FIRST SIGHT

By TxJbabess

It was love at first sight I knew in that moment she was for me More

HER
Tension
In The Late of The Night
M. I. S. S You Much
N.K.H.N
N.K.H.N 2
Spending My Time With You
Meet Strawberry
I Spy
Damaged
Death Wish
Mines
Mine p2
Meeting Her
Give to me
One Night
Drunken Dreams
Uneasy
H E R
In the Morning
My Love
My Love p2
Someone to call my lover
Toni The Teaser
The world alone with you
Drive The Boat Toni
Meet Me At The Alter
Sequel anyone?
Love all over me
NAU
Hands off
Anniversary2
Anniversary3
I might as well have
I might as well have P2
I Just gotta move on
Protect her at all cost
Us again?
A sisters secret
A sisters secret .P2
Take care
I don't care who's watching
I dont care who's watching 2

Anniversary

1.2K 52 13
By TxJbabess

Excuse any mistakes 💛

Toni

"Baby!"

"Yes Janet."

"Hey." She grabbed me squeezing me tightly.

"Aren't you full of love today."

"Yea I am, you know what today is?"

"No, I'm sorry baby." Truth is I didn't I had her stuff in the room.

"Man that's ridiculous." She move from me with a attitude going back upstairs. I went back to cleaning as Amira waddled in my direction.

"Ma Ma." She giggled before falling, I picked her up as she held my face.

"Ma Ma, Ma Ma." I kissed her cheek as she had a field day calling my name.

"What is it pretty girl." She wrapped her little arms around my neck holding on to me tightly.

"I love you too baby."

"Toni Michele!"

"Let's go see what mommy want." I went upstairs seeing that she finally made it to our room where I had everything at.

"Yes Damita Jo."

"You're so full of S- hey gorgeous." She stopped herself seeing that I had Amira was with me.

"Say hey beautiful." She waved.

"Toni you're in trouble tonight just know that."

"I'm not in nearly as deep in trouble as you're gonna be."

"And what trouble is that?"

"A trouble you'll just have to wait for."

"And I'll wait Baby you really didn't have to do this."

"Well I did and I do, I love you sweetheart and happy anniversary baby." I kissed her and she kissed me harder.

"Alright Amira right here."

"She can get some love too." She kissed her cheek causing her too smile

"Uh Uh you don't smile for me when I kiss you." Amira just giggled holding my face kissing me

"No don't try to butter me up with kisses." She got down walking around being nosy. Janet pulled me to her kissing me again.

"What you wanna do today?"

"Anything you want to do."

"What I wanna do is you all night long." She grabbed my ass then bit her lip.

"Ma Ma." She reached for me but Janet went to her

"Amira why won't you come to me, you always go to her." Janet picked her up and she won't damn near having it.

"Ok ok Amira, damn." Janet dropped her on the bed as she still was crying.

"Alright baby I gotcha." I picked her as she stopped crying.

"Man no, hand her here fuck it. You gone learn to get with me." Amira looked at Janet like her ass was crazy had a full blown stare down.

"Ion know why you acting brand new just cause you got some breakfast. You already know the deal here ain much talking." She laid her head on Janet laughing

"Man that junk reminds me of you every time you wore something and knew I was gone say something you wanted to act all innocent."

"Just how ima do today."

"Toni I swear-."

"Babe it for your eyes only."

"How it's for my eyes when we going out."

"Uh Uh Uh, we're staying in. Momma coming to get Amira in the next 15. Having a indoor date means I can wear what I always wanted to without you getting jealous."

"Amira listen, yo momma might not be walking by the time you come back."

"Oh babe I need you to go get me some stuff for me ok?"

"Like what?"

"I already ordered it you just gotta pick it up."

"Oh alright."

"Goooo." I pushed her out the door.

"Bye Bye."

"Oh now you speak to me, bye mira." She kissed her cheek then kissed me.

"You."

"What?"she bit her lip in the most seductive way possible.

"The things that's gonna take place once she's gone, you aren't ready for." I smiled thinking the same for her.

"Go on nasty."

"I love you baby."

"I love you too now go." I got Amira dressed and her bags packed.

"Ma Ma." She waddled smiling my way.

"I love you Amira." She grinned kissing my cheek. My momma walked in smiling.

"Happy anniversary babygirl."

"Hey momma, and thank you."

"I'm gonna be honest I didn't think y'all was gone make it."

"Dang momma."

"I'm just being honest."

"I know."

"Nana." She picked Amira up as I handed her bags.

"Hey Nana's girl. Baby you getting heavy, Toni gotta cut out feeding you."

"Mama you be the one doing her exactly how you did me. I didn't eat baby food we went straight for what you cooked."

"And you was the healthiest baby too."

"A big one, you mean."

"It paid off Toni, you can't say you don't like your shape."

"Never said I didn't."

"Mhm, we'll we gone get going cause I wanna be in the house when my show come on."

"I understand. Bye babygirl, I love you."She laid her head on my momma shoulder waving. I could tell it was nap time cause she barely could keep her eyes open. I just smiled at my momma as she walked out, now time to get this show on the road while Janet was out getting food cause I damn sure ain't cooking but I did cook a cheesecake last night. So we would most definitely buss that down tonight.

I grabbed the bag of roses and poured them all throughout the house, then I took the other bag and just dumped them in the bedroom the whole damn bag.

I fixed my hair, putting on a Janet's favorite lace set and sprayed her favorite perfume. After fixing my makeup making sure I looked ok I went down stairs turning the lights down low and lighting a couple of candles around the house. Maybe about 15 minutes later Janet walked in with the food.

"I'll take that you go get dressed and make it snappy. I got your clothes in the room right there, you're not allowed upstairs until I say so." She just looked at me, she walked passed smacking the hell out of my ass.

"What's under there?" She grabbed me pulling me into her smacking my ass again.

"Wait and see, baby go wash please you stank."

"You just want me away from you that's it."

"Yea now go."

"Fine." She smacked me again and I smacked hers.

"Ow!"

"Yea how that feel huh? How it feel?"

"I got that ass tonight."

"No I got your ass tonight."

"We'll see..."

*************

I licked down her chest as I gave her a lap dance. after our date we were a little intoxicated Janet more than me. I've learned my lesson the last time won't catch me throwing up my insides tonight.

"Damn Toni."

"Uh Uh no touching." I held her hands down while I bent over twerking I felt her tongue lick one of my ass cheeks

"You're just nasty."

"Only for you baby." She kissed it as I switched positions to sit in her lap. I wrapped my arms around her neck grinding against her body.

"Your so sexy baby."

"Am I really?"

"Hell yea. Fuck tying you up, ima have your ass chained."

"Ok Daddy, whatever you want." She bit my shoulder as she squeezed my ass.

"I can't wait to look in your pretty eyes while you ride this new strap I bought." I pulled away to look at her, bouncing on her as if I was riding. She bit her lip and grabbed my breast she pulled my bra down and attached her mouth to me, sucking on my nipple with the ring attached to it.

"Baby stop."

"Nah look at me, I wanna see the look in your eyes when I enter my fingers deep inside you." Lord this drunk Janet finna be something else.

"Janet this night is about you."

"Well if it's about me, let me have my way." She eased her hand down and into me

"You're already so wet, look at me." I wasn't even trying to it was a trap.

"Ride my fingers baby and don't come until I tell you too."

"But baby what if the chair breaks?"

"This chair ain't breaking."

"How you know?"

"Let's just say it belonged to rope burn." She picked me up going to the back room where she had her main prop from would you mind and discipline. We never used the one from discipline but I guess tonight it was gonna be totally different.

"Are you ready baby? Cause tonight you're not gonna be able to decipher what's about to happen to you. Nah, once I'm finish you just might be speaking in tongues and Ian talking bout the church version. Get ready for a ride you're never going to forget. All aboard and buckle up cause it's about to get real."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.7K 48
Just read!
29.9K 1.1K 29
Just read it 🙏🙏.
201K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!
48.8K 1.2K 28
Joni like you've never seen or read before✨