Father and Son (Dadmight AU)

بواسطة BNHACinnamonRoll

This is an AU where Inko Midoriya marries Toshinori Yagi or better known as All Might. Izuku Yagi is All Migh... المزيد

Some Info
~Prologue~
~One~
~Two~
~Three~
Happy Birthday, Horikoshi!
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
Confusion
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
10044 Total Reads!
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Christmas Special~
~Sixteen~
|New Decade Challenge|
An Addition.
~Seventeen~
Update/Idea
20,000 Reads!
~Eighteen~
Q&A!
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One~
Time
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
Update
Oh, it's 2024

~Twenty-Two~

2K 63 38
بواسطة BNHACinnamonRoll

Third-Person POV

Aizawa was still tied up, handcuffed, victory was theirs. Todoroki raised an eyebrow, "It went exactly according to your plan, but don't you think it went a little...too smoothly?" She nodded, "Honestly, it is inexplicable. When I was about to launch the catapult, I nearly missed. But Mr. Aizawa jumped back anyway even though he could have stopped it in that opening. It looked like he was allowing himself to be taken on purpose."

Their teacher sighed, looking at them, "I was being wary of Todoroki. Just being careful. I could see you, but Todoroki still had a cloth over himself. I thought he'd freeze me. So I backed off, thinking that was the best course of action, and then played right into your hands." Todoroki lowered his crossed arms, "So it was just a matter of time like you said... Thanks, Yaoyorozu."

She covered her mouth, tearing up at his thankfulness. He was confused, "Something wrong? Are you feeling sick?" She shook her head, "N-No! I'm fine!" Todoroki insisted, "If you're feeling nauseous, there's a pressure point in the instep of your foot..." "I said it's nothing, Todoroki!"

From the monitor room, Izuku and Ochako were ecstatic for their classmates. Recovery Girl smirked, "When all's said and done, that man's a softie." Present Mic's voice boomed through the area, "Team Yaoyorozu and Todoroki have passed!"

...

The next round was already at its final stages. Ochako had left the monitoring room to participate, leaving only Izuku and Recovery Girl to watch. A good 10 minutes through and Ochako and Aoyama were being attacked by Thirteen. Ochako clung to the bar for dear life and grit her teeth, "No...we're so close..!" Thirteen laughed out a response, "Oh, no! I'm not letting you get away from me!" Ochako was lost in her thoughts about what to do.

'No..what do we do? We're gonna get caught! Think!.. What would Izuku do in this situation..?' Aoyama spoke up, "Hey." She huffed, "Not now, Aoyama, I'm tr-" He interrupted her, "You were thinking about what Izuku Yagi would do, right? Do you...really love him?" Ochako blushed and began flying toward Thirteen. This surprised the pro hero and she made a fatal mistake, closing her blackhole finger-cap.

Ochako noticed this and took the opportunity, sending a false punch toward the hero's face which she, of course, dodged then she grabbed Thirteen's wrist, slamming her into the ground and handcuffing her. They had won.

"Team Aoyama and Uraraka have passed!," yelled Present Mic. By now, Tsu had arrived in the room to watch her classmates. Izuku was excited, "Nice! I never thought she'd use her opponent's own power against them!" Tsuyu ribbited and continued, "To me, it looked like Ochako simply let go of the bar. I wonder what she and Aoyama were talking about before she let go..."

They turned when Iida and Yaoyorozu walked in. The blue-haired Engine user smiled, "Uraraka passed, huh? I didn't expect any less of her." Izuku smiled, looking at his classmates and cheered, "Congratulations to you and Yaoyorozu too for winning!" Iida thanked him and Tsu wondered about the next battle.

The four looked to the screen as the next match began. Denki Kaminari and Mina Ashido vs Principal Nezu! While they looked at the screen, Kirishima came by with some juice boxes. Izuku immediately used his Telekinesis. He likes juice. To pull a box to his hand while saying, "Thanks, Kirishima!"

Kaminari and Mina could be seen on-screen, running through an area similar to what All Might had them race in. They could be seen chatting before stopping from a creaking noise. Mina and Kaminari looked around warily, suddenly a pipe collapsed. Kaminari's face turns to horror and him along with Mina began fleeing as EVERYTHING began collapsing around them.

Izuku, Tsu, and Iida were baffled. Seeing where the Principal was ontop a crane. Izuku was confused, "Principal Nezu's in a...crane?" Tsu nodded, "But it's very far. Ribbit. How is he attacking them?" However, Yaoyorozu knew why "It's probably his forecast." Izuku tilted his head and lowered his juice box, "His what now?" "Forecast. He probably made all of that stuff collapse with the crane and sophisticated calculations."

Nezu took a sip from his tea as he controlled the crane, "What chain reaction will be caused depending on what I break where..." He cackled as he swung the wrecking ball into a wall. Creating more devastation around Mina and Kaminari. The two were in a panicking mess, running around while the paths to the escape were cut off one by one. Nezu just kept manically laughing while drinking his tea. Then out of nowhere.

Present Mic's voice came over the intercom. "Team Kaminari and Ashido retires due to running out of time!" The blonde slammed his fist down on the metal near them, "Dammit!" and Mina sunk down, depression activated. Nezu took a long sip of his tea and then sighed. "I left one escape route for you, too. Too bad." He then left off one final evil laugh.

Izuku's POV

"Kaminari... Ashido... They really couldn't do a thing. They must be really frustrated," I mumbled out while looking at the screen. I turned around, hearing the door slide open and Ochako's voice. "Aw, what? Mina's team lost?" Momo nodded to her, "Yes. The principal's strategy was too perfect." Ochako pouted again in response, "Really? That's too bad...I'm gonna give her a bunch of hugs." I smiled to myself and thought, 'Wish she gave me a really long hug... W-Wait what am I thinking?! Where that come from?!' 

    Then, we all turned to Tsu who asked. "Ochako, in the arena, what were you and Aoyama talking about?" Ochako seemed to answer quickly, "O-Oh! Just erm..about how I should counter-attack." I was going to ask her more about it when oddly, Uncle Zawa's..voice came over the intercom, "Team Koda and Jirou, Practical Exam. Go." It was pretty monotone, and we all looked at the screen. Seeing Jirou and Koda at the beginning and none other than Mr. Yamada, Present Mic at the Escape Gate!

    The two were hesitant at first, not having a plan. Almost immediately, Present Mic began yelling through the forest at them. Causing them to cover their ears in pain. Before he could do it again, Jirou plugged in her ear jacks into her boots. Canceling out the sound with a burst from her boot speakers. Amplifying her heartbeat.

    Present Mic seemed impressed at the gate, and Jirou noticed something at the rock she was hiding. Bugs! She had a plan. Jirou turned to Koda with a smile and asked him, "Koda! Can you control bugs?" She picked up the Ant, showing it to Koda. His eyes widened and he shrieked in pure terror. 

    In the monitor room, Izuku looked confused. "W-Wait, he can control animals..but he's afraid of bugs..? That's quite the bummer." Iida would nod, "It seems that way, Yagi." She slowly moved her hand closer, with the Ant on it. Koda shrieked again and ran away from her. Hiding behind a tree. "Huh..he's not good with bugs," she mumbled.

    Suddenly, another one of Present Mic's waves hit her. Causing Jirou to collapse to the ground covering her ears as the yell passed over her. "THERE YOU ARE!!!" She used her boots again to cancel it out and Present Mic shook his head at the gate. "What a cheap sound..it's a shame."

    Jirou looked at Koda, "D-Do you have a plan?.." He shook his head no and she sighed, "What should w-" She was interrupted by another yell from Present Mic, "ARE YOU COMING YET???!!!" She thought to herself in immense pain, 'W-We need some way to break through this! At this rate, we won't even be able to get close to him. What a joke!' 

    Once it passed, she looked at Koda. "Just tell me if you can control bugs or not!" He put out a slow, shaky thumbs up. Jirou smiled a little and stuck her ear jack into the rock she was taking shelter behind. Vibrating and exploding the rock.  There was a mass of bugs, arachnids, slugs under the rock. He panicked again.

    Jirou tried to calm him, "Sorry, I know it's scary, but..." She was interrupted yet again by another sound wave yell. "AHH!! H-He's too strong, Koda! I can't think of anything else! I-If you do it, we might be able to win!" The wave passed and ended, Koda opened his eyes and they widened. Her ears were bleeding, he became lost in thought. 'B-Because I've been running, Ji-Jirou..' She gave him a reassuring smile, despite her pain.

    He forced himself to the ground, 'Th-That's right! I should always go Plus Ultra!' Koda began immediately whispering very quickly to the little bugs. Jirou was amazed, so he did talk! 

    Present Mic was at the Escape Gate, whistling as he waited patiently. "Jeez, do they plan on hiding until the time is up? What is with them?" He looked down as the ground cracked, and thousands of insects and bugs burst forth. Crawling up his leg. Present Mic's eyes rolled back and he shrieked in horror.

    In the monitor room, Yaoyorozu, Iida, Tsu, Ochako, and Izuku were horrified and felt bad for their English Teacher. Iida muttered out, "T-That's hard...even for a Pro." Izuku was baffled, staring at the screen, "Koda that's harsh..." Recovery Girl seemed peeved at how Present Mic was defeated. "How pathetic, to be taken down by some bugs!"

"Team Koda and Jirou have passed!"

(A/N: Sorry for taking, so, so, so long. And for the shortness of this chapter. I've had a lack of motivation lately, and a global pandemic doesn't help. But that's not even a real or good excuse..see ya next time.)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

147K 1.9K 33
Izuku Mugen, formally Yagi never had a happy life. His father, Hisashi Midoriya, died before he was born. His mother, Inko(Xtreme) married Toshinori...
432K 11.2K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
190K 5.3K 46
Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is immortal and is the first person to ever ha...
90.6K 1.3K 15
Izuku Midoriya the son of All Might but step-son and half-brother of Izumi Yagi. Izuku Yagi was diagnosed quirkless but what he and the others didn't...