HILL VALLEY ยน, back to the fu...

By circa1985

" ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. . . " ยทหš๐Ÿ›นโšก๏ธ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ... More

๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐•๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜
๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’“๐’š
i. skatepark buddies
ii. born to lose
iii. the outcasts
iv. arcade deception
v. jealous guy
vi. you don't own me
vii. summer of '85
viii. young lust
ix. sneaky feelings
x. tardy slip
xi. world's second time-travelers
xii. red letter date
xiii. learnin' the game
xiv. a many splendored-thing
xv. man from space
xvii. you can never tell
xviii. stupid cupid
xix. tender trap
xx. pink shoe laces
xxi. just a fool
xxii. a fool in love
xxiii. save the clock tower
xxiv. lone pine mall
xxv. lightning never strikes twice

xvi. roll over beethoven

1.7K 53 62
By circa1985

➩ 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕪

STIRRING AWAKE over the loud noises being started below her, Amanda rubbed her eyes to slowly get out of bed. Looking around to see she was still in the spare room at Doc's place, expecting for everything to go back to normal every time she woke up these days, Amanda got herself ready quickly before making my way downstairs. Going down the steps, Marty was brushing his hair through his fingers from the mirror beside the front door to have her laugh at the sight. "Hey, stud."

He turned up to her with a grin as she looked to herself in the mirror beside him. "Gotta admit, it does suit you," Amanda spoke in reference to his gelled hair and jacket.

"I'll keep that in mind when we go back." She shoved him aside over the comment to have Marty laugh and look over into the lounge to see Doc bring in parts from his home in his hands. "You need some help today, Doc.?"

He shook his head to Amanda's offer immediately and looked at to the two of them seriously. "I need you to help Marty make sure his father asks Lorraine to the dance." She nodded understandingly as he moved past the two of us. "Remember, be careful you two. It's important to get the two of them together as soon as we can."

"Got it Doc, we're on it," Marty assured him, taking his friend's hand to pull her along. She frowned to have him tilt her chin up sympathetically. "You can be my assistant this time around, doe eyes."

She groaned at the very thought. "If anything you're my assistant."

"I know but could you just let me believe I was in charge for a second?" Amanda raised a brow to have him raise his arms defensively. "Alright, alright. So we'll go, find George, and get him to go up to Lorraine and ask her to the dance. That simple."

"Right, right. Might as well wait 'till after school, it'll be easier for us" Smiling to herself for a moment at the idea she had, Amanda looked up to him eagerly. "Y'know, under better circumstances the two of us could've had a little more fun being here."

Marty caught on quickly to watch she was suggested and cocked a brow with a smile in agreement. "And we've got ourselves some time to kill now."

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

WALKING OUT of the shop, Marty continued to struggle to take the cap off the pepsi bottle he'd gotten for himself. "If Tarantula was in theaters instead think you would've stayed awake," Amanda teased beside him as she continued to watch him in his task.

He sighed under his breath to take a break from his struggles and raised the drink up to her. "Look, the theme for Love is a Many-Splendored Thing is good. Ringo does a great cover of it."

"Oh Ringo does a fantastic cover," Amanda continued and tilted her head to see him now trying to twist the bottle. Realizing he wasn't getting the hint this wasn't a twist off cap, she didn't want to outright call him out for it as she usually would. "Marty, I could show you?"

"I've got it, Amy." He continued to try and twist it as she shook her head over this. "Well, I'm gonna get myself a shake at the café. I'll be back in a sec, alright?" Marty only nodded and she laughed under her breath to head over to the café around the corner.

The shop was now filled with teens fresh out of school as the young girl struggled to make her way though the crowd. "Amanda!" She turned at the sound of her name to see Lorraine ushering her along as she was just seating herself now in an empty booth.

Amanda smiled and waving back to her awkwardly before making her way over as well. "Hey, guys."

"You can sit with us if you want, there's a space beside Betty," Lorraine offered.

Realizing it would be rude to say no and she needed to stay close to her at least to benefit Marty and her getting out of here together, she scooted herself into the booth. "I was just gonna get myself a shake and—"

Her friend beside her immediately clasped her hand sharply. "Oh no, you gotta stay! You've only been here for two days, we need to get you acquainted on what's going on at school these days," Betty instructed.

Amanda laughed, not helping to go along with this as she ordered her milkshake to drink alongside them. "So, what have I been missing then?"

"Well for starters, I heard Brad was asking . . ." The gossip soon drowned out to have Amanda notice Marty waving to her expectantly with George outside of the café.

She stood up suddenly to have the three of them look to her confused. "Sorry, you keep going. I'll only be a second."

Pushing open the doors, she looked to see a now worried George beside Marty finally having his soda opened. He raised it to her with a smile despite the fact that his dad had helped him open it. Considering Amanda wasn't there to see it, he thought he could get away with not telling her the small detail. "Did it myself."

"Sure you did, blue." Amanda folded her arms, George looking to her nervously. "You're George McFly?"

"Look George this is my friend, Amy. She knows Lorraine, she's even heard her saying nothing but good things about you isn't that right?"

Marty looked to her expectantly as she went along with whatever he was trying to do. "Oh yeah, she thinks you're cute, definitely."

The motive going about in his mind currently was to boost his father's confidence enough for him to follow through with it. What with him pulling the whole science fiction act last night and now giving him a pep talk just before the act itself. "You gotta just go up to her and ask her to the dance."

"She's been waiting for someone to ask her already. If you do it now, I'm sure she'll say yes," Amanda continued

George shook his head nervously to obviously still feel uncomfortable over this despite their words of encouragement. "Oh, I wouldn't even know what to say."

"Just say anything, George. Say something natural. The first thing that comes into your mind," Marty continued to reassure him.

George continued to remain silent and Amanda raised a brow over this. Considering he had to have at least charmed Lorraine into going to the dance with him in the first place, there had to be some sort of smooth talk. . . or something like that. "There's gotta be something?"

"Nothing's coming to my mind!"

Not believing this was how his father seemed to act, Marty heaved a deep breath annoyed over the amount of effort having to be put into this. "Jesus George, it's a wonder I was even born." Amanda shoved him immediately at the comment to see his father didn't notice the words to only ask what he said back confused. "Nothing, nothing, nothing."

Marty sighed and held the Pepsi in his hand tightly. "Tell her. . ." He looked to Amanda for a moment, smiled to himself. The words coming out afterwards seeming natural as he looked down to her beside him. "Tell her destiny brought you two together. Tell her that she is the most beautiful girl you have ever seen in the world."

Reaching his gaze to realize he'd been looking at her as he said this, she blushed enough for him to notice and take a sip from his soda cheekily before the friend turned back to see George eagerly writing in his notepad. "Girls like that stuff," He finished his advice.

Amanda raised a brow to the reason behind the note-taking out of interest. "What are you doing there, George?"

"I'm writing this down, this is some good stuff."

He continued to write away as she chuckled under her breath and motioned back over to the café. "I'm gonna head back with Lorraine, I'll see you two in there."

Marty looked over to her walking this as she did the same in return. Their glance towards the other remained longer than Amanda liked before she eventually turned the corner into the café doors again. Looking to the booth Lorraine was seated in, she flagged her over to take her seat again. "We were just talking about that awful scarf Brenda decided to wear the other day," Her friend nudged her along to say, having Amanda look up to see Lorraine wasn't paying as much attention to the story either and she proceeded to do the same as she pushed her milkshake back towards her.

"Lorraine." Amanda looked up along with the others to see George actually speaking to her, being surprised he had the gall to at all. "My density has brought me to you."

"Christ, it really is a wonder Marty was ever born," Amanda thought and shut her eyes over the sort of reaction he was going to receiving from stumbling on his words.

Lorraine looked up to him confused. "What?"

George looked back down to his notes again to fix the mistake he had mean. "Oh, what I meant to say was—"

She smiled to him pathetically, interrupting him in the middle of trying to drive his point across. "Wait a minute, don't I know you from somewhere?"

Her friend beside her laughed under her breath as Amanda pitied George growing excited over the comment. "Yes! Yes, I'm George! George McFly! I'm you're density." She sighed, facepalming over the lost cause this had become. "I mean, your destiny." Amanda looked up to see Lorraine smile at the pick-up line seemingly impressed to grow hopeful that this might've actually worked.

This, however, would soon be rudely interrupted by the rowdy group of boys that were now entering the café.

"Hey, McFly!" Amanda turned back to see Biff and his gang had now barged in to immediately drive everyone's attention to them. She began to lose the small, glimmer of hope for George and Lorraine in this instance despite thinking the situation could hopefully be saved somehow. "I thought I told you never to come in here? Well, it's gonna cost you."'

Biff started to come up to him ready to pick a fight. "How much money have you got on you?"

Marty, having snuck in along with George into the café, noticed Biff coming in along with everyone else. Watching the bully inch closer towards his father, he seized the opportunity to try and give his dad a fighting chance.

"Well, how much you want, Biff?" George asked. Coming up close beside his seat by the counter, Marty extended his foot out to send Biff suddenly hurtling down towards the floor. Amanda looked over to see her friend was sitting in the countertop chair beside where he'd fallen and cracked a smile over him turning away from the scene he'd caused.

Realizing it was Marty who'd done this, despite trying his best to hide it, he now stood in front of Biff to confront him properly. The boy was now towering over him again to have the girls beside Amanda now gawking at the amount of testosterone seeming to fill the air between them. She, however, was used to him pulling stunts like this and only hoped her friend could get himself out of whatever he started.

"Alright punk, now—"

"Woah, woah, Biff." Marty pointed to something out the window to switch his attention to instead. "What's that?" Once he turned away, Marty punched him suddenly to send Biff flailing into the booth behind him. Lorraine jumped up immediately over the spectacle to hold onto George as Amanda looked to him worried as he took his chance to run out of the café.

He knocked down Biff's goons, sprinting back outside to have her make her way out of the booth just as fast. Amanda stepped outside to see he had fashioned a skateboard out of a wooden scooter and shook her head over the chase that had now begun. "Your friend's a dead man." She looked over to see her mother making her way from inside as well, offering her a cigarette. "Biff has trouble putting down a fight."

"Yeah, well, so does Calvin," Amanda told her, taking the cigarette off her hands. Biff's gang ran after him quickly and she noticed her father not present. "Your boyfriend didn't show?"

Julia blushed over the comment and coughed away the feeling she had over the mention of Fletcher. Raising a brow in interest over the reaction she received from her, her mother only shook her head. "He works after-school with his dad today," She explained before cracking a small smile to Amanda, "He told you about me?"

"Calls you his bird." The rest of the people in the café were still watching on from inside as Amanda continued to look to what her friend was trying to do to get himself out of this. Marty suddenly grabbed the back end of the truck making its way around that made Amanda laugh on the sidelines over the sight. Her amusement then switching to that of worry once catching sight of Biff getting into his own car with his friends following suit.

The high speed chase now had Marty in full pursuit, the car he'd been using eventually failing to completely diverge him away from Biff easily being able to catch up. He was cornered, enough to force himself to instead hold onto the front of Biff's car for support as he pushed him along instead. Roughly maintains a group on the car with his balance on the skateboard, Amanda continued to watch over this in worry as she held her hands together. "C'mon Marty. . ."

She held her breath to watch him climb in front and inside of the car with the board somehow perfectly maintains its course straight ahead for Marty to land on it again. Exhaling she cheered over this in relief as he too turned back to watch Biff and the gang turning to him in shock. The car then moved into a manure truck stopped in front, simultaneously screaming over not being able to get away in time and instead crash into the pile sitting beside the courthouse.

Marty was able to now off the board peacefully as everyone else applauded him to make their way out of the café to the finale that had become the short chase in the courthouse square. He handed the kid back the board to look back over to the crowd intently.

"Where does he come from?"

"Where does he live?"

Julia laughed under her breath over the air of mystery that now circulated around the boy. "Better keep your bird close before someone here tries to snatch him up."

Marty motioned over to Amanda from within the crowd and she smile over the insinuation before turning back to her. "I'll try to." She ran off past the gas station to look around worried over where he might've gone.

A pair of arms wrapped around her waist suddenly to have her turn back surprised to see Marty. He was laughing enthusiastically to spin her around in a tight embrace. "Did you see that, Amy? I mean, I didn't think that'd follow through so nicely but uh-"

He pushed his hair back to have her shove him away out of how confident he tried to be despite the recklessness that followed with his choice of actions. "Exactly, it could've not worked so well in your favor." Marty raised a brow to her expectantly to have Amanda crack and push him again softly this time. "But that was really something, you've gotta try it again once we're back."

Marty nodded, taking her hand immediately to spin her again for a moment before wrapping an arm tightly around her waist as the pair took the relatively short walk back to Doc's. Still feeling the rush of the altercation with Biff, he felt this to be the kind of segue he needed to admit what he wanted to. Before he could blame it all on bad timing just as he'd been doing before. "A lot of things you and I have got to try before we get back."

Amanda bit her cheek in an attempt to not get her hopes up. "What? Like visiting more drive-in theaters?" She looked up to watch him grow flustered and thought back to the brief moment they'd had before the chase. "Look Marty—"

"Amy, there's a lot I've been thinking about since we've been here. It's got me feeling sentimental maybe but—" She looked away from him again to focus her attention instead to where they were going. "But Amy—"

"Marty, don't do it here." Loosening his grip from her, she shook her head in distaste. Perhaps it was her own worry still of them possibly losing the good relationship they had now, but to let their feelings out here now while his life was currently on the line didn't feel like the best moment. She thought he was only being impulsive, something Marty made to be his signature, instead of him genuinely having fallen for her at all. "We've been through a lot, of course you're feeling sentimental. But if you're going to admit something to me, I don't want it to be out of fear."

Wondering if this was a dismissal or not, Marty could easily see the discomfort coming off of her with Amanda's gaze still turned away from his. Whatever she made her feel the most comfortable he was alright with. If he had to convince of it, then he'd spend all of time doing so. "Can I tell you one thing then at least?" She looked back up to notice him crack a smile for her. "I always knew I was the better skater between the two of us."

She shoved him aside annoyed to send Marty laughing hysterically over her reaction. "Can it blue, you just got lucky."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.6K 12
Why don't you try some boys in 1985? ( marty mcfly x fem!oc ) book cover: @Raichia ยฉ BINARYSUN | 2018
10.1K 241 21
After the DeLorean shows up in front of Doc's garage. Y/n and Marty must go back in time to save him. When will they go this time? This book is loose...
29.8K 689 24
(Book Three) Y/n and Marty are stuck in 1955 after the flying DeLorean get's struck by lighting, and sent to the year 1885. Marty and Y/n get the hel...
18K 733 25
" ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ž๐™› ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™. " ยทหš *๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿ”ญ...