Adopted By Animatronics?! (A...

By thisisadeadaccsorry

Hey Mallys Sally Here With A FNAF Fanfic YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAY (Yus I Changed The Title Name) More

MEETING THE CHARACTERS~~
Chapter 1:A Weird Dream
Chapter 2:Isn't He From Our Dream?!?!?!
Chapter 3:A New Home!
Chapter 4:Embarrassed!
Chapter 5:Animatronics?!
Chapter 6:The Beginning Of Love Part 1: Tiffany and Bonnie
Chapter 7:The Beginning Of Love Part 2:Haylee And Chico
Chapter 9:The Big Fight!
Chapter 10:The Fight Is Over?!
Chapter 11:Saved!
Chapter 12:Our Parents?!
EARLY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!! (Chapter 13:Early Christmas)
Chapter 14:Pizza!
Chapter 15:The Plan!
Chapter 16:BUSTED!
NEW CHARACTER! (The ??? From Last Chapter)
Chapter 17:Charlise!?
Chapter 18:I Like Her/Him
Chapter 19:The Beggining Of Love Part 4:Charlise And Goldie
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PART 1 (Chapter 20:CHRISTMAS IS HERE!)
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PART 2 (Chapter 21:His Gift?!)
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LAST PART (Chapter 21:Her Gift?!)
Chapter 22:Sam And Her Crew Appear?!
Chapter 23:End Of Sam And Her Crew!!!!
Sneak Peek For Chapter 24 And 25
Good And Bad Ending Part 1 Chapter 24
GOOD ENDING!!!
BAD ENDING!!!
SPECIAL PLS READ A/N
A/N!
A/N
T-T-This Is Amazing....T-Thank you a-ll....<3
So...
I'm Done.
Anyone?
Remake, Perhaps?
I Have A Serious Question

Chapter 8:The Beginning Of Love Part 3:Sally And Foxy ❤️

3.7K 150 174
By thisisadeadaccsorry

~Sally's P.O.V~
It's so black and dark I can't see anything where am I? Am I dead? All I remember is bumping into a pole and fainting.I then saw a white light and ran for it. I made it.When I awoke I looked around and saw I was in my bed I looked at the clock 7:38 am wow was I out for that long? I heard snoring my ears perked up and the snoring came from my right. I looked to my right and saw................Foxy as a human! He was just sitting on a chair fast asleep.I blushed he was so cute no no no don't think like that Sally. Anyways I was bored so I got out of bed and went to do my usual stuff.As I was looking at myself in the mirror to check if my fore head was alright. I felt some warm arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Foxy hugging me. "Top of the mornin' me lass!" He said,"Go-good mor-morning" I said obviously shyly.

~Foxy's P.O.V~
She was so adorable.The way she says things so shyly makes me heart (A.NCuz he was in his human form) skip a beat.Aye love 'er so much.

~Sally's P.O.V~
"Fox-Foxy why are you hugging m-e?" I asked. "Because I ❤️ you" he said smiling.Did I love him? did I? I think so but I had to say something (A.N Say Something I'm Giving Up On You! Okay Lol Sorry). "I-I ❤️ you too?" I said/asked. He smiled and kissed me ON THE LIPS. I was surprised at first but kissed back.

~Foxy's P.O.V~
Aye I it I kissed 'er,I told 'er 'ow I felt and she ❤️ me back.This is the best day of me life.Aye looked down at 'er head and saw a scar there.Seein' 'er hurt made me feel bad. I just couldn't stand it so I just kissed 'er fore head.When aye pulled back she was blushing so bad her eyes turned pink.

~Goldie's P.O.V~
No Foxy can NOT have her she is MINE.That good for nothing piece of junk. "Bro calm down!" I heard Freddy say as he's smaller brother I calmed down but not for long.

End Of De Chapter hayleerandom likes to ship me and Foxy so yeah remember to vote,comment,follow and possibly share BAIIII

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 43 24
Hi everyone! This was my first ever book that I have written and I realize how poorly it was made. I am currently rewriting the entire book. It may t...
25.7K 964 14
This is a fanfic I wrote for the Five Nights at Freddy's game. Enjoy!
16.1K 392 30
My first Fnaf fanfic (I think) and I see Bonnie as a guy so don't come at me like "Bonnie is a girls name." because you know what I researched it and...