again and again ((yandere x r...

Von LTMayx

(m.yandere x f. reader) (complete) Groundhog Day from hell was the only way she could describe it. Surely the... Mehr

0- introduction
I- day one
III- fuck this shit
IV- actress
V- the middle
VI- inevitable
VII- different approach
VIII- oh shit
IX- tag along
X- interdimensional
XI- your world
XII- not working
XIII- the return
XIV- friendly
XV- back again
XVI- take two
XVII- bad idea
XVIII- high school
XIX- the roof
XX- finale
thank you!!

II- repeat

5.6K 322 190
Von LTMayx

(Y/n) stared at Seth with wide eyes.

"What the fuck is going on?" She asked shakily.

"I can see you're a little confused." He gave her a sideways smile.

(Y/n) squinted at Seth to see if he was going to give her any insight into what the hell was going on.

"Well-"

His phone rang and (Y/n)'s anxiety only increased, this was exactly the same as yesterday.

Seth rolled his eyes and took his phone out of his pocket and rejected the call. "Fucking Dave..." He grumbled.

(Y/n) started unconsciously shaking her head. This was a dream, it had to be.

"I'm sorry about that. Allow me to explain what you're doing here." He put his phone away and pointed over to the bed.

"I know what I'm doing here. You already told me." (Y/n) said slowly, he must have been confused. Seth was the crazy one after all.

'This shit can't be happening.'

Seth looked slightly thrown off. "I don't think you do, sugar."

She scrutinized him for a moment, she couldn't be repeating the same day but it was possible that he was trying to drive her crazy.

"I know what you're doing, Seth Gray." (Y/n) sneered.

Seth blushed and smiled momentarily. "You remember me?"

"Of course I fucking do! I saw you yesterday!" She shouted suddenly.

"Calm down, baby, I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't see you yesterday, I was setting all this up for you." He slowly approached (Y/n) so he could calm her down but this did very little for her nerves.

"I'm not a fucking idiot!! You're trying to break me, right? Make me think I'm crazy? I know who's crazy here!" (Y/n) understood that she may have sounded a little crazy as she said this but her point still stood.

Seth put his hands gently on (Y/n) but she took a large step away from him.

"I really don't know-"

"You asshole!" She screamed.

Seth frowned. "I'd appreciate if you wouldn't call me names like that..." He turned away from (Y/n) and mumbled something to himself that she managed to hear. "I must have given her too much..."

(Y/n) thought that there was a good possibility that she was just dreaming and the drug he'd given her was just making it weird like this, but it didn't feel like she was dreaming... everything felt too real.

Seth turned back to (Y/n) with a plastered on bright smile. "How about I get you a sandwich and the two of us can talk about why you're here?"

No, this was real. She wasn't dreaming, she was awake and this man was clearly trying to make her doubt herself like this.

"I already know why I'm here." She pointed a finger at him. "You stalked me for seven years after I left high school."

Seth's face lit up even more. In his mind he thought that (Y/n) had known this whole time so she obviously didn't mind. She loved him too!

"You love me...?" He was close to tears, he thought she'd fight him for a while before realising her true feelings but she had clearly been in love with him this whole time.

(Y/n) scrunched her nose up. 'What part of anything that I said made him think that??? Ugh!'

"I'll go make you some lunch!" He said excitedly, not before rushing up to (Y/n) and pushing a wet kiss to her cheek.

(Y/n) fought back the urge to punch him right in the face as he went off.

She tried to recall what should happen next and as if on queue the rodent ran across the floor again. (Y/n) decided not to tell Seth about the rat this time so he wouldn't shoot it.

What really confused her was how he could control the rat, she could understand him resetting the room and then repeating the same things but there were some elements that were out of his control.

Like the wall! Where was the tally mark? Or her waking up at the exact same time.

Seth re-entered with a familiar looking sandwich. "Here's your sandwich, don't worry there's nothing funky in there. Just lettuce and vegan cheese. Made with love!" He said the exact words from yesterday.

(Y/n) took the plate and went to sit on the bed and Seth annoyingly followed her. It was then that she remembered him saying that he liked to watch her eat.

'Fucking weirdo.'

She thought it best to hold her tongue at least until she was finished eating so he wouldn't stop feeding her like before.

Because of her decision to not challenge him for the time being, (Y/n)'s meal was eaten in relative silence. She didn't have anything nice to say to Seth and he was far too enamoured with watching her to say anything.

It was dreadfully awkward but if (Y/n) remembered properly then he should have his mother call him anytime now.

The tone erupted from his pocket and (Y/n) let out a relieved sigh that he'd be going.

Seth rolled his eyes, obviously irritated by the intrusion. He checked the contact and then excused himself.

(Y/n) watched him leave suspiciously. He had got all the timing down to a T and his acting was good.

At this time the day before she had looked at the locket that was sitting on the floor. (Y/n) didn't bother inspecting it again.

Seth returned soon enough. "Sorry about that." He smiled sheepishly and then a looked of recognition crossed his face. "Oh! I almost forgot, I've got you a present! Go sit on the bed and I'll bring it to you."

He left her yet again, locking the door behind him.

It was only then that (Y/n) realised that she hadn't tried the door on either day. It was locked... obviously, but she could take a look at the mechanism.

It was unfortunate that (Y/n) knew fuck all about locks as she tugged on the door futilely.

When Seth came back bearing the bag holding her collar (Y/n) stiffened.

"I don't want your gift." She said quickly.

"That's very rude, honey." Seth scolded her. "Stay still, I want to put it on you... if you could just lift your hair away from your neck for me."

(Y/n) didn't do so as he walked closer to her, she just shook her head at him.

"Don't look so moody, you don't even know it is yet, babygirl, I'm sure you'll love it." He tried to cheer her up with a soft smile. A smile that (Y/n) was unable and unwilling to match.

"I won't love it. It's a black leather collar and it's uncomfortable and I don't like it." (Y/n) enunciated her words carefully.

Seth raised his eyebrows in surprise. "How... how did you know?" He was sure it was because they were so in tune with each other.

(Y/n) glared at him. "We've already done this! We've had this conversation before!!! Just stop fucking with my head!"

Seth put the bag down on the floor and took the collar out. "You're obviously quite emotional right now so let me give you your gift and maybe you'll feel a bit better."

"I don't want your shitty gift!" (Y/n) yelled and tried to stand up but Seth was quick to push her back down onto the bed so she was laying down.

"We'll have none of that, you love me, you're just having trouble expressing it." It sounded more like he was talking to himself than to (Y/n) as he got on top of her.

She writhed around beneath him and tried to get free but it didn't take long for Seth to get both of her wrists pinned above her head with one hand as he held the collar in the other.

He looked angry but that didn't stop (Y/n) from doing her best to fight him off of her, if he wanted to get that stupid thing on her neck he'd need to use both of his hands.

Seth seemed to realise this too as he reluctantly let go of (Y/n)'s wrists in order to get the collar on speedily.

"Fuck you!!" (Y/n) yelped as she clawed at his hands that tried to clasp the leather around her neck.

"Baby, stop fighting this, this gift is to let you know that you belong to me." Seth said with a calm voice that contrasted how stressed he looked as he frantically tried to secure it on her.

"Shit..." (Y/n) sighed in defeat as Seth removed his hands and she tugged at the collar.

He smiled down at her. "There we go. You look so beautiful, you wanna know what it says?"

"I already know." (Y/n) mumbled.

"Property of Seth Gray." He leaned down to place a chaste kiss on the tip of her nose. "You hear that, sunshine, you're mine."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes without a hint of subtlety.

'I swear to God...'

Seth leaned down further to cuddle into (Y/n) by wrapping his arms around her. "I love being with you so much, you're so much prettier up close. You were always so kind and funny with your friends and I hope you're kind and funny with me soon too."

(Y/n) stayed dead still and started to tune out of listening to Seth's delusional ramblings, she instead thought about what the future had in store for her.

He was clearly unstable and (Y/n) was becoming more and more conflicted as to whether she was just on drugs, he was trying to drive her insane or if the day had really just reset itself.

Whatever the answer was: she was fucked.

Seth hung around (Y/n) for what felt like hours and probably was, just talking to her about all the things loved about her, all the times he had watched her.

The whole time he spoke he would either be fiddling with the tag on her collar or playing with her hair, it was clear that he was desperate for her attention, touch and affection.

(Y/n) didn't lash out again, she was too in her own head to pay him much mind. Seth didn't seem to mind that she was a bit out of it, if anything it just made her more docile.

The two of them had some soup for dinner later on that Seth had prepared, they had it in the basement becuase he still wasn't letting her out.

Even after they were done, he still managed to find more stuff to say about her and their perceived relationship. It surprised (Y/n) that he hadn't run out of things to talk about.

Seth just adored her so much, he didn't have enough time in his life to say all the things he wanted her to hear.

"I'm getting pretty tired..." (Y/n) announced hesitantly.

Seth cocked his head to the side. "It's only eight thirty."

'Damn, that's even earlier than yesterday... then again, today was probably more exhausting.'

"It must be the drug still in my system." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Do you mind if I watch you?" He asked hopefully.

"Uh... yes, I do mind." She got into bed and Seth rushed to tuck her under the blanket.

He looked like he was wondering whether to obey her wishes or not but eventually nodded. "I'll leave you alone, only because you were such a good girl after I put your gift on."

Seth's finger trailed down (Y/n)'s jawline and then onto the collar. "Mine." He whispered and smiled to himself. "You're all mine, honey."

'I'm starting to get bored of hearing that every two seconds.'

"Uh, yeah, okay." She said awkwardly.

He kissed her forehead delicately. "Sweet dreams, my love."

(Y/n) gave him a curt nod that Seth let out a small chuckle at before he left, switching off the light on his way out.

She stared up at the ceiling and thought about what tomorrow had in store for her.

(Y/n) opened her eyes and as soon as she did so a drop of water hit her forehead. She blinked a few times, the lights were on.

"Oh no." She hissed out.

And then another drop of water hit.

"No, no." Her previous whisper increased in volume.

She desperately sat up and checked her watch. It was seven minutes past noon.

"Fuck. No, no, no." (Y/n) whined.

Her hands shot to her neck. There was no collar there.

She slapped herself across the face. This couldn't be real.

A high pitched sqeak let (Y/n) know that the rat was still there. She pushed her face into her hands in despair.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

169K 5.7K 21
You were just a normal college student, trying to balance school and life. That was until you met him, and invited him into your house. Your life ch...
940K 29.6K 51
He was obsessed with you til the point he almost killed you.. Sequel to "anything for you (obsessive bf x reader)"
10.6K 912 89
"One day in your next incarnation." (Y/n) had it amazingly good, her life entirely planned out and fixed oh-so-perfectly. She was set to marry her lo...
23.2K 467 6
⧼Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ-ɪsʜ Oɴᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ x Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴅ(ᴅᴇss) Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ⧽