My Invisible Wounds | βœ”

By alina_ashh

At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’• π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” ! Being married to only son of billiona... More

Prologue
1| Marriage proposal..
Accepting the proposal..
Zayden agreeing..
Meeting Alex
7 | Marriage.
8 | First conversation
Zayden's attraction.
Trying to act cool
11 | Ramp walk pairing.
12 | Scared
13 | Power couple
14 | Heartbreak
15 | Jannet Confession
16 | Zayden's truth
17 | Spoke my heart out
18 | Unknown comfort.
19 | Dressed up for DJ
20 | Taking her home.
21 | Knowing the reason
22 | Closer for the first time..
23 | Alex Confession
24 | Butterflies in stomach
25 | Secret Admirer
26 | Closer.
27 | Car Race
28 | My wife ordered
29 | My angel
30 | Jealousy.
31 |My son's angel
family trip l
family trip ll
family trip lll
truth games
accident confession
I will change for us
stay away from him
That felt good
sleeping beauty
My world
Date
Cute talks
Lover boy
caught
Sleeplessness
cat fight
She is pregnant
Blessing..
Part 2πŸ–€
Rose left alone
Special moment
Games time
Azra in the same college
jasmine
Visit to Rose
Azra - the joker.
Rose likes noah.
Evil plans.
Plan backfired.
Wont let her go.
Who is she!
Harmony
She said yes !
sweet moments
photo shoot
Author note!
Choose one.
Evil plans
Saved!
Time for payback.
my family.
Rose and Alex.
surprise.
Epilogue 🌸
New novels.

Restaurant meet

21.9K 811 31
By alina_ashh

Zayden's best friend!

Gosh, he looked so cute when he smirked standing in front of me.

Smiling a little I tilt my head to look at my watch which showed 3.50 which means I have ten minutes before my shift starts.

I work part time at Beetle house restaurant which is quite near to my college and home.
I thrust the door open and quickly headed towards the changing room. After wearing the apron which had beetle house label I walked out only to find a bunch of handsome guys entering through the door.
I strolled towards the counter and stood there watching each one of them entering the restaurant. Mine and rose eyes were glued to the door cause it's kinda rare you find so many handsome guys at once.

Rose was rating each guy who entered the door. She had her elbow plopped on the counter while she was drooling at the guys.

Shaking my head I move away from the counter taking the order for another table.

"Holy Moly, I give this handsome a 9 out of 10...And himm 10 on 10." Rose gushed, her voice filled with astoundment.

Holding the tray in my hand I walked towards rose to look at the guys who scored 9 and 10 according to her. She never gives any guy above 6 rating so this was quite shocking.

When my darted towards the door, my breath hitched cause the ones whom she rated were none other than — Alex and Zayden.

Both of them were wearing a hoodie of same color and pattern. My eyes slowly trailed from Alex to Zayden. He had his hands dipped inside the pockets while his eyes were fixed on Alex who was speaking showing something in his phone.

I let my eyes to explore Zayden's features.
He might be around 6 feet tall with jet black hair with few baby hair falling on his eyes which is like cherry on top. Bright blue eyes, sharp jaw line and lightish pink lips.
He wasn't overly muscular just on point which was enough for girls to droll.

Overall his looks are just perfect enough for anyone to fall in love with him at first sight. I was still busy peering at him in awe when rose elbowed me making me snap out of dreamland.

Shit!!!

I covered my face with the tray in my hand and turned around.

"What's wrong?!" Rose narrowed her eyes at me.
After Azra, rose is the only person with whom I share everything and just by listening to my stories rose started liking Noah. Well she has met him only twice till now.

"Don't ask me! That's Zayden!" I mutter holding the tray so firmly that my knuckles turned pale.

A gasp escaped her lips, "Oh wait... Zayden Harley — your fiancee? "

I gave her a nod.

"What are you girls doing here? Go take the order." Amanda - the owner of this restaurant voice pierced my eardrum.

Looking at my stilled state rose cleared her throat, "I will take the orders. "

I stood in front of counter trying hard not to look at his table.
Every two seconds once my eyes darted towards their table. Boys were making fun and laughing but Zayden - he was least interested. He didn't look up to give order nor did he speak with anyone in the group. He was busy staring down at his phone.

What is he looking at?

By any chance does he have any girlfriend?

I shake my head a little shoving that thought away. If he had girlfriend he would have never agreed to marry me.

The chef shoved the cooked food from across the counter, I quickly dart my eyes to check if any waitress is here to take order to their table but to my damn luck no one was free. I had no other choice left, I close my eyes muttering silent prayer I picked up the tray and started walking towards the table.

My heart was racing and my body had already turned numb. I took slow steps towards their table without making any sound. I swiftly placed the orders on their table while my eyes were struck on Zayden and Alex who were busy with their phones.

I just hope they keep their eyes glued to phone.

After placing all the items on the table I turned around and inhaled deeply but before I could take a step forward someone held my wrist.

"Wait a second," A voice came from behind, I gulped down the lump formed in my throat and turned around.

"Do you need something else sir?!" I tried my best to keep my voice as low as possible.

Just when the sentence rolled out of my lips both Zayden and Alex lifted their head and looked at me.

This was the only thing I asked God not to do.

Within a second Zayden eyes dropped back to his phone while Alex threw a smile in my direction. I gave him a nervous smile.

"Can you get one coke please?" The boy who held my wrist asked.

"Yeah." I nod and walked away from there. As I walk inside the room I lean against the wall and place my hand on my racing heart. I almost had a cardiac arrest.

"So who is Zayden amongst them?" Rose asked standing at other side of door and looking at their table.

"Guess?"

"The one who smiled at you?"

"Nah, that's Alex... The other one is Zayden" I mumble looking back at their table.

"Aish, even though he is very handsome; I think he is too cold, he didn't even look at you for more than a second... "

Reality check!

"I know right, I wonder why he agreed to marry me!" I sigh lowering my gaze.

"I don't know about Zayden but I can see Alex walking this way... " Rose pulled me near to the counter.

I snap my head to look ahead and rose wasn't joking earlier. Alex was really walking our way with a huge smile laced on his face.

"What are you doing here?!" He asked plopping his elbow on the counter, his eyes looking down at mine.

"I - I work here "

I wasn't sure how Alex was going to react about me working here at cafeteria.

"Cool... " He replied looking at me.

"Uh, you want something?" I asked averting my gaze away from him. I want to end this conversation about me working here.

"Why so formal cutie? I just came here to say hye " He winked making my eyes go wide.

Cutie?

Looking at my reaction he chuckled and turned back to look at Zayden who was still busy with his phone.

"I envy Zayden so much." He stood straight, he is so freaking tall.

"Why?!" The word slipped my tongue before I could control.

"You're going to be his wife. Why ain't you in my life?" He pouted and this time my eyes went so wide that I fear my eyeball would bug out of socket.
Did he just tell that?

"Okay that was joke alright. We will meet soon cutie... Bye " with that he turned around and left.

"Why don't you marry him?" Rose whispered

"I can't cause he isn't my uncle's choice! Now get back to work before Amanda kicks us out... "

˙˚ ˚˙

My mind wandered around two names — Zayden and Alex. Even though they are best friends, they are so different from each other.

Zayden being my future husband didn't even look at me for more than a second but Alex he is so sweet.

After my shift I went home only to find aunt wasn't at home. A huge smile crept on my lips. I prepared very nice food for myself and enjoyed the dinner.

I was solving my assignment at Hall when the main door opened and my aunt walked in along with her sister.

"Aunt you know this little sister of mine seduced a guy from other college today." William said as soon as aunt entered.

Whattt....

When did I do that? Suddenly my mind drifted back to that afternoon when Alex came to meet me at library and I guess William saw me with Alex.

"What?" Aunt threw her bag on the couch and took two long strides in my direction, "You bitch when will you stop torturing us?" She leaned towards me and gripped my hair in her hand while bending my head backwards.

Her grip was so firm that I yelped in pain.

"Somehow you are getting married... Do you want to spoil that opportunity and stay with us forever to make our life a living hell huh?" Her sharp irked voice rung in my ear, with every passing second her grip on my hair increased making it impossible for me to control my sob.

Hot tears were flowing down my cheek but not even a single word left from my mouth. The more I cry, the more I should suffer.

William was smiling looking at me, just because he lost some stupid bet he is acting like this, just for some money he hates me this much...

I just need to endure this for few more days, after I get married I will never ever come back home.

"Speak up? Who is that fellow you were seducing?" Aunt asked whilst titling my head more backwards, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I dug my nails into my thigh to control my cry.

"It's Alex, he is Zayden's best friend... " I said, my voice was shivering and I gulped down the unpleasant pain.

With a jerk she pushed me away and turned towards William, "Call your uncle and tell him to set this marriage as early as possible. I can't handle this trash in my home anymore. " with that she stormed towards her room with her sister trailing behind her.

Trash

My parents would have never considered me a trash...

I heaved my eyelids to look at William, his eyes carried a look of sympathy but within a second it went back to smiling one. I don't understand William anymore. I lifted myself up with the help of table and ran towards my room.

I closed the door shut and slumped down burying my face in my knees and cried my heart out.

When... When will this pain end? I have been suffering and dying everyday since 10 years. When will I find peace.

The phone in my pocket started vibrating. It was texts from class group but why are people texting in class room cause unless it's exam time no one texts in this group.

I opened the chat only to find Zayden pictures. Pictures of him playing basketball, tieing the lace of shoes, dribbling a ball and last one where he was looking inside the library.

His side angle highlights the sharp knife like jawline. I zoomed in the picture and that's when my eyes struck at one particular book or should I say the book which I was studying.
Goodness, I was the one studying Wuthering Heights. Thank god, my face was well covered with the book or else today aunt would have killed me if William had seen me in this picture. Anyways, what was Zayden looking at?

I zoomed rest of his picture. I must say he has majestic looks that's why he is able to cast a spell on all girls. The way he walks, the way he talks, the way he looks —  everything about him is so different.

Then I saw Alex and Zayden picture, Alex smiling and Zayden as usual had cold look plastered on his face.

˙˚ ˚˙

"Harriet" Aunt called my name from dinning Hall.

"Yes." I washed my hands and walked out.

She looked at me from top to bottom with disgust, "Mrs.Harley will be coming this evening to take you for wedding dress shopping. Please wear some good clothes."

I just gave her a nod.

I'm getting married!

❤..

I wish I could give them my pain for a moment , not to hurt them but to make them feel how much pain they are giving me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 14.9K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
53.1K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
5.2M 163K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
2.2M 90K 52
"Get the hell out of my room", he shouted as soon as I entered his room. Is he for real? How can he be this peaceful when I'm not able to sleep a win...