THE HISTORY OF US (MewGulf)

By Catchingyou_jk

-ON HOLD- "Even before we were born, the stars aligned for us to meet and save the world...but why can't you... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

FOUR

1.6K 95 11
By Catchingyou_jk

HII LOVES 💛 I hope you're all doing fine. Please, stay safe okay? Make sure to drink a lot of water, wear your masks, eat healthy foods, wash your hands well, and don't forget, social distancing okay?

———————

Mew's POV

"What the fvck are you saying?!" I winced once i heard him raised his voice. I must admit, he looks really scary right now. But, what else does he want me to say?

I carefully stood up and notice that he was only wearing a..brown silky robe? Holysht? I gulped and averted my eyes off of his body. It's not a time to fantasize things, Mew.

When my eyes caught his, i almost gasped at the sudden emotion that surfaced in my entire body. It was powerful that i had to gripped my thighs to keep me from falling again.

Get a grip, Mew. What the heck.

"I—i'm sorry. I was here to meet the King. Forgive me if my presence made you uncomfortable, Prince Kanawut." I bowed respectfully. He's still the son of King Kanawut so, i have to pay respect. Even though, he looks so cute with that brown fur robe he's wearing.

"Whatever. Can you please move out of the way—?"

"Babe?" A feminine voice echoed in the hallway. I glanced behind him and..

There, i saw her.

She looks stunning. Her silky light brown hair that is tied up in a messy bun, her breathtakingly beautiful natural brown eyes, her plump red lips, her pointed nose, and her porcelain skin that somewhat glows in the middle of the night. She's perfect.

She's wearing a pink brown robe that matches the one Prince Gulf's wearing and—oh, wait. My eyes widened in realization. Ofcourse.

He was in heat. Heats last for about a week. I chuckled internally, they were together throughout his heat. Their scent mixes up in the air.

"Babe? Why are you here? I told you to stay in our room." I bit my lip and lowered my gaze. They...are living together?

"I was just about to go and get some water. Babe? Who—who is he?" My eyes immediately went up to them and i flinched back when i saw how Gulf tried to hide her behind his back. He really cares about her. Ofcourse, Mew. What do you expect? They're mates. They're destined to protect each other.

I took a step backward and bowed once again, "I-i'm Mew Suppasit, your—your highness. Prince Gulf's trainer." With her beauty, i'm sure she's a princess from another city.

"What?! My trainer?!" I jumped back when Prince Gulf suddenly raised his voice. Again. Does he hate me that much?

"Y-yes, Prince Gulf. Your father talked to me earlier about this matter. I believe will start our training tomorrow morning." I gulped when i saw the change in Prince Gulf's eyes. Sht.

"This can't be happening. Lily, please. Go back in our room and i'll come to you in a bit, okay? I'll also get you some water." I avoided my gaze when Prince Gulf stepped forward and kissed her in the forehead. Their room. I smiled sadly. They really do fit together.

"And you. I want you to leave right this instant." He glared and pointed a finger at me and bumped me in the shoulder when he walk passed by. My eyes got dizzy when i smelled a hint of his scent. Why do i fvcking get so distracted whenever i smell his..scent?

But, i guess that Hypodermic syringe's working. Is it really?

Well, i'm still standing here and not jumping into him and kissing him. So, yeah. I think it's working. Wait—what? That's so wrong, Mew. WAKE UP!

"I'm sorry about him, he—i'm sure you know what's going on with him by his smell. I'm Princess Lily Orchetilla, by the way." I nodded and bowed to her.

"I-it's a pleasure to meet you, your highness. But, if you'll excuse me. I better get going." I gave her a small smile and descended down the stairs. If i stayed, then the throbbing pain in my chest wouldn't leave.

"Oh, Mr. Suppasit? Don't you want to have a drink first before you leave?" I saw the maid from earlier approaching me with a cup in her hands.

I shook my head and smiled politely, "I better get going, Miss. I'm sorry for the trouble and thank you for accompanying me earlier."

She smiled back and grabbed my jacket from the coat rack hanger.

"No need for you to apologize, Mr. Suppasit. It's my pleasure to be of help to you. Please, be careful on your way back." She handed me my jacket and bowed.

"I will." I put on my jacket and glanced back to where i left Princess Lily and i was surprised when i caught her staring curiously at me. I quickly turned around and walk away.

But, i stopped abruptly. Damn, i didn't get to see Gulf's moon mark.

*Mew's Condo*

I almost screamed when i saw P'Ton sitting comfortably at my couch while watching the tv.

"P'Ton?! What the hell?! What are you doing in here?! You almost scared the sht out of me!" I growled in annoyance. How could he just walk into my condo?!

"Well well well, i've heard you visited the King? Hmm. Interesting." And he still got the nerves to tease me? I rolled my eyes and sat down on the opposite side of the couch.

"P' shut up. I'm tired and i just want to rest. Go home." I groaned and placed my legs on the top of the table. There was a pause for awhile. It made me uncomfortable when P'Ton was still sitting there staring at me. Before, i could break the silence, he spoke in a serious tone making me shiver in fear.

"Mew. I've got something to tell you." I sigh internally. What else could he possibly tell me?

"Is it really important?" I really want to get some nice good sleep now. Please.

"Actually, it's about the prophecy and....Prince Gulf." I almost jumped out of my couch when i heard 'prophecy and Prince Gulf'.

I sat properly and stared at P'Ton in anticipation.

"W-what about it? Is there something wrong?" He never ever mention the word 'prophecy' if it isn't really that important.

He looked away and leaned his back on the couch. My gaze following his movements. I heard him sigh deeply.

"I think Gulf is in great danger, Mew."

My heart skipped a beat.

And P'Ton stared right back at me with emotions that I couldn't describe.

"In 4 months, the red moon is going to show up. The prophecy said that, when that day comes. Two souls that were kept hidden in the dark for so long would finally ignite and become as one."

Wait...what?!

"And you know that when that happens, all packs in every part of the world would try to break those two souls apart, right?"

Holysht. Ohmygod.

"P', are you saying that...that, a war is going to happen?" I felt goosebumps in my entire body once i thought about it.

This isn't gonna be just any type of war. It will be a goddamn bloody one.

"Yes, Mew. It's time. All the pack leaders and with their alliances would be at the GoldenSky Dome tomorrow where the meeting would take place. And i'm gonna be there too. So, i asked Kevin, my assistant, to take charge of the school." Hold on, i think i'm gonna puke.

"Wait, P. Ohmygod. Why aren't you panicking?! This is it! That scary bloody war the prophecy's been telling us and you're just here telling me that so suddenly while sitting at my couch like we're only using plastic guns to fight? Oh god. Lord Almighty, help us." I clenched my fists and tried to control my breathing.

P'Ton immediately pats my back and scoots closer.

"Mew. We've all been waiting for this. It's bound to happen. To be honest, all of the people already knew about this. Why don't you know anything?!" I huffed once he slapped the back of my head. Hey! I was busy okay? I mean...It's Gulf's fault! "We're destined to fight, Mew. Especially, for those two souls that we're meant to unite as one."

"P, why do we need to fight? Why do the packs in every part of the world would come and destroy them? Shouldn't they just let them be and save us all?" I really don't understand why a war would have to take place when thse two souls are actually going to save us all. Don't they want that?

"Mew. Those two souls will rule the world. Our world. They would bring all the packs together. Ofcourse, some people would fight for the power. For a position. And you know how greedy some of the packs are." They want war? Just for power? What the heck? They would gladly sacrifice their lives just to fight for a position?! Are they crazy?!

I nodded even though i still don't get all of the information he just said. My head is starting to ache and all i just want is to throw my whole body in my bed.

But, before anything else....

"P', i get it now. But, what does all of these prophecy war thingy has to do with Gulf?"

The next few words he said was enough for me to stop breathing for a minute.

"Mew, you're the trainer of Gulf right? Then, take care of him. Keep him safe. Because, i think...right now,

i've found one of those two important souls."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.3K 16
In which Alpha Tharn meets his human mate, Type. Soulmates spin off with Tharn x Type
55.2K 2.5K 14
Forever is what they are going for but maybe it was just not meant to be for them. Divorce seems easy when the spark and love weren't there anymore o...
275K 11.7K 22
(Completed ✔) A MewGulf fanfiction! Tharn, an alpha who knows nothing but anger and blood. Type, an innocent rare omega, who has a dark past, but is...
395K 21.3K 42
He is handsome. He is cool. I like him. He is Gulf Kanawut Kirigun. and he is my sister's boyfriend. 1st Gen: Possessive Tharn 2nd Gen: Falling In Lo...