Silent wind (Ninjago x mute r...

By Illo_wat

A little girl name (Y/n), who had a mother and father, and lost them at the age of 5. She became traumatized... More

Info
a little something
Prologue part 1; Lost
Prolage 2; first meet.
Prologue 3: first meet with Garmadon and Nya
Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Part 1
Chapter 4- Part 1
Chapter 5-Part 2
Chapter 6-part 1
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8 part 1
Chapter 9: part 2
Chapter 10- part 1
∑(ΦдΦlll NANI
I need a break
1
Chapter 11: part 2
Chapter 12: Part 1
Late Mother's day
Chapter 13- part 2
Chapter 14- part 3
Chapter 15-part 1 (Short)
Chapter 16- part 2
Chapter 17 part 1
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 2
Chapter 21 part 3
Chapter 22
Not an update
Gender swap (requested)
Babies (Requested)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 part 1
Chapter 25 part 2
Ch 26 Part 3
Make a choice + backstory
Chapter 27 part 4
Chapter 28 part 1

Chapter 3-Part 2

7.8K 190 280
By Illo_wat

Season 1 Episode 2: Home

(Y/n)'s Pov

Zane and the other ninjas left to go see Lloyd's hide out. It was just me, Nya, Grampa Wu, and the dragons. It was pretty good at the monastery, without any loud noises going around. Looking for Nya around the monastery, I check in her room if she is there. I knock at her door.

And then heard loud noise in her room. "Uh, just a moment!" She yells from the other side. I waited outside of her room, waiting to be invited. A few seconds later, she opens the door and sees me. "Oh, hi-, " something hard fell on the floor. I looked at her in suspicious look.

"Um, my bracelet fell." I look at her bracelet Nya is wearing. Nya also notice her bracelet on her arm, quickly trying to planned an excuse. "I have another bracelet that um, Jay gave me." Nya nervously told me. I gave her a 'Really' face. She gives up and sighs in defeat. "I'll let you in, but only on one condition," I listen to what Nya had to say.

"Never tell anyone, that includes the ninjas, at what I am about to show you." I rapidly nod my head to her. Our pinky were wrapped together in a form of a pinky promise. She moves to the side and invited me in her room. Once I was inside her room, Nya closes the door. I turned my head where I heard a loud thud.

On the floor is a large silver object. Picking up the object with my small hands, and have a good look at it. The object turns out to be a helmet, a samurai helmet. I look at Nya with shock and amazement.

Nya's Pov

Once I close the door, I notice (Y/n) picking up my samurai helmet and looks at me with shock. Her (E/c) eyes were twinkling like stars. (Y/n) is too adorable than anyone. Sorry Jay, but (Y/n) beat you. I mean like she so small and fragile, this child must be protected at all costs.

"I'm building a samurai robot." I told her. She smiles real big. So cute. "Wanna help me try to finish this up?" I asked her, receiving a determine face and rapid nod, making me giggle.

(Y/n)'s Pov

After a while of helping Nya trying to finish her samurai suit, I was slowly becoming tired. I yawn quietly, but it didn't go unnoticed from Nya. "Tired?" She asks me. Determine to helping her, I shook my head no. "Let try to finish this tomorrow." She told me. I agreed to her suggestion and lay my head on Nya's lap, using it as a pillow.

She played with (h/c) hair, making me feeling relax at her touch, letting her mess with my own hair as I drift off to sleep.

Nya's Pov

(Y/n) fell peacefully asleep on my lap. I kept on playing with her hair and stop to set the small child on my bed. Moving the covers for (Y/n) to sleep in, I lay her down on top of my pillow, pulling the blanket up to her shoulders and began cleaning up my samurai stuff to a different location from the monastery.

I came back seeing sensei Wu, with a flute on his hand. "Nya, we must get to the ninjas, quick!" I nod at him and we head to Kai's dragon, forgetting (Y/n) is still in the monastery sleeping peacefully.

(Y/n)'s Pov

Dream~

I found myself in my old home. No villagers were around, houses aren't burned or on the ground. It was peaceful, no screams and no weapons colliding with each other. I turned around, going to a peaceful place where mama loved and relax there, where she told me the quote that I didn't understand still.

When I got there, grass and flowers surrounding the cherry blossom tree. I laid down under the tree, inhaling the fresh air and relax. But then I smelt a little bit of smoke. It didn't really bother me. "Wake up." I hear a faint women's voice. "Please, wake up." Another faint voice was heard, but this time it was a man. They sound familiar. I open my eyes to see no one around me. I closed my eyes once again.

"Wake up, (Y/n)!" I hear the same man's voice. Their voice was a little louder. I coughed a bit, my throat begin to hurt. I felt something drop on the tip of my nose. Opening my eyes to see a pedal, a half burnt pedal. "(Y/N)!" Someone yells at my name. I look up and see my mama. There was blood on her chest, staining her light red kimono, blood dripping out of her mouth, her clothing and part of her face is burning. "WAKE UP, (Y/N)!" Mama yells at me.

Dream end~

I sat up from what I have saw, breathing heavliy. Looking around my surroundings, I'm still in Nya's room.

{Nightmare?}

Momo questions me.

'I'm... I'm not sure.'

I didn't want to tell Momo what I saw in my dreams. I get off of Nya's bed and see if the ninjas were here. As I got close to the door, I smelt smoke. Its probably one of the ninjas burning one of the food. Probably Kai. As I open the door, more smoke comes in. Everything and everywhere is burning.

'My picture, and my necklace!'

I screamed in my head.

{(Y/n) leave it, now is not the time to grab them! Get out of the monestary!}

He orders, yet I didn't listen to him.  

'They're too precious to me. I can't lose them.'

Running through the fire, I tried to avoid them as best as possible. Getting a few burns on my arms, legs, and feet. Momo begs and begs me to leave them.

My room is straight up ahead with my door wide open. As I ran faster, I got to my room and scanned everywhere. Everything is on the ground even my burning shrine is down. Quickly rushing towards it, I grab on to the handle, which happen to be hot. I hiss at it in pain. My tears form from the pain. Thinking if a different way to open the shrine, Momo had one.

{Quickly, grab the blanket}

I did what he said, grabbing my blanket and opening it. I didn't notice the fire behind my small shrine, until I see fire inside of it, burning bits of my picture that is me, mom, and dad. I also grab the necklace and ran out of my room. Running around the monestary, trying to find a way out, however there was none.

{Crap, }

Momo mumbled. I was about to go back however, everything is being flamed. I am trap in a room, surrounded by flames.

{You shouldn't have gone and grab those stupid things! You would've been out on time!}

Momo scolded me.

'How would you know if I got out alive? These two things are the last thing I can remember my mom and dad. They gave me this picture and mom gave me her necklace! This necklace was the last gift she gave to me before she was killed! And dad... I'm not even sure if he is alive, but I will still remember him and mama because they were there for me when I didn't have any friends, saved me countless times, cheered me up when I was down, taught me many things even if it was too difficult for me!'

For once, I finally told someone bits of my background, yet I haven't said it out loud. Momo was speechless about my background, he heard good back story from me, now he has heard the bad back story about me. As I cried out in fear and pain I was having trouble breathing. Inhaling the smoke and hot air made me fall and desperately gasp for air. Slowly fainting from the heat, the last thing I heard was,

{I'm sorry you had to go through that. I wish I was there for you, however... I was so determined and desperate by something. I'm sorry.}

Momo whispers the last sentence. Oddly, I can somewhat see Momo's figure while he was speaking, but my vision is blurred. The only thing I was able to see through my blured vision, was his emerald like green eyes. Finally, I fainted.

Kai's Pov

Just a few miles away from the monastery. From a far I hear faint cries, that faint cries is (Y/n). Soon she stop crying. We couldn't go any faster, so in hopes that she is still alive. As we were around the Monestary, the flames is burning up our home. "Were too late!" I disappointedly said. It was burned down and I couldn't see (Y/n). Was she burnt alive?

I hope not, even tho there is a high chance that she is. "Those damn snakes." I hit my dragon's back with my, fist angrily. Despite that, I'm mainly very worried about (Y/n). The dragons are roaring out for help. "Rocky!" Cole yells at Rocky. He gets off and ran to the dragons to set them out. We all get off of my dragon. I tried to look for (Y/n), though I couldn't see her around. I took off my hood, having a sad face.

"Our home a-and... our little (Y/n)." I sounded sad. "Shard, but this out!" Zane orders his dragon from above. Shard obeyed Zane's order, putting out the fire with ice.

We all looked at our burned down monastery. "The training equipment, gone." Zane howled. Jay goes behind Zane gripping his shoulder. "Our video games are gone." Jay sobbed. "And... (Y/n)." I added. "They stole there staff back." Sensei Wu announced to us. "What do we do now?" Cole questions, not knowing what to do.

I grab the burning wood that once use to be the monestary, crushing it angrily and sighed from frustration. "If you haven't followed the silly bird, none of this would have happened." I wiped my hand angrily to Zane. "Kai, " Sensei warned me. Jay enters the argument. "No, Sensei, he's right." Jay agreed to my statement. "Because of you, my high score has been deleted." He spat at Zane. "This is a teaching moment. We must learn from this." Zane said, however, his words made Cole fearious. "A teaching moment, what's wrong with you? Don't you get it? Everything is gone." Cole yells at Zane.

I spoke again. "We even lost, (Y/n). She had a bright future ahead of her. And guess what, she's fucking gone because of yo-, "

"Enough, " sensai cuts me off. Our attention was on him. "We are all at fault. Zane is your brother. Apologize at once." I felt guilt through me. We turned around to face him. "I'm sorry, Zane." I apologize to him but Zane was not at the spot where he was. "Zane?" Jay called. We see him and his dragon flying away.

"Shit!" Cole cus. "Watch your language, Cole!" Something fell, giving my attention to it. I see something shining bluish-purple. I ran to it and remove the stuff.

When I remove the burnt wood. The blueish purple disappears revealing (Y/n) under it. She was sort of curled up, holding something in her hand close to her. I didn't care what was in her hand. I'm just thankful that (Y/n) is okay. "What is it, Kai?" Jay asked which I didn't listen. I grab (Y/n) and hug her, having my tears gliding down and land on her face.

Someone gasped behind me. "(Y/n) is ok!" Cole said out loud. Sensei, Nya, and Jay ran to me. I looked at her examining her body. She has some burns on her legs, feet, and a little bit on her face. they weren't very deep to the point she won't have a permanent scar. A cough was heard from (Y/n). She sees me crying. "Thank goodness your alive." I told (Y/n), hugging her once again in tight squeeze, she flinched, groaning in pain

The small girl looks around like she was looking for someone.

Time skip~

(Y/n)'s Pov

Kai told me that Zane left because of him and the ninjas. We look for a different location to stay and we did but it wasn't good. We had a fire and a little bit of food. "Uh, what are we eating again?" Kai asks one of us. Well, the ones who can talk. "Mud newt, " Cole answers Kai's question. "Not bad for something that lives underground." Cole said. No one enjoyed the food, even me. Jay throws the food on the ground with disgust, spitting it out and throwing a rock to a can that's far and made it in.

"Yay, a new high s-score!" Jay stutters from the cold. "Remember, we must be thankful for what we still have." Grampa told all of us. "What do we have? Our home is gone." Cole told Grampa with sadness. I didn't care about that. I care for Zane. I miss Zane. My eyes were filling up with tears.

"You know, I don't really miss our home. What I really miss, is Zane."

"Yeah, I miss Zane. " Jay agreed to him. "Zane?" Nya said but her voice sounds like a question. "Yeah, Zane. You know the ninja, that, strange one." Jay said making weird hand gestures. "No, " Nya points somewhere. "Zane!" She exclaimed happily. We all looked at Zane, who is walking toward us. I let go of my tears and ran to Zane hugging him tightly, not wanting to let go of my big brother again.

I sniffed. "Are you okay?" Zane asked. I smiled and nodded at him. "Ha, Zane, we're so sorry for everything we said." Jay apologizes to Zane. "We're a team and that means we're responsible."

"You don't need to apologize to me." He told the ninjas. Zane pats my head. "But what about that awful thing we said, isn't why you left?" Kai asked him. Zane still had a smile on his face when I saw him. "Of course not,  I saw the Falcon again and I followed him." Zane told the truth to us. "That's our, Zane." Cold commented happily. We all had a group hug around Zane. "We're happy to have you back." Nya told Zane.

"Why, is it my turn to make dinner?" He asked us, making us laugh. "Yes, Zane we would love for you to make dinner." Grampa Wu said happily. "But I already made it." Zane turns around. "Come, I want to show you something that I found. I think you will be pleased." Zane said. I ran up to him and hold on to his hand. He looks at me smiling and held mine's well.

We have been walking for a while until Zane stops, so does the others. He turns to them. I let go of his hand. "I can't explain but I feel a strange connection with the Falcon. I think it trying to help show us the path we need to take." Zane said making the ninja look at each other weirdly. We follow Zane again and see a red ship.

"Our new home." Zane announced. "Do I smell pie?" Jay asked happily. "Cobbler berry, oh and I made myrtle berry, and apple and I-, " Zane gets cut off by us laughing happy. Jay inhales the smell of delicious pie, letting a tear ran down his cheek.

The ninjas, Nya, and I ran to the ship to eat the food that Zane made since I have short legs, Cole picks me up quickly running towards the food.

As everyone is in the ship acting Zane's homemade food. We all enjoyed the food and laugh. Them Zane throws shrimp to Cole. We laugh harder and we start the food fight.

{(Y/n), eat your food.}

____________________

Publish: 12/9/2020
Edit: none

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for the nice comment aphmeowwwwwww and I am so happy that you enjoyed it RavenLove57693. Thank you guys for reading I hope you have a good day, If not I hope this chapter made your day. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 71 7
Y/n Garmadon. A protector, a genius, an elemental master, a student, a friend, a guardian, a sibling, a child of Lord Garmadon. This is a basic way o...
227K 8.5K 40
C O M P L E T E D ✔ (EDITING ABANDONED) [Michael Myers x Mute!(Fem) Reader (Dead by Daylight FF)] You never understood why you were brought into t...
578 42 11
This is a LloydxGN!Reader story Why am I writing this?: B/c I've been reading way to many LloydxReader or NinjagoxReader and I realized there isn't e...
10.5K 478 29
Forgetting is a normal part of our lives. Whether it's something important or just bringing out the trash. But forgetting a whole person is impossibl...