Rini One Shots

By rickybowensgirl

This is a Rini one shot book as you can probably guess by the title. I right all types of stories so if you h... More

I Love You (What if part 1)
The Kiss (What if part 2)
The Accident
Social Media AU
The After Party
The Fight
Suggustions
The Proposal
Wedding outfits
The dream...
"Come Back.." (what if part 3)
Fake Relationship
The Diary
The Diary Part 2
The Diary Part 3
HSMTMTS Opinions
Truth or Dare
Thank You!!!
The Hoodie
The Question
The Kidnapping
The Kidnapping (Part 2)
Forgotten
The Project
Cast!!
The Malfunction
The secret
River of Tears
The Lock Screens
The Bedtime Story (Rini Week 1)
Rini Instagram (Rini week 2)
Just F•R•I•E•N•D•S?? (Rini week 3)
The Trip (Rini week 4)
36 Questions (Rini week 5)
K-I-S-S-I-N-G (Rini week 6)
Operation Rini (Rini week 7)
Bruises
Untitled
Vegas
Prompt Generator
I don't not love you (what if part 4)
Death Bed
Royal Pains
Royal Pains (Part 2)
I'm out of ideas
5 things I want to see in Season 2
Bullied
Paper Cut
Brother's Best Friend
Definitely Not Just Friends
The Dates
His Child??
Stargazing
The Concussion
Songland
Mono
Theories
100k Reads!!!
The Best Man (Rini week #2 1)
The Showcase (Rini week #2 2)
Single Parent Club (Rini week #2 3)
Moving (Rini week #2 4)
New Home (Rini week #2 5)
Don't Feel Like We're Faking (Rini week #2 6)
Don't Feel Like We're Faking (Rini week #2 6) 2
The Secret 2 (Rini week #2 7)
New Cover Vote
Voicemail
Talking it Out
Starbucks
new book alert
Birthday
Texts
Fool Me Twice
When You're Ready
Christmas Through The Years
New Year's Eve
I love you (rewrite)(Rini week #3 1)
New Student (Rini week #3 2)
Apocalyptic Crush (Rini week #3 3)
Goodbye (Rini week #3 4)
That Way (Rini week #3 5)
Shocking Resemblance (Rini week #3 6)
Run Away (Rini week #3 7)
Paparazzi
Get a Room
Drunk Words
Sober Thoughts
Hiding
Hiding (Their Story)
Not Too Soon
Let You Go
Not Letting You Go
Ready
Date?

The New Romeo and Juliet

3K 45 6
By rickybowensgirl

Trigger warning: suicide

Nini and her moms were walking around town. She didn't get out of the house much, so whenever she did she made sure to enjoy every second of it. Carol and Dana went off to do some shopping but Nini decided to go to the park instead to relax and enjoy the fresh air.

While she was walking around she noticed a very attractive man sitting on one of the benches. Nini stared at him for a while before slowly making her way in his direction. "Hi, is this seat taken?" she asked him pointing to the seat next to him. He looked up at her. He studied her face for a second before answering "for you it isn't." Nini blushed slightly at is words before sitting down in the seat.

"What's your name" he asked her. "Nini she said looking up at him again. His eyes were all she could focus on. "Ricky" he said outing his hand out to shake her's. This broke Nini out her thoughts as she quickly took his hand and shook it. They both had the biggest smiles on their faces.

"NINA SALAZAR-ROBERTS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HANGING OUT WITH A BOWEN" she heard Dana screaming. They quickly jumped apart. Ricky sat there awkwardly scratching the back of his neck as Dana continued to yell.

The Bowen's and the Salazar-Roberts's have had a long standing rivalry ever since Ricky's grandmother stole Nini's grandmother's fiancé.

After Dana was done yelling she grabbed Nini's hand and started pulling her away from the boy. She looked back at him one more time thinking this might be the last time she sees him. "Meet me here at midnight" he mouthed. Nini smiles in response before letting herself be pulled away by her mother.

-------------Midnight-------------

"Psst, over here" Ricky whisper screams trying to get Nini's attention. When she heard him and turned around. 'Wow he looks even cuter than he did earlier' she thought when she saw him. "Hi" she said walking up to him. "Hey" he breathed out taking in her beauty, "You're really cute." She blushed at his words. "You don't look to bad yourself." she said, a faint blush aperring on his face too. He smiled at her not really knowing what to say next.

They sat in the park for hours talking to each other, not like a Bowen talking to a Salazar-Roberts, but like lifelong friends. Within 2 hours they seemed to know each other so well, that no one would have been able to guess that they had just meet a few hours ago.

They continued this every night sneaking out at midnight and meeting at the park. This night was a normal night far them of talking a laughing. Until their faces come very close to each other. Their breaths hitched. "Can I kiss you" Ricky whispered staring into her eyes. She didn't answer, she just leaned up and pressed her lips against his. He immediately kissed her back. This was a kiss like neither of them had experienced before. It was perfect.

They couldn't stop smiling the rest of the night thinking about the moment they shared. They were happy and it didn't matter what their last names were or what happened in the past. All that mattered was that they were happy and together.

A week after their first kiss they were at the park once again continuing to flirt and kiss all night. "Nini, I have something to tell you" Ricky said, Nini was slightly concerned about what he was going to tell her, but let him talk. "Nini, I think I'm falling in love with you." He said really fast but she still understood what he was saying. Nini's concerned face suddenly turned into a large grin. "Me too" she whispered before kissing him. When they when home that day they both knew something between them had changed for the better.

At another one of their midnight meetings when everything was normal until they heard a voice "RICHARD BOWEN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" it was his mother's voice. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING KISSING A SALAZAR-ROBERTS" "Calm down mom" Ricky said standing up and walking toward her. "You shouldn't be hanging around with someone like her" she said pointing at Nini who was awkwardly sitting on the bench. "She's not just someone, mom, I love her" Ricky said confidently. He instantly realized what he said and turned around. Nini sat in shock before standing up and running toward him he started moving toward her too. When they meet Nini wrapped her arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. "I love you too" she said to him after they pulled away.

"Okay well whatever just happened here needs to stop. I don't care you you two love each other, I don't care if you suddenly tell me you got married yesterday. You two cannot be together end of story, bye" she said pulling Ricky away. "I love you" he mouthed. "I love you too" she mouthed back.

"Knock, knock, knock" was heard on the Salazar-Roberts front door. "What do you want" Carol screamed opening the door. "I don't like you, you don't like me so let's skip the small talk and get right into why i'm here. I went to to check on Ricky last night at around 12 and I realized he wasn't there and his window was open so it was pretty obvious that had snuck out. So I went around town looking for him, and guess where I found him. With your daughter in the park, with his tongue down her throat." Dana made an audible gasp. "And then they told each other that they loved each other." Carol just sat there with a very mad expression on her face. "Now I'm going to leave and go talk to Ricky, and I suggest you talk to Nini about this too. Goodbye." She finish leaving Carol and Dana with their thoughts.

"NINA SALAZAR-ROBERTS WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING RICHARD BOWEN IN THE PARK LAST NIGHT" Dana asked barging into Nini's room. "I wasn't with him last night I was in my room sleeping." Nini lied. "Are you sure because we just got a very interesting visit Lynne Bowen" "oh" Nini said nervous about hat her parents were going to say. "Why did you think it was okay for you to not only sneak, but for you to sneak out to meet up with a Bowen" Dana scolded her before Carol joined the conversation. "And you didn't just meet up with him you were kissing him and telling him you loved him." "I do mom, I love him." Nini said. "You don't love him Nini. You don't even know him." Carol said starting to get more angry. "I do know him, I know him better than anyone else, and we don't care what you or Lynne Bowen says about us we love each other." Nini said with a frustrated tone in her voice. "Well your going to listen to us young lady. You will never sneak out of this house again. You will never talk to that Bowen boy ever again. And you will never talk to us they way you just did ever again. Do you you understand me?" "Yes" Nini mumbled, and Carol and Dana left her room.

The next day a tear stained Nini walked to the Bowen's an knock and the door. "Why are you here" Lynne asked annoyed. Nini handed her a letter and said, "Please give thin to Ricky. It is just a letter telling him I won't be bothering him or your family anymore." Lynne took the letter and closed the door in Nini's face. "Ricky come here" she called out. He came as quickly as possible not wanting to anger his mother anymore. She handed him the letter. "It's from Nini" she said before walking away toward the kitchen.

Trigger warning starts now

Ricky was crying. He knew exactly what she was talking about in her letter. And he was thinking about it too. 'If we can't be together than what's the point of living' he thought. He had been thinking about it ever since the night when his mom caught them in the park. He quickly wrote a note to his parents before going to his bathroom and finding a container of pills. "I love you Nini see you soon." he said before swallowing the whole container.

The next day the Bowen's and the Salazar-Roberts's both woke up to similar notes.

_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_

So it's been a little while... Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I've had a really bad case of writer's block, that's why it took me a month and a half to write this. I also have been spending why too long on twitter, so if you want to get to know me better follow me on twitter my @ is in my bio. Also if you sent me a request I am working on it and will try to post it as soon as I finish it.

1525 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 369 26
When Nick joins the NCIS team he automatically catches agent Bishop's eye. I don't own NCIS or any or the characters. COMPLETED
12.6K 209 11
After a night of drinking and driving, Lucy wakes up in the hospital with no memory or recollection of anything or anyone. Caleb now seeing his gold...
9.6K 58 9
What happens when Mal is pregnant. Ben cheating on her and more.
726K 26.8K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...