Drunk Texting | T. Drake ✔

ZeninaD

"If you don't go to sleep right now, I'll borrow Harley's hammer and knock you out with it." "If that means I... Еще

A Little Introduction
Preface
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
Author's Note
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]

[51]

99 7 4
ZeninaD

***

[ Gotham's Freak Club ]

Naturally Blonde: now that Tim is with Irina, I'm really really glad that I had agreed to break up with him.

Naturally Blonde: like this level of cuteness can't be reached otherwise.

Timmy Toes: I'm glad too, no offense meant though.

Naturally Blonde: none taken, I can assure you.

Killer Shortcake: why did you bring that up, Steph? You could have said something else instead.

Naturally Blonde: sorry to break it on you, love, but I'm an honest person. I say exactly what I mean.

Killer Shortcake: Irina's on the chat too.

Timmy's Girlfriend: you guys do understand that I don't have any problem with you people discussing whatever happened in the past. I'm chill with it.

Naturally Blonde: I know sweetie.

Naturally Blonde: Tim is a really sweet guy though and I'm glad he's finally found the person he can spend the rest of his life with.

The Walking Dead: so you mean there's not going to be any drama?

Timmy Toes: ...

The Walking Dead: such a shame...

Flying Grayson: chill out Jay, not everything is a soap opera.

Flying Grayson: though I have to agree with Steph; these two are just perfect for each other.

Timmy's Girlfriend: aw thank you, Richard.

Demon Spawn: and you lazy people haven't even picked up the Christmas decorations. Such a shame.

Killer Shortcake: speak for yourself, Damian.

Naturally Blonde: by the way, Jay, how's Helena doing?

The Walking Dead: absolutely fantastic.

Flying Grayson: and I hope you're finally appreciating the blessings of a happily married life.

The Walking Dead: I mean...

The Walking Dead: surprisingly though, you're right Dickybird.

Flying Grayson: for your kind information, I'm always right Jaybird.

The Walking Dead: this happened today and believe me when I say, I couldn't have felt more blessed my entire life.

Timmy Toes: coming from you, that's a huge development.

Naturally Blonde: aw, I'm so touched.

Timmy's Girlfriend: so am I.

Killer Shortcake: we're all happy for you both.

The Walking Dead: thank you, guys, all this affection is moving me to tears now.

Demon Spawn: would you perhaps prefer a kick in your stomach instead to bring you back to normal?

Flying Grayson: Damian!?!?

Timmy Toes: classic Dami statement.

Demon Spawn: just wait until Jon makes me a gif of me flipping all of you off. Then we'll see who has the last laugh.

Timmy Toes: wait a second...

Naturally Blonde: you don't know how to make a gif?

Demon Spawn: shut up.

Killer Shortcake: look who's having the last laugh now, gremlin.

Demon Spawn has left the chat.

***

The Walking Dead: all things aside, guys, I was still hoping for a different kind of drama.

Flying Grayson: you're incorrigible, mate.

Timmy Toes: what drama? Me and Steph mutually agreed to break up back then because it was overall affecting us.

Naturally Blonde: yeah we're close but the family kind of close so when things escalated, we felt a little disturbed.

Naturally Blonde: okay, who am I kidding... A lot disturbed actually.

Timmy's Girlfriend: I can understand. And I respect your decision.

Killer Shortcake: actually Tim was the one who decided to back off first. The poor guy was getting messed up.

Timmy's Girlfriend: oh...

Naturally Blonde: you still sure you're cool with it, Ren?

Timmy's Girlfriend: absolutely.

***

The Walking Dead: so I was scrolling down the gallery of my phone and look what I found.

Flying Grayson: oh I remember this one.

The Walking Dead: since Irina doesn't know the context yet, this gif was made right after Timmy confessed to Steph that he couldn't be in such a relationship with her and had gotten a little paranoid thinking that he had ruined his friendship with her too.

Timmy Toes: I mean it was tough. I've known Steph my whole life and I couldn't bear to lose her as a friend.

Timmy's Girlfriend: that's really sweet.

Naturally Blonde: and yeah I saw his point and understood that he was right in saying that we would never work out. So I told him we could still be best friends and that was his reaction.

Killer Shortcake: judging by this, he was super relieved.

Timmy's Girlfriend: the gif is really cute though. You both are lucky that you realized and didn't mess up your friendship. That would have been terrible.

Naturally Blonde: exactly.

***

Naturally Blonde: me, Cass and Helena took Ren out on a surprise lunch. And let's just say Helena had missed her a lot.

Killer Shortcake: it's kinda funny how she hasn't yet gotten to this level of intimacy with me even though she has known me longer than Ren.

The Walking Dead: let's not forget that you almost killed her when I had left you in her care for the first and probably last time.

Timmy's Girlfriend: oh my goodness...

Killer Shortcake: ah come on... I was not in the right state of mind back then so you can't just blame me entirely.

Timmy Toes: fair point.

Demon Spawn: when are you ever in the right state of mind, Cain?

Killer Shortcake: next time we play ball in the garden, I'll hit you in the face with it.

***

[ T<•> I ]

I: hey, you don't have to feel awkward about that.

I: I'm totally fine with Steph.

T: I know.

T: it's just that she has always been like that, too outspoken.

I: and trust me, Tim, I love her for that.

T: Cassie on the other hand is always reserved and all her moves are calculated.

I: yeah, I noticed.

I: so is she also adopted by Bruce?

T: technically yeah. She's the daughter of his distant cousin. After her parents' death, she was taken and trained by the League of Assassins but she joined us later.

I: oh...

T: I bet there are too many of Bruce's adopted kids. You haven't yet met the entire BatClan.

I: I haven't?

T: yup. We have another brother Duke who's currently out of country. And yeah, out of us he's the only single dude left.

I: that's why he isn't on Gotham's Lovebirds?

T: precisely.

***

T: so when is your aunt coming back?

I: probably tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

T: good.

I: why? Any special reason for asking?

T: because in her absence you get busy too much. And more than half of the times, you're like this.

I: oh...

T: and each time I have to tell myself to wait because you're working or busy elsewhere at LCorp and I certainly I don't want to seem too clingy...

I: aw, Tim, that's not the case. You could have just told me.

T: I hadn't wanted to disturb you.

I: you're always my first priority, you know that, right?

T: thank you, I'm honored.

I: what's with all the mannerisms, princess?

T: mannerisms? What are you talking about.

I: nothing that necessary.

I: so are you coming over?

T: I'm outside Luthor Mansion, darling.

I: Tim... You're just unbelievable.

T: guilty as charged, fair lady.

***

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.8K 441 54
~• Book 1 of The Toxic Ashes Series •~ "Feels like I'm falling into a world I can't control, I hear it calling down in my soul, gripping my bones." [...
188K 7.7K 24
" oi test tube baby, stop breaking my phone out of spite you demon fuck. " " i don't know who this is but sucks to be you. " ...
1.4K 18 10
Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on the first page!
33.8K 1.5K 23
"Call me anything but a damsel in distress, For distress is nothing compared to what I deal with." [Book 1] [Timothy Drake] [Started: 02/07/2020] [Co...