Kingdom Hearts 3: Dragon War...

Por GrimstoneRX1300

After the events of Dream Drop Distance and Time of the Keyblade, Arcturus and Sora join forces to fight agai... Mais

Basic Info
Prologue: STORIES OF THE PAST AND FUTURE
Chapter 1: STRENGTH OF A HERO (OLYMPUS)
Chapter 2 : REGROUP AND RELEARN
Chapter 3: LAZY AFTERNOONS (TWILIGHT TOWN)
Chapter 4: OLD FACES
Chapter 5: FLOWER GLEAM AND GLOW (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 1
Chapter 6: RAPUNZEL LEARNS THE TRUTH (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 2
Chapter 7: VERUM REX (TOY BOX) part 1
Chapter 8: A TOY'S TRUE HEART (TOY BOX) part 2
Chapter 9: POWER OF LAUGHTER (MONSTROPOLIS) part 1
Chapter 10: A HYBRID OF MONSTERS (MONSTROPOLIS) part 2
Chapter 11: SILLY OLD BEAR (100 ACRE WOODS)
Chapter 12: THIS SONG ALWAYS BOTHERED ME ANYWAY (ARENDELLE) part 1
Chapter 13: A SISTER'S LOVE (ARENDELLE) part 2
Chapter 14: LEVI (CARIBBEAN) part 1
Chapter 15: DEADMEN TELL NO TALE (CARIBBEAN) part 2
Chapter 17: KEYBLADE HERO 4 (SAN FRANSOKYO) part 1
Chapter 18: BAYMAX'S HEART (SAN FRANCISCO) part 2
Chapter 19: A RESCUSE FROM HELL (AQUA)
Sora and Arc's powers.
Chapter 20: WAKE UP (VENTUS)
Chapter 21: NEW/OLD DARKNESSES
Chapter 22: RETURN HOME (FUTURE CITY) part 1
Chapter 23: THE ONE WINGED ANGEL (FUTURE CITY) part 2
Chapter 24: RAGE AWAKEN (TERRA)
Chapter 25: FALLEN TWILIGHT (AZRAEL AND XION)
Chapter 26: THE CONNECTION (ROXAS AND NAMINÉ)
Chapter 27: HORSEMAN IN ATLAS (REMNANT part 1)
Chapter 28: THE FACE UNDER THE HELMET (REMNANT part 2)
Chapter 29: FROM BAD TO WORSE (REMNANT part 3)
Chapter 30: RYŪJIN SHINKŌ MEZAMERU (REMNANT part 4)
CHAPTER 31: BATTLE OF GODS (REMNANT part 5)
Chapter 32: A SPEEDY RECOVERY (REMNANT part 6)
Bonus Chapter: TALK AND LISTEN MEETING
Chapter 33: DIVIDE AND CONQUER (sorta)
Chapter 34: ROLL OR DIE (INKWELL ISLE part 1)
Chapter 35: DON'T DEAL WITH THE DEVIL (INKWELL ISLE part 2)
Chapter 36: WE ARE SOLDIERS (HALO REACH)
Chapter 37: DIVING IN TOO DEEP (PLANET 4546B)
Chapter 38: THE DRAGON, TWO HEDGEHOGS, AND A SAMURAI (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 1)
Chapter 39: SUPER SONIC STYLE (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 2)
Alternate Opening
Chapter 40: INKY PAIN (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 1)
Chapter 41: ANGELS AND DEMONS (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 2)
Chapter 42: THE LAST REEL (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 3)
Chapter 43: THE ONLY PUMPKIN KING (HALLOWEEN TOWN)
Chapter 44: OF DRAGONS AND RIDERS (ARCHIPELAGO)
Chapter 45: LEGENDARY WARRIORS (VALLEY OF PEACE)
Chapter 46: A HORSEMAN AND GUARDIANS (LAND OF BELEIF)
Chapter 47: CONSEQUENCES TO KILLING A GOD (MIDGARD part 1)
Chapter 48: THE CYCLE ENDS HERE (MIDGARD part 2)
Chapter 49: CONFRONT THE DEMON KING (REDGRAVE part 1)
Chapter 50: LEGACY (REDGRAVE part 2)
Chapter 51: NORMAL (MIDGAR part 1)
Chapter 52: A HORSEMAN'S PERFECT WORLD (MIDGAR part 2)
Chapter 53: LUNCH WITH DEATH
Chapter 54: KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD (Final Battle part 1)
Chapter 55: LIGHT AND DARK CLASH (Final Battle part 2)
Chapter 56: SCALA AD CAELUM (Final Battle part 3)
Chapter 57: MY NAME IS LEVI
Epilogue: AN OATH TO RETURN

Chapter 16: UNEXPECTED HELP

374 4 0
Por GrimstoneRX1300

The scene begins with Axel siting at the hangout spot in the timeless forest. He and Kairi have been training for quite a while, and are just about ready to head back to the others.

Kairi: hey Axel.

Said pyro turns around to see Kairi in her new outfit. Now she was in a pink sleeveless dress-like hoodie with silver buttons, black boots, a plaid pattern on one side of her skirt, and her hair was cut shorter.

Axel: hey. Liking the look. Cut your hair, too.

Kairi: mm-hmm. So, you gonna try yours on?

Axel: (looks at his coat) uhh...I dunno. Maybe later.

Kairi: but you always wear the same thing.

Axel: if it ain't broke, don't fix it. This is how you pick me out of the crowd. I make myself easy to remember.

Kairi: how thoughtful. (Sits beside him)

Axel: nah, not really...

Kairi giggles a bit before they looked back at the sunset.

Kairi: our training's almost finished.

Axel: yeah...

Kairi: (places a hand on her heart) somewhere inside me is Naminé. If we can free Roxas, we can free her too.

Axel: I guess so.

Kairi: Naminé was made when Sora freed me from his heart. So, now that she's a part of me again, I figured all was right. But she can't look at this forest, feel the wind on her face, none of it. And if she could, it would be different for her. (Short pause) her time was short, but she lived it, and that makes it hers. What right did I have to take those feelings and experiences back? They don't belong to me. Nothing's as it should be. Not for her or Roxas.

Axel: (small sigh) I know. (Beat) way back when I was a kid, I met this other weird kid. Somehow we became fast friends. Never saw him again—nearly forgot about him, too. Then, I met Roxas. Couldn't believe it. The two of 'em were identical. Oh, I didn't tell Roxas. Didn't want him to go vanishing on me, too. (Pause) the kid's name was Ventus. He's one of the lost Keyblade wielders we're looking for. Think he still got me memorized?

Kairi: (smiles and points to her head) oh yeah. Very memorized.

Axel: (chuckles) now that we're goin back, I'm worried about everything.

Kairi: well, you don't have to worry alone anymore, Axel.

The two then just decided to sit in silence and enjoy the sun set.

*DARK WORLD*

With Riku and Mickey, they were fighting the Demon Tide again. This time, however, they were armed with their new weapons and gear and were progressing better than before. But soon, Riku was knocked aside and Mickey was taken by the Heartless, dropping his weapon and Riku was struggling to stand. Needless to say, things we're looking good.

*TWILIGHT TOWN*

Just outside of town at the haunted mansion, Ansem and Ansem the Wise had exited a corridor and entered the mansion courtyard. Unknown to them, the Twilight Trio had seen them from behind.

Pence: it's about time!

Hayner: (covers his mouth) heeey, shut it! (Removes hand) c'mon.

The three snuck closer behind the gate and Ansem the Wise stopped walking and was lost in thought. Ansem hears this and turns to face him.

Ansem: what now?

The old Master doesn't respond and looks at Naminé's old room. Despite the way he treated her, he now felt guilty of what he did to her, Roxas, and Riku and Xion for what happened. Ever since he was betrayed, he only thought about revenge for what happened. But, after what happened to Riku, and the pain Roxas had felt, Ansem the Wise wanted to make things right again.

Ansem the Wise: please. I have created enough victims,

Ansem: yes, you have. All the children sacrificed in the name of your research... So make things right.

Ansem the Wise: I told you I did not take her. Her disappearance was why I put a stop to the research.

Ansem: and that makes you honorable? You used Roxas and Naminé and threw them away. I doubt there's a merciful bone in your body. You took the girl, and hid her. (Turns to the mansion) now, show me the data you are hiding here.

Ansem the Wise: (solem) Roxas and Naminé... If there is any reason that I still draw breath, it is to atone for what I did to them.

The trio behind them gasped in realization that Ansem the Wise is on their side.

Pence: he said "Roxas."

Hayner: yeah.

Olette: that man needs us.

Hayner and Pence: yeah/right.

Ansem the Wise: if you do find the girl, what is it that you expect will happen?

Ansem: the child's memory holds a mystery to unravel—(walks past him) one concerning the battle we seek between light and darkness. You know something, and that is why you stopped the experiments.

Ansem the Wise: (turns to face him) you are completely deluded, Xehanort.

Ansem: we shall soon see.

He then begins to push his master to the door, when Pence jumps out of his hiding spot to make a distraction. While he's doing tha, Olette sneaking in the courtyard t get the Wise out of there,

Pence: yoo-hoo! (They stop and he improvises) 'scuse meee!

Ansem: (turns around) who are you?

Pence: oh, well, I'm looking for a friend who used to live here.

Ansem: no one lives here. Begone.

Pence: (steps closer) but sir...

Ansem: no, no, no! Not one more step. Get out!

He starts walking to Pence and Olette takes this as an opportunity to get Ansem the Wise to safety. When Ansem turns around, Hayner jumps out and runs to do a flying sidekick.

Hayner: hey, loser! (Guardian appears and grabs him) or not!

Pence: Hayner!

The Guardian then throws Hayner to the gate, but something white appears and wraps around Hayner, cushioning the impact and he falls on the ground safely. More appear to surround Ansem and they reveal themselves as Nobodies.

Pence: the squiggly things?

Hayner: (confused) they...protected me.

Pence: (helps him up) Hayner! Get a move on!

Hayner: oh... Okay.

The boys then run back to town and Ansem turns his attention to the Nobodies.

Ansem: I serve the Organization. This is treason. (Smirks upon realization) I see what is happening. Have it your way then.

He and his Guardian destroy the dusks and he puts his hand up to his ear piece to contract the others.

Ansem: we have a traitor among us. Have our Dark Trio find and terminate them.

Back with Olette, she and Ansem the Wise had made it to the sewer access and stopped to catch their breathe. Hayner and Pence soon join them.

Olette: are you guys okay?

Hayner: yeah, I think.

Pence: nobody knows the twists and turns of Twilight Town better than us.

Ansem the Wise: (recognizes them) you are Roxas's friends.

Hayner: that's right. So you know him, too?

Ansem the Wise: oh yes. Quite well.

Pence: pay dirt. Guess it was worth staking out the old mansion after all, because this guy here is what I call a lead. (Pulls out the photo)

Olette: that's the only proof we have that Roxas was our friend.

Hayner: tell us about him. We wanna know him better.

???: my dear master. You are safe.

The four then turn to see the last person they expected to see.

Hayner: who are you?

Ansem the Wise: Even, is that you? So...those Nobodies were your doing.

As proof, four spawn in. The trio's uncertain, but they don't attack. Even bows and gives his explanation.

Even: I have been waiting for this. Gave up a normal life in order to plant myself in the Organization. And when I heard Xehanort had gone looking for you, I realized is was my chance to find you as well. (Straightens up) for you see, I too, wish to atone.

*???*

At and unknown location, a group of cloaked women, wearing gray goat masks, were performing a ritual. This was the Sisterhood of Xehanort. The head mistress was conversating with Cronos, who still wore the coat but they could see his glowing red eyes under the hood.

Cronos: how much longer?

Head Mistress: it's almost done. This spell was not easy to prepare. Especially for these darknesses. But, rest assured for our lord and savior, they will follow his orders and fulfill the prophecy.

Cronos: good. (Claps hands together) I can't wait for them to cause mayhem.

Head Mistress: how has Azrael been performing?

Cronos: good. Don't know what you put in her head, but whatever it was, it's working like a charm. She's perfect for us.

Head Mistress: that is to be expected. We grew her to be the strongest out of all of our daughters, and thus, is perfect for our lord's cause.

They then look back to the ritual and saw that their chanting was almost done. The mistress the walked forward and helped completed the rest of the ceremony. When they finished, a beam of dark energy erupted from the floor and when it cleared, there stood four people in black coats. Even though he wore his helmet, Cronos had an evil smile.

Cronos: welcome, my new friends. I've been waiting for all of you.

His phone rings and he answers it. After hearing what the call was about, he closes it and looks back at the four people.

Cronos: good news for you guys; we have a new opportunity for you to test your powers. Let's go find us a traitor and end them.

*MIGAR*

At a steampunk like city, a couple of people were making their way to a bar in the slums called "7th Heaven." They entered the empty bar to see a woman with long dark hair, red eyes, and dressed in black finishing up drying glasses. This was Tifa Lockhart.

Tifa: (not seeing the people) we just closed for the night.

Lightning: hello, Tifa.

Tifa: (looks up surprised before putting the glass down) Claire!

She then walks from the counter and gives Light a hug. The two were friends before the fall of Hollow Bastion, and after the Heartless took over, they hadn't seen each other until they returned to Radiant Garden and Light went on a few missions there.

Lightning: no one aside form my sister's called me that in a while. Do you know how long it took me to find you and Straife?

Tifa: (breaks the hug) sorry about that. After everything with Sephiroth, Cloud and I found ourselves back here. And, back to them. (Notices someone else with Light) who's this?

Lightning: this is Akame. She was on Chelsea's old team, and she's helping me look into something.

Before Lightning left the Capital, Akame volunteered to join her as a hope of them working together to see if they could find Chelsea. And after Arc's call, they spent some time tracking down Tifa and Cloud. Speak of the devil, Cloud enters the bar and is surprised to see Lightning.

Cloud: Light?

Lightning: long time no see, Cloud.

Cloud: since we were separated. You're different.

Lightning: you've changed, too. (Beat) what happened to Sephiroth?

Cloud: don't know. After our fight at Radiant Garden, we were separated. Tifa found me and we've been here ever since.

Akame: why haven't you returned to Radiant Garden?

Tifa: we couldn't. This world was blocked off by a barrier, preventing anyone from leaving. That's why we didn't have a way to see the others again.

Lightning: and why is was hard to find you two.

Cloud: why are you here? You wouldn't come here unless it was something important.

Lightning: (long pause) Arc needs your help. More specifically, we need Sho.

Author's note: things are coming together.
I probably could've squeezed this in the previous chapter, but, I didn't know how long this would've come out. Plus, the stopping point at the last chapter was good.
Kairi and Axel's training is almost done. After that, they'll join the gang to help.
Riku and Mickey are back in Hell. This will lead up to the Anti-Aqua fight.
Cronos's darknesses are here. Their names will be revealed soon.
I was originally going to do a separate book revolving around Azrael, but I decided to scrap that and show it in this one when they rescue our three favorite Nobodies.
Speaking of which, their rescue will be different.
Cloud and Tifa return as well. I played the demo for FF7 remake last week and it awesome!
And who's Sho? Let's just say they're a character that will be important to the story.

Next chapter: Big Hero 6

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

43.7K 477 20
You are the Brother of Keyblader Warrior Sora and like him, you joined with him and your Girlfriend Xion to repair the world's. But when they go thro...
3.2K 34 8
(Takes place after Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance) Devon has finally become the Legendary Keyblade Master, and Fairy Tail has been rebuilt. But t...
2.7K 137 36
One year has past since Sora and his friends defeated Marluxia in Castle Oblivion. Now there are new enemies. Who is Oragnization XIII and what are t...
15.2K 184 124
Time of the Keyblade Final Mix Kingdom Hearts 3.5 Dragon War Final Mix Knight of the Storm Final Mix Parts 1 and 2 Arcturus Farron's journey through...