Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😑😑😑
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 84

9.3K 879 57
By Navya_Mishra

"And that made you get through them?"

"Them? Who gave a damn about them at the first place! It got me have my own band in a universary that never had bands of its own. Screw the competitors, I literally ruled the place all my 3 years there..."
Nandini replied to one of the artists in the party as they talked about her time in London.

The girl laughed at it while Nandini smirked taking a sip from her drink, just when she felt a hand around her waist,
"Ladies!" Manik stood by her side and nodded at her company in greeting.

"What are u two laughing about?" he asked turned towards Nandini, who simply shaked her head.

"Nandini was just telling me how she got to make her band in Uni.!"

"Hey... How come I never got to know that story?" he raised his eyes at Nandini who simply smirked.

"I thought it would come up when u meet my friends in London. But since it didn't, I have no intention of letting u know! "

"Well Manik... I literally love ur wife. U have got quite a catch out here."
The girl said to Manik making him give a smug smile down towards Nandini.

"That I do!"

"Stop being so cocky..."
Nandini muttered elbowing him as the three of them chuckled.

"By the way Nandini, I really think we are gonna be great friends. Why don't we hang out sometime in Mumbai?"
She said smiling at Nandini, who smiled back, with a nod.

"Oh I'd love to..."

"Great I'll get ur number from Manik later and give u a call sometime!"
She replied again before turning around and walking away meeting people along the way.

"Well, u seemed to hit it off well with her!" Manik said as he turned Nandini as they made their way towards their friends.

"Yeah, she seemed a nice person."

"I don't know her much, but I have heard she is good. So u gonna meet her later."

"At ur events? Sure! Otherwise, I m not so sure! We'll see when it comes to that. I'd rather have her as a social friend than a personal one."
Nandini replied with a shrug making Manik chuckle as he shook his head.

"Wouldn't u like that with everyone?"

"Hey, I know u r saying that I don't make friends. But that's not true, I became friends with You, we wouldn't be here if I didn't."

Manik raised his eyes at her in amusement.
"U really want to go there?? How we became friends!"

Nandini rolled her eyes at him, not hiding her smile.
"Yeah yeah whatever... So u had to do some work! But what u do have to complain, it led to u getting laid last night."

Manik choked on his drink at her words as his eyed broadened,
"I can't believe u just said that!"

Nandini smirked at him with a wink, "I sure did!"

Manik gulped once as they continued walking until he murmured to himself,
"God, what did I marry into!"

"What did u marry into?" he heard someone ask him and looked up to realise that they had reach Fab4 and Ayan, who asked him the question.

"I just saw what kind of a badass my wife could be..."

Nandini bit her lip to stop her chuckle, when she saw Ayan raise his eyes at Manik. Manik was about to say something when she forlded her arms in front of her.
"That is all u r getting out of him Ayan! Sorry..."

Fab5 chuckled at it as Ayan raised his hands up in surrender.
---------------------------------

The day next to the party went out pity much in a blur and before they knew they landed back in Mumbai. To avoid the media, they had Cabir's car waiting for them on the runway itself from where Cabir drove everyone back home.

They dropped off dhruliya first, followed by Mukti after which they headed towards MaNan's when Cabir spoke up,
Cabir: Manik... I m dropping u guys off at the Malhotra Mansion only, Navya is waiting for me with her parents and I have got to rush.

Manik chuckled at him before shaking his head,
Manik: Scared of madam's parents are we?

Cabir: Not scared... But I would definitely want my fiance's father to like me. The old man is too much for punctuality if u ask me!

Nandini: I m sure the old man wouldn't like u saying that about him or even calling him that.
Nandini said smirking at him while cabir rolled his eyes.

Cabir: And who is gonna tell him?

Nandini: I could tell Navya..
Nandini said with a shrug, making Cabir's eyes snap towards the rearview mirror, looking at her in horror.

Cabir: U Wouldn't...

Nandini smiled sweetly at him while Manik laughed out loud,
Manik: Concentrate on the road before u get us killed, u fool.

Cabir: U two are the worst best friends anyone could ever have...

Nandini: Well, thank you!

Cabir: Stop being so proud lady... Especially You! I don't even know why I bare with you.

Nandini leaned forward between their seats and whispered near Cabir's ear,
Nandini: Because I m awesome... And u love me!

A genuine smile crept onto Cabir's face as Nandini sat back when Manik turned towards her with his eyebrows raised,
Manik: Did u just flirt with him right in front of me?

Nandini: What if I did?
Nandini asked with a smirk, making Manik shake his head at her with an intimidating smile.

Manik: Then u r surely gonna pay for it, just let us get home before I-

Cabir: Ohk people keep ur bedroom adventures to urself please and get out of my car!
Cabir said as he stopped the car right in front of the Malhotra Mansion.

Nandini blushed hard while Manik hit Cabir's shoulder, making him yelp.
Manik: Jerk!

Cabir: Same to you Loser...

Manik: Says the one who is using 'Same to you'...
Manik said shaking his head in amusement.

Nandini: Bye Cabir... Have fun with the in-laws!

Cabir: I will... See u guys tommorow at the site!
Cabir said before starting the car again as he drove off. Manik turned towards Nandini to find her smiling broadly at him.

Manik: Mind if I ask, why are u smiling?

Nandini: So that u tell me how much u love my smile and then be kind enough to carry me in ur arms to the car and then maybe even all the way up to our apartment and onto our bed.
She said keeping the smile intact while Manik chuckled shaking his head at her and walked closer to her, pulling her towards himself before he picked her up in his arms and turned towards the door.

Manik: And why should I take all that trouble when I can just carry u up to our bed in here...

Nandini nodded at him, leaning her head onto his chest taking in a deep breath, closing her eyes at his scent.
Nandini: Are u hungry? I'll cook something up for you, I asked the entire staff to take up a few days until Mom and Dad get back.

Manik: No I m fine! But when did u do that?
Manik asked in surprise!

Nandini: Before coming to Bangalore.
Nandini murmured the answer, making him smile as he knew how tired she was.

They reached the room as Manik walked her straight into the washroom.
Manik: Here... Do u want me to give u a minute while I get u something to wear?

Nandini: Yes please!
Nandini said to him with a smile as Manik walked out. A few minutes later he knocked on the door, handling her one of his T-shirts and a pair of shorts, an outfit that she loved.

Soon she was on the bed, waiting for Manik while he freshened up. A few minutes later, Manik joined her spreading his arm to a side, as she snuggled closer to him.

Nandini: Can I say something?

Manik: U know u can Nandini... You are the one person who can say absolutely anything to me no matter how bad it is.

Nandini: I m glad for that... But for now it is nothing bad, I just wanted to know how proud I am of you.

Manik: Proud?

Nandini: Yes... I m proud of you. Proud of the amazing person that u r. Of the great singer in you. Of u being one of the best businessmen in the country. Of the honest Man that u definitely r. Of the loving and caring son. And lastly of being the perfect husband and life partner for me.

Manik looked down at her, placing his lips onto hers as he kissed her pouring out all his gratitude and love in that kiss..
Manik: I love you.

Nandini: I know!
She replied with a smirk before leaning back down onto his chest as Manik chuckled shaking his head.

He kissed her head softly before whispering,
Manik: Good night baby...

Nandini: Good night Manik!
She whispered back before the two of them passed into a peaceful slumber.

The next morning, Nandini woke up by the alarm on her phone. It was the day when they were finally starting with the construction of the hotel and she was both excited and nervous about the day and so decided to make herself a coffee before freshening up for her day.

She moved out of her room, rubbing her eyes to shake off her sleep wanting to go back and be in the confines of her soft bed and forget about everything else. She was walking into the kitchen, yawning with her mouth loud open when she heard an amused voice,
"Someone seems quite tired!!"

Nandini screamed at the unexpected voice and turned around to find Harsh biting his lip to stop himself from laughing. Nandini sighed in relief, her hand still on her chest in fright as she closed her eyes for a second.
Nandini: God Dad, u scared the shit out of me!!

Manik: NANDINI...
Manik shouted from upstairs as he rushed out of his room still bare chest with his hair ruffled from the sleep, only to stop on the top of the stairs as he saw them standing there all fine.

Manik: What happened? Why did u scream? Dad, how come u r back so soon! I thought u weren't coming for another week.

Nandini: Relax I m fine!  I just got startled.
Nandini replied making Manik visibly ease as Harsh smiled at Nandini.

Harsh: I didn't mean to startle u! Sorry darling...

Nandini smiled at him shaking her head as she walked closer and hugged him,
Nandini: It's fine.. Welcome Back! We missed you.

Harsh caressed her head with Love as she heard Nyonika's voice,
Nyonika: Missed just him or me as well?

Nandini looked behind Harsh to find her sitting on the sofa and smiled as Manik rushed towards her lifting her up off the ground as he twirled her around,
Manik: How can we not miss u boss lady!

Nyonika: Manik... Put me down! Look who is here...
Nyonika shrieked holding onto his shoulder's tightly as he put her down and turned towards the other sofa only to have his smile disappear completely. As his eyes moved over to Nandini and then back at the sofa, where Nandini still couldn't see anyone.

Manik: Mrs. Kapoor! What a surprise!

Nandini frowned at the name as she saw Mrs. kapoor finally standing up. She walked ahead and stood right next to Manik as Mrs. Kapoor gave the two of them a strained smile, her eyes scanning their appearances.

No wonder the two of them looked hilarious with their messy bed hair, just woken up faces. Manik wearing just a pair of casual pyjama bottoms while Nandini stood their in shorts and a T-shirt of his which was so big that it hid the shorts completely.

Mrs. Kapoor: Good morning!

Nandini: I guess u r here for something more than just greetings so why don't we get to that directly?

She saw her mother's eyes sadden a bit at her tone, but she still cleared her throat as she spoke up,
Mrs. Kapoor: I just got to know that u starting with construction on the Bandra site. Thought I should wish u luck!

Nandini was taken aback by her words as she waited for a moment to take it in before nodding as she spoke up in a slow soft voice,
Nandini: Thank you! Anything else?

Mrs. Kapoor: No...

Nandini nodded at her again not taking her eyes off her mother as she tried to understand why was her mother suddenly being so sweet.

Nyonika: Nandini dear... Why don't the two of you go get freshened up and we all have breakfast together? I invited Mrs. Kapoor to stay too!
Nyonika spoke up softly making Nandini smile a little at her as she nodded and felt Manik grab her hand as they moved towards the steps.

Nandini: Umn Mom...
Nandini spoke up suddenly remembering something and turned to face Nyonika only to find Mrs. kapoor too looking at her expectantly.

Nandini: I gave the staff an off as u guys were not here... U guys sit and talk, I'll just freshen up very soon and then put something together for breakfast.

Nyonika: It's alright dear... U take ur time, I can start up with breakfast till then and u can join me when you're done.

Mrs. Kapoor: I can help u too!!
Mrs. Kapoor spoke up smiling at Nyonika who simply smiled back as the two of them moved to the kitchen, with Nandini standing there holding up a blank face.

Harsh looked at her once and then at Manik who turned towards her and caressed her face,
Manik: Nandini?

Nandini looked at the two of them before sighing softly,
Nandini: I don't want to talk about it Manik... I m not taking anything from her this time. I won't get my hopes high all over again only for her to smash them down.
-------------------------------------

Hello people!

What's up?

Here I m with another update for u all... Hope u guys like it! Don't forget to comment ur views on it.

I hope u are all Safe and Sound in this tough time and spending ur days within the confines of ur houses.

Stay inside... Stay safe!
Lot's of love,
Navya😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
27.1K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
286K 17.4K 111
It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their problem together... how they are sharin...
156K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...