After The Summer // Jack Grea...

By laurajames_xo

"And the winners of Love Island 2019 are" The presenter said, after 6 long weeks in a villa in Mallorca I was... More

Don't Care
Captain
Party Pooper
Sunday Roast
Friendzone
Love you bro
Darling
Summer romance, part 2
Sweetheart
Princess
11:37
Instagram
Filming
Unsure
out out
Better Jack
Stubborn
Drunk
Ninja Turtles
Happy Enough
L Bomb
Celebrate
You
Two Breakups
Guess whos back?
Make us Make up
Call up
Aidans awful driving
Promise
Packing
3
Real Reason
A G
fuckable and not loveable
Sieve
The dress
Gok Wan
Ooops
15 more minutes
Saucey
burp and curse
Only real men drink cocktails
260818
Swan off
Aw thats good
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
AUTHORS NOTE
Ugly
After the Summer

Fanny Flutters

11.1K 139 95
By laurajames_xo

Aidans POV

"I'm glad you and Jack are good again" Tyrone said. I was over his place helping him clean his house. A few of the guys were coming over for a movie night.

"Yeah it was good to clear the air" I smiled. It was a nice evening altogether. He told me about how the season he just had was very up and down for him but how he thinks that has made him the player he is going to be. He spoke about the rumours of him potentially being signed for Manchester United and how he feels about that. I told him about my life, although compared to his, has not been all that interesting until I went on Love island.

"He keeps mentioning you"

"In what way?" I questioned.

"Just like about you I suppose" he shrugged. "To be fair he does keep asking if you are like talking to anyone or what not"

"What?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I don't know, he thinks you have a think for Madders. He keeps mentioning it on the guys chat" he explained. The guys WhatsApp chat is like some mystical place that I will never quite understand.

"I've met him like what, twice?" I half laughed.

"I think Jack might have a little crush on you" he said in a silly voice and poked me in the side.

"Come off it" I laughed. "Last week he said he thought I was a slag, that opinion could hardly of changed that drastically"

"Well you never know with Jack, he's hard to read sometimes" he said. "Go on, would you snog him?"

"ew snog is such a horrible word" I pretended to throw up.

"Alright then, if Jack walked up to you, pushed you up against the wall with one of his strong arms held up on the wall next to your face and said, Aidan I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met and I realise now that I love you and then he passionately kissed you, what would you do" he acted it out, over the top.

"Fuck off" I could feel my make up-less face turn a shade of pink.

"That's not a no"

"Everyone knows he's a good looking guy"

"Can I do the embarrassing speech at your guys wedding"

"Tyrone" I rolled my eyes. "Jack does not fancy me"

"Whatever" he finally responded with.

I helped him bring a load of blankets downstairs along with pillows to make sure his sofas were extra comfortable to watch the films. I also helped Tyrone cook a load of pizzas and cookies for everyone to nibble on throughout the night.

"All done" I said proudly as I lit some candles.

"Don't you think the candles make it a bit girly"

"It makes it cosy" I argued. Before he could say anything else the doorbell rang and the guys trampled it.

"Ohhh candles, very girly of you" John laughed. Tyrone shot me a dirty look. John, Jack and Conor threw themselves onto the sofa. I handed them all a bottle of beer whilst I poured myself a glass of wine.

"Still drinking wine then?" Jack asked as I placed myself on the end on the sofa, next to him.

"I don't get paid these footballer salaries, I can't just afford to drink champagne everyday"

"Don't you get paid like 2 grand for every Instagram you post" he tried to argue back.

"So what film do you guys want to watch?" Tyrone interrupted and pulled up Netflix on his tv.

"What about IT?" John said looking at all the options.

"I don't know, I'm not in the mood for a horror" Conor spoke up.

"Okay, what about an action film?" John asked.

"I don't know, I'm not in the mood for something like that" Tyrone huffed. They continued to bicker so whilst I let them did that I went upstairs to put on some comfy clothes. I left my leggings on and found one of Tyrones jumpers which I tied up with a hairband to make it cropped. I tied my hair into two plaits and put my glasses on so I would be able to actually see the tv.

@aidansimms: why is Tyrones house better decorated than mine :((((

"Jesus Christ" I said, shocked as Jack walked into the room.

"They're still bickering about what film to watch" he laughed.

"Course they are" I rolled my eyes. There was a few moments of silence, more on my part, not really too sure what to say. "Tired?" I asked as Jack did a big yawn.

"I didn't sleep last night" he said.

"Why's that?"

"I may of stayed up watching you on Love Island" his face then turned a shade of pink.

"Oh right" I giggled. "Have I converted you yet?" I asked. He just shrugged.

"You got quite a lot of attention in there huh?"

"I mean I guess" I shrugged, thinking back to my time in the Villa. Whenever a new guy would come in he would always say he would have is eyes on me or decided to take me out in a date but I decided in the end to stay loyal to Nathan.

"I watched the last episode where you did your speech to Nathan, you said something like you had to kiss a few frogs to find your prince" He quoted.

"Well yeah, what bullshit that turned out to be" I laughed. "It's true though, I hadn't kissed that many people in such a short space of time before" I added.

"I miss that feeling you know? When you kiss someone you like especially. You get that magical feeling in the bottom of your stomach"

"Yeah sure" I said, trying not to let the confusion of my voice come out. "I'm sure you get with loads of girls anyway, being a footballer and all that"

"I'm not that kinda guy" I sat down next to me on Tyrones bed. "I'm a one girl kinda guy"

"Ah, well that makes one of you" I laughed. "You would of done well on Love island"

"Did you get that magic feeling with Nathan?" He completely changed the subject again.

"Yeah course, why would you be with someone who doesn't give you that"

"I guess you don't know you will get it unless you try"

"True" I shrugged.

Jack swiped his tongue across his bottom lip and looked down at my hands, the smile on his face slowly fading, when he gently intertwined his fingers with mine. My heart fluttered, and I could feel the heat rising into my cheeks, as I slowly began to sense what he was trying to get at.

"Do you think I could make you feel the same way?" He whispered, his deep voice slightly croaky. He cupped my cheek with his free hand, pulling me closer towards him, slowly leaning down to me.

There was one second where I had no idea what to do, until I finally managed to relax, and began mirroring his movements. At first the kiss was soft and gentle but quickly became more passionate and rough. My hands quickly found their way to his hair which had recently been tinted blonde. His hands found themselves slowly moving down to my butt, giving it a light tap, telling me straddle him.

"And?" He asked as we both broke away for a breath "what do you think?" He followed my cheekbone with his thumb.

"I mean I think I've seen more magic before, but I could settle" I joked, trying to play it natural. I didn't even know I would feel this way about Jack, of course he is a good looking guy but last week he was practically slagging me off and now I'm getting the fanny flutters over him.

"You wouldn't be straddled on my lap if you meant that" he smirked and reconnected our lips.

"Hey guys! We've decided to watch that film about Fyre festival" Tyrone walled into our little make out session. "Oh wow, Erm Sorry, you guys are clearly busy, just er join us when you are ready I guess, yeah wow, oh you guys are so good together I knew it!" He stuttered as I felt like I could physically see his brain trying to process the situation. He turned around and closed the door behind him.

"I suppose we better go" I laughed and stood up.

"Wait, I think you forgot something" he stopped me before I was going to open the door. I turned around and gave him a confused look and then he quickly planted another kiss onto my lips.

"Very cliche Mr Grealish"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6.5K 37
Based on the ITV2 series Love Island 2018! #146 in Romance! ~ 21/06/18 #1 in Love Island Books! Ella Wordsworth, 22, a medical student from Stafford...
22.7K 4K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...
497K 34.1K 26
***Published in the US with Wattpad Books and in the UK under the title 'LOVE, LOCKED DOWN' -- out now in ebook and paperback, and also audiobook in...
553K 18.8K 75
**TWICE FEATURED ON THE WATTPAD EDITORS CHOICE LIST** **Romance Category WINNER-Community Hub Awards** Have you ever felt your heart beat so fast, th...