Busted || Oh Sehun

By Hanalll_

7 people was said to be invited in a murder game. People who is said to have something in common yet somethin... More

Busted
Chapter 1: Murder Game
Chapter 2: C? M? K? Rena?
Chapter 3: Clues Here And There
Chapter 4: C's House
Chapter 6: Mysterious Men
Chapter 7: Red And Gold
Chapter 8: Murder With Treasure
Chapter 9: The Real Treasure
Chapter 10: Real Intention
Chapter 11: Murderer
Chapter 12: Detective Kwangsoo
Chapter 13: Finding Evidences
Chapter 14: Companion
Chapted 15: The Real Culprit
Chapter 16: Rest
Chapter 17: Messaged From Dead
Chapter 18: Motives
Chapter 19: Alibis and Proof
Chapter 20: Reason Of Murder
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Mysterious Island
Chapter 23: Doctor
Chapter 24: Head Of The Village
Chapter 25: Secrets Of The Island
Chapter 26: Paintings
Chapter 27: Clue Hunting
Chapter 28: Battle Continuation
Chapter 29: Final Winner
Chapter 30: Drunk With Him
Chapter 31: Mornings
Chapter 32: The Simple Shoot
Chapter 33: Stadiums Of Reality
Chapter 34: Obtaining Info
Chapter 35: The Aftereffects
Chapter 36: Reality Warping
Chapter 37: Rehersals
Chapter 38: First Steps
Chapter 39: Magician's Student
Chapter 40: Hidden Relationships
Chapter 41: Finally Official
Chapter 42: First Day
Chapter 43: Individually Called
Chapter 44: Reenacment
Chapter 45: Assigned Roles
Chapter 46: Future Past
Chapter 47: Practice Day
Chapter 48: The Code
Chapter 49: Transport Problems
Chapter 50: 671
Chapter 51: Death Drinks
Chapter 52: Sweets
Chapter 53: Familar Voice
Chapter 54: Constellations
Chapter 55: Pool
Chapter 56: Gone
Chapter 57: Bright Stars
Chapter 58: Bleeding
Chapter 59: Breaks
Chapter 60: Cries
EPILOGUE

Chapter 5: Jeju

5.6K 133 49
By Hanalll_

Third Person's POV

Jaesuk goes in the place where K said through a phone call. It was a large house in Incheon and K asked all of his detectives to go there.

-K's safe house, Incheon

Jaesuk looks for the marker that K asked him to find to be able to meet him. The moment he entered the building he roamed his eyes around the place and searched for the mark. Inside was tables, cabinets, books, chairs and many more random things.

Jaesuk searched thoroughly, trying to find the mark. He searched through the drawers one by one and searched through the nooks of each room. Then he found this book on the shelf at the end of the room. It was yellow and it had the mark that they found too often.

He pulled the book out and as he did the shelf slid open and revealed a brand new surroundings. It was a staircase that no one knows where it leads. He was speaking random gibberish as he entered the hidden room, curious. He then arrived at the end of the staircase where a door is located, opening it only to be greeted by one unfamiliar face and a familiar face.

The two girl smiled at him brightly as he entered the room. "Ah! What brings you here?" Jaesuk asks the unfamiliar girl.

"I had been invited by K as a detective." Sejong says showing the mark behind her neck, the symbol of the project.

The three of them exchanged greetings with a smile and waited for the rest of the team. Soon all of the members arrived and they sat down on the sofa comfortably after they introduced the two new members.

"K wanted me to convey this to all of you." You said and inserted a flash drive in the projector and soon a scene started appearing in front of you, catching all of your attention.

-A message from K

In front of you was a man, he looks like he was 40-50 and has this calm yet intimidating aura on him. He was wearing a suit, his hair swiped back and was sitting comfortably.

"Is he K?"

"K?"

"It's nice to meet you all, detectives. I'm the leader of project D." The man started with a small smile on his face. "And your boss, K."

The detectives were surprised the moment he mentioned his name yet continued to listen attentively. "I know all of you are shock through the recent events. Even I didn't expect any of them." K said and the detectives agree.

"Let me explain all of these to you. Basically, Project D aims to remove evil all around the world. We examined all the DNA of the best detectives around the world and placed this onto a chip that were attached to you." K explained and the detectives took notes in their minds.

"But then an error started to occur. You all slowly started to lose your memories and there, I decided to scrap the project as a whole. Many were opposing yet I believed it was the best thing to do for now. I has been observing all of you secretly and found out that the chips still worked with you."

-The DNA can still be seen

"So I ordered M to invite you through a murder game to evaluate your abilities as detectives." K said and placed his arms on the table in front of him.

"Ah! I see."

"So it was like that."

"Through some digging," K started now using his hands to explain. "I found out that Yeonseok stole Sejong's information and went to the party in disguise. He was there in the morning and Y/n found out that he was planning a murder when she came earlier than the time intended and he decided to keep her as hostage." K explained making the team face Sejong and Y/n who were sitting silently throughout the video.

"Yeonseok then escaped after killing my two best men, C and M. You must be careful because who knows, there might be an upper hand handling him." He said with full authority in his voice.

-Watch out for a mastermind

"Those events were unfortunate yet it only proved your great skills." K said pointing forward on the video. "Hence, I want to make all of you an official team to solve cases for the clients. Best luck to you all, detectives." K said ending the video with a small smile.

~A few weeks later~

-The Northern Coast of Jeju Island

I'm a detective. A detective who shows up whenever a case happens.

Perhaps, that's why I developed a habit to observe people lately.

Minyoung thinks as she walked by the streets of Jeju with a smile. Her dress flows with the wind making it look prettier. Her eyes darted to a girl passing by her with a frown,

"Why can't I reach this guy?" The girl said tapping her phone and placing it on her ear.

Minyoung's eyes followed the girl observing her very well. Even if I'm traveling, my observation senses just won't stop working.

The girl passed by and Minyoung faced the front again and saw two men holding a long table up high. The table was going to hit her if she stand by and her senses tingled and she do what she always does, lying down.

She laid flat on the grass. As well as being a detective, there seems to be this habit that I always do.

Throughout the first case, she lied down on the floor weirdly. Even though it was weird, it was still effective in the first case. And now it is always her instinct to lie down even if it was dumb.

"She's truly weird." The man who was carrying the table said as he watched Minyoung lie down on the ground.

After the table passed by Minyoung stood up from the ground with a smile on her face like nothing happened. Then she widen her eyes at the sight in front of her. Another table being carried by men. This time it was to close too be able to lie down she panicked.

Hang on, am I in danger now?

She was too scared to even run to the side to avoid the table. It was now too close to do anything and she just closed her waiting to get hit.

Suddenly a man came and saved her by pulling her to the side. She landed perfectly into his arms making her open her eyes only to see a man who was quite handsome. She stood up properly with a sweet smile on her face and fixed herself.

"Thank you." Minyoung said and then picked up the piece of folded letter on the floor and handed it to the man. "You dropped this." She said innocently, tucking her hair behind her ear as she face the man.

"Thank you. This letter is very important to me." He says and Minyoung continued to smile and act cute.

Minyoung then opened her back to take out her phone, facing the man with a big smile. "If you don't mind-" She was cut by her phone ringing.

"Oh, excuse me for a moment." She said and then turned around to answer the phone. "Hello? I'm busy at the moment. Can I call you back-" She said too quickly only to be butted in by a familiar voice.

"This is K. You are in Jeju Island, arent you? We have an urgent request there right now, a treasure hunt." 

"A treasure hunt?" The moment she finished her words the phone call ended, making her confused.

She then turned around to go ask that mysterious boy for his number only to be greeted by emptiness making her frown.

~The next day~

The detectives gathered in front of the building they were told to and soon entered the building who is said to be owned by their client. They walked through the intended room that had walls made of glass and is very wide in space. Inside was a man who was facing the window and soon the detectives called for him.

"Director?"

"Excuse me?"

The man then faced them with a wide smile. The man was short in height, wearing a suit and white gloves. "Welcome, everyone!" He says full with enthusiastic making the detectives smile and greet back.

The detectives stand in a line in front of the said to be client with smiles on their faces. "I'm the director of this museum Woohyun is the name. Nice meeting all of you." He says with a small bow and a wide smile. The detectives smiled and greeted back.

Jaesuk then faced Kwangsoo when he noticed something weird. "You're being discourteous put that down." Jaesuk said pointing to the bag with camera's that has always been carried by Kwangsoo where ever he goes. The other detectives laughed at the situation as Kwangsoo pouted and followed the order with some words of disbelief. He placed his bag on the corner and went back to the line.

-Putting down equipment

"First of all, I would like to offer you tea. Please take one cup and let me serve you." Woohyung said with a smile and the team obliged taking one color of the rainbow colored cups and going back in line.

Woohyun then started to fill up their cups starting from Jongmin. He filled everyone's cup from their talking about how incredible the tea is in Jeju. "Do you guys happen to know why you guys are here?" He asked as he filled up Detective Ahn's cup. 

"The only information relayed to us was a treasure hunt." Detective Ahn answered.

"That's right." Woohyun said skipping Sehun and Y/n, moving to Kwangsoo who was at the end of the line.

"He skipped us." Sehun said with an awkward laugh, Y/n joining right after.

Woohyun then filled up Sehun's cup and then lastly Y/n's and they sipped their tea silently as Woohyun go back to where he is before.

"Alright, now I will tell you information about the treasure hunt. Listen carefully." Woohyung said catching their full attention.

"The treasure you will be looking for today is originally belonged to an old friend of mine. He was born and raised in Seoul and was a funny and mischievous man.  He fell in love with Jeju and explored the land. Later then, he called the land treasure island of Korea. After that he hid treasures around the island. But then a sudden calamity came..." Woohyun explained in suspense as the detectives took note.

-The man was born and raised in Seoul

-The rich man who loved the island his real treasure

"At a storm by the sea, he lost his life." Woohyun said with sadness in his voice.

-He died in a storm in the sea of the place he loved

"According to his will, I will hold a treasure hunt today that had been occurring for years. Yet, none of them succeeded. Where did my friend hide the treasure?"

~End of Chapter 5~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622 17 15
Ten people arrive at an abandoned house. They chat and get to know each other as friends, but when people start disappearing, questions arise. WARNI...
438 3 47
A story about a older woman name"Sarang "and younger guy a idol Sehun .Just when Sehun thought he won't cause any more problem for his member he beco...
23.6K 718 48
A girl goes on a journey to find out more about the memories of the past that she seems to have forgotten. What does fate have in store for her? In w...
50.7K 2.7K 34
Baekhyun, a young handsome detective that every girl on the office drools over of. He is one of the best detectives in his office who has clear every...