Groovy Baby ~That 70s show St...

By kittycat2e

Lana Forman the twin sister of Eric Forman has always been a trouble maker. She her dad's and her mother's ab... More

The Gang
Ephigraph
Prologue
One {1976}
Two
Three
Four
Five
six
Seven
eight
Nine
Ten
eleven
1977
Thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Twenty-one
twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
twenty-Five
twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
1978
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-Five

twelve

8K 164 7
By kittycat2e

The Ski Trip

🌸🌸🌸

"All right, this is no sweat.If we leave right after school...we should make it toJackie's ski cabin by, like, 6:00." Eric said holding up a map and explaining the plan to everyone

"Man, I can't wait!" Lana said excitley, "I need a good vacation. so you dumbasses better not ruin it for me"

"A trip to my favorite place." Hyde said pulling Lana into his lap, "Anywhere but here.". Lana and Hyde were back to being touchy feely again. They've never left each other side as of late. And Lana wasn't complaining but she also didn't want to get hurt again.

"And I'm betting that Alpine Valley is gonna give the kid...many make-out opportunities with Donna this weekend. The kid is in." Eric said with a moronic smile on his face.

"What's with the whole "kid" thing?" Hyde asked.

"It's cool." Eric said looking to his sister for approvable but she just mouthed 'no' to him.

"It's not cool?" Eric asked looking around for back up.

"Not cool. Dorky." Fez said smiling.

Micheal suddenly came rushing in with a dumb grin of his face,"Guess who made out with Pam Macy behind the gym?"

"Everyone." Lana laughed. 

"No! Me!" Kelso exclaimed pointing to himself like an idiot.

"Kelso, a lot of people hang out behind the gym." Lana said hoping her idiot friend would get the point.

"Yeah, that's what's so great about it. Everybody saw it!" Kelso exclaimed

"That's great, man.Yeah. Because now everybody can tell Jackie, you moron." Hyde said as he rolled his eyes

"Then she's gonna dump you and we won't be able to go up to her ski cabin." Eric complained.

"And it's going to hurt her feelings" Lana said rolling her eyes at her brother.

"She's never gonna find out." Kelso brushed it off. 

Jackie coming running into the basement, with an angry expression on her face. "You are a dog, Michael, a dirty, dirty dog!".

"What did I do?" Kelso asked cluelessly. 

"You kissed Pam Macy" Fez answered causing Kelso to gasp.

"I trusted you, Michael, and now all my friends are laughing at me.I can't even show my face in the third floor bathroom anymore." Jackie ranted , "And that's the cool bathroom."

"It really is" Lana said nodding and feeling bad for her sallow friend.

"But, I..." Kelso started

"No, Michael. We're through." 

"Okay. If that's the way you want it,we're through. And Monday, when we get back from that ski trip, it's over." Kelso said not getting the seriousness of the situation

"No, Michael, no.", Jackie started with a smirk on her face as she sat by Eric,"You won't be skiing this weekend."

"That's just great, Jackie. Cancel the ski trip and disappoint all our friends." Kelso yelled

"No. No. No. We are still going." Jackie said as her and Lana high-fived.

"They're surely not going without me. Right, guys?" Kelso said looking around to see if they supported him. The rest of the teens just avoided making eye contact with him

"And did I mention my parents are not coming...so it'll be just us?" Jackie said smirking knowing they were going to choice her. 

"So, we'll see you Monday!" Eric said smiling at Kelso. 

🌸🌸🌸

Lana was loading up the car. While Eric was getting another refresher on driving safety from their father. Hyde walked over to her carrying the rest of the luggage. 

"So Lana, I got a double sleeping" Hyde said with a stupid grin on his face. 

"That's great, can Lana and I borrow it?" Fez asked wrapping his arm around Lana. Lana started to laugh while Hyde rolled his eyes. 

"Hyde, watching you fail over and over...it is like Charlie Brown and the football." Fez said as Lana walked away laughing.

Lana was thinking about having some semi alone time with Hyde. She knew it wouldn't be a good idea but it was so tempting to her. 

🌸🌸🌸

The teens were piled in the Vista Cruiser. Donna and Eric were in the front. While Jackie was crying on Fez's shoulder, Fez took this to thinking she liked him. Lana was on Hyde's lap, in the back of the car, fast asleep. Hyde had his arms wrapped around her, like a seatbelt. 

"Forman, man, what's all this crap that Red gave you?" Hyde said noticing the box next to him.

"I don't know. He's obsessed with kitty litter. I think he might be going insane." Eric laughed.

All of a sudden they swerved. The teens screamed and Lana woke up suddenly and held on tight to Hyde. Eric gained control again and the car came to a stop.

"Far out." Hyde chuckled loosening his grip on Lana

"What the hell was that?" Lana asked her voice a little horse from sleeping. 

"I don't know. I guess we hit some ice." Eric said as he put his foot on the gas to go again.

"Great, we're stuck." he sighed in frustration sitting back in his seat. 

They all got out of the car. Hyde and Eric went to check out the damage, Fez was playing in the snow, and the girls were huddled together, Lana was half asleep on Donna's shoulder. 

"Look, I made my first snowball. I love snow so much,my fingers are numb with joy." Fez said showing the girls the snowball.

"That's frostbite, Fezzie" Lana said groggily looking at the poor boy's hands

"How rude.", Fez yelled throwing the snowball on the ground, "I hate your white man's winter." 

"Get in the car, Fez." Donna said as Lana took her head off of her shoulder. 

"Eric, do something." Jackie complained getting into the car with them. 

"Yeah, man, stop goofing around. It's freezing." Hyde said trying to get Lana in the car, but she was not corporation.

"No Hyde I have to help Eric" Lana said still half asleep. 

" Lana you're too tired to help, Eric can handle it" Hyde said. Lana nodded and went into the car and fell asleep again. 

🌸🌸🌸

Lana didn't even notice that the car was moving again. She only woke up when she felt her foot hit something hurt. 

"Ow" She said finally opening her eyes. They had made it to the cabin and Hyde was carrying her. 

"Sorry, your foot hit the door" Hyde said as he set Lana down  on the sofa and started to walk around the cabin. 

"All right we made it!" Donna yelled bringing in the last of the luggage. 

"I am so cold. The snow has stolen my manhood." Fez whined as he curled up by the fireplace. 

"There's only one bedroom. It was gonna be for Michael and I, but since our love is...Dead...you two should take it." Jackie said to Donna and Eric.

"All right. Want to go check out our room?" Eric smirked

"Definitely." Donna said grabbing him and dragging him to the room.

"Where are you guys going? I thought we were gonna hang the..." Lana said as they slammed the door. Lana knew that if it were just her and Hyde she would either ruin everything by pushing him away. Or ruin everything by kissing him again. She couldn't let the happen, but she still had Jackie and Fez. 

"I am freezing. The winter in my country is 70 degrees. We must hold each other for warmth." Fez said holding Jackie

"Stop touching me!" she squealed pushing him off of her.

"But I am going to die!" Fez exclaimed

"Okay, Fez,...Oh amaretto.You know what, man? This'll warm you right up. Take a sip of that." Hyde smirked handing Fez the bottle before siting next to Lana on the Couch. 

"Yum, liquid candy." Fez said drinking some more.

"You're such an asshole" Lana laughed turing to look at Hyde.

"You know it babe" He smirked.

🌸🌸🌸

The amaretto was long gone by now. Jackie was crying her eyes out about Micheal still. Lana was trying to comfort her but Hyde kept  puling her way say 'she's fine'. Lana was taking picture of him and Hyde was reading comics when Eric came out of his and Donna's room. 

"What's going on?" Eric asked with his hands on his hips

"Spy vs. Spy," man, they kill me." Hyde chuckled not looking up from his comic.

"No, with her!" Eric yelled pointing to Jackie, who was still crying.

"She seems upset or something." Hyde shrugged as he made Lana sit back down and not comfort Jackie.

" Okay, look, where's Fez?" Eric asked noticing his absences.

"Fez? He killed that entire bottle of amaretto...", Lana answered guilty for not helping her friends and ruining her brother's night ," and then he ran outside, saying he had to make a snow angel. But he was in his underwear." 

"Look, you either need to go get Fez or console Jackie." Eric ordered.

"I take Fez" Lana said getting up and getting her jacket.

"I'll get Lana" Hyde said following her.

" Jackie" Eric said confused.  

"Yeah. Jackie." Hyde said innocently as he smirked at Lana.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana and Eric finally found Fez and Eric had to carry him back to the cabin. Kelso came with them. 

"Kelso!" Lana yelled at the doorsteps to the cabin just now noticing him. They walked inside and Jackie snapped her head up. 

"Michael!" She yelled running over to him and hugging him, "You walked all the way here in a driving snowstorm just to be with me...didn't you, Michael? And you would never ever do that for Pam Macy, would you?" 

"No?" Kelso answered 

"Lover." She said jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around him. 

"You know it." He said carrying her into the only bedroom. Lana shut the door behind them. She grabbed her camera and turned back to her friends

Fez was upside down on the couch next to Donna. She was fighting the urge to look down at his junk. She took a quick glance before rolling her eyes and turning to her friends.

"Could one of you guys put his pants on?" She asked. Lana just laughed as she took a picture of the two of them.

🌸🌸🌸

The rest the gang was asleep. Hyde and Lana were by the fireplace smoking a cigarette and sipping a beer together. Lana took a long drag before slowly blowing it out. Hyde was staring at her with a small smile on his face. 

Lana passed him the cigarette and smiled back. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "What are you thinking about right now?" she asked. 

He didn't answer for a moment before letting out a sigh. "How much it's going to suck when you leave". Lana didn't move. She didn't except that to be his answer. 

She turned to face him. He was still looking at the fire. She gently turned his head to face her. " Hey, I'm not leaving for a long time. And even when I do, I'm not leaving you. I'll never leave you".

Her hand was still on his face. He smiled slightly and grabbed her hand. He kissed it softly. He turned to look at her again. "promise?"

"Promise" she said leaning her forehead against his. 

They spent the rest of the night cuddling. Lana could honestly say that she had no intention of breaking her promise. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 32 24
When Steve Randle's twin sister falls hopelessly in love with their best friend, she's forced to learn her horrible past, and learn what it feels lik...
13.7K 193 40
The 70's, what a time to be alive. Especially for a group of friends who spend their free time getting high in their friend's basement. Janie Forman...
333K 6.9K 87
Penny Martins moves back to Point Place after living in California for the past few years. When Penny returns to her old friends, a crush reappears a...
31.9K 601 22
SEPTEMBER 2023 UPDATE: I just had the need to say that I DO NOT support Danny Masterson in any way, shape or form. This fan fiction is purely based o...