Uncontrollable Hatred. [Yande...

By DarkProfession

[COMPLETED] Bakugou hates everyone, and anything that stands in his path. But when it came to you.. he's alwa... More

( DISCLAIMER ! ) (Please Read)
( Prologue )
( Reminisce )
( Intimidation )
( Confessions )
( Becoming )
( Resentment )
( Mistakes )
( Hatred )
( King's Game )
( Provocation )
Halloween Special!
( Unease )
( Transform )
( Mislead )
( Distortions )
( Arrival )
Christmas Special!
( Captivity )
( Stalking the Stalker )
( Encounters )
( Altercation )
( Ambushed )
( Weaker Than Weak )
( Desperation )
( True Colors )
( Dilemma )
( Abundance )
( Conservative )
( Madness )
( Unforgiving )
( Persistence )
( Nostalgiac )
( Deceived )
F I N A L E
FANART!! & IMPORTANT A/N
FANART! (2)

( FRUITION )

9.8K 347 896
By DarkProfession

*This chapter is a Flashback. Also, for better experience please enable the Dark "Aa" mode on the right side of your screen. Please enjoy this chapter!

Some sad music would also help. >Wo

~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, Sanno Hospital
>[10:53 AM]<

"She's gonna be okay, right??" Hastily uttered a male with disorganized green locks. His hands tightly clenched the railings of your hospital bed, as he looked up to the nurse in concern. There was another male on the other side of you, one who stayed quiet and simply stared at your closed eyes, looking so tranquil while unconscious.

"She should wake up in an hour. After running some ER scans, we found that the rocks didn't hit any vital areas in her brain." The nurse lowered her clipboard, and then placed a hand to Midoriya's shoulder. "So rest easy." He released a relieved sigh in response, hearing as the woman exited the room.

"Today was absolutely chaotic.." Midoriya looked back down to you, unaware of Bakugou's pensive stare. "It was a miracle that Mister Aizawa grabbed both you and [Y/N] last minute.. And for AllMight to swoop in and soften my landing.." A smile graced his lips, "I'm glad that we're all okay. Especially [Y/N].."

Bakugou leaned away to push his hands into his pockets, eyeing the male with calm eyes, making it impossible as to what he was going to do next. "I'm gonna wait here until she finally wakes." He spoke, urging the other male to follow up. "M-Me too! I have something really important to tell her. I don't think I can wait any longer."

They both suddenly silenced themselves.

'Great.. Now I just made it awkward.. After all, he did kiss [Y/N] just a few hours ago..' Thought Midoriya, who shifted his eyes away with a nervous grin as he trickled with sweat.

"Huh. You don't look very bothered about the fact I stole her first kiss." Bakugou's expression deadpanned, and Midoriya widened his eyes. Of course he was bothered... He just refused to show it. And so, patting his frisky hair he generated an excuse. "Well.. I can't blame you.. you were caught up in the heat of the moment... If i were in your shoes I would've probably done the same."

A chuckle followed after, but Bakugou wasn't buying it. He stared at him for a while, searching for any signs of provocation. But there was nothing. Defeated in this round, Bakugou went to sit down, and Midoriya had done the same on the opposite side.

Hours went by, and the later they waited, the steeper the sun began to set. Before they knew it, the sky was covered by a dark void overlapping the entire sky, and lights lit up the streets. "Tch, why isn't she waking up by now? Nurses are so unreliable." Bakugou stood up and approached you, only to glare down upon your figure.

Midoriya watched him, and even raised his eyebrows after witnessing his hands reach to grab your shoulders only to aggressively shake your body. "Wake up already!! Damn it!! Wake up!" The other one looked incredibly shocked as he jolted to his feet, hands waving energetically in concern.

"Kacchan! Stop it, you're not supposed to do that!!"

Soon enough, the doctors came in unannounced, and during the time they expressed their worries. "Pardon our naivety, but it seems this young girl has been put into a coma. As we can't explain how guilty we are of not realizing this sooner.. We suspect that this comatose was caused due the blood we recently discovered. She's suffering from a stroke, and to treat it all she needs is proper medication and rest. Nothing too life-threatening."

Noticeable solace sought the men, and they wished to stay by your side further... However they couldn't reside in the room because you needed to be taken care of, so they were politely asked to return to the dorms.

Midoriya took his phone from his pocket, glancing up to Bakugou who walked ahead of him. "It's really late.. I hope everyone's sleeping soundly." He murmured, expecting something from Bakugou. There was nothing but a chilling silence from him, until they got inside. "Stop talking already."

As always, they proceeded to go their separate ways, heading to their bedrooms. And by the time Bakugou reached his, he looked stressed. Uraraka could only question what happened. A muffled groan came through, and when the male glanced towards her he widened his eyes. An intense shiver brushed him from a more than perfect thought which came to mind. Instead of catering to Uraraka's needs, he grabbed her phone on his desk, grinning ear to ear.

'[Y/N]'s going to feel proud.'

It looked like he pressed send on a certain message, and then tossed her phone against his bed. "I'm finally going to put you into use." He calmly said, gripping underneath her shoulder to lift her up. "Hurry up. If you can't stand, then I'll just have to drag you." Which, he didn't mind doing.

The girl gasped as she was brought to her feet, terrified to know his motives.  And as she could barely walk with the restraints around her legs, they made their way to the door, and she noticed that he moved black objects into his pocket.

The walk was silent, for he tried to make as less noise as he could. But finally, upon reaching the common area he tossed Uraraka onto the couch, leaving her motionless. Bakugou leaned down, bringing his lips close to her ear in eager huffs. "If you stay quiet and do nothing, then he will be the only one getting hurt."

Just then, there was a noise coming from the opposite end of the hallway, leading Bakugou to leave the area, far from her range of view. Her eyes wide and bones trembling, she immediately worked at her wrists, moving them to hopefully slip from the tape restraining her. She listened to steps getting near from behind her, frightening her to the point she thought she'd die. What was going on?? Did Bakugou plan this??

Her body jolted harshly due to the pressure of a hand resting against the spine of the couch. The figure peered over, coming to recognize the female with confused eyes.

"..Uraraka?"

Her brown eyes, inflicted with euphoria, danced in hopeful gleams, glad to see his face after what felt like ages. His green eyes were full of worry, sweat slid down his freckled cheeks, and his body eventually circumvented around the couch to stand in front of her timidly. "What's going on? Why are you tied up? No way-- I thought you were the one who texted me to come out here.."

Suddenly, Uraraka began to vigorously shake her head, screaming the perpetrator's name behind the duct tape. Engulfed in curiosity, worked his way to remove the tape overlapping her lips, and as soon as he'd done so, her brown eyes seeped with her tears, and an exasperated gasp left her. "B.. Bakugou!! B-Bakugou!"

Midoriya perked up, the tension finally sinking in on him. "Kacchan.. Did this?" His reaction was heavily discouraged, mouth hanging low as his brows dug deep. Uraraka, on the other hand, continued to shake her head.

"Bakugou's behind you!"

Jumping up, the male made a quick turn to look behind him, however before he could evaluate his next moves his movements stiffened, especially while experiencing Bakugou's glowing red eyes, obscured expression due to the dark shade, and bulky red object in his black gloved hands.

A loud choke left his lips as he had been completely wrecked by a simple blow to the ribs. He toppled to the floor, met on his stomach, groaning and desperately struggling to breathe. His hand clutched his side as uncontrollable tears left him in agony. His head, finally having the strength to look back, noticed Bakugou approaching, dragging something dreadfully heavy against the floor in doing so.

A fire extinguisher.

His eyes were wide from welcomed insanity, lips pulled into a menacing grin, and he appeared as if he enjoyed this very moment he looked forward to, even in the depths of his dreams.

"You know..."

Bakugou kicked the male, urging him on his back to stare at him eye to eye. The extinguisher was brought up senselessly, while his rival still searched for an opportunity to regain his lost focus. "Ka.. K..Kacch..a..n.. Wh.. y.." Sparing him not even an answer, he forcefully shot the heavy object down against his abdomen, relinquishing yet another agonized shriek.

"They always say violence is never the answer." Bakugou began to smother the blunt weapon against him twisting it left then right, addicted to his cries of pain. "But... No one realizes it's a such a great option." Shortly after his words, he proceeded lift it, however before he could provide another blow a feminine voice passed his ears. "Please! Stop!!" Screamed Uraraka, "He did nothing wrong!!"

Bakugou would glance back slowly, before reverting his eyes back onto the crippled boy. "You two don't understand. I'm doing this for love. For [Y/N]. I'm the only person who she needs to love, she doesn't need it from this bastard."

From his words, they both realized just how psychotic he truly was. Too blinded by justifying his actions for the sake of something good.. Tied to the thought of creating harm just to make it happen... He was stuck in his own infatuation and fantasies.

Unexpectedly, Bakugou released his anger by brutally striking his side once more..

And then his head.

And then his other side.

And then his legs.

There was no holding back. After knocking him around, coating his body with bruises and blood, Midoriya couldn't think correctly anymore. His senses were brought to oblivion, and he didn't get the chance to use One for all at all. Maniac laughter slipped through his adversary's lips, while Bakugou himself pinned his foot on his stomach, pushing down on him aggressively. He loved to witness such a pathetic expression as his prey's eyes always shown a sign of hostility towards the one responsible for the pain.

"Don't fall asleep now, Deku. I'm not even halfway through with you yet!" He budged him, cackling loudly. Though, as seconds ensued, he crouched down, that crooked smile swept clean instantaneously, darkening things in a fracture of a second. He nudged him once more.

"..You didn't really love her, did you?"

It was as if something inside of Midoriya cracked, for his eyes drilled with waterworks while he tried his best to shake his trembling head.. Much like he didn't want him to proceed. "You didn't love her. Not like I do, anyway. You wouldn't murder a close friend for her. You wouldn't keep a watchful eye on her at all times, and you wouldn't revolve your entire world around her." He scoffed, "All these years.. You thought you loved [Y/N]. And now that I think about it.. That wasn't the case at all.. It's what you convinced yourself. Because after all, I saw that look on your face after I kissed her."

"Deku.."

"You were relieved."

His gloved hands placing their reigns on his neck, sat there, prolonging his actions until he finally started to squeeze. "You disgust me. Trash like you don't even deserve to breathe." His strong fingers pressed around his throat, tightening his hold as he foe struggled to fight for life.

Bakugou wanted to see him dead so badly. Afterwards you would've only been able to resort to him. Even his death would force you to run to him. It was like everything was fitting into the right places. Familiar gagging and coughs left him, and habitually, it had led him to gain a lost reminiscent of Kirishima.

Right.

Everything he's done up to this point..

Was for the best.

"Someone, please! Get down here! Help us!" Screamed Uraraka at the top of her lungs. She squirmed on the couch, wrists fresh with open cuts and ripped skin. This inevitably caught the other male's attention, for he quickly rushed over to silence her. "Shut up! Don't make this end up as a massacre!" He reached for her, and during this window of opportunity, the hands behind her back suddenly became undone, causing the men to widen their eyes.

Uraraka had managed to cut through his shirt almost entirely, using sharp scissors that trembled viciously in her dominant hand.

Bakugou retreated by taking several steps back, eyes locked onto his vivid abdomen that gradually followed through with undeniable pain. He touched his stomach gently, the long gash seeping with large portions of a crimson ooze. "Shit.. I can't believe I didn't see that coming..." Whispered the psychopath. To prevent blood from dropping to the floor however, he torn off the lower portion of his shirt, and wrapped it around his torso with a pained wince, expression mutating into massive affliction. "You got me good.."

By the time his eyes returned up to the girl, there was already a male standing in front of her protectively. His body trembling and wobbling, lids heavy, and tears coming from his eyes.

His lips parted.

"I..."

His quirk attempting to augment, he failed miserably, for he was too damaged to move another muscle. "I know that, Kacchan.. And I realized it too late... That's why I... I wanted to tell her.. so.. so badly..." He lowered his head. "Tell her that.. my feelings..."

As he spoke, Uraraka sliced off the tape around her legs, eyes hasty as he stumbled backwards. She caught him, of course, and leaned his back against the couch's cushions. "You're okay now, Deku. I'm going to find a way to get us some help."

Her feet planting themselves onto the floor, she readied her position, gazing intently towards Bakugou, who now returned the extinguisher in his hands. "Like hell I'd let you do that." There was also the possibility that someone heard her screams, which is why he needed to end this quickly.

"...I'm sorta impressed with you pink-cheeks..." He stepped closer. "You're still friends with my [Y/N], in spite of loving Deku so much." He provoked. Meanwhile, Uraraka looked confused. "What are you talking ab--"

"[Y/N]'s liked Deku for ages. She was going to accept his feelings today."

Taken aback, she nearly choked. Now wasn't the time to feel flustered, but even still.. Midoriya mattered so much to her, and these news brought more than just a sting to her heart. She knew one thing however... "Deku may love someone else.. But that doesn't matter to me.." She strengthened her posture.

"Because.. he'll always be my friend."

Put in grimace after her answer, Bakugou tossed away his wasted efforts in trying to manipulate her. She was one tough cookie. But that's what made this so exhilarating. "I guess we'll do this the hard way."

He smirked widely, dashing toward the girl using the strength in his legs. About to use the extinguisher to his advantage, he noticed Uraraka took another step back, all five of her fingers spread and ready to initiate her quirk.

Her eyes gaped however, at the sight of the red object being flung at her, blocking her vision with haste. Her hand swiped against the metal, allowing it to float above her head. But by the time she settled her eyes on the enemy, he was attempting to impale her with a long butcher's knife, making her knees nearly collapse.

'He.. He's really trying to kill me!'

Bakugou's eyes were thirsty for more bloodspill, though his over excitement was the cause of his astray from focus. Uraraka, noticing he was vulnerable, clenched her teeth and used her methods to shift lean to the left, her fingertips bringing themselves together. "And release!" She exclaimed, provoking the male to divert his eyes onto the falling object.

Using this extended time, Uraraka grabbed onto Bakugou's forearm tightly as her leg crossed underneath his. Earning shock from him, she aggressively groaned as she tried her best to flip him onto the floor, gaining slight nostalgia regarding Midoriya doing the same in the past.

Her eyes flashed with both relief and victory as Bakugou collapsed harshly with a thud. He choked aloud and suddenly stopped his movements after his head managed to collide with the extinguisher upon impact. The brunette panted heavily, not even daring to check if he was out cold.

Quickly turning around to look at Midoriya, her lethargic eyes located him trying to move, but he was to weak to do so. Uraraka shifted closer to him, first holding onto his shoulders while pain struck her expression. "Let's get you... out of here.." She whispered. Losing all power in her legs, she suddenly settled on top of him, earning his scratchy tone.

"Ura.. rak..a?"

The girl would look up after hearing him call her name, forcing a small smile to hopefully reassure him. "Sorry.. I.. I'm just tired... I haven't been eating properly.. My legs are trembling too much to stand.. And... And.."

Midoriya shifted his hand, bringing it up towards his green eyes carefully only to witness the horrific sight of blood. His hand immediately tattered with trembles, and his hues slowly looked down to her abdomen. What stuck through it so unnaturally urged a stream of tears from his eyes.

It was the very same butchers knife Bakugou had used.

"You're... bleeding.." Midoriya uttered aloud, looking back up to her face. The moment Uraraka tried to say something, blood seeped past her lips, while her hand ran down his freckled cheek slowly. "So.. that's why I... feel so... tired..." Another smile gracing her features, the male in front of her began to move despite his pain, too shocked to believe this truth.

"You.. you... can't die, Uraraka, please.. stay with me!!" He pushed against her body, and the girl sucked in her lower lip, her agonized groans and sad whimpers escaping her throat. Her other hand clenched his shirt tightly.

She didn't want to die either.

Not now. 

"I'm so sorry..." She whispered, but her friend did not want to listen to her apologies. He didn't want her to feel as though this was the end. "Shut up! Don't say anything!! We can get through this together! Kacchan's unconscious, so we can get the police!--"

"I'm what?" Uttered a raspy, angered voice. The girl who laid atop of Midoriya suddenly screamed in agony as the sharp blade through her stomach pushed deeper, causing blood to paint the male with green hair's clothing. Midoriya had less than zero seconds to react, and before it he too shouted in pain. His fingers twitched and his streaks of tears fell more violently than before.

Bakugou pressed his foot against the handle of the blade, a large grin scouting his face. "Have you two ever learned to play dead?" The knife dug deeper, tearing through Uraraka's abdomen, and then his childhood friend's. "You two are a bunch of idiots!"

Despite Bakugou talking, Uraraka could only focus on Midoriya's expression. She wanted to ease his mind from his struggle, and seeing as this was the last time she'd see his face, her face pushed closer to his own, until her lips made contact with his.

It took Midoriya by surprise, but he didn't retreat, watching as she'd close her eyes gingerly with delicacy. The hands on his cheeks gripped at his skin firmly, and after a few lingering seconds.. He'd reciprocate her feelings, holding her cheeks and butting his cold lips against hers in return.

Parting from another sharp pain, the both of them were enveloped in more displeasing agony, for Bakugou swiftly extracted the blade punctured through their skin. He himself winced, not able to forget the wound on his own stomach. "Now the both of you can be sent to your death beds together. I hope you're happy."

Uraraka collapsed to the side of her friend, quietly sobbing as her consciousness began to fade. She saw all of her cherishable memories gathering, those once lovely brown eyes becoming more dull and distant. Midoriya on the other hand, gazed towards her at ease. Even more anguish was bestowed upon him after seeing her suffer.

'I'm sorry that I realized my feelings so late..'

His hand crept over toward the girl who'd already vanished from the world. Trying to hold her own, his muscles tightened and he abruptly sat there, paralyzed. His lips pursed, regret scouring him.

'The one I really was looking for this
entire time...'

Consciousness fading, as well as his green eyes, his head fell to the side slowly. While this was the last tine he'd take in a breath.. He was also happy. With that happiness in mind, a smile contorted his lips, yet grief harnessed his voice upon realizing he had been leaving everyone's side..

Especially you. 

"Was.. you... Uraraka.."
[Chapter END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.2K 43
𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙪 Katsuki Bakugo can't stand you. You're too annoying, too pretty, too likeable, too pop...
57.4K 1.3K 25
Katsuki Bakugou becomes depressed when he believes he's been the one to end All Might, a green haired boy named Izuku Midoriya will help him through...
309K 12.7K 26
"I love you, Y/N." Your hands trembled as you brought them up to cup his warm cheeks. You bit your inner cheek, trying to stop the choking sob that...
41.7K 972 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...