Our Journey From Engagement T...

By shiprasaini1

Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in Amer... More

characters name
Prologue
1. The Proposal
2. Friend talk
3. Siblings talk
4. First meet
5. Decision
6. Engagement
7. Siddharth
8. Preeti
9. Phone call
10. Karwa chauth fast
11. Preparations
12. His Arrival
13. His gift
14. Mother's scolding
15. Diwali Preparations
16. The flying cockroach
17. A date with him
18. The Sleeping Prince
19. A Car drive with him
20. Furious Siddharth
21. The Confession Of Love
22. The Red mark
23. The friend's wedding
24. The Rajma curry
25. The Football match
26. Enjoying carnival fest with him
27. First kiss
28. Diwali celebration
29. His inspiration
30. A night with him at fields
31. The last meet with him
32. The Farewell
33. The new owner of my company
34. His Ignorance
35. Broken me
36. The humilation
37. Moving on from his memories
38. Missing her
39. My new boss
40. His possessiveness
41. Sharing my lunch with him
42. Giving me a lift to home
43. His kiss
44. The obsessive monster
45. My Savior
46. The party
47. Dance with him
48. Her Family
49. His pain
50. My birthday
51. Her pain
52. Shopping with him
53. The night under the moon
54. Pushing away her demons
56. The angle of my life
57. Friend's wedding
58. His arrival
59. Taking care of her wounds
60. Dance with him
61. I don't deserve him
62. His confession
63. His Bride
64. Taking a step ahead
65. My wedding dress
66. Our Wedding
67. The First Night
68. Romance with my husband
69. EPILOGUE
New Story

55. Back to home

22.4K 1K 35
By shiprasaini1

Preeti's point of view

It's been a week when i last saw him. He said that he was going out of station for an important work. I didn't ask him further..Neither I call him nor he called me. I wanted to call him though but I still feel hesitate to call him, what if he is busy in his work and I disturb him by calling.

I don't know why he left me but my heart is already forgive without knowing the reason and when every time he confessed his love to me I wanted to shout on his face that I too love him so much as much as he love me.

I don't know how my family will react if I tell them about Siddharth. Papa will never accept our love after what happened two years ago. I know he deserve punishment but he already have done so many things for me that it's hard to give him further punishment. Everyone deserves a second chance so why not him and my love for him is increasing day by day that it's hard to resist him further. I will talk to papa to accept him. I will beg in front of papa to accept our love because I can't live without Siddharth. He is my life and I can't live without my life.

Ring... Ring..

Ring... Ring...

I picked up my phone when I see it's from mummy.

"when are you coming home? I told you about Neha's wedding." mummy started shouting at me as soon as I pick my call.

"mummy it's not easy to ask for a leave and it still has 17 days for Neha's wedding." I said in calm voice.

"who's your boss. I will talk to him. I am missing my daughter. It's almost a year when I saw you last. I want you here tomorrow otherwise forget that you have mother. " after saying this she cut the call.

I sighed while looking at my phone. I was sitting in a office cafeteria, having my lunch.

"can I join you for a lunch." I raised my head to see the person.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"hey.. I am sorry what happened to you. I didn't approach you before because I didn't want to feel you uncomfortable. I never thought Kartik can do such things. He looked very decent and bubbly type. who thought he was imposter behind those innocent look." Anisha, my colleague said.

I didn't say anything just gave her a small smile. I don't even want to talk about it. I have started Goosebumps in fear whenever I thought about it.

"..But our hero made the entry on right time and save you. He is so charming and hot. I wish I could be in your place."

"Anisha don't say that. Anything could be happen with me and what I go through that time I wish no girl to be in my place." I said in a lower voice.

"I know Preeti I can understand. Sorry if I make you uncomfortable. But I am glad that you are safe." she said while putting her hand on mine.

I gave her a small smile.

"but seriously I truly wanted to be in your place as Siddharth's sir P.A. So I can see daily and try my luck on him."
She said.

"means..? " I asked her when I don't get what she wanted to say.

"I have a crush on him.. No..no.. Crush is a small word I think I am in love with him and you know, I have feelings that he also like me." she said while blushing.

I started crushing the disposal glass in my hand thinking about her neck.

"how do you know that..? " I asked her with a tight smile on my face.

"he gave me his heart throbbing smile whenever he saw me." she said.

I clenched my jaw try to control my anger.

"you know what.. Please don't tell anyone, Sometimes I have a wet dreams about him. He and I am doing inappropriate things in my dream. I so wanted to feel him. God.. I never thought I could think about such things about any man." Anisha said with a dreamy eyes.

Siddharth was right, every girl here looked at him with their lusty eyes. He didn't say anything it doesn't mean he gave you the right of eye raping him.

"why do you telling me all this?" I asked her with greeted teeth.

"I want your help. You are the one and only girl who stay so close to him as his P.A. please talk to him about me. Praise me in front of him so he can notice me more." she pleaded me.

"He is not an ordinary man, you are talking about a C.E.O of this group, the sole hire of Kapoor group." I said.

"love has no barriers..please Preeti.. " she requested me.

This girl never bother to talk to me and when she think to talk to me she started talking her lusty thoughts about my Siddharth.

I so wanted to wipe on her face that he loves me and only I have every right to touch him, love him or lust over him.

I clenched my jaw and flare my nostrils in anger.

"why don't you ask him yourself to date you. I have more other important works to do. " I said with my greeted teeth and got up to leave from there.

Don't she have any shame to say such things about anyone openly.
........................................................................

It's almost 7 o'clock of the evening. Almost everyone left to their home. My work is also done. I already asked for leave and manager permit my leave for 20 days and he has to permit it because I never took a single leave in one and half year.

Siddharth strictly warn me to go home early. He also arranged a driver for me to go office and he didn't give me a chance to refuse his offer.

I took my hand bag and ready to go when Vishal bhiya(peon) came to me.

"Preeti Didi, someone left for you this at reception." Vishal bhiya (peon) gave me an envelope.

"thank you.. " I said while taking a envelope from him.

He give a smile and leave from there.

I put the handbag on desk and tore the envelope.

My hands started shaking in fear and fat tears flowing from my eyes when I looked at the photos in my hand.

Is my fate playing a some kind of a game with me?

I have a photos in my hand of Siddharth and a same girl whom he engaged to.

Anna smith..

He is lying on a bad almost naked and that girl was hovering over him kissing him and what break my heart most that he is wearing the same ring which I made him wear on our engagement day.

Was he cheat on me that time. Was that why he was ignoring my calls.

My whole body got numb. I felt weak from my legs. I can't feel my legs that I fell on the floor with a photos in my hand.

He was making fool of me all that time. He was acting all the time and kept lying that he only loves me.

That was all lie. That was an act. He was playing with my heart and I was being a fool let him playing with my heart.

I broke into tears and cry loudly.

"why Siddharth..?..why....why.....me?" I asked while looking at the photos in my hand.

"why you broke my heart again and again?" I said between my sobs and cry hard.

"why...?"
........................................................................

"Preeti beta you... " mummy embrace me in a hug when she saw me at door of next day evening .

"why didn't you inform us that you are coming from evening train? I must send your papa to receive you from station." she said while broke the hug.

"I don't want to trouble you." I said while walking inside the house.

"where is papa ?" I asked mummy.

"Preeti, when did you come." papa asked me, walking out from his room.

"just now." I said while giving him a hug.

"how was the journey... ? How was your office..? how's your new boss..? " papa asked.

"don't ask her so much questions. She just came. At least give her a time to take a breath." mummy said while caressing my head.

I give her small smile.

"do you want to eat something? Should I cook something special for you?" mummy asked me lovingly.

"No, I am tired from journey. I just wanted to sleep sometime." I said.

"okay you go to your room and rest. I will call you when dinner is ready." mummy said to me motherly.

I nodded my head and walk to upstairs to my room. My eyes are all red due to all crying till morning and I have dark circles under my eyes due to lack of sleep.

I just wanted to sleep for long and forget everything. I don't have much energy left in my body.
........................................................................

It's been nine days I came to my home. I didn't step out from my room. Day and night I just shredding tears for him and keep asking myself why he did that to me.

Siddharth called me many times in four days but I ignored it. But when he didn't stop calling me I text him that I can't talk to him as I came to my home. I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want any answers from him now. I was already broken and now he crushed my soul.

I was laying on my bad and look at the wall blankly. Tears are flowing from my eyes remembering his betrayal. But what should I do to my heart which was not ready to believe anything.

I wiped my tears immediately when I hear my rooms door open and mummy walk inside my room.

Mummy set beside me on the bed.

"Preeti's what happened to you beta? You have not come outside from this room since you came back from Delhi. Is everything alright beta? Is someone said anything to you?" mummy asked me concerned while caressing my head slowly.

"I am fine mummy. It's just due to weather is changing I am not feeling well." I said while looking at the wall blankly.

"okay as you say so.. Kshama has come. She wanted to meet you or should I tell her to come latter when you feel better." mummy asked me lovingly.

"no, I feel better now. Send her inside." I said while getting up and sit straight on bed.

Mummy nodded her head and leave from there.

After sometime my room's door open again and kshama came inside the room.

"how are you Preeti?" she asked me while hugging me.

"I am fine you tell. We both see each other after so long." I said while pulling from the hug.

"yeah.. It's really been a long. " kshama said with a smile.

"come sit.. " I said while sitting at the corner of the bed.

"tell me about yourself. How capital serves you." kshama asked me with a smile.

"same as I told you last time. Leave about me, tell me about your life, how's your fiance Apoorv." I asked.

"what should i say about him. I am so lucky to have him. I never thought he loved me too. But when I transferred to Meerut city, he is the one who proposed me." kshama said with a dreamy smile on her face.

She is blushing while talking about her love.

"he never leave a chance to make me feel special."

My mind already went to Siddharth. I remember how he make me feel special every moment when he was with me. How he took care of me when I have my periods and how should I forgot the best birthday of my life with him.

"you were right Preeti this period from engagement to marriage is a golden period for a couple. You also felt the same when you got engaged with Siddh.. "

Tears fell from my eyes when I heard his name. I bent my head down and wipe my tears.

"I am sorry. I don't realize that I was hurting you by saying these things."
Kshama said with a guilt in her eyes.

"It's not your fault when my fate is playing game with me." I said while looking at her with my teary eyes.

"what happened? Why did you say that." kshama asked me with a concerned.

"what will you do when someone betrayed you with whom you are madly in love with." I whispered.

"I will confront him immediately. I cannot doubt his love on the bases of anyone's words." she said.

"what if you have proof of his betrayal." I said while sobbing.

"Preeti.. If I love someone and he betrayed me first I would like to hear his side too before reaching any conclusion, now tell me what happened?" kshama asked me while putting her both hands on my shoulder.

I pick all the photos from drawer and give them to her.

Kshama took the photos and started seeing them.

"he was cheating on me kshama when we were engaged to each other." I said while sobbing hard.

"how are you so sure about that." she asked me while looking at the photos confusingly.

"he was wearing the our engagement ring which I make him wear in our engagement." I said while sniffing.

"Preeti's I came here to tell you something but first give the answer of my questions." she said while putting the photos aside.

I nodded me head and wipe my tears but they didn't stop.

"do you asked him about the photos?"

"no.. I don't want to talk to him."

"do you believe his love?"

"more than mine."

"do you have a trust on him?"

"more than anyone."

"do you have faith on him?"

"more than God."

"then why are you believing in these photos when you have a trust on him."

"I don't know kshama I am hell confused. I don't want to believe them. My heart is keep saying that he can't betray me but at the same time my mind is saying other things. I love him so much kshama..i love him so much.. He is my life. I can't live without him. I will die without him. Please help me kshama...please. " I broke into sobs and beg in front of her while joining my both hands together as namaste.

"if your heart is saying that he is innocent then follow your heart because now what I am going to tell you need a heart to hear it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.8K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...
93.5K 5.2K 37
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
34.3K 3.3K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
10.3K 400 24
Book - 2 in Soulmates series NOT a standalone book, need to read the first part i.e. Soulmates - Tangled String of Fate! ****************************...