Groovy Baby ~That 70s show St...

By kittycat2e

Lana Forman the twin sister of Eric Forman has always been a trouble maker. She her dad's and her mother's ab... More

The Gang
Ephigraph
Prologue
One {1976}
Two
Three
Four
Five
six
Seven
eight
Nine
Ten
1977
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Twenty-one
twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
twenty-Five
twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
1978
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-Five

eleven

7.9K 174 3
By kittycat2e

Christmas 

🌸🌸🌸

"Man, the Grinch has a big butt." Donna said as they watched the Tv. Lana took a picture of Donna on the Ladder by the tree. 

"Yes. Nothing says Christmas like a big, green Grinch ass." Fez said nodding his head

"Hold the ladder for me." Donna asked Lana. She put her camera down and held it still for Donna.

"So, Eric, what are you doing Christmas Eve?" Kelso asked.

"My parents are having the same,lame Christmas party..." Eric explained, "they have every year. All the adults".

"They make him sing the high part in the little drummer boy" Lana laughed.

"Lana" Eric whined like a child.

"I just love Christmas." Jackie cheered ,"It's all about good tidings and cheer.And shopping."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what Jesus was going for." Lana said rolling her eyes.

"I give, too.", Jackie said in her defense, "Every year, my friends and I deliver gift baskets...to the unfortunate."

"I think you mean less fortunate." Donna corrected.

"Okay, whatever. Bums." Jackie said over the conversation.

Kitty came down the stairs, " Oh...What are you guys doing watching cartoons?Holiday Inn is on!" She started to sway to the music and walked over to Lana and tried to make her sing with her.

"Where the treetops glisten. La, la, la," Lana sang with her mother. Lana was actually a good singer but hated singing christmas songs.

"Eric, Lana, come on, help me get the decorations." Kitty said. 

"Sure, Mom." 

"You know what You're getting Donna?" Lana asked Eric

"I was thinking perfume... I know she likes that white shoulders stuff." He said helping their mom get the box off the top shelf.

"That's a good gift" 

They pulled down the box and opened it to see an unexpected surprise. Kitty and Eric ran out of the room screaming. Lana rolled her eyes and grabbed a rag off of the floor and picked up the rat from the box. It was surprisingly very calm,Lana felt kinda bad for it. It was really cold outside.

Lana walked out and saw Eric with a look of fear and the rest of the gang looking confused. "What happened?"Donna asked.

" were going through...a box of Christmas decorations...and we found the Christmas... the christmas... the christmas" Eric said unable to get it out.

" rat! A rat Eric" Lana said holing up the rat who was wrapped up in the towel. 

The rest of the gang ran out of the basement leaving Lana and the rat by themselves. "What wimps uh?" She said to the rat.

🌸🌸🌸

"So Laurie, seeing anyone special at college?" Their dad asked as he handed Lana part of the newspaper.

"I like to date around." Laurie said smiling.

"Slut!" Eric coughed resulting in bout Laurie and Lana kicking him from under the table, "Oww".

"Daddy, Momma, instead of being at your party this year...Eric and I were thinking of throwinga party in the basement.I mean, if you think we're old enough" Lana said puling her best angel face at their dad.

"Fine." he said ruffling up her hair. 

"Fine?" Kitty and Laurie  asked 

"Awesome!" Eric yelled holding his hand up for a high five with Lana. Lana just rolled her eyes at him and looked back to their dad. 

"Every year they just mopes around here, like it's the end of the world, anyway." Red shrugged

"All right! Thanks, Daddy" Lana said hugging her father.

"So now who's going to sing the high parts on...The Little Drummer Boy?" Kitty asked dis appointed.

"Traditionally it's the man who can't grow facial hair." Laurie smirked 

"Dad, one more thing about the party. we need some money." Eric asked hoping that if Lana needed some too then he would get more.

"All right, Eric. I want you to pick out this year's tree.And, whatever you don't spend...you can use for your party." Red said

"You know how much I hate haggling with those tree vendors" Eric complained

"Haggling is part of being an adult." Lana said loving how miserable it would make her brother

"Here's $40." red said handling Eric the money, "And here's a $20 for you sweetie" Red sid giving Lana some money. 

"Thanks" Lana said before looking over at Eric who looked completely upset.

The twins walked upset as Eric complained. "How can I supposed to get a tree and still have enough money for everything else?" Eric asked hoping Lana would just take care of it for him. 

"Look Eric I don't know and I don't care. Just get it done. Cut down a tree for all I care, just do something!" Lana said before going into her room.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana was finishing up wrapping presents when she heard the vista cruiser pull up. She ran to to see what tree her brother got. As she walked outside she saw a bird fly out of the tree.

"Oh no" she mumbled to herself. She realized her idiot brother took her sacastism for advise. As kitty ran into the house Lana walked up to her brother. 

"You did not get this from a lot. You stole it." Laurie said excitedly

"You stole a tree!" She yelled at him, "You dumbass!" Her two siblings shocked at how she used their dad's catch phrase.

"I haggled" Eric said trying to make it seem like he bought the tree.

"With who? Smokey the Bear?" Laurie laughed.

"I mean, you're one to talk. You're flunking out of college." Eric said 

"How'd you know?" Laurie gasped

"I didn't!" Eric yelled

"Shut up! Apparently I'm the only one with any brains in this house. So this is what we're going to do. We're telling no one about any of this. Eric dad is going to kill you and 'twin code' doesn't cover felonies. Laurie if you flunk out of college mom and dad will never let us out of their sight. So no one is saying anything. Got it?" Lana said standing between her two siblings

"Okay."

"Okay."

The three of them slowly backed away from each other. Lana turned around and was face to face with Hyde. She punched him in the shoulder. "Hey what was that for?"

"Did you make him do this?" she asked.

"No actually it was someone else's idea. I wonder who that could be?" Hyde said tilting his head in fake innocents.

"I was being sacartic. When are people going to realize that?" Lana exclaimed.

"Well it's his problem if he gets caught so don't worry about it. So what would a girl like for $6?" He asked

"What? I don't know. Who is it for?" Lana ask still worried about Eric getting in trouble.

"It doesn't matter. Just what would a girl like for $6?" he asked again.

"Just get her something meaningful, if she really likes you she won't care how much it cost", Lana  said trying to hide her jealousy. She knew that he moved on but she didn't think it was to the point of asking each other for relationship help.

"Yeah but like what?" he asked getting frustrated

"I don't know Hyde! Give her one of your shirts, get her some records, your jacket, or something like that!" She yelled walking away to her room. 

Lana was almost to her room, when a hand grabbed her and pulled her into Laurie's. "Laurie what is wrong with you?" Lana asked.

"Hyde totally likes you!" She exclaimed.

" Geez Laurie you're worse than Donna and Jackie." Lana said rolling her eyes,"He doesn't like me"

"Whatever you say baby sis"

🌸🌸🌸

The adults were upstairs at there party while the teen's party was under way. Laurie ran downstairs with a big bowl of punch. 

"Here, Eric, where do we put the beer?" Hyde asked with a case full of beer.

"Put it in the ice chest." Lana said making sure Laurie didn't see it.

"Okay, now, here you go.Punch and cookies, just like mom promised." Laurie said with a sickening sweet smile on her face

Eric started to complain when Laurie interrupted him.

"Eric, Mom made it for you. The least you could do is drink a lot of it." Laurie said before running up the stairs. She shot Lana a look. Lana nodded making a mental note not to drink the punch.

Jackie and some of the girls on the cheer team surprisingly came to the party. Lana run over to them and they all started screaming before having one big group hug. "What are you doing here?" Lana asked in an annoyingly peppy voice. 

"Oh my god. It's attack of the cheerleaders" Donna cringed. Lana walked back over to Hyde and Donna. Both who were now making funny of her. 

"Shut up! Their my friends" Lana said defending the girls. she started blushing.

And to think I use to think you were cool" Hyde said before taking a sip of his beer. 

🌸🌸🌸

The cheerleaders were now drunk off of the punch. Drooling over fez while the rest of the gang watched in confusion. 

"Man, what's going on with the pep squad?" Hyde asked handing Lana some beer.

"Yeah, they seem extra stupid tonight." Donna laughed

"Laurie spiked the punch" Lana smirked at how evil her sister can be.

Kelso came running down to the basement with a box of hot rollers in hand. Lana rolled her eyes at the last minute gift."Jackie, this is for you." He said shoving the box at her.

"Michael, what is it?", she asked totally wasted, "It's hot rollers!And with steam!" Jackie said jumping on Kelso and giving him a hug.

"Eric!" Red yelled, causing everyone to hide their beer cans and turn down the music.

"Eric can you explain to me why there are state troopers taking the tree?" Red asked fuming. "And why are theses girls drunk?" he asked pointing to the rest of the cheer team. 

"We sort of cut it down at an interstate" Eric explained waiting for Red to kick his ass.

All of a sudden Luke came running in from the back door. Lana's mouth fell open. She felt embarrassed immediately. Only Hyde, Eric and her parents knew about the party. She just told everyone else that they broke up.

Hyde got up immediately and Eric turned his attention to Luke. Red looked like he could physically kill him. She didn't know what to do. She just sat there staring at him. He walked over to her but Hyde and Eric stopped him. 

"What do you think you're doing here? "Hyde asked shoving Luke. 

Luke ignored him and turned his attention to Lana, "Lana I'm so sorry about the other night. Please, can we just talk?" he asked. Lana just sat there not knowing what to do. 

" She doesn't want to talk to you" Eric said crossing his arms. 

Luke rolled his eyes, "I think she can answer for herself, she doesn't need her kid brother, and whoever the hell you are to answer for her. "

Hyde and Eric started yelling at him. And Luke started yelling back and there was pushing and shoving and all Lana could do was sit there. All of a Sudden Red broke them up.

He turned around and pointed his finger at Luke, "Listen... You're going to get the hell out of here and never talked to my daughter again. And if I see you around her again I'll kick your ass!" he yelled at the boy. 

Luke nodded and made his way to the door. And he stopped and looked at Lana again. "I just wanted to apologize" he sighed before walking out the door. 

Lana looked up and saw that everyone was staring at her. Almost at once everyone started talking to her over asking her questions. Lana could feel her eyes watering and she ran up stairs to get away from everyone.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana was crying on her bed when Hyde came in and locked the door. "Geez, Hyde don't you knock?" Lana asked moving her face so he couldn't see her crying. 

"Lana I-" Lana cut him off by hugging him. She really didn't know what  he could have said at this point and she honestly just needed a hug.

"Lana that guy is a total asshole. You didn't deserve what happened to you. You know that right? You have to know that" He said hugging her tighter. Lana nodded and pulled away from him. He wiped the tears from her cheek and she gave him a small smile.

"Here I got you a gift" He said grabbing a bag from off of the floor. 

"You didn't have to get me anything "Lana said.

"Just open it".

She opened it to see his jean jacket and his led zeppelin shirt. She smiled and looked back up at him. "Hyde I love it." She said as she hugged the shirt closer to her body.

She looked up at him and she realized that she still needed to give him his gift. She got up and went to her desk and pulled out a box. He smiled as she handed it to him and was waiting like a child for him to open it. 

He opened it to see a new pair of boots for him. "Lana-"he started but she interrupted. "If I'm not allowed to complain then you can't either. Also,..." She pulled out lighter from behind her back. It had his initials in it.

"Do you like it?" Lana said waiting for him to react. He stood up and gave her another hug, "I love it"They spent the whole night talking, laughing. And Lana forgot all about Luke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 253 11
"I love you with words I don't know and in languages I can't speak. You are my home and you are all of my heart in each one. If they asked me to choo...
1.6K 32 24
When Steve Randle's twin sister falls hopelessly in love with their best friend, she's forced to learn her horrible past, and learn what it feels lik...
3.2K 72 9
A look at what could have happened in and following the episode "My Fairy King" of That 70's Show (8x16) when Sam leaves. Instead of Jackie developin...
292 2 7
This story is about That '70s show, what if somethings in the show where changed? Basically this what if story has two what ifs in it, and these wha...