Tangled: Rapunzel's little si...

By Roses52

Princess (Y/n) is the second princess of Corona. Ever since she was born, the king has decided to never let h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note

Chapter 6

8.7K 249 100
By Roses52

"Well, I've got to say, didn't know you two had that in you both back there. That was pretty impressive." Flynn complements. "We know!" Rapunzel and (Y/n) squealed in union. "We know."

"So...Flynn? Where are you from?"Rapunzel asked. "Whoa, whoa! Sorry Blondie, I don't do back-story. However, I am becoming very interested in yours. The both of you." Flynn looked back at Rapunzel and (Y/n). "Now I know I'm not suppose to mention the hair and cloak."

"Nope." (Y/n) shook her head. "Or the Mother and protective Father." Flynn adds. "Uh, uh." Rapunzel shook her head. "Frankly, I'm too scared to ask about the frog and mouse." Flynn insults. "Chameleon/squirrel." Rapunzel and (Y/n) corrected.

"Nuances. Here's my question, though, if you want to see the lanterns so badly, why haven't you gone before?" Flynn stopped and looks at Rapunzel and then he looks at (Y/n). "And you, looking for your sister, why haven't you left home to help before?"

Before they could answer back, they sudden heard rumbling coming from behind them. Their eyes widen when they saw the royal guards after them. Flynn and (Y/n) quickly grabs as much as Rapunzel's hair and begins to run away from the guards. They saw a light meaning they found a way out. Once outside, they stopped when they've reached the edge.

"Oh, no. They've found me. Dad must've sent them after me." (Y/n) whispered as Brielle looks with worry.

Suddenly, the Stabbington brothers appeared from another entrance from below. "Who are they?" (Y/n) asked. "They don't like me." Flynn answered.

From behind, they saw the royal guards have blocked their path."Who's that?" Rapunzel asked. "They don't like me either." Flynn points at them.

From the entrance, Maximus appears and glares at Flynn. "Who's that?" Rapunzel asked the final question. "Lets just assume for the moment that everyone here doesn't like me." Flynn snapped. "Here." Rapunzel hands him her frying pan. She lassos her hair towards the edge of a piece of wood. She grabs (Y/n) as they swings away towards the other side. The Captain smirks as he grabs his sword. "I've waited a long time for this."

Right when the guards begins to attack, Flynn defends himself by using the frying pan as a weapon. He swings and lands hits on the guards on by one. Once was actually surprised when he won the fight against the guards. "Oh mama! I have got to get me one of these!" Flynn exclaims. He points the frying pan at Maximus as he points a dagger at him. Flynn uses the frying pan to fight against Maximus. Flynn was beginning to find this very strange. "You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done." Maximus was able to frying pan away from Flynn as it falls to the floor. "How about two out of three?" Flynn asked, but Maximus points the dagger at him.

"Flynn!" Rapunzel saves him just in time. She uses her hair as he swings away from the Stabbington brothers. "Flynn, look out!!!" (Y/n) warns.

"Ha! You should see your faces, because you look..." Flynn was cut off when he hits his stomach. "Ridiculous." He gasped in pain.

(Y/n) and Rapunzel cringe when they saw his pain. Suddenly, they heard Maximus neighing furious as he kicks a long wooden pole to use as a bridge. Once he kicked it off, he didn't realized that it was part of holding the dam in place.

"Come on, Blondie and Little cloak! Jump!" Flynn encouraged. (Y/n) holds onto Rapunzel as they both leaped off the ledge. Thanks to Rapunzel's hair, they were able to land safely on to the ground before Maximus could catch them. Flynn slides down to catch up to the girls. He quickly made it to the bottom as more parts of the dam collapsed.

With it collapsing, the dam bursts and water begins to flood the area. everyone was getting caught in the flood. Luckily, Rapunzel, Flynn, and (Y/n) made it to another entrance. From the force of the water, a huge boulder blocks their path. Flynn caught the flying pan, before it got crushed. Inside the entrance was a dead end as water enters inside.

"We're trapped!" (Y/n) yelled in fear.

Flynn dives in the water while (Y/n) and Rapunzel try to pry their way out. Flynn comes back up as he tries to help the girls. As he tries to push the rocks out of the way, he accidentally scrapes himself. He goes into the water one last time to try to find a way out, but the water keeps rising and rising.

Flynn emerges from the water. "It's no use, I can't see anything." Rapunzel tries to dive in the water to find anything, but Flynn pulls her up. "Hey, there's no point. It's pitch black down there."

"This is all my fault." Rapunzel said dejectedly. "She was right. I never should have done this." Rapunzel sobs. " I'm so... I'm so sorry, Flynn. I'm so sorry, (Y/n)."

"Eugene." Flynn spoke. "What?" (Y/n) looked at him confusedly. "My real name is Eugene Fitzherbert. Someone might as well know." Flynn, well Eugene confessed. (Y/n) pulls off her hood and smiles. "I'm actually Princess (Y/n), the second princess everyone is looking for." Eugene smiles at her and placed his hand on her shoulder for comfort.

Rapunzel chuckles softly seeing everyone confessing to something. "I have magic hair that glows when I sing."

"What?" (Y/n) and Eugene asked together. "I have magic hair that glows when I sing!" Rapunzel realized his power and begins to sing. " Flower gleam and glow. Let your power shine"

Everyone takes a deep breath as the water reached their levels. Rapunzel's hair suddenly glows. (Y/n) and Eugene gasped at her, but quickly covered their mouths when they realized they were releasing their air. Thanks to the glow from Rapunzel's hair, they found a way out. They quickly swam to the rocks and began to pull them off. Eugene was able to get his hand out and pull the rocks off from the outside. They finally made it outside and into a river. They got out of the water and gasped for air. They laid on the grass as they were coughing out the water.

Eugene began to ramble on how Rapunzel's hair began to glow. (Y/n) and Rapunzel tried to get his attention, but he was still busy rambling to Pascal and Brielle.

"Why does her hair glow?" Eugene questions. "Eugene!" (Y/n) and Rapunzel called. "What?" He yells. "It doesn't just glow." Rapunzel pulls the rest of her hair out of the water. (Y/n) tilts her head. "Really?" Rapunzel nods at her.

Pascal smiles at Eugene while Brielle stared at Pascal with a questionable look.

"Why is he smiling at me?" Eugene felt nervous.

Somewhere in the woods, Gothel was waiting for the secret passage open so she could attack. She saw that the door began to open, but she stood back when she was that it was only the Stabbington brothers.

"I'll kill him. I'll kill that Rider!" Sideburns said angrily. "We'll cut him off at the kingdom." His brother planned. Get back the crowns."

"Come on." Sideburns sad as they walked away.

"Or. Perhaps you want to stop acting like wild dogs chasing their tails and think for a moment." Gothel stood up on the boulder as she held the satchel. The brothers pulls out their weapons. "Oh, please there's no need for that." She scoffs and throws them the satchel. The brothers fought for the satchel and quickly took out both of the crowns. "Well, if that's all you desire, then be on your way. I was going to offer you something worth 1,000 crowns would have made you rich beyond belief and that wasn't even the best part. Oh well, C'est la vie. Enjoy your crowns!"

"What's the best part?" Sideburns questions. "It comes with revenge on Flynn Rider." Gothel holds up the water post of Eugene as the brothers gave each other a wicked smile.

In another part of the forest, (Y/n) was tending the campfire while Rapunzel was wrapping her hair on Eugene hand.

"So, you're being strangely cryptic as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand." Eugene grunts in pain. "Sorry." Rapunzel apologized. "Just don't...Don't freak out."

(Y/n) sat on the ground as her attention was on Eugene and Rapunzel. She saw that Rapunzel was about to sing.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine

Rapunzel's hair began to glow as she was singing. (Y/n)'s eyes looked at the hair with curiosity. Eugene was in awe as Rapunzel's hair glows around them. Pascal was still smiling as he points at his little hand. Brielle looks at the glowing hair closely as she sits next to Pascal.

Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

The glow of Rapunzel's hair reached Eugene's hair. Rapunzel finished her song as the glow from her hair fades. Eugene unwraps his hand and saw his hand was fully healed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 602 32
Five years ago, an ancient demon was vanquished. Five years ago, the kingdom of Corona got its 'Happily Ever After'. Five years ago, a former handmai...
650 36 6
It was always just [Name] and Varian against the world. Best friends until the end of the lines. Despite the many disasters that come through their w...
5K 116 25
When the Saporains threaten to destroy Corona once more, the Royal family willingly gives themselves up to protect Corona, leaving the Kingdom in a s...
24.6K 1.1K 26
Cassandra is Rapunzel's lady-in-waiting and personal guard at the same time. The princess was meant to marry the crowned prince of the Dark Kingdom...