Pokemon: The Queen of Kalos

By ZenithSSawyer

(Ash x OC) All is well for our heroes, Ash and his friends, continuing on their Kalos journey. However, after... More

Opening Showcase
A Race to Prove Oneself
A Champion and a Blob
Team Rocket!? Again!?
Through the Storm
Reunited Just in Time for a Gym Battle!
The Pledging Tree
A Showcase Debut! Wait...
The Three
So... Many... Pokemon!
Old Friends! If you can call them that...
Pokemon of the Sisters
An Oasis of Surprises!
A Bit of High Voltage for the Soul
Forgetting stuff again? Really!? At least we know more about our not-dead m-
A Disguised Helper!
Trouble on the Other Side
Lumiose: The City of Opportunity- and Disaster!
Sawyers Reunited! Sorta.
Big Skies
House of Memories
Making Our Way!
A Moment of Lumiose Victory
Just Smile and Wave!
A Surprise Parting Gift!
Eggs!
Scary House!
A Fashionable Favor!
A Fairy-Type Fray, Part 1
A Fairy-Type Fray, Part 2
A Series of Sharp Cracks!
Raising the Little Ones!
Find Them.
Team Rocket Gets Blasted Off Again
The Battle With Beedrill Boy
Getting Ready for the Big Show!
Baking Contest
Freestyle Round is a Go!
A Familiar Face
Strengths and Weaknesses
A Flowery Meadow!
Troubling Twins!
Friends in Anistar
Teaching Trust!
Triple Tag Battle Madness!
Head vs. Heart
A Late Start and a Warning From the Future!
A Psychic Showdown!
Night Whispers
Caveat of the Stars
Anistar Epilogue
Squishy!
Z
Team Flare is becoming worse than Team Rocket by the minute
A Save, a Call, and the Start of a Battle!
A Battle of Bonds!
Mages and Madness
Quilladin's Battle for Love!
A Little Bit of Teamwork
A Rescue, A Message, and An Embrace!
Ninjas and Old Friends
Welcome (Back) to Ninja Village!
How Much You've Grown: The Brothers Battle!
Hero of the Village!
Under Attack
Chaos and Capturing
Mission Save the Chief!
Victories, Festivals, and Farewells!
A/N!!!
Couriway Showcase!
The Search for Squishy!
The Pyrokinetic and The Girl
Preparing for the Dance!
The Ball! And a Battle!
A Concert For The Ages! And a Family Reunion!
Meetings and New Beginnings!
Ash vs. Sawyer, Rematch!
Early Ambushes and a Blazing Battle!
Miscellaneous Bonus Scenes 1
Zygarde Unrest and the Last Princess Key
Conflict Resolution, Sister Royale Style, and a Shocking Festival!
Constitution of a Transformation
Synchronicity
Former Champion Lends a Hand!
Training, Rivals, Realization
The Family Sawyer
[PLACEHOLDER] An Aether's Paradise, a Family's Sanctuary
100k Special- Meet the Author!
Finally Some Answers... And Even More Questions.
Ice and Snow
Heart to Heart
An Icebreaking Battle!
Master Class at Long Last!
Performing for the Future!
Disaster Strikes
Kalos Calamity

A Concert Beyond Your Wildest Dreams!

1.3K 32 15
By ZenithSSawyer

Squee, here it is! The concert you've all been waiting for! I put together the outfits myself, too! Lights, camera, and... action!

~

Once the battle was over, the quadruplets made sure their friends had their concert passes before heading out to get ready. They all had their signature outfits picked out, so they went to the dressing rooms.

Zenith came out in an angel white dress with a white-to-hot-pink sweatshirt over it, silvery white leggings, pink feather heels, a butterfly pin for her hair, a feather necklace, a feather bracelet, a pair of breezy earrings and a feather crown to go around her head.

Next, Pine came out in a green crop top covered by a forest green leather jacket, floral pants, a green scarf, an emerald necklace, blossom earrings, a flower comb and clips for her hair- which was pinned up in buns- and sandals decorated in vines and flowers.

Crystal was third in a bombshell blue sparkling dress with an ocean hoodie overtop, shell-themed jean capris, a blue sunhat with a black ribbon, a pair of ocean converse, a pearl bracelet and a set of gold bands with sea creature charms, and a seashell necklace. The ends of her hair had been given a temporary blue dye to the bottom.

Last was Shadow, who donned a red sweater shirt with a flame design, red pants, tan and orange sunglasses, brown heels, fire opal earrings, and a red wristwatch. Her black hair had a red scrunchie holding the french braid in place, two clips with little spark designs on them.

"Ready!?" Zenith asked her younger sisters.

"All ready!" They replied.

~

Meanwhile, Ash and his friends were finding their way to the venue. The place was packed as they entered, revealing an entire shop dedicated to their merch. T-shirts with the four girls, earrings and necklaces with elemental charms, hats with the band logo, it just seemed to go on forever!

Bonnie immediately noticed the Pop Funko figures of each of the girls, dragging Clemont with her as Ash browsed the isles and Serena followed him, Red looking around as well. He picked out a mug with Crystal's water-element design, as well as an ocean-themed phone case and a bag with the quadruplets posing on it.

As Clemont was telling Bonnie they couldn't afford to buy much, one of the employees noticed the front-seat/backstage passes they had, rushing over in exclamation. "Those are the Sawyers' exclusive passes, meaning you can get anything you want free at the shop and the concession stand! You must feel honored!"

Of course, Bonnie squealed in joy, getting one figure of each girl before racing off to get accessories while Clemont followed, grabbing some things on his way. Ash was also quite thorough, having bought a bunch of stuff before getting it bagged and rushing over at the prospect for food. Serena walked out empty-handed, though she was sure to get some food as well.

Bonnie ended up with a slushie and a huge bucket of popcorn, Clemont with a few large pretzels and a cup of water. Ash got a few orders of chicken tenders and a soda, and Pikachu loaded them up on ketchup. Red followed up by getting fries and a hot dog, while Serena haughtily bought a smoothie and began ranting about how the quadruplets were trying to poison her with "fattening foods."

They found their way to the front seats, realizing they were recliners instead of regular theater chairs. Ash turned around to realize the place was already filling up, most of the seats already filled with eager fans, and the crowd pouring in wasn't slowing down. Some people even sat on the floor!

The black-haired boy took another bite of his snack, turning to see two more people had taken seats in the front row, gleaming backstage passes on their belts. Both wore suits of black with golden trimming, and they both had their hair tucked into hats- one of them had a skirt, too.

Upon closer inspection, Ash began to recognize them. Are those... Gladion and Lillie? They said they might be "dressed up," but I never expected this!

Just then, the elder blond looked over, locking eyes with Ash before nodding, blinking, and looking away.

After another few minutes of anticipated snacking, and looking to watch the crowd grow as security guards ushered the eager fans to their seats, the lights turned off, while the ones on the stage turned on. Smoke generators began covering the stage with thick, silver air.

A figure stepped through the mist, and a spotlight suddenly dropped on her. After a moment, her face became visible, and she reached for the microphone with a grin.

Zenith smiled out at her fans, noticing Ash and his friends, as well as her youngest sister and oldest brother, in the front row. "Hello ladies, gentlemen, boys, girls, and Pokemon of all kinds! Who's ready for a concert that'll rock the ages?"

Everyone in the audience yelled in response. "Yeah!"

For effect, the pink-highlighted honey blonde held a hand to her ear. "What? I can't hear you."

The crowd leaned forward in their seats. "YEAH!!!"

"That's more like it!" Zenith turned, and three more spotlights appeared as the mist began to clear. Though she was in the center, they managed to fit both Shadow and Crystal on her right (left from the audience's view) while Pine was on the left. Shadow had her electric guitar, Crystal had a bass guitar, Zenith was the main singer, and Pine had the whole drumset to herself, though each sister had a microphone (the other three for backups). "Today, we'll be singing the song, 'Try!'"

(Note! The song is originally by Colbie Caillat, not by me! I'll change some of the lyrics to fit the Pokemon world. In this and all future songs, Zenith's words will be bold, Crystal's in italics, --Shadow's with dashes on either side--, and Pine's underlined. The whole group will just be normal text! And any singing by just certain girls will use both their decorations! Enjoy~)

Put your make-up on

Get your nails done

Curl your hair

--Run the extra mile--

Keep it slim so they like you...

Do they like you?

Get your trainer on

Don't be shy, girl

Catch that 'mon

--This is what you want, to belong, so they like you--

Do you like you?

You don't have to try so hard

You don't have to, give it all away

You just have to --get up--, get up, get up, get up

You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try, try, try, try-y-y

Yooooou don't have to try-y

Mm, mm

Get your shopping on, at the mall, max your credit cards

You don't have to choose, buy it all, so they like you

Do they like you?

--Wait a second,--

--Why, should you care, what they think of you--

--When you're all alone, by yourself, do you like you?--

--Do you like you?--

You don't have to try so hard

You don't have to, give it all away

You just have to get up, get up, get up, --get up--

You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try so hard

You don't have to bend until you break

You just have to --get up--, get up, get up, get up

You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try, try, try, try-y-y

No, you don't have to try, try, try, try-y-y

You don't have to try, try, try, try-y-y

Yooooou don't have to try

Mm, mm

--You don't have to try so hard--

You don't have to, give it all away

You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up

You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try, try, try, try-y-y

Take your make-up off

Let your hair down

Take a breath

--Look into the mirror, at yourself--

Don't you like you?

'Cause I like you...

The lights on stage dimmed, leaving only the spotlights, just as they started. The crowd was entirely silent for a moment, entirely shocked at the performance.

Ash shot up from his seat, clapping as loud as he could despite his now-aching hands. "WOOO! GREAT JOB!!"

The rest of the fans did the same hardly a second later, some even crying from the heartfelt performance. They were all beating their hands in the air and screaming praise.

Zenith stood, catching her breath on stage. Her face was a little red, but she stood out, facing thousands of people cheering for her, and smiled wide. For the four girls and their two other siblings, they were beat down with words and shaking palms for years. Then, when they were finally free of their father and their poor mother disappeared, they finally started making names for themselves.

And now they were some of the most popular people in all of Kalos, if not the world itself. They had friends, each other, their Pokemon, music, and everything they could have dreamed of.

Even the curse of magery that they inherited couldn't keep them down. The people didn't know about that. As far as they knew, the girls were just regular teens, and elemental powers were but a myth.

So right then, Zenith raised her hand in the air as she and her sisters stood receiving their well-deserved praise. Cameras turned to the brown-eyed blond, dressed in her white and pink outfit, and the world cheered back.

~ ~

Lusamine sat in front of the small TV, Wicke and Faba at her side, and many other Aether Paradise employees stood around them. The blonde woman, dressed in her signature white and gold, smiled as she saw her eldest daughter raise her arm to the air, as if to say, "I am here! I'm here changing the world, and you haven't seen a thing yet! This is the heart and soul of a Sawyer!"

"Those are your girls," Wicke murmured, torn in bittersweet emotion. She was so incredibly proud of the quadruplets she had raised from the sidelines, though also in sorrow for how hidden away their true potential was. They could do so much more, if only the laws were different...

"That they are. Oh my daughters, I'm so proud of you..."

~

Phew, a bit of a long one, but certainly worth it! I hope you enjoyed!

Goodbye for now,

Zenith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 464 18
It's been years since Ash and Greninja went their separate ways and as time went Greninja have adapted to Kalos and human life becoming a guardian of...
54.7K 1.1K 24
Ash Ketchum is a man of many secrets he is The Unknown Champion of Alola, An Aura Guardian and A Psychic, and The Secret Prince of The Kingdom Of Rot...
66.3K 1.3K 31
One explosion changes everything.... When the world loses it's beloved hero Ash Ketchum everyone falls to despair, so in honor of his death 5 years l...
5.5K 152 17
After conquering the Unova region, Ash Ketchum sets foot in Kalos, known as the 'region of love.' With his loyal partner and friends by his side, he...