Lies - Truth (JenLisa FanFic)...

By BuggyBunny_

"You're my one and only." "He's Kai, my friend." "I love you, Lisa." Lies. 'What does it take to make you tel... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Part 31

34.6K 832 859
By BuggyBunny_

3rd Person's POV

After calling out for help, Lisa's workers abruptly arrived with the car she requested and that's when she lifted Jennie towards inside the car and they drive back to the small house where Lisa used to stay whenever she was in the ranch.

The latter's face has worry painted all over her pretty face and everyone in the house witness how their boss finally show again the softness in her eyes after a very long time.

Lisa then carefully place Jennie on her bed and quickly take off the shoes of the brunette as she kneel down in front of her.

Pain is written all over Jennie's beautiful face and that added to the nervousness Lisa is feeling inside her.

"Does it hurt?" Lisa asked Jennie while slowly massaging her foot.

"Yes, it hurts so much." Jennie answered painfully.

But deep inside, the brunette does not only pertaining to her injured foot but also to her heart that was rejected and pushed away by the silver-haired woman a lot of times and that's when her tears slowly cascade down from her eyes.

"Hey, does it hurt that much? Should I get you the the hospital?" Lisa worriedly asked Jennie that made the latter cry even more.

Just for once, she let all the pain of rejection and regret took over her heart. She cried all the longing she felt for the old Lisa that used to take care of her and shower her with so much love that she never felt from anyone else, not even with her own family, not even with Kai.

Lisa panicked at Jennie's loud cries and continuous sobs. She stood up and don't know what to do but then she remembered the thing she used to do to comfort the brunette.

Lisa sighed deeply.

Just this once.

I hope this works.

She sat beside Jennie on her bed and enveloped her into a warm comforting hug. The one she used to give. The one that's filled with so much care and love.

The brunette took that chance and snuggled her face on the crook of Lisa's neck as she continued crying hard while the latter is slowly stroking her hair.

"It's okay, Nini. I'm here. The pain will be gone soon. Don't worry." Lisa continuously whisper in a soft manner.

"I just hope that you'll stay so that the pain would be gone forever, Lili." Jennie said between her cries and sobs as she tighten her hold on Lisa's shirt.

Lisa clearly heard what Jennie just said but she chose not to. She just stay there and didn't dare to say a word again.

But the brunette's next words totally caught her off guard.

"Lisa, make love to me." Jennie said as she broke out from the silver-haired woman's hug and look directly on Lisa's eyes.

"Please." Jennie is now begging with her tears pooling on her eyes which are full of longing, regret and so much more.

They stare at each other's eyes for a minute but Lisa was the one who look away first.

"No, Jennie. You are not mine anymore and I am not yours now." Lisa said in low yet firm emotionless tone that broke Jennie's heart once again.

That's when she realized how awful the thing she did to Lisa. She just cheated on someone who is so faithful to her. She lost the only person who stayed for her no matter how mess her life is. She wasted the one and only Lalisa Manoban in the whole world.

"I-I'm sorry." That was the only thing Jennie had said, still with her tears streaming down on her face and stood up from the bed and went to get her shoes even though she is struggling with her injured ankle.

Lisa was just sitting on her bed while looking Jennie's every move with a very troubled mind.

Let her be, Lisa.

She did this to herself.

Don't.

No.

Those were some of the thoughts running inside the silver-haired woman but it all vanished when her unconsciousness take over her.

Fuck it!

Lisa stood up from her bed and went towards Jennie's leaving figure as she pulled the latter to face her and smashed her lips on the brunette's without any word being said.

Jennie was so shocked that it takes her a minute to process what's happening. But the moment Lisa moved her lips on hers, her body automatically responded as her lips danced to the rhythm their kiss is making.

Jennie snaked her arms on Lisa's nape as she hold for support because her legs are slowly losing its strength.

While Lisa on the other hand expertly placed her hand on the brunette's butt as she pulled her up, making the latter's legs clung unto Lisa's petite yet strong body not minding her aching ankle as the two continued to devour each other's lips.

The burning sensation took over Lisa as her kisses went down to Jennie's neck and search for her soft spot then she found it, she wasted no time and suck it that made Jennie a moaning mess.

"Oh, Lisa!" Jennie sensually yell as soon as Lisa pushed her down to the bed as the latter made her way on her top and rip her clothes off.

Yes. Lisa ripped off all of Jennie's clothes and threw it heaven-knows-where in the room leaving the latter with nothing but bareness as Lisa's eyes that is full of uncontrollable desire scan it like a predator ready to eat it's prey before it fixed on the brunette's cat-like ones.

"Shh. I want you to stay quiet as I devour and take you until you can't walk anymore. Understand, Kim?" Lisa said seductively yet her voice has this authority that could even made the mighty Jennie Ruby Jane Kim nod and follow without any complaints.

And that whole night was filled with Jennie's silent whimpers of pleasure and Lisa's groans of sweetness.

Jennie Kim offered herself to Lisa all over again and again until both of them surrendered due to tiredness.

The smile on Jennie's lips never leave her face even after waking up because she even dreamt of Lisa's face that is filled with so much satisfaction while she did everything just to please her all night long.

The light from the sun are now piercing through the curtains and that's when she decided to get up even though she's still tired and sleepy from their activity last night but when she turn to the other side of the bed, the woman whom she surrendered herself to repeatedly was gone.

That made Jennie stood up from the bed but her injured ankle made her sit to it again.

"Shit!" She hissed in pain but her eyes scanned every corner of the room, hoping that she could catch a glimpse of her Lisa.

But instead of finding the silver-haired woman, she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Miss? Are you now awake?" An unfamiliar voice of a woman said through the close door.

She quickly covered herself with the bedsheet before letting the unknown person in.

"Good morning, Miss. Madam Lisa told me to assist you with whatever you will be needing before going back home." The woman that looks like on her late 50's said.

"Ahm, where's Lisa anyway?" I asked her the question that was circling around my mind for awhile now.

"Madam Lisa already flew back to her office hours ago, Miss." She answered that made my mood as well my heart fell apart.

"The helicopter will be back here to fetch you, probably after you get yourself ready, so don't worry Miss Kim." She continued. Maybe because of the expression in my face but that's not the reason behind it. It's the fact that Lisa left me here alone after the wonderful night we shared together.

I felt my heart clenched tightly inside my chest as my eyes watered from the reality that hit me hard big time.

"I'll be just downstairs if you'll be needing me Miss." The old woman said then exited the room. I guess she felt that I needed a time for myself.

And that's when my tears race its way down from my eyes once again.

Flashes of memories from last night flowed through her mind that made her cries and sobs louder.

It was just a plain sex to her.

You mean nothing to her now.

You're just like any other woman in her life that just satisfy her needs.

It's not you that owns her precious heart anymore.

Jennie hugged her naked self under the white sheets as she cry her heart out with those thoughts run through her mind.

You deserve this, Jennie.

You definitely deserve this.

-----
안녕하세요! 👋🏻

Please bear with me guys. 🙏🏻

Thank you always for the support and sorry for everything. ❤️

Let's all keep safe and healthy. 🥰

Pray always. 😇

SARANGHAEYO! 😘

~ BuggyBunny 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 9.1K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...
1.1M 29.2K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
86.6K 3.2K 31
After a devastating breakup, Lisa wanted to prove that she's still a suitable partner while pursuing her career as she pretends to be in a relationsh...
5.8K 282 4
[COMPLETED] A very short One-Shot story: β–ͺ︎Wherein Lisa keep on remembering a memory everytime she kissed Jennieβ–ͺ︎ I decided to give you guys a littl...