The Witch (Narnia x Harry Pot...

נכתב על ידי TheHiddenPsycho

[Book 1 COMPLETED. Book 2 ONGOING] Both Wizarding World and Muggleworld were facing a big chaos. Amaryllis Ro... עוד

Hello Readers (if there's any)
P R O L O G U E
C H A R A C T E R S
II. THE WARDROBE
III. INTO THE WARDROBE
IV. THE BEAVERS
V. THE WHITE WITCH, ASLAN, AND PROPHECY
VI. I AM WHAT?
VII. I'M A WITCH
VIII. WINTER IS ALMOST OVER
IX. ASLAN
X. WHO AM I?
XI. PETER'S BATTLE
XII: OUR DESTINY, OUR BATTLE
XIII. THE WITCH AND A WITCH
XIV: THE STONE TABLE
XV: FOR NARNIA!
XV: FOR NARNIA! (2)
XVI: THE KINGS AND QUEENS
XVII: ENDED AT THE BEGINNING
XVII: ENDED AT THE BEGINNING (2)
E P I L O G U E
The Witch : BOOK 2
ii. PROLOGUE
ii-I. THE TRIO
ii-II. THE FOREST
ii-III. HIGH INQUISITOR
ii.IV - THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENTS

I. THE PEVENSIES

8.5K 245 39
נכתב על ידי TheHiddenPsycho

Chapter 1: The Pevensies

Amaryllis Rose was just an average girl, and she wanted to keep it that way. But somehow, destiny has other plans, and it is something she can't comprehend.

It was too sudden, too magical to be true. Merlin, she didn't even feel different at all. It is truly strange why they just had this idea that she possess a powerful ancient magic when she isn't even very good in wand-waving. A little gifted in Charms probably, but not at the same level as Hermione Granger is.

The only explanation they gave her was her ancestor was known to be this powerful sorcerer and that's it.

How was she supposed to know when she was abandoned as a little girl.

She grew up in this old catholic muggle orphanage in London. Although Amaryllis cannot say it was a heavenly home. Behind that almost every hour prayer was just awful people. Especially when Amaryllis turned 8 that's when her wizarding abilities has started to show.

For religious people, ofcourse, only Jesus has the ability to be magical so seeing this young girl make a lamp magically float in the air, they instantly thought she was possesed by a demon.

She remembers clearly how she was dragged to a cathedral for exorsism when this strange old tall man with long hair and beared showed up in the middle of the cathedral, the way their eyes meet the first time through his half moon spectacles, the way they twinkle at the sight of her. it was the first time little Amaryllis felt safe.

The old man helped her escape that hell disguised as a home of hope. That man was Dumbledore.

Dumbledore told her that a family wanted her. Amy was reluctant, she thought they will just put her back to the orphanage when they found out what she can do.

Then, Dumbledore told her that she is a witch. This actually did not make her feel better knowing people burn witches alive as what she learned from the orphanage, but Dumbledore assured her that where they will go, no burning will happen.

The 8-year-old Amaryllis met an English couple in their mid 40's living in Scotland, Amelia and Thomas Rose. They were kind and welcoming. They are like her, a witch and a wizard. Amaryllis then lived with them where they taught Amaryllis everything about the wizarding world and years went by, they are her parents and no one mattered to Amaryllis more.

It is their safety she is most worried about. But Dumbledore promised to keep them safe, and Amaryllis knows the capabilities of her parents to protect themselves as former Aurors.

Today is her third week in the house. There isn't much anything to do there. Not only the house is surrounded by trees and in the middle of somewhere, the nearest landmark is miles away so Amaryllis could only just read books and practice spells. She actually thinks she had improved in her witchcraft skills.

Thanks to Dumbledore for getting rid of the ministry's trace on her, she could do spells here. Well, she still needs to be careful though, the professor's servants are muggles she's sure they will freak out if they found out.

As she was about to turn to another chapter of the novel she's reading, a light tapping sound was heard on her window. She looked up and as soon as she saw the snow white owl tapping at her window looking at her as if it was very glad to meet her.

Amaryllis almost throw the book to another room when she recognized the owl. "Hedwig!" She quickly opened the window and let hedwig climb to her arms. It's Harry Potter's owl.

"I am very sorry Hedwig that you have to go to such long journey. I told Harry not to send you. He will totally be doomed when I get back" she said putting the owl in her study table and then untying the multiple rolled parchments on her foot.

She was about to unroll the parchment when she heard the loudest voice in that house. Mrs. Macgready. "Go boy!" She yelled. Being the nosy Amaryllis is, she peeked from her window and saw the old helper of the house getting herself ready to get on in a horse with a cart like carriage at the back.

Amaryllis remembered that there are four children coming today. She has no idea why and if they are like her. A witch. But, she is estatic to finally have some people her age in that house. She thinks she might get a  formality allergy for having to talk to everyone there in formal and respectable ways. Although she has been known for getting into the housekeeper's nerve, she never done anything that disrespect Mrs Macgready.

"Mrs Macready! Where are you off to? Are the Pevensies here already?" Amaryllis shouted at the housekeeper.

"They are. I am so done with you, now we have more children," she replied with disgust and went off. Amaryllis laughed as she closes her room's window

She walked over her bed and started unrolling the parchment which turned out to be very long.

Dear Amy,

I know you told us not to write, but I just cannot help it. This is Hermione by the way, I borrowed hedwig since you know...I do not have an owl.

Anyway, I hope you're doing well. New semester is just around the corner and I cannot imagine attending it without you. But it is for your safety. I've been doing some research about your condition, and I haven't got anything that actually helped but I promised to help you try to find what it is.

As for us, we are currently in padfoot's place. Harry got into trouble performing a patronus charm during a dementors attack in muggle world, and since he's underage the ministry called for a hearing wether he should be expelled or not. But don't worry I guess Dumbledore found a way to somehow help Harry. I don't know what it is exactly since Harry doesn't talk about it that much.

It is pretty much still in chaos here after what happened in the triwizard tournament. The ministry still does not believe Harry nor Dumbledore about you-know-who making these absurd accusations about how they both are going insane. I am most concerned with Harry, he seemed... off, I don't know how to explain it but something is bothering him. Maybe about the things I just said or something else.

But you don't need to worry, we pretty much could handle it. I hope you find your stay there comfortable. I'll write to you again if I can.

Ron and Harry said hi. We missed you already. Hope you write back. I'm pretty sure letters are safe. Hoping to see you soon.

Hermione.

Amaryllis sighed. Touched by the thoughtfulness of the letter knowing she isn't really as known as the trio, but they treat her as if she is one of them. Lets put it this way, the trio were known for doing something stupid and smart each year, lets say Amaryllis is part of them but not really she only plays minor role in them like giving them informations and such but never really done something that put her life at stake.

Because of that, the trio are known in Hogwarts. The brightest witch of her age, The famous Gryffindor Weasley Family, and ofcourse The Boy Who Lived. They are just the perfect amount of Intelligence, loyalty, and bravery and no one could ever ask for more or even a witch that's not that special named Amaryllis. I mean let's face it. Amy isn't really that kind of person who likes meddling with things she can't control.

So she is comfortable being the Trio's Best friend. But this current situation she's in might change that, and she doesn't know it she should be elated or what. But one thing's for sure, this arrangement totally sucks.

***

After about an hour, Amy didn't realized she fell asleep. She was woken up by muffled voices behind her door. She was confused at first since she doesn't remember having any children at the house except her. And then all of a sudden the realisation hits her. It's the Pevensies!

She quickly jumps out of her bed, she doesn't know why she was so estatic to know there will be people about her age that will stay in the house. Well maybe because she has gone so done with formality since people in the house are in their mid 40's and above so it would be great to have few young people in there.

Amy looks at the mirror for a second to see of she looks presentable and yes, that will do.

She was about to walk towards her room's door when someone opened it and she immediately stopped in her tracks.

A tall boy about Amy's age with dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes came into the view. Behind him was a girl a few inches shorter that him with long black hair and bright blue eyes and fair complexion also looks about the same age. Next to her is a boy younger than the first, he also has jet black hair and light brown eyes.

"What is it?" A high pitched girl voice said maybe after seeing the two looks a little shock and was just kept staring at Amy. Then, a girl about 10 - 11 years old peeked through the door. "Oh" she muttered getting what the situation means. The girl has light brown hair, almost golden, the same blue eyes, and her lips instantly formed a smile seeing the person behind the door.

"I'm sorry, I thought this is our room" said the older boy said.

"No, it's fine" Amy chuckled "Let me show your room, if that's okay?"

The older boy and the older girl looks at each other and the girl nodded.

"Please" said the girl. Amy smiled.

"Well, it isn't that long way because..." Amaryllis walked out of her room and looked at the Pevensies as if saying follow me which they did understood.

"...Your room is just one door from mine." She said walking towards the room with dual door with just a few steps, she stand in front of it and opened it.

The younger girl gasps

"Isn't this room too big?" said the older boy. 

"For one person, yes. For you four, it is enough for you to have a space of your own" said Amy

That room was a library but since Professor Kirke was told that their mother requested that they stay together so he decided to turn the library into their room which is very big indeed. The professor has a bigger library just next his office and no one literally go here except him and sometimes Amy.

Four beds are lined up with just enough space between them. Infront of the beds is a chimney and a long couch and coffee table. There are still few book shelves on the wall and a grandfather clock on the corner. Amaryllis knows they will like it. It's cozy and peaceful.

"You should go in, I know you are tired of the trip. Trust me I know, I've been through that." said Amaryllis. "If you need anything you can knock on my door, which you all now know where. Or don't be shy to ask the maid, they are all kind — well exept that old woman by the name Mrs. Macgready be sure to avoid her" she said jokingly.

She watched the Pevensies as they go in the room and settle on each bed. "So uh, I'll leave you to it then. Dinner is at 7. See you there."

***

Dear Hermione, and also Harry and Ron and everyone else.

The few weeks had been alright. Lonely, yes, miserable? Not so much. The professor sure make everything for me to feel at home. Infact I kinda like it here, peaceful, no three headed dog, or a basilisk, or even a grumpy professor who appears out of nowhere and stick his large nose on your business in here.

Something in this house— I don't know if I shall call it a house since it's pretty huge— but something about it felt very familiar, I don't know how to explain it... maybe because I'm just glad to have someone from Hogwarts I can talk to sometimes (since he's pretty busy most of the time)

Nevertheless, this can be a great time for me to think and find out what they meant about that ability which is ridiculous. I never felt strange or anything, I never did something amazing. Maybe they are wrong, I hope they are. The thought of having exceptional abilities isn't really my cup of tea as you all know. But it is what it is.

Good luck on the next semester, study hard for the OWLs, yes you, Harry and Ron. I am also not far behind since Professor Dumbledore left me learning materials for the whole semesterand Professor Kirke is helping me out.

Be sure to stay safe especially at this time, you-know-what I'm talking about.

The ministry knows what is coming and they refuse to believe it. Sounds awful lot like the good old ministry.

But yeah, still, academics is still important. Don't wander around Hogwarts that much, I'm afraid you'll find something you must not and put your lives in danger once again so please. Please stay out of trouble just for a year.

Focus on your studies you don't need to worry about me. Have you all forgot I was raised in an orphanage, this has nothing compared to that and besides I got companions now, they just arrived earlier. There are siblings and from England as well, It's good to have some children here because I kinda miss that noise of their voices playing and fighting over some things you shouldnt fight about.

They seemed friendly and kind so I know It is easy to talk to them. But I'm not sure if they are like us or me rather. I don't know why they have to stay here but I'm pretty sure they are also in need of protection.

I miss you all. AND don't write unless it's urgent Hedwig looks exhausted and Dumbledore said you shouldn't and we don't want to take the risks.

Once again good luck on this semester and please stay out of trouble. I already miss you guys. Say to Mrs Weasley and padfoot that I said hi.

Amaryllis.

***

•~•~•~•

chapter one: the pevensies
THEHIDDENPSYCHO

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.6K 32 15
1300 years after they are first called, the Pevensies are brought back to the land they once ruled over. A group of pirates who had journeyed throug...
189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
79.4K 2.4K 60
✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ Valera. The Golden Witch. The Daughter of Summer. ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ When Peter Pevensie enters a magical world he didn't expect to meet such a gi...
104K 2.7K 32
Do you ever feel like you were born into the wrong world? Because that is exactly how Elodie Penvensie felt. Her twin brother Peter, and the rest of...