Pearce Joza Sister

By FanficReader_555

Piper Joza is your normal fourteen year old high school girl, Well was... She know lives with her older broth... More

Chapter 1 > Moving Out
Chapter 2 > Meeting The Cast
Chapter 3 > Dinner
Chapter 4 > Bus Trouble
Chapter 5 > Caught!?
<UPDATE>
Chapter 6 > Fun Off Set
Chapter 7 > The Truth
Chapter 8 > Sibling Argument
Chapter 9 > Worried
< UPDATE >
Chapter 11 > Who to Believe
<Update >

Chapter 10 > Confessions

585 6 7
By FanficReader_555

Previously ~
Kira pov.
I was waiting for pipers response when I seen two men walking around, I was now sitting on the bench so piper would notice me if she was in a car, just when her message came through I felt something go around my head and I was being pulled into some type of van, Let me go!! I shouted when they took the hat of my head, I was shocked at who I saw... Pipers dad!?

JOHN WHAT THE HELL I shouted at pipers dad!, Kira please just go with it he wispeard, What I said, Shut her up! Some guy in the front said, I'll explain soon he said.

Piper pov.

I was sitting on the bench just over thinking everything, Piper it's getting late Pearce said, I don't care I said, Look we've called the police now they'll find her okay we need to keep you safe he said, I'm safe and Kira has been kidnapped!! I shouted whoah I'm just trying to help Pearce said, I know! Sorry I said, The police said they'll call you if anything comes up pipes kylee said, Fine I mumbled walking back to the car with them.

When I got back I went straight to my room and tried to think where she could be or what had happened.

Kira pov.

Around forty minutes later I was taken out and put into some warehouse, Watch her ill go get Seán the other guy who took me with John said walking of, i was guessing that Sean was the "guy", why are you doing this I said, I'm here to keep you safe John said, if you wanted me safe why did you kidnap me! I said, I know these guys okay! I ran into them one night, they where fighting and I got involved ever since then they've made me do some dirty business nothing extream but that's why me and lily ( piper & Pearce mam) we where having fights lily was scared for pipers saftey, and that's why we sent piper to live with Pearce, So what you kidnappe people!? I said No! They want money and they seen you and piper on a set it doesn't take a genius to guess they have money, I made them focus on you more then piper because I need to protect her, I promise I won't let them hurt you, I have money where gonna act like it's yours and when you give it to them they'll let you go okay John said, I mean yea that's fine I guess, but what about you, you can't stay working for them! Think of piper I said, I know Im trying I promise he said, Okay i said, Here's the money it's around 10k if they ask where you got it say you where on your way to the bank when we grabbed you, okay I said.

Look who it is Sean said, it was him, it was the guy who has been following piper and I for the past few weeks, Where's your friend Sean said, I have no idea I said, Listen we don't wanna hurt you, just hand over all your money and you can leave he said, this seems to easy I thought to myself, fine but you let John go to i said, kira! He said, It's okay, I'll give you all my money but only if both of us can leave I said, fine Sean said, I gave him the envelope with the money, nice doing business he said, let's go I said pulling John, No he stays Sean said, we had a deal! I said kira go now! John said, No not without you! I said, Go! John said, I hope you rot in hell you piece of shit I said to Sean, Oh that's how you feel Sean said, he then pulled out a gun, Run kira! John yelled, BANG BANG BANG.....

Piper pov

OMG!! Pearce I shouted what! Are you okay he said running into my room i know where kira is!, how!? Pearce said, when we seen that guy on the bus we connected each others phones to search location so we could find each other like a tracking chip, but you have her phone Pearce said, but it connected to her apple watch! We have to call the police!,

When the police arrived their was no way I wasnt going! Pearce came with me since neither him or the police could stop me.
It's a warehouse? I said, when the police stopped the car a little far back from the doors, Stay here we'll check it out the officer said.

10 minutes later)

I have to go in i said, No piper it's way to dangerous we where told to stay here so where staying Pearce said,

BANG BANG BANG Nooo!! I shouted leaving the car and running in, Piper! No!! Pearce shouted following me, i stopped dead in my tracks when I seen what had happened in front of me.....

What happened 👀
New chapter out soon X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...