Chapter 10 > Confessions

Previously ~
Kira pov.
I was waiting for pipers response when I seen two men walking around, I was now sitting on the bench so piper would notice me if she was in a car, just when her message came through I felt something go around my head and I was being pulled into some type of van, Let me go!! I shouted when they took the hat of my head, I was shocked at who I saw... Pipers dad!?

JOHN WHAT THE HELL I shouted at pipers dad!, Kira please just go with it he wispeard, What I said, Shut her up! Some guy in the front said, I'll explain soon he said.

Piper pov.

I was sitting on the bench just over thinking everything, Piper it's getting late Pearce said, I don't care I said, Look we've called the police now they'll find her okay we need to keep you safe he said, I'm safe and Kira has been kidnapped!! I shouted whoah I'm just trying to help Pearce said, I know! Sorry I said, The police said they'll call you if anything comes up pipes kylee said, Fine I mumbled walking back to the car with them.

When I got back I went straight to my room and tried to think where she could be or what had happened.

Kira pov.

Around forty minutes later I was taken out and put into some warehouse, Watch her ill go get Seán the other guy who took me with John said walking of, i was guessing that Sean was the "guy", why are you doing this I said, I'm here to keep you safe John said, if you wanted me safe why did you kidnap me! I said, I know these guys okay! I ran into them one night, they where fighting and I got involved ever since then they've made me do some dirty business nothing extream but that's why me and lily ( piper & Pearce mam) we where having fights lily was scared for pipers saftey, and that's why we sent piper to live with Pearce, So what you kidnappe people!? I said No! They want money and they seen you and piper on a set it doesn't take a genius to guess they have money, I made them focus on you more then piper because I need to protect her, I promise I won't let them hurt you, I have money where gonna act like it's yours and when you give it to them they'll let you go okay John said, I mean yea that's fine I guess, but what about you, you can't stay working for them! Think of piper I said, I know Im trying I promise he said, Okay i said, Here's the money it's around 10k if they ask where you got it say you where on your way to the bank when we grabbed you, okay I said.

Look who it is Sean said, it was him, it was the guy who has been following piper and I for the past few weeks, Where's your friend Sean said, I have no idea I said, Listen we don't wanna hurt you, just hand over all your money and you can leave he said, this seems to easy I thought to myself, fine but you let John go to i said, kira! He said, It's okay, I'll give you all my money but only if both of us can leave I said, fine Sean said, I gave him the envelope with the money, nice doing business he said, let's go I said pulling John, No he stays Sean said, we had a deal! I said kira go now! John said, No not without you! I said, Go! John said, I hope you rot in hell you piece of shit I said to Sean, Oh that's how you feel Sean said, he then pulled out a gun, Run kira! John yelled, BANG BANG BANG.....

Piper pov

OMG!! Pearce I shouted what! Are you okay he said running into my room i know where kira is!, how!? Pearce said, when we seen that guy on the bus we connected each others phones to search location so we could find each other like a tracking chip, but you have her phone Pearce said, but it connected to her apple watch! We have to call the police!,

When the police arrived their was no way I wasnt going! Pearce came with me since neither him or the police could stop me.
It's a warehouse? I said, when the police stopped the car a little far back from the doors, Stay here we'll check it out the officer said.

10 minutes later)

I have to go in i said, No piper it's way to dangerous we where told to stay here so where staying Pearce said,

BANG BANG BANG Nooo!! I shouted leaving the car and running in, Piper! No!! Pearce shouted following me, i stopped dead in my tracks when I seen what had happened in front of me.....

What happened 👀
New chapter out soon X