Chapter 7 > The Truth

Piper pov.

I was frozen, It was him, I looked away and Continued to drink my coffee praying he'd leave, I was just thankful I had Trevor, Meg and Carla with me, Piper? Meg said yea I answered, you look distracted everything okay, yea fine just day dreaming I said.
When Trevor came back in, we left to go do some shopping, the guy continued to stare but didn't follow us.

1 hour later)
I was getting ice cream with carla while Meg and Trevor waited to be seen in the apple store, Meg wanted to get a new phone and they where taking ages so Carla decided me and her would go get some ice cream and have a chat, out of the cast Carla was the girl I got on best with, she was like an older sister, So how are you feeling I mean you must miss your parents Carla said, I'm actually really good, of course I miss them but I definitely rather staying with Pearce and you guys I said, Well you know I'm always here don't you she said, I know thanks Carla I smiled.

They are taking ages Carla said, but my eyes where once again glued to the guy from earlier, this time he wasn't looking at me but was sitting on a bench outside the apple store, surely it wasn't a coquinsdence I thought, Piper who is he Carla said seeing me staring dead at him, um I dunno just looks scetchy I guess I said, You sure? She said yea promise I said, okay well let's go back to meg and Trevor their ready now she said, okay I said.

I was walking around the shop grabbing a few bits while the others did the same, I should of got a basket I sighed nearly dropping all the chocolate I had gotten, shit I mumbled when I dropped my dairy milk bar, Here you go someone said Thank you I said turning around to take it of the person but who was standing their you guessed it that guy, I could run or scream, but I stood their, What do you want I said what do you mean sweetheart he said, Do not call me sweetheart I said backing up, I just want to be friends he said, Please just leave me alone I said, Fine if you get me the money he said, What money? I said your an actress you have loads of money he said, I'm not an actress! I said, don't lie! He said, I'm not! Then why do you live on a set he said their was no way I was gonna bring Pearce into this, this guy didn't look stable, so I needed to make up something good and fast, A cousin of mine wants to start a YouTube channel he thought he could use that site to film some stuff he has no money I said, Stop lieing he said grabbing my arm, OW BACK OF i shouted, Piper!? Trevor and Carla said running around the corner Back of man! Trevor said pushing him of me, Carla pulled me into her side, Just asking a question the guy said, I suggest you walk away before I call the police Trevor said, see you soon piper the guy said, Pipes come on let's go outside and have a chat Carla said, Trevor called Meg and told her we where outside, So... A few days ago kira and I where on the bus on our way home when that guy wouldn't stop looking at us, when we got of the bus he followed us so we ran into Starbucks, that's when, Myself, milo and Pearce seen you? Meg said, I nodded, since then it's like he's following me I said, What was he saying in the shop pipes Trevor said, he thought I was an actress and he wanted money, what did you tell him Meg said, I said I wasn't and that I have a cousin shooting YouTube videos on set I said, It's okay darling we'll put a stop to it okay Carla said I nodded hugging her, Piper! Pearce shouted running up behind us, I ran and jumped into his arms, hugging him to death, shhhh its okay he said, I knew Meg had called him and I didn't want to talk about it right now I just wanted my brother.

New chapter out soon X