Chapter 6 > Fun Off Set

Previously ~ When pearce and I left to go back to the trailer, I said goodnight and went to go to my room, Hey pipes wait, can I ask you somthing he said sure i said...

I was stood their waiting for Pearce to tell me he seen the message from kira... , Im really glad your here I missed you alot and I'm sorry we haven't had time to hang out just us two it's just... Pearce I missed you two and don't be sorry for not having time your shooting a movie! I laughed, Awh come here he said pulling me in for a hug, Now get some rest we can do something fun tommorow I think Meg, Carla and Trevor wanna go into town he said okay night love you I smiled love you two he said.

I jumped in the shower so I could get a lie in, in the morning and then texted kira.
P - going into town tommorow with Pearce and some of the guys, hopefully I don't see you know who 🤨
K - Best of luck, let me know if you do! 🧐
I put my phone down and jumped in the shower.

The next day)

Pipers pov

I had woken up about an hour ago, I was just listening to milo and Trevor's battle song I'm winning, it was really good I couldn't wait to see them act it out.

Hey pipes I can't go town today u have to stay back and have rehearsal with Ariel and chandler but Trevor, Carla and Meg want you to go with them if you like Pearce said, Okay sounds fun good luck I said hugging him goodbye.

I was sitting in Starbucks getting a coffee with the guys before we went shopping, Trevor was outside talking to Jordan on the phone, meg and Carla had gone to the bathroom so I was just on Instagram scrolling through my feed, where back Carla sang walking back to our table with meg I looked up and laughed at her but my eye caught someone sitting across the table, shit I mumbled...

New chapter out soon x
Theirs gonna be more Pearce and piper conversations don't worry, but who else out of the cast should piper get close to? ❤️