Chapter 3 > Dinner

Piper pov.

After my movie finished I decided to get ready for dinner, I got dressed, did my hair and put a little bit of makeup on, I didn't dress up since it was only dinner, I just put some jeans and a nice top on.

Dinner was at eight and it was only six, so I decided to go have a look around set, I seen everyone doing a dance scene called like the zombies do, i walked over to Carla and chatted with her for a little while, hey pipes where finished for the day now just gonna get ready for dinner okay pearce said, okay I smiled my phone started ringing it was mom, excuse me I said Carla answering my phone and walking over to where the best  signal was, Hey mom how are you I said, I'm good hunny how are you she said I'm good, its actually not as bad as I thought I laughed, awh that's Good how's pearce she said, he's good I said, awh that's good I'll ring him later she said, mom you sound upset? You sure everything is OK I said concerned, I'm fine sweetheart just missing you she said, I miss you to mom I said, i seen Chandler calling me over, mom I got to go i said, okay hunny be good she said, will do love you, love you two she said, I hung up and went over to chandler, what's up, Where going she smiled okay i said grabbing my bag.

We arrived at a nice little restaurant, I sat in the middle of pearce and chandler, I ordered some soap and chips for dinner, well I did only order soap but pierce made me get chips to because seemingly soap isn't enough, little did he know I may have his pizza that was in his freezer.

Everyone was talking, when my phone went of again, I mean I know my mom missed me but she wouldn't normally ring this much? I looked and seen it said, Kira, Kira was my best friend who lived back home, I hung up and sent her a message,
P > Hey can't talk at dinner 😅
K > ohhh fancy 😆
P > hahaha shut up, I'll ring you when I'm home 😂
K > no! It's important go to the bathroom, I promise it's exciting news!
P> okay fine give me five minutes!

I told pearce I was going to the bathroom and I called Kira. Hey what's so important I said, Guess where I am Kira said, ugh I'm your house i said Laighing, Nope! She said, Where I said, Colorado!! She said, WHAT your lieing I said Nope my nan asked if I wanted to come out to see her and I said yes she said, What about school I asked, my mom said I can start the same school your going to since she wants me to stay out here and make sure my nan is okay!, OMG! We need to meet up I said Ovisaly! Can you get out of dinner?, I wouldn't say so, pearce wouldn't let me out at this time I said, Awh OK tommorow?, definitely I'll text you I said great see ye tomorrow she said See yeeee I said hanging up.

I went back out to the table and finished my food, I was so happy kira was gonna be starting the new school with me, nothing could go wrong now, I hope....

New chapter out soon X