Chapter 2 > Meeting The Cast

Piper pov.

It's been around two hours since I arrived, Pearce and I have just been talking and eating alot of chocolate that I stole of my dad, It hasn't been that long that I haven't seen pearce but I missed him alot more then I thought.

Do you want to come meet my friends pearce said, um no thanks I said, come on pipes there so nice, I promise pearce said, he knew I was a pretty shy person and like these where movie stars what if I insult them by accident or walk in on a scene without noing, Pipes?? Pearce said um ye okay I said great let's go he said.

First I met chandler and ariel and they where so nice!, Chandler was already like a big sister, pearce had to go get his makeup and costume done so I went around with ariel and she showed me around set, that's where I met milo, Meg and Trevor, They where lovely just like pearce said, Trevor was really funny to, I immediately felt comfortable as if I knew them for ages.

But they soon had to go shoot some scenes so I met some other members of the cast and then went back to pearce trailer to ring my mom and tell her about my day so far.

Voicemail. Answer please I mumbled, I knew my mom had a busy life but she always answers my phone calls, I gave up and went to my room and put on a movie, tonight all the cast and crew where going for dinner and pearce was making me go, but I was a little excited since I got to know them today and they where all really nice.

Sorry for a short chapter 💞
New chapter out tommorow x