split » void stiles

Od drqstqr

stiles stilinski had childhood trauma and signs of delusions and schizophrenia were seen in the boy. but as h... Více

cast + playlist
prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

2

10.8K 259 534
Od drqstqr

+

harper woke up and was at school, she doesn't remember even waking up let alone being at school, but she just carried on doing, whatever she was doing. it was weird. almost like nostalgia? she knew what she was doing, subconsciously but she didn't at the same time. the girl was at her locker and no one else was around, she was smiling, yet again she didn't know why she was smiling. her books were placed in her locker and she opened it.

the girl was then met by a pair of hands griping her waste, lifting her up and swinging her around. once she was back on the ground, she looked into the eyes of stiles and he pecked her on the lips
"why did you do that" she blushed, and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. this was weird because harper was never shy. why the hell was she acting like this?
"because your my girlfriend. and because i love you" stiles holds on to her hips and pulls her forwards, smiling and looking down at her, he was much taller.
"oh, okay" she mumbles on his lips as they both lean in, kissing again.

then a song starts playing, it's not a song harper recognised, but it wasn't good either. the more she thought about it, there was no melody, no songs, not even a beat. just a constant beeping noise.

then it hit her. it was her alarm.
"why the hell is my alarm going off?" she says to herself as she notices her surroundings fading away.
"ah shit i'm in a dream" she realises, then she opens her eyes.

with a loud groan she slaps her phone turns her alarm off. she sits herself up and debates just going back to sleep, but since she was actually excited about school for once, she decides to get into the shower.

she presses play on her music, strips, and hops into the shower. the hot water hits her body and relaxes her, whilst also waking her up. the song "kiwi by harry styles" was currently playing and she hummed the lyrics to herself whilst washing her body.

if she had the option, harper would stay in the shower forever. the one thing the girl couldn't shake from her mind, was the dream she had. Harper was slightly superstitious and had a thing about dreams and the mind. once she did hypnosis to try and have a lucid dream, so she could sleep with tom holland. it didn't work. did this dream mean she liked stiles? no it couldn't be. she doesn't have crushes, honestly harper barley feels emotions. it was just the fact that stiles was kinda good looking and the girl was desperate for a relationship. yeah, that was her excuse.

through all her thinking, she didn't even acknowledge the music and must of missed at-least 3 songs. that bummed her out, harper loved music and she had a killer playlist.

harper washed her hair, and washed her body, she inhaled the scent of strawberries. her mind was wondering again, strawberry's don't have a smell so how do we know what strawberry scented stuff smelt like. that thought hurt her brain. she brushed the thought off and jumped out of the shower.

the coldness hit her and sent a chill down her spine. harper loved showers, but hated getting out of the shower.

she rapped her hair in a towel and rapped another towel around her chest, which also covered her stomach and thighs. the black-haired girl searched through her closet to find something presentable.

she settled on an ac/dc shirt, which she tucked into a black leather skirt. underneath, she wore fishnet tights and wore a black denim jacket over the top. she placed her signature black boots on and placed a few necklaces on.

after getting changed, she did basic makeup and dried her hair. the girl examined herself in the mirror and smiled, she actually looked good. her backpack was pre-packed and she picked it up and walked down the stairs.

she must of only been half way down the stairs when a knock sounded at the door, she sped down and opened it, seeing the last person she expected. stiles
"hey!" he said excitedly
"hi?" she questioned
"oh yeah, scott insisted we pick you up since you don't have a car" scott poked his head out and waved to harper.
"okay, sure. bye mom" harper walked out the door. 
"i love you car" harper exclaimed as she approached 'roscoe'
"don't lie harper, it's a piece of junk" stiles looks down, then back up at the girl.
"no honestly i do! it's so retro and vintage, i love it. i've always wanted a jeep" harper examines the car in awe
"really? most people just think she's an old piece of junk. her name is roscoe"
"roscoe, i like it!" harper jumps into the back and stiles makes his way to the front.

scott turns around to harper from the front seat and smiles
"hi" he says innocently
"sup scooter"
"you know. you look like maeve wiley from sex education" he says  
"ohhhhh!! that's who i thought you reminded me of" stiles says.
"i think that's the biggest compliment anyone has ever given me" harper pretends to wipe a tear as stiles starts the jeep and drives.
"are you excited?" scott says from the front seat
"scott, i'm 17, i'm not 5 and starting kindergarten."
"but yes i am excited"

꧁꧂

Harper had just gotten her time table, class and locker information from the lady at the office, who had the personality of a grapefruit. she approached her locker, number 472 and a wave of nostalgia hit her. it was exactly like the dream. she put her books away, and of course stiles approached her.
"what's up!" he said, she doesn't remember him saying that
"nothing is up. well except the ceiling and the sky. nothing unusual tho, why would anyway unusual be up. i have no idea haha. like everything is perfectly normal" harper tries to lean on the lockers but completely misses them and almost falls over.
"man, and i thought i was awkward" stiles says, mostly to himself.
"funny!" harpers words drip with sarcasm.
"anyway i came over here to see what classes you have. give me your timetable" harper hands it over to stiles and their hands briefly touch, sending chills down both of the teens, but neither of them knew what the other was feeling.

stiles hums under his breath as he scans over her time table
"sick! we have pretty much the same classes" he celebrates and hands harper back her timetable, she also looks at it and checks out her lessons
"harris is still here? i hate that guy so much" the girl groans
"yeah he's still here and he's still a dick. and guess what, we have him for our first class!" stiles says sarcastically.
harper groans and hits her head against the locker, then complains that her head hurts.
stiles shakes his head at the girl and grabs her hand as the bell sounds. he drags her to there class and the both have the hugest smiles on their face, but the one thing harper kept thinking about, was the fact stiles was holding her hand.

꧁꧂

everyone pretty much arrived to the class at the same time, and to harper, nothing had changed since when she used to go to beacon hills. scott and stiles sat in - what harper assumed were- their normal seats, and the girl placed herself in a desk in between the two. stiles would often steal glances at harper, but little did he know she was doing the exact same thing.

"psst, stiles" harper got the boys attention
"hmm?" he sat up and turned to her
"why hasn't harris changed one bit, i swear he's literally wearing the same outfit" harper hold back her laugh
"i couldn't tell you" stiles says

here's the thing with harper, she loves drama and confrontation, most would call her problematic. the girl loved winding people up, especially teachers, and in freshman year, harris decided to target her. so she made his life a living hell, just for fun though.

"who keeps taking in the back-" harris starts to speak but as soon as he spots harper, his face drains with colour. he knew he was having a new student but didn't realise it would be her. the look on the teachers face was priceless and harper couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"miss jones, didn't know you were coming back, is something funny?" he clears his throat
"it's just- the look on your face when you realised i was back, damn it was priceless. love you adrian" she pretends to blow a kiss
"miss jones, why do you feel the need to make my life misery?" he sighs
"why do you feel the need to be a dick to everyone" the whole class "ooo's" and scott and stiles snicker.
"you can take that language, right to detention!"
harper slumps on her chair and quietly mocks him under her breath
"anyone else!?" mr harris yells and all the students go quiet.

except stiles, he stands up and pushes the books off of his desk, all attention turns to him
"m-mother fucker" he pauses then stutters.
"okay okay stilinski, i get it. detention, both of you" stiles sits down with a smirk plastered on his face and when harper turns to him, he gives the girl a thumbs up and she laughs, earning a glare from mr harris, but harper happily returns the compliment.

(i really hope yall understood my ianowt reference)

once the class was over, stiles, scott and harper made their way to the halls and scott started a conversation
"of course i had to chose the two problematic best friends" he said it mostly to himself.
"hey, it's not my fault you're an amy" stiles chuckles
"amy?" scott questioned
"santiago? you told we you would watch brooklyn 99" stiles dramatically threw his arms in the air.
"you watch b99! whoooo!" harper fist bumped stiles.
"who are you then, who do u think you resemble?" stiles asks harper
"inside i'm a Gina, but to everyone else they think i'm a Rosa." as they were speaking, harper and stiles moved closer together
"that's true you are a rosa, i'm jake" stiles said proudly and harper nodded.
"scott's definitely an amy though" harper giggled at her best friend.

stiles and harper walked together, whilst scott stood behind and threw his arms up
"i don't know what that means!" he sulked, then caught up with the two.

꧁꧂

it was lunch time and harper and stiles were once again talking, scott felt excluded, but didn't really mind it as he loved his two best friends getting on.

subconsciously, harper sat down with stiles and she was so engaged in her and stiles' conversation, she didn't notice the three girls staring at her.

they all looked at each other, then looked at harper, then looked back. they did that weird thing that all girls do, where they have conversations with their eyes. if it was verbal, the conversation would of went something like this.

'who is that talking to stiles?'
'i dont know'
'ask her who she is'
'i'm not doing that'
'okay you do it'
'nope i'm not doing that either'
'fine i'll do it'

the girl with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes cleared her throat, yet the black haired girl opposite her didn't take notice.

the three girls made eye contact again

'what do i do now?'

the girl who had mousy brown hair and also had a resting bitch face tapped harper on the shoulder.

when harper was talking to stiles she was in awe at everything, she was listening but at the same time she wasn't, his voice calmed her and she was fazed out. when he was speaking, harper's eyes wandered the boys face, she noticed the way he licked his lips when he talked, she noticed the small moles that were scattered around his face, she also noticed the light black bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, she noticed everything.

the girl was drawn out of her faze by someone tapping her, she also noticed stiles had stopped speaking.

she turned to face three girls, one in the middle who she was opposite, she was quite pretty actually, she had pink plump lips, emerald eyes and orange hair. there was one on the left who looked aggressive and had mousy brown hair with blonde highlights. the one on the right was asian, Japanese maybe, she had silk black hair and an innocent face.

the brown-haired girl went to speak, but was interrupted by the asian girl
"um, i hope this doesn't come off as rude, but who are you?" she chucked nervously
"oh sorry, i didn't introduce myself" harper stood up and stuck out her hand.
"Harper Jones, i used to go to beacon in middle school, but i moved in freshman year, i came back a few days ago to see my former best friend Scott McCall had replaced me with Mieczysław Stilinski" she shot a passive aggressive glare at scott and stiles.

The red haired girl stood up and stuck her hand out also, matching harpers energy.
"Lydia Martin former popular girl of beacon hills, but now i'm best friends with those two dorks" she points at stiles and scott and smiles.

the girls sit down and the rest of the table stay seated and wonder what the hell just happened
"i know who you are lydia, i used to go to beacon hills remember?" harper scoffed, thinking the girl was still as narcissistic as she was in freshman year.
"i thought you looked familiar" lydia smiled.

harper was always quick to judge people and she doesn't believe in second chances, so lydia martin being nice, made harper a tad uneasy

"look lyds, i'm going to be straight with you. i hated you back when i went to this school because frankly, you were a bitch. so why are you being nice i'm honestly so confused" harper said, nonchalant
stiles glared at harper, but also found her boldness amusing

"i get that a lot. it's called character development. i think ever since jackson left i've changed. scott and stiles changed me too, i've realised school isn't
about popularity and i do have much bigger problems on my plate at the moment. but it doesn't mean i'm going to stop looking good" she giggles

"i think i'm in an alternate universe" harper says to scott. 

"that was uh- interesting" the japanese girl says
"anyway, i'm kira"
"hi kira, just a question. are you and scott boning?" harper asks and scott and kira both blush
"h-how did you know that?" scott asks
"because you two haven't taken your eyes off of each-other, and you have been playing footies the hole time i was talking" harper points to their feet and they both pull away
"not like i'm the only one playing footies with people" scott mumbles and smirks
"don't say it scott" harper threatens
"you and stiles were-" before he could finish harper elbows scott in the stomach, he groans
"oh she's violent. i love it! i'm malia ha- tate. malia tate" the blondeish brunette says
"hey girl. i see we have a fellow rosa among us" harper says. everyone gives each other confused looks, except stiles and harper who are giggling to each other.

"hey what lessons do you guys have next, i have econ with... coach, bobby finstock" harper reads the name off her time table
"oh no" kira says
"what?" harper questions
"let's just say, coach, is a little... weird" scott says
"scott, you're a little weird. coach is a lot weird. he's nuts, i'm surprised he's not in a mental institution yet" stiles jumps into the conversation
"but look on the brightside, we all have the same class together" lydia says
"yeah i guess" harper says

after some more casual conversation the bell dismissed them all. for some reason the group walked in twos, stiles and harper, scott and kira and malia and lydia. they all held their own individual conversations.

stiles stopped
"shit" he mumbles
harper also stopped with him
"what" she asks
"we have that detention with harris. he hates me because of my dad and he will keep me for hours. i can guarantee it" stiles groans
"well, you'll be with me in a detention. ooo, it could be like the breakfast club" she claps her hands
"is being friends with you going to involve multiple movie and tv show references" stiles asks. harper doesn't notice, but her heart aches at the word friends
"yes, and songs, musicals, theatre. literally everything. now come on Mieczysław, don't wanna be late to econ"
"don't call me Mieczysław"
"mitch?"
"nope"
"come on stiles everyone needs a nickname" harper groans
"stiles is a nickname!"
"yeah but everyone calls you stiles. what about sti?"
"okay fine"
"come on sti" she grabs his hand and drags him
"okay harp" he smirks at the nickname and the two go to their last class

꧁꧂

"good morning class! today we are going to be learning about economics, like usual" the coach is cheery and bubbly

"what the hell is wrong with coach?" scott whispers to stiles
"i don't know. maybe he got laid" stiles whispers back and the two boys giggle
"mccall, stilinski, is something funny? or did you just look at greenberg's face again?" the coach glares at a boy
"and he's back" stiles says quietly
"who the hell is greenberg?" harper asks scott and stiles
"honestly, no one knows" stiles answers
"oh and you as well what do you have to say for yourself... wait who are you?" coach asks
"i'm new coach, well technically i used to go here but, i'm back and yeah. oh my names harper by the way. harper jones" she answers
"well, jones. for future shut your mouth"

lydia was sitting behind harper, and the red-head leans forwards and whispers to harper
"i told you he was weird"
"weird is an understatement"

-
the lucid dreaming thing was a true story can i just say. coach, is my favourite character. lydia + harper will also become a brotp.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

299K 5.2K 19
Emma had joined the pack shortly after void stiles happened. What will happen when they meet when void returns Set shortly after season 3b Lilli Rein...
187K 2.2K 31
A Sweet Pea Social media x real life story [BASED AFTER SEASON 2] [ DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SEASON 3] [BASICALLY THIS IS JUST MY IMAGINATIO...
174K 2.2K 47
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
314K 7.4K 43
Your an actress but not that well known sadly. You've done a soap opera here, a crappy horror movie there, and occasionally a commercial. But one day...