Bad Intentions {TVD}

SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... Еще

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest

528 13 1
SammyjVega

    I sigh, walking into the Salvatore house, "Morning, bub." I smile, putting my bag down. I had to come get Elena because she had spent the night with Stefan and needed me to bring her book bag. 

     "Hey..." He says slowly, i frown, turning around and seeing Damon right behind me with a glare. 

      "What's wron-" I'm cut off by a gasp as Damon pins me up against the wall. "Damon." I choke out. 

     "What are you doing here? I told you to leave." He growls. 

    "What is your problem?" I choke out, trying to push him away. 

    "You're wearing her clothes, again? Like that's going to work." He glares. 

    Suddenly it hits me, he thinks I'm Katherine, meaning she would have had to come and visited him to last night. "You think I'm Katherine? She came to visit you too?" 

"Damon!" I look to my left to see Elena... i think rushing down the stairs. Damon looks at me with wide eyes, backing away. "Why would you think she's Katherine? Katherines in the tomb!" Damon and i share a look, "Isn't she?" 

    "What's going on?" Stefan frowns, walking in the room. 

"I don't know you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" She frowns, looking between the three of us. Suddenly, Stefan's gone, probably upstairs. Elena runs to follow him, but Damon and i stay where we are. 

     "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry," Damon mumbles, slowly moving closer to me. 

     "It's okay, you were confused. I'm okay." I say, pulling him towards me. He wraps his arms around me. "She came to see me, that's how she got my clothes." He nods, holding onto me. 

_________________________

     "What is she doing here?" Elena seethes, pacing the room while glaring at Katherine, who was pretending to be Elena. 

     "When we killed Elijah it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." I glare, also glaring at Katherine. She sends me a sarcastic smile and i roll my eyes. 

     "How is that possible?" Stefan scoffs. He obviously wasn't filled in on what being an Original means. 

     "He's an Original." Katherine shrugs, "They have all sorts of special skills." She hums, playing with a feather. 

     "I don't want you here. Get her out of here." Elena demands. I furrow my brows, she sounds like a twelve-year-old having a tantrum. 

    "You and your sister need me, Elena. It looks like Alina's already excepted that." She smirks, looking back to me again. "In fact, you all do."

    Stefan scoffs, shaking his head, glaring at her. "Like hell." 

    "We all want the same thins, Klaus dead. And here you all are, running around like chickens with your head cut off." Katherine glares, staring at Elena and crossing her arms. 

    "I don't need your help." Elena argues, matching Katherine's stance, "And i don't want it." 

       "And that's why your sisters the smart one," Katherine states, making Elena's face drop. "Do you know where Klaus is?  When he's coming, what he looks like?" 

     "If you know something, say it or get out," Damon growls, moving towards her. I put my hand on his chest, his hand grabbing mine.  

     Katherine stares at me for a second before huffing, "Fine. I'll go to the grill and have some lunch. Maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite." 

      "Leave her alone." I glare. Katherine looks over to me, somewhat surprised. "You want to screw with me, fine, but leave Jenna out of it."

__________________________

    "Why is she still here? She's free?" Elena huffs as we get out of the car, walking up to school. 

    "She wants what we want." Stefan shrugs, "Klaus dead. Maybe she sees us as her only chance." 

     "Or maybe she's trying to lure you and Damon back into her web." I frown. Elena hums, nodding along with me. 

     "I want her gone," Elena repeats. Stefan sighs, looking between the two of us. 

    "So do i." He nods, leading us to the school. "But you're right, she's staying. Shouldn't we at least figure out why?" 

     "How?" Elena frowns, "All she does is lie." 

"Look, i hate it as much as you guys do, but she does make a point." Elena looks at him like he's crazy, "We don't know anything about Klaus, she does." He defends. 

    "Right, but that doesn't mean i want her shacking up with you." 

    "Then we beat her at her own game." I shrug, giving them a quick look before walking into school. I haven't been here on forever it feels like. 

_______________________________________

     "It was bad, you know, John planted all these seeds about Isobel and now Jenna knows I'm lying about something." Alaric huffs, throwing his arms in the air. I frown, sharing a look with Elena. 

     "Well, John's gonna end up dead on the kitchen floor if he's not careful," I grumbled, crossing my arms. 

    Alaric gives me a small smile, shaking his head. "Yeah, well easier said than done. I gave him back his ring." I look to Ric's finger seeing the rings were gone. My eyes widen with a frown. "Look, Jenna's keeps asking about Isobel. You know, was she murdered? Why haven't they found the body? I mean, how much longer can she stay in the dark?" 

    Elena tilts her head with a small frown, "You think we should tell her the truth?" 

     Alaric sighs, pacing. "I'm saying i can't be with her and not tell her. It's not fair to her, and it's not the kind of relationship i want." 

     "Not to mention it's becoming dangerous for her not to know," I add. I've been all for telling Jenna the truth, basically, everyone in the house knows, and i know Jenna. She'd keep it a secret. Alaric nods along with me, Elena sighing. 

   "I just thought that we'd at least hold it off until after we dealt with Klaus." Elena frowns, standing now. "You know, and even then, how do we tell someone what we know? How does someone hear that?" 

    Alaric sighs, looking between us, "Look, I'm sorry to put this on you guys. But i feel it's your decision to make, together. And whatever you decide to do, I'll respect it." I nod, crossing my arms, he clearly knows what side I'm on, "I want to be honest with her. But until then, Jenna and I are done." He shrugs sadly. 

     This is literally information that is tearing relationships apart.

________________________________

        "Chinese food, or pizza?" Caroline asks as i walk into the kitchen, we were all having a girls night tonight, trying to have somewhat of a normal life. 

    Elena chuckles, putting a bowl of chips down. "Like you have to ask." I laugh, smiling, Caroline pulling out her tablet. 

    "I will get it." She nods. She stops for a second, frowning. I look onto her screen, seeing the picture of her and Matt at the Miss Mystic falls parade. I sigh, leaning over to take the tablet. 

     "I'll do it." I smile, She nods, letting me take it. 

"Do you believe Jonas is being sincere?" Elena asks, putting cups down in front of all of us. 

    "I don't know what to believe." Bonnie shrugs, "I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust." I nod along, ordering the pizza. 

    "He can join the club." I muse. 

Caroline sighs, looking between the three of us. "Well, what are we going to do about this movie situation?" She asks, changing the subject, "What about the notebook?"

    "Caroline, how many times have you seen that movie?" Elena laughs, making me smile. 

    "That is so not the point." Caroline smiles. I laugh, shaking my head. 

    "Well, yeah, i mean-" I look over seeing Jenna and smiling, "Hey." 

    "What's going on?" She asks, looking at all of us.

   "Girls' night." Elena smiles. Jenna nods, looking down at her bag, "How are you doing?" 

     "You heard about my fight with Ric." She sighs.

"He feels terrible." I frown. 

       "Is this some kind of disguised attempt to cheer me up?" Jenna questions, raising a brow. Elena looks at all of us, while i just go back to ordering pizza. 

    "No. No, this is about us girls hanging out." Elena excuses. "And you know, we'll all be here if you happen to want to talk, or..." 

     "Because i am a winner when it comes to successful relationships." Caroline jokes. 

    "You, too?" Jenna hums. 

Caroline sighs, shaking her head, "You have no idea" 

     "Okay, then." Jenna shrugs, walking over to us. "It's this whole Isobel thing. He's hiding something from me." She sighs. Elena and i share a look, frowning. 

    "To play devil's advocate, maybe there's a great reason why he's not telling you." Caroline explains. "Maybe he is just trying to protect you." 

     "Well, that's not his call to make." Jenna huffs. She's sounding a lot like me and Elena right now, we're definitely related. "I mean, i deserve the truth. Everybody does." 

    "Well, sometimes it's harder than that." Caroline frowns, She's doing the same thing with Matt right now. 

     "Not if it's somebody you care about, it isn't," Jenna says softly. I sigh, taking a drink. 

    "You know what we need?" Caroline huffs, I hum, looking up to her. "Dancing. There is a band at the grill." 

     "I'm in." Bonnie beams, nodding. 

"In." Jenna nods too. 

      "In." Me and Elena nod. Caroline claps, looking at all of us, what could do wrong? 

_______________________________________

      We all walk in, hearing the music from the street. Smiles on our faces. Caroline's already bopping to the music, all of us joining the crowd. I look over seeing Ric, my eyes widening. Jenna spots him too, sighing. 

     "I need a drink." She huffs, walking off towards the bar. A few minutes later, Caroline started giving us the whole rundown with her and Matt. 

    "He said the balls in your court." Bonnie huffed. 

"Yeah, but i can't do anything about it." Caroline frowned, i sighed, looking over to her and grabbing her hand. 

     "You care about him, don't you?" I ask, Caroline nodding. "So then why don't you talk to him." 

      "I'm keeping so many secrets." Caroline pouted. I sigh, looking around the bar. Elena looked over to the bar, and i frown, looking over and seeing Ric. 

     "Alaric's in the same boat with Jenna. And maybe that's our mistake." Elena shrugged, "We're trying to protect the people that we love by keeping them out of it, but in the end, we're hurting them anyway." Bonnie and I looked at each other, giving Caroline a small smile. The bad ended and we all clapped, Caroline still looking around sadly. 
    I tilt my head as Carolie starts to take off her jacket.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a small laugh, Caroline gives me a devious smile before handing me her jacket. "Care, what are you doing?" I ask again. Elena and Bonnie give me a strange look, and i shrug. 

      "What is she doing?" Bonnie asks and i shrug again. I watch as Caroline rushes up to the stage and i frown, what the hell is she doing? 

     "Hey, everybody," Caroline announces into the mic, my eyes widen as i realize what she's doing. "Let's hear it for the band." Everyone started to clap, and i slowly clap along. "Weren't they awesome?" 

        "This isn't going to end well." Jenna sighed, walking back up to us. 

     "Tell me about it..." I frown. 

"So there's this guy. And, uh, he told me to tell him how i feel about him." I look around the crowd, seeing Matt, god i hope this goes as she planned. Caroline gives off a small laugh, "Like it's so easy.  Um, you know, just cause i talk a lot doesn't mean i always know what I'm actually talking about. Uh... like now, I'm feeling loopy and i don't really know how to express myself. Um, i can sing." 

     I let out a small breath of air, looking around the Grill. "Sing?" Elena asks looking over to me. I knew Care could sing, she's just never been so vocal about it. I shrug, shaking my head. 

     "You know what, I'm going to sing." The lead singer says something to her, and she turns to him. Elena and i share a look, knowing exactly what she was doing. A minute later the band started to play, and Caroline started to sing. A small smile spread across my face. 

      "She's good." Jenna comments and i nod. I watch in silence, she really does care about Matt, and i really do hope it ends well for them. I look over and notice Jenna staring at Alaric. I nudge her and she looks over to me.

     "You know he cares about you," I tell her before looking back over to the stage. I watch as Matt rushes over to the sage and then kisses her. The whole crowd cheered. 
     I smile clapping my hands, me, Elena and Bonnie, the three of us hugging each other with grins. 

_________________________________________________

     I sigh, pushing the bathroom door open, gasping, "Oh, okay..." I laugh, turning around seeing Matt and Caroline making out in the bathroom. 

     "Sorry, Alina..." Caroline laughs, i wave it off, walking away from the bathroom. I let out a laugh, shaking my head and walking back to the girls. I see Bonnie walking over and stop her. 

     "If you don't wanna watch a porno, i wouldn't." I laugh. She gives me a confused look and i sigh, "Caroline and Matt are..." 

     "In the bathroom!?" Bonnie gasps. 

I raise my hands and shrug, "If they're happy, I'm happy." I laugh. Starting to walk back. 

    "Um, Hey." Bonnie calls out, i look back to Bonnie with a small smile, "Speaking of happy, would i freak you out of i started dating your brother?" I give Bonnie a look, not expecting that. 

     "Oh, my God, you're into Jeremy?" 

"I know it's weird, um, but he's been so got and strong. It makes me happy." Bonnie says with a smile. I can't help but smile back. "Why are you smiling? Is that an 'I'm gonna murder you smile,' or...." 

     "Oh, my god! Bonnie!" I laugh, she gives me a look, slightly afraid, "That's so cute." I smile, "But on a serious note, you hurt him, i hurt you." I smile. 

     "So you're okay with this?" 

"Why wouldn't i be?" 

     "You're reaction is so different than Elena's..." I smile and she rushes me, giving me a hug, "Ugh, i love you." I laugh, hugging her back. My phone rings and i groan, pulling away. 

    "Stefan? What's up?" 

"Where are you?" 

      "At the grill... why?" 

"Is Elena with you?" 

      "She's here, but she's with Jenna," I state, giving Bonnie an odd look. 

     "Go get her. Now. She wasn't answering her phone." I keep him on the phone, walking up to Elena. She sees my face and frowns. 

     "What's wrong?" I motion for her to follow me, which she does. I lead her to the Alley. I put him on speakerphone, "What's going on?" She frown. Suddenly Stefan's in front of us. 

      "Damon and I killed Martin's son.... He's here for you two." 

__________________________________________________

     The three of us rush into the bathroom Caroline turning around quickly. "Hey..." She says cautiously. 

      "We have a problem." Elena and i state at the same time. Caroline looks between us with a frown. 

      "What's going on?" 

"Jonas is here and he's after Elena and Alina." 

       "Oh my god...." She gasps. 

"We have a plan, but i need you to get Elena out of here," Stefan says i have to stay, Jonas needs to think he has both of us. 

      "What about Alina?" Caroline frowns. I give her a look shaking my head. 

     "I'll be okay." I tell her with a small smile, "But you have to get Elena out." 

    Caroline gives me a weak nod, "What do i have to do?" 

__________________________________________________

     Stefan and i rush into the main part of the grill, and my eyes widen. The bar's on fire, there's glass everywhere and people are obviously panicking. I see Jonas and take a deep breath. 

    "Dr. Martin!" I call out, Jonas turning to look at me. "I'm so sorry about Luka." I apologize, "I had no idea, i never wanted any of this to happen, but... at least let us help you get your daughter back."

     "Only Elijah can do that." He argues, shaking his head. 

"You don't need Elijah..." I sigh, he looks at the bar, the flames rising, i gasp, jumping away slightly. Stefan pulls me back and i frown. Caroline jumps out, Elena running over to us. Stefan pulls us both to the door and outside. 

     "Where's Caroline?" I frown. 

"She'll come out, come on." Stefan says, pulling me away from the grill. 

__________________________________________________

       I walk into the house, Elena looking around. "Oh, thank god." Jeremy sighs.     

      "It's not over yet." I say shaking my head. 

"What do you mean?" 

        "He'll explain." Elena nods as we rush upstairs. I hold my hand out, telling her to be quiet. We walk towards our rooms and i open my door. I look into my mirror my eyes widening when i see Jonas. Suddenly, Elena's now in my room, only it's not Elena it's Katherine. I give Jonas a smirk as she rushes him, biting his neck. Stefan, Bonnie, and Jeremy come running up and i look back at him. 

    "You're welcome," Katherine smirks and i roll my eyes. Bonnie walks over, kneeling beside Jonas. She looks up at Katherine, glaring at her.

    "You didn't have to kill him!" 

"Yes, we did. Would you rather have him take one of the twins?" Katherine states, crossing her arms. Bonnie looks down at Jonas frowning. She moves to close his eyes but he suddenly reaches up, grabbing her head. Bonnie screams and i move, trying to pull Jonas off of her. 

     "Get off!" I shout, Stefan moves over, helping me pull Jonas off of her. Stefan snaps his neck and i move over, hugging Bonnie. We all look to each other, slightly frowning. 

_________________________________________________

  We all walk downstairs, i spot Damon and rush over to him. He holds me tight and he sighs, kissing the top of my head. "Everything's taken care of." Stefan sighs. 

      "I'm guessing you're going to want this back." Katherine sighs, yanking off Elena's necklace. "But your pretty little outfit is going to need a good dry clean." I turn and watch as Elena stalks over and grabs it from Katherine. 

     "You're gonna have to get her out of here before Jenna gets home." Elena states, looking over to Stefan. He nods and looks over to me. 

     "You okay?" I nod and give him a small smile. We had gotten Elena out when Katherine got there, and she wasn't too happy that i had to stay. 

    "Is that all you have to say to me?" Katherine scoffs, looking to Elena. 

       "This doesn't change the way we feel about you." Elena glares. 

     "We? Alina and i work pretty well together, maybe you should reconsider the 'we'." Katherine teases. "And i don't really like you either if we're being honest. I'd be happy to see you dead, but if we're going to try and take on Klaus, we kinda need the both of you alive. So I'm not a threat to you, Elena. If any of you are going to believe anything," Katherine looks over to Damon and i, and i frown. 

     "Believe that." She huffs. 

"You can go now." I glare, Katherine sighs, rolling her eyes and leaves. 

       "Are you okay, tell me the truth," Damon says, turning me to look at him. 

      "I'm okay." I nod. "You guys should probably go too." I sigh. Damon nods, kissing my forehead before leaving. When i turn around, Stefan's gone too. The front door opens and Jenna walks in. 

     "Hey." Elena smiles, "How was your night?" 

"Tonight was very weird." Jenna sighs. 

     "Tell me about it." I laugh. My face falls as Jenna passes me. Nothing is going to get easier...

__________________________________________________

           I walk into the Kitchen, seeing Jenna and Elena eating ice cream, "Are John and Jeremy asleep?" Jenna asks.

    "Not my problem." I hum, taking the spoon from Elena, getting a playful glare and then dip it into the ice cream, taking a bite. 

     "If i go to bed right now, there's a chance i could wake up hangover free..." Jenna sighs. 

     "That's asking a lot." Elena laughs. The doorbell rings and i frown. "Who could that be?" Elena frowns. Jenna gets up and Elena and i give each other a cautious look before following Jenna. 
   Elena and i stop when we see who's at the door. 

"I'm... Elena and Alina's mother." She looks over to us and i glare at her. 

   "Isobel..." Elena gasps. 

"You've got to be kidding me..." 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

35.5K 799 20
in which Oaklyn Gilbert starts to feel alive again, all because of a certain vampire. Damon Salvatore x OC TVD Season1-?
687K 13.7K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...
1.7M 35.8K 29
Elena Gilbert. The doppelganger. The girl that has too much trouble to deal with. Remember her? Well, she's not alone. People don't ever pay attentio...
197K 4.3K 21
Arielle Gilbert Is The Youngest Gilbert Twin And Ever Since The Accident. Her Normal Laid Back Goofy Attitude Changes And Shes Rebellious And Care Fr...