I Hate Loving You (Umeji Kizu...

By Natsuko_Senpai

Completed. Mei is 17 - year old girl and has recently moved in Shisuta Town. Her new school is Akademi High... More

A Little Info
My Name Is...
New School, New Problems
Getting To Know You
Your Soft Side
Why Are You Helping Me?
What Got Into You?
Osoro Shidesu
Umeji's Backstory
Blush, Blush, Blush! (& a Small Theory)
The Beginning Of My Suffering
Our First 'Something'......
Nothing But Lies
More Than Just A Kiss
Loving You

My New Hell

434 10 1
By Natsuko_Senpai

That Musume bitch had promised it. That she would make my life a living hell. And so she did.

Not that I give a shit.
My life is worse than she could ever imagine. I'd love to kick her ass.
But this would probably lead to me trying to find a new school all over again, so it ain't really worth it.
At least for now.

" Hello, Mei!". I turned around to see Kokona with Saki running towards me. Ugh, time to put on an act again.

" Hey, guys!" I squirmed, and hugged them both.

" Hey Mei, I was wondering" said Saki.
" Do you know where each place of the school is?"

" Um..... Well, kind of"

" Oh, that's great! Do you want us to show you around?". Kokona seemed overexcited, and the only thing I wanted right now was my peace and quiet.

" No, no. This won't be necessary" I explained, as I waved my hands in the air.

" Oh, come on! It will be fun! Plus, you need to find a club to join"

Hell, they are right.

" OK. You are the BEST!" Damn, I sound like an idiot.

" OK, we'll meet in the outdoors cafeteria at lunch time. See ya then!" and they left.

Yay! My day keeps getting worse and worse.

I suddenly put in mind the guy from yesterday, for whatever reason.
The one with the golden eyes? Yeah, that one. His surname was, um, Kizuguchi?

I turned around, hoping to see him. But, it was too early and he and his gang were always arriving late, based to what Amai had told me.

Why am I doing this?
And what was that feeling I had when he looked at me?

I shook the thought of.
Who the hell cares. I tied my dark hair into a loose ponytail and went to my locker to change shoes.

Time Skip!

I wasn't as bored as I was yesterday during class, so the time went by faster. The only odd thing was Hana, who kept glancing at me every fucking second. And the freak Ayano who was looking at Osana like she was about to slit her throat open.
Anyway.

I had to go to the outdoors cafeteria to meet my 'friends', so I did. When I arrived Kokona, Amai and Saki were already there.

" Oh, I am sorry. I hope I didn't keep you waiting"

" No, no. We just came here as well" Amai reassured me.

" Anyway, let's go!" Kokona said, and grabbed my wrist.

And there it goes.
They showed me around both inside and outside the school grounds. They also showed me all the clubs
(The Drama Club, The Cooking Club, The Science Club, The Martial Arts Club, etc) and now we were heading to the Sports Club.

" And this is the Sports Club. Are you interested in joining?"

" I don't think so. And they are all boys? No thanks"

They laughed at my statement. I laughed with them. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I am not having fun with them or anything. They are really nice girls.

I can smile.
I can laugh too.
But in the end of the day, I am empty.
And friends is not what I need.
In other words, I wouldn't hesitate killing them.

" Oh come on, you must find a club to join. Every club less student is considered to be a loner"

" Yeah, yeah, I'll think of something. Hey, we didn't go from this way" I said, as I started walking all the way down from the girls' locker room.

" No. You mustn't go from this way!"

" Why not?"

" Well.....". Both three of them stop talking and looked at their feet.

Saki eventually said. " From this way is the Incinerator Area. Remember what I had told you about it?"

" Um.... About the Deliquents? "

She nodded.

" Why is everyone so scared of them? "

" There are numerous rumors about them. And most of them are true. Plus, they are caring weapons "

" Oh, come on, how bad can they be? "

" Please, Mei. Let's just go the other way " Amai said.

" OK". Why are they so scared?
And what rumors?

The rest of the time, we hang out together at the cafeteria. 50 minutes before class, they left for some Club meeting or something, but I decided to stay a bit longer.

I pulled out my phone to listen some music. I hadn't realize I've been mumbling the lyrics, until someone approached me from behind.

" Wow! Girl, you sing fantastic!"

I turned around and saw a girl with pink and black hair, looking excited at me.

" Oh. I hadn't even realized I've been doing so"

" Man, you really got the talent. You could join our band!"

" Um, what band?"

" Oh, right sorry. Let me introduce myself ; my name is Miyuji Shan, I am in class 3-2 and I am the Leader of the Light Music Club"

" I see"

" So, would you like to join? We really need a lead singer!"

Lead Singer?
No, no, no. I......
Well, I am embarrassed of singing in front of people.
It's not that I don't like singing but....

" Um, I don't know about this, Miyuji..."

" But you really have talent! Come on, PLEASE!!! If you are scared of the stage, don't worry I'll help you get over it!"

" N - no, it's not that". I didn't want anyone to know that I was actually embarrassed, so I didn't have a choice.

" OK, I am in!"

" Perfect! I'll see you at 5:00 p.m. Oh, and what's your name?"

" Izumi Mei"

" OK, Izumi. See ya then"

" Bye". And then she left. Good, now I am officially in a Club.

There wasn't much time left, so I just headed to class.

Class Time Skip!

Cleaning Time.
By far the worst time of the day.
And I won't be meeting Kokona, Amai or Saki, since they will be cleaning at their classrooms.

I had already took a broom and I was about to start cleaning.
When she came.

" Well, well, well. Look who is here"

I turned around to see Musume and her Gang. Basically 4 same looking bitches, with pastel hair.

Great. Just fucking great.

" What now, Musume?"

" Do you want me to spell it out for you? You send me to the Counselor!"

" Well, technically the teacher did, but whatever"

" As it is. Your living hell is starting from now on"

Her gang circled me.

" The hell you are trying to pull?"

" Nothing serious, new girl"

I looked around and noticed that we were alone in the room.
Where had everyone else gone?
Did they leave because of her?

" Now, now. I am gonna make you suffer, whore!" Musume yelled.

Three of her cronies, the one with the light pink hair, the green and purple ones (I think their names were Kokoro, Kashiko and Hashiko) held my arms and legs. They were pretty strong, as a result I couldn't move at all.

" Ready for a makeover?" Musume said, as she held out a razor.

Shit.

She and Hana came closer to me.

" Stay still"

" Get away from me, bitch"

" Or what? You will cry like a little baby you are?"

" I said fuck off!"

" After I finish with you, I'll let you go cry to your Mommy's arms. So don't worry"

That last thing she said switched my brain off.
I couldn't move a single muscle of my body.
I couldn't speak.
I couldn't fight back.

I could only watch Musume as she started torn my uniform with the razor. She torn my shirt and skirt as well.

And I couldn't move.
I just couldn't.

Time Skip!

It's almost 5:00 p.m now.
I am in the girls locker room and trying to somehow make my uniform look normal.

~I hate this world.... ~

Of course I won't go to the Music Club for practice. I have been avoiding everyone since the incident with Musume.

~I hate her....~

" I guess I should go from behind the school if I don't want to bump into anyone"

Which meant that I had to go past the Incinerator Area.
But it's not like they will pay me any attention anyways.

So I did.
I tried to avoid eye - contact with them and I assumed that they wouldn't even notice me.

~I wish she was dead....~

" The hell happened to you?" I heard a male voice asking. It was the one with the red shirt.

" None of your business" I said as I continued walking, as I hugged my torso to hide the torn uniform.

" You still got some attitude, huh?"

" Just leave me alone"

~I hate this life.... ~

" You still didn't learn your lesson?" he continued.

" Just shut up already!"

~Hate.... ~

His fellow Deliquents seemed really frustrated when they heard me saying this.

" Oh yeah? Let's see how tough you are now!"

~Only hate remains.... ~

The guy with the red shirt walked up to me and pulled out his weapon. I could tell that he didn't want to hurt me, though.

~So, in the end, what is the reason?~

I faced him.

" I said, Leave. Me. Alone. "

" You'll learn to respect us, new girl"

~No reason. No reason at all ~

I grabbed his right hand, with which he was holding the weapon. And I twisted it.
He gasped in pain, as I looked up to the rest, with an ice - cold look on my face.

They all seemed terrified. Everyone, except him.

The one with the golden eyes.
His face was filled with pure anger.

" Let him go!" he yelled.

" Or?" I replied, twisting his arm even more.

" You bitch! I'll crack your skull open".
And with that, he pulled a baseball bat out of his back pack and ran towards me.

I let the one with the red shirt go,as he said :

" Umeji, stop!".

Umeji, huh? I like it.

I wasn't thinking clearly.
My mind had snapped.
There was only one thing remaining.
Hate.

Umeji swang his bat to me, but I was able to avoid it. He kicked me on the stomach, causing me to back away.

I grabbed his arm with the bat and twisted it, as I did before. He managed to escape my fist and punched me on the lips. I kicked him on his chest. He immediately grabbed my hair and pulled them really hard, which made me scream.

I punched him and kicked him back, but he wasn't really affected. He was much stronger and taller than me.

He picked his bat up and slammed my knee. I fell down in pain and he jumped on top of me, holding my hands and not allowing me to move.

But inside my head was one and only thing.

Hate.

Umeji's Pov

That bitch!
Who the hell she thinks she is?

I jumped on top of her and held her hands on the ground.
Let's see what you'll do now.

I'd love to smash her bones one by one, to beat her up so hard that -

Eh?

I looked at her for a moment.
And I saw something very familiar on her face...

Weakness....

What got into her?
That expression wasn't from pain for sure... I mean trust me, I have beat a ton of people up.

Wasn't she the same girl that had the wallnuts to threaten us?
To insult Musume?

She seemed like she was in pain....
But not physically... Mentally.

What happened to her?
Has this anything to do with the Ronshaku Bitch?

She automatically switched back to her usual self. She tried to push me, but she couldn't.

Heh. She is really good at hiding her feelings. But I know better... I know that feeling.

Just then, I heard Hokuto saying
"Oh Crap!"

I turned around and saw Kuroko Kamenaga, from the student council.
Fuck.

" Stop! Both of you"

I got off her and she got up on her feet.

" To the Councelor's Office. At once!"

Damn it.
They had seen us fighting yesterday, too.

I am so screwed.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

Thank you for reading my story.
I hope you like it so far.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tell me any suggestions you may have - it really helps me! -

Have a Lovely Day : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54K 91
"Μπ-μπορείς να με αφήσεις;" τραυλιζω "Μα μωρό μου, και οι δύο ξέρουμε πως δεν θες να σε αφήσω"λέει και ενώνει τα χείλη μας. Απόσπασμα από Part 40 __ ...
730 62 7
Ο Αντρέι γυρίζει στην Οδησσό χρόνια μετά... *(όχι τόσο καλογραμμένο, απλά μια ιδέα που είχα στο μυαλό μου)
2.4M 144K 84
"ΕΙΠΑ ΚΑΤΙ ΓΑΜΩ ΤΗ ΠΟΥΤΑΝΑ ΜΟΥ" ξανά φώναξε και χτύπησε τη μπουνιά του πάνω στο τραπέζι. "Πο..πονάω" ψιθύρισα αδύναμα έτοιμη να λυγίσω και να βάλλω τ...
768K 33.5K 55
Απόσπασμα: Σου έλειψα;» Ειπε διακόπτοντας την ησυχία «Τι;» Ρώτησα μπερδεμένη «Με άκουσες γατακι» ειπε παιχνιδιάρικα «Εγω σου έλειψα;» Αντιστρεψα τ...