Tamaki Amajiki Boyfriend Scen...

Od MegaBlazethecat

(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests a... Více

Introduction
When You First Meet Him
When You Think About Him
When You Blush
When He Blushes
When You and Him Confess and First Kiss
When You and Him Go On A Date
When You and Him Text
When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)
When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)
When You and Him Cuddle
When He's Jealous
When You Tickle Him
When He Gives You A Nickname
When You and Him Makeout (16K Followers Special)
When He Had A Nightmare
When He Hears You Sing
When You're on Your Period
When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)
When He Wants Your Attention
When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday
When You Had A Nightmare
When You See Him Shirtless (100K+ Reads Special)
When You're Being Cute
When He Attempts The Kabedon
When You Attempt The Kabedon
When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)
When He's Being Cute (Easter Special 2020)
When He Wakes You Up
When He Has A Nosebleed
When He's Being Clingy (18K Followers Special)
When He Tries To Flirt With You
When You Celebrate Your Birthday
When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)
When You and Him Cosplay (20K+ Followers Special)
When You Play With His Hair (22K Followers Special)
When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2020)
When You and Him Go Ice Skating (Christmas Special 2020)

When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)

9.9K 276 180
Od MegaBlazethecat

(A/N: Hey, guys! Here it is, my White Day 2020 Special, followers / readers! Again for those don't know, March 14 is the reverse Valentine's day where boys will give gifts to their lovers since on February 14 is the day girls give their chocolates to boys. Note that is a tradition followed by some Asian countries like Japan, China, South Korea and etc. Anyways, I did my best to make this scenario enjoyable you guys so happy reading, y'all! ^_^)

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

LINK: https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/627970741775112572/

...

*Bzzt...Bzzt...BZZZTTT*

"O-Okay, okay, geez!"

Groaning, I scooted closer towards my alarm clock that's been vibrating quite loudly and managed to turn it off.

I sighed in relief and stretched my arms up high before officially sitting up from my bed.

I yawned softly and when I checked my clock to see what time it is, my eyes widened.

'Oh my gosh...IT'S 7:30am!!', I thought and held my head like it's going to be the end of me.

Crud, I'm going to be late for homeroom again! I knew training in the middle of the night was a bad idea!

I got out of bed quickly as I could and rushed towards the bathroom so I can take a shower.

...

"Dammit, I should save training for later..."

I mumbled as I kept running between towards the U.A. building.

I checked my watch and it looks like I won't be late since I only have at least 20 minutes left.

'W-Wait, 20 minutes?! So that means...oh cheese nuggets', I thought and sighed to myself, 'Oh well, I still have more time for me to rest before homeroom'.

With that in my mind, I increased my running speed and after a minute or two, I finally managed to get through the gates.

I smiled with satisfaction and suddenly, my stomach started to growl.

Oh yeah.

I skipped breakfast.

Dammit, if only I doubled checked my clock's batteries before I slept last night, I would've ate breakfast already.

I sighed once more and before I could officially enter the building so I can get some food from Lunch Rush - 

"O-Oh, (Y/N)!"

The voice sounded familiar so when I turned around, I saw Amajiki running towards me with a tired expression.

Once he stopped right in front of me, he panted and wiped his sweat.

"T-Tamaki! Good morning!", I said and smiled at his presence, "Let me guess, you thought you were going to be late too?".

After he was able to catch his breath, he shook his head and replied, "N-No, not really, Butterfly. It's just-".

*Groowwwllll*

Both of our stomachs growled at the same time and it made our cheeks turn red.

"You didn't eat breakfast?", we both asked the same time but stopped before we let out a small exchange of chuckles.

"Yeah, I didn't. I thought I was going to be late today", I said and scratched the back of my neck.

"R-Really? I see. I didn't because I just wanted to be a bit early today but...", Amajiki said and grabbed my hand, "...I guess now's not the time, huh?".

I raised a brow and said, "Hmm, what do you mean?".

Amajiki gasped and realized what he said before started looking the other way with his blushing cheeks.

"U-Umm...are you free after school, (Y/N)?", he asked.

I nodded and replied, "Yep, totally free! What's up?".

He touched his index fingers a few times shyly and replied, "There's s-somewhere I wanted to take you, Butterfly".

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Tamaki wearing a cute bunny face mask - "S-Stay safe, readers!! F-Fight off the virus by washing your hands daily and don't forget to take some Vitamins too!")

Our classes finally ended and right now, Tamaki is already taking me to the place where he wanted to take me since earlier.

I kept asking him where it could be just to have an idea but of course, for the sake of the element of surprise, he didn't answer.

So I just kept holding his hand and followed his lead.

We kept travelling by foot and riding by train then eventually, after some time, we arrived at an open botanical park.

"Wow, I never seen this one before", I said and looked around, "There's not much people at the moment too".

"Yeah, y-you're right", Amajiki said and squeezed my hand, "W-Well, at least I won't feel uneasy. You know how I am w-with crowds".

I smiled after hearing his response before kissing his cheek.

"I know, but take it step by step", I said, "Because deep down, I know you're trying your best to get over this anxiety of yours".

Amajiki smiled back and embraced me gently before kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you, B-Butterfly", Amajiki said and squeezed my hands, "Come on, we're almost there".

I nodded and we both continued walking around the beautiful park.

Then after a minute or two, Amajiki stopped and now we are both looking at a big flower field that is filled with different kinds of flowers.

"W-Wow!!", I said and smiled brightly, "This is flower heaven. Are we allowed to walk across the field?".

Amajiki nodded which gave me the signal to run around the field like a little kid but -

"W-Wait, your bag, Butterfly!"

"Oh, you're right!"

I removed my bag from my shoulders and gave it to before I finally run around the flower field.

I giggled and activated my Butterfly quirk so I can glide around the field with a playful smile.

Ah, yes.

This is definitely my natural habitat right now.

While in mid-air, I touched the flowers from both sides using my finger tips and made a twirl.

"This is the life~!!", I said and deactivated my quirk after I timed my landing so I can lay on the field.

I giggled and eventually, Amajiki was able to arrive before my presence and sat beside me.

"Feels nice to fly around, huh?", Amajiki asked and smiled at me.

"Yep, but of course I don't want to use my quirk too much", I said and slowly sat up from the grassy field, "I don't wanna repeat the same mistake like before".

"Before?", he asked.

I nodded and looked up at the blue sky with the puffy clouds.

"Yep, I saved someone from a villain before we graduated in middle school", I said and sighed, "I was bringing her back to the evacuation area by flight and since I've been flying around so much, I was already spotted so I had to fly faster but...".

I looked at my boyfriend and replied, "We fell but good thing, luck was on our side when we landed at a local pool and one hero who was patrolling the area found us".

"(Y/N)...", Amajiki said in awe, "Wow, that's very a-admirable of you. You're really willing to save the person life with t--that kind of effort".

He fixed my hair that is blocking my face and gently caressed my cheek with his fingertips.

"I love that about you too", Amajiki continued and then his expression perked up before he grabbed the paper bag he was holding the whole time, "O-Oh and...the reason why I brought you here...".

I tilted my head and my eyes widened when I saw him bringing out something from the paper bag which is a small bouquet of pink roses.

"Oh my gosh...", I said and held my chest, "T-Tamaki...".

Amajiki blushed but smiled shyly before bringing out the next item and it was a box filled with cute butterfly hair clips.

(A/N : Omg, just looking at these makes me wanna buy one too T_T)

"And h-here's my last gift!", Amajiki said, "H-Happy White Day, my Butterfly! I hope you like them!".

I received the box from my indigo haired boyfriend and opened the lid so I get one of them.

"Pretty~!", I commented while holding the blue and purple gradient butterfly hair clip, "I'm so speechless right now and...thank you!!".

I turned to him and wrapped my arms around his neck so I can kiss his lips.

"Y-You're-Mmmf-w-welcome! H-Hahaha!", Amajiki tried speaking but since I was so thankful, I kept giving him kisses on his lips.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and managed to keep up with my kisses.

"Hehe, sorry", I said and giggled, "I got too happy all of a sudden in just a split second".

Amajiki chuckled shyly and got the butterfly hair clip that I got from the box.

"M-May I put this on your hair?", he asked, "I-I learned how to put a hair clip on a girl from the internet so...".

I nodded and smiled brightly before I turned my back to give him allowance.

He gently got a few strands of my hair so he can half my hair and once he was able to attach the clip on my hair, he finger combed the rest of my strands.

"Turn a-around"

I did what he said and when he saw my face and the butterfly clip attached to my hair altogether, his face was turning red even more.

"W-Wow, I'm so glad I bought that for you", Amajiki said and embraced me, "You look so beautiful like a Butterfly goddess but o-of course, even without it, you're still beautiful! S-Sorry...".

He twiddled his thumbs while I just embraced him back before pecking his lips.

"Aww, don't worry about it, Tama-kun. I still love you~"

"I-I love you too, B-Butterfly"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

24.6K 604 17
COMPLETED! - y/n is mirio's older sibling. growing up with tamaki and their brother, they were all very close. tamaki was their best friend, and desp...
7M 176K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
2.7K 37 33
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
31.4K 510 33
╔═══════《✧》═══════╗ ─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─ ⟬⟮❢𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻❢⟯⟭ Got a request? Make your request on the Request Page! (IT WILL MOSTLY...