HOPE ✔

By Kinza244

Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided somet... More

1: Encounter
2: Mafia
3: Mercy
4: Change
5: Rain
6: Emotion
7: Auction
8: Saved?
9: Saviour
10: New start
11: Cared
12: Friend?
13: Alpha
14: Innocent
15: Drunk
16: Hangover
17: Weakness
18: New Feeling
19: Tour
20: Daze
21: Close
22: Robbed
23: Him and I
24: Attacked
25: Deal
26: Interrupt
27: Two-faced
28: Escape
29: Lie
31: Betrayed
32: Heartbroken
33: Crushed
34: Ruined
35: Truth
36: Regret
37: Pain
38: Gap
39: Hanseol
40: Stranger
41: Lost
42: Forgive/ Forget
43: Chance
44: Back
45: Soulmate
46: Decision
47: Smile..
48: Same Blood
49: Last breath
EPILOGUE

30: Misunderstanding

27.5K 1.2K 296
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Yoongi was walking back and forth in his office after his confession.

"Never thought that I will become weak for someone... damn," He said while sighing loudly. A little of his pride was hurt due to the attitude Jimin showed to him. Girls were dying to be with him and the person he want to be with... never cared for his feelings.

His trance broke when he heard a soft knock on the door, saying a curt come in.. he settled himself on the chair... maintaining his posture.

Doe eyes peeked in, trying to locate the blonde in the office... catching Yoongi's attention. When Jimin's eyes caught the person he was searching for, he fully opened the door and entered the office with a pout.

Yoongi was confused about his behavior but somehow he gestured for him to sit down. 5 minutes passed and both were still sitting in uncomfortable silence. One is on the verge of snapping while the other is on the verge of drowning in the other's gaze.

"Umm-" Jimin cleared his throat but nothing came out of his mouth as he opened and closed his mouth but ops...

He quickly grabbed the bottle of water placed on side of the table and gulped down the whole bottle in one go... panting afterward. Yoongi was just watching him with his mouth opened ajar.

Is he ok?

He thought when Jimin started wiping his palm on his pants while inhaling and exhaling sharply.

"Are you ok?" Finally, Yoongi asked concerned about his condition.

"Um.. yeah. I think.. I am" Jimin's words came out broken, oh boy, he was damn unsure about his condition. Yoongi sensed his uneasiness and got up, slowly moving towards his chair, sitting in front of him on the table.

"It's ok. I know you must be surprised by my sudden confession but I am not forcing you to feel the same.... and about your freedom, you are free to do whatever you want. I won't stop you from going- going anywhere." Sadness was clear in his voice and Jimin felt that. He got the sudden urge to hug the blonde in front of him.

"Were you serious?" Jimin asked in a low voice, looking directly into Yoongi's eyes.

"Of course I am."

"Then prove it."

"What?" Yoongi raised a brow.

"I said... prove it Yoongi." A sudden confidence hit his soul and said it out loud with a cooky expression. Yoongi smirked, liking the change in his attitude.

"Are you sure?" Smirk was still lingering on his lips when he mocked back. Jimin nodded with a fierce gaze... and in the next moment he got up from the table, leaning forward, grabbing both arms of the chair.

"How you want me to prove?" His voice was deep... low and Jimin gulped in response, feeling hot with close proximity, his cheeks started getting a new wave of heat, making soft skin pink.

Yoongi was definitely enjoying the view in front of him... his smirk widened satisfied. He slowly moved his fingers on Jimin's cheeks, feeling the heat of the silk-like skin.

"Your skin is soft Jimin-ah." Yoongi breathed caressing the soft skin and in turn, Jimin closed his eyes.

Oh my God... what is he doing? Am I giving in? Not so easy.. not so easy Jimin.. you idiot do something.

Jimin scolded himself and after slapping himself internally he suddenly opened his eyes and got up from the chair.

"Y- you are not allowed to touch me. Don't invade my personal bubble!" He snapped at his boss.

"But you said to prove," Yoongi blinked innocently, completely ignoring the shout he just heard.

"I asked to prove that you are Mafia.."

"Oh about that.." He took out his gun from his belt, which was covered in his coat and Jimin's mouth hang open.

"It's just a simple gun Jimin ah. I trusted you enough to share this info. I hope you believe me." If any of his mafia gang had heard him talking like that, they must have mistaken him for someone else. But yeah he was sincere with Jimin.

"About my confession to you, it's also a truth. Honestly, I am also surprised about my feelings but I can't do anything about it." He took a step closer to Jimin, holding his hands in his own, softly and gently.

"And I know why you want to go to Seoul. I promise we will go next week and find that boy but I can't allow you to go alone. I don't want to lose my love once again." His words caught Jimin's attention.

"You knew? And once again??" The second question was more noticeable as his eyes were more bigger than usual.

"Yes, I know that you are in search of some boy, and about my previous love.. she is dead." A pang of guilt filled in his words and eyes as he said the word dead.

"H- how?" Curiosity was killing him inside when Yoongi's eyes dimmed in an instant.

"One of our enemies was in a fight with us and to harm me, he caught her and-" He sighed loudly while closing his eyes as the dead body of that fragile girl came into his mind. Since then he thought that he will never love someone again in his life but all of his words faded in thin air when he saw Jimin.

"I am sorry to know that. Poor her." Jimin mumbled sadly, feeling really bad for the girl but Yoongi shook his head with a smile.

"Don't worry, I know how to protect someone now. That time I was young and immature but now I am well aware of situations."

"Ok.. so next week and please, you won't harm him." He demanded or more like order. Yoongi raised one brow.

"And why do you think so?"

"Of course.. he is very close to me and according to you, you love me and I saw in movies that Mafia are always cruel and never like other people close to their love so they always harm those people. Yeah." Jimin said in one breath, moving his hands here and there while explaining.

"So you are very intelligent Mr. Park. I am impressed you know everything." He joked and laughed when he saw the wide open mouth and eyes of Jimin.

"Don't you dare Mr. Min. Yoongi. He is my only best friend and he already suffered a lot. I just hope he is fine." Jimin glared at him but softened when he remembered his only best friend.

Yoongi came forward and hugged Jimin who was taken aback by the sudden touch.

"I will never hurt you Jimin ah. Not in any way. Maybe I can't be lovey-dovey but I can still prove my love for you. Just- don't leave me, even if you can't love me back.. just don't leave my side. Please." Those words were said in a soft and low voice as Yoongi was nuzzling Jimin's shoulder.... who's hands were hanging on his sides as he didn't hug back.

Hearing those words made Jimin's hands act on their own. Moving up, his hands reached back to other... gently patting and then rubbing in circles.... his lips parted to say a few words that caused the other to smile in relief.

"I won't..."

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Taehyung was sitting in his deep thoughts, recalling the scenes from the morning. Jungkook was behaving a little bit differently and Taehyung felt it a lot.

He didn't kiss my forehead or cheeks...

He didn't hug me.

He didn't call me baby.

He was counting all the things that he missed from his lover. Pouting and sulking was the only thing he was doing in his thoughts. His head was feeling a little heavy and his body was aching for no reason. He slowly slumped down on the chair more, leaning his head back while closing his eyes.

Is he still mad at me? What should I do?

"Ah what should I do?" He asked himself while inhaling sharply. Soon he felt two hands on his closed eyes.

"Bogumie.. don't," Taehyung whined, not bothering to move an inch.

"Wait? Taehyung you are burning." Bogum yelped when he felt a burning sensation on the other's body.

"Get up.. you should go to the nurse's office or hospital.. get up..hurry." He tried to make him stand but Taehyung shook his head no and said that he just wants to sleep. Somehow they ended up on a bench where Taehyung was sleeping, his head on Bogum's lap who silently played with his soft blue locks... but he ended on kissing his cheek softly, a smile crept on his face as he did that. Bogum covered his body with the long coat he was wearing before.

Later when Taehyung woke up.. his temperature was better than before and Bogum was surprised about this but didn't say anything. Saying goodbye to Bogum, Taehyung left early after talking with his teacher.

"Mr. Taehyung.. are you free?" His guard asked him and he just nodded in response. Drive to the mansion was silent and Taehyung was leaning on his seat with closed eyes.

Just when he entered the mansion, he was met with loud noises coming from Jungkook's room. Throwing his bag to the side, he ran to his office which was locked from the inside. Maybe Hoseok or Namjoon wasn't at home as only Jackson was standing there with a worried yet horrified face.

"W-what happened? Why his room is locked?" Taehyung asked bewildered as he continued knocking on the door but Jackson said a soft "I don't know" in reply, causing him to be tenser.

"Mr. Jeon?? J- Jungkook.. open the door please.. it's me. O- open the door." He said while breathing heavily, hands continuously banging on the wooden door.

"I SAID DON'T DISTURB ME!" Jungkook's growl was followed by a crashing sound and Taehyung panicked. He remembered how he injured himself last time and the bloodied raven-haired was the last thing he would want to witness ever again.

"Jungkook.. pl-please.. open it. For sake.. don't be that much an- angry. Please let me in.. please," Taehyung said as his voice was so much concerned but shaky. Another crash sound echoed in the mansion and he looked back at Jackson with teary eyes.

"S- spare key?" He was still breathing heavily and Jackson got worried about his condition.

"We don't have one for his room but Taehyung, calm down, please...  you don't look good. He will be fine." Jackson tried in a low voice but Taehyung shook his head.

"Please do... something. JUNGKOOK... KO-" He yelled but his words cut off as Jackson yelled while catching his body. Taehyung slumped down on the floor, his fists still on the door but couldn't bang anymore when his hands finally fell on the floor, devoid of any energy.

"TAEHYUNG??? TAEHYUNG?? JK! Open the door. Taehyung is not breathing properly." Jackson yelled panicked as he held the almost limp body of Taehyung who was barely opening his eyes as trying to breathe.

All the crashing sounds stopped and soon the door opened. Jungkook leaned forward when he saw Jackson crouched on the floor with Taehyung in his arms.

"Tae?? ANGEL?" Feeling the dread on the scene, he quickly leaned down and tried to wake him up. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes a bit and smiled looking at Jungkook. He weakly raised his hand and Jungkook grabbed that quickly... feeling the hotness of the younger's body.

"He is burning.. call Jin Hyung. HURRY UP." He ordered Jackson while taking Taehyung's body in his arms gently as he made his way back to his room.

"Jin Hyung is not in Seoul.. he is out of the city to attend some medical conference," Jackson informed him while Jungkook was laying Taehyung on the bed, covering his body with blankets. Taehyung was conscious but due to a high fever, he was at a lack of energy.

With his weak hands, he grabbed Jungkook's hands.

"I a-m fine. Don't worry. W- why y-"

"Don't talk much. Jackson call some other doctor but trusted one." Jungkook shushed him and looked back at Jackson who quickly left on hearing that.

Taehyung felt relieved that his Jungkook was back when he felt those warm lips on his forehead kissing him gently like ever. His worries started to disappear when Jungkook slipped inside the blankets, hugging him closely. Slowly, he closed his eyes feeling so much tired, and let his senses disappear.

"Why everything is happening like that?? Is my love not enough?" Jungkook breathed with teary eyes, looking deeply at Taehyung, his angel, the person who actually looks like an angel.

His heart felt betrayed when he saw Taehyung in that person's arms... when he saw that person kissing his angel... remembering those pictures, his teary eyes become filled with anger and his grip tightened on Taehyung's back.

"Once I get to know him...

I will kill him."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum... How are you all?. Well, surprise 🤗 why not.. all of your comments are so motivating. Thanks for your support 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.4K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...
89.1K 3.4K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
1M 32.5K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...
476K 22.7K 20
❝Sometimes good things have to fall apart so later on they can come together and be better.❞ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 3 ➺ mafioso!Taeh...