I Transmigrated into an otome...

By Liliana_York

Kameko has a perfect life; a loving family, people she could truly trust and herself, a beautiful and strong... More

Author's Note
Characters
1. I died in an 'accident'
2. Reincarnated? Meh? Into an Otome game?!,
3. Oh well
4. Crown Prince
5. Guest
6. Lets get along, brother
7. Debut
8. K
9. What's with this world?
10. Two Identity.
Not An Update!
11. Characters
12. Mind game: The Queen, The Joker and The King Part 1
14. Lawless
The Author has something to say
15. Lady's Lazy Life
16. His Obsession
17. Little innocent lamb
Special Chapter
18. "Who are you?"
You don't need to read as it's extra
19. Narcissari
This Author is really thankful≧﹏≦
20. SevenKin
The Author has something to say: 2
21. Dream
22. The Unexpected(s)
23. Truth?
This Author's Boring Thoughts
24. Beauty causes distruction
25. Her precious!
26. Birthday
Thank you for Understanding.
27. Home!
28. A play

13. The Queen, The Joker and The King Part2

3.1K 113 9
By Liliana_York

A/N: Hey, how have y'all been? I've been feeling lazy and all but all's all so I hope y'all are feeling great too! Stay safe and healthy guys, love yoooo!

(Edited)

                   ____________________

Amerllyis

Today had been very busy, everyone in the academy had been busy getting dressed up for Marquis Lance's Birthday. They could just go with their families but as of now, as long as we were in the academy, no one was allowed to leave, everything was prepared by this 'oh so rich' academy (it's sponsored by the royal family after all.)

In my opinion, this party was a waste of time. I mean, why would such a man, older than my dad celebrate his birthday? I mean, they sure can celebrate. However extravagant they want, I don't care, it's not my money.

However that'd also mean I'd have to go too as the only daughter of the Lapis family. And that's what exactly what I'm doing, getting ready for the birthday banquet. I was actually really lazy to go at first but considering my brother was to attend along with me, I was pretty much delighted. At least, I'd get to talk to him, what a pleasing feeling.

I dressed up beautifully as usual, it was nothing new. I'd look good in anything, be it a royal gown or a farmer's clothing. Every single person was awed by my beauty, even you'd be if you saw me in person but how sad, y'all don't have the power to witness the goddess with your naked eyes.

Oh well, not that I care.

"Llyis.." Brother called out my name in a rather soft and pleasing tone than I'd expected which quite delighted me. He was dressed handsomely as always, as expected of my brother. All in black, how hot and manly? 

"Zero nii, lets go!" I tugged my arms around him as we head to the carriage. I had decided, I wasn't gonna force him to do anything, we'd just spend our time instead of wasting it.

Or that's what I thought..

"Zero nii, why are you avoiding me again? I promise I won't do anything so just sit next to me" Not that I'd do anything inappropriate to him, a lady doesn't behave that way, mind you.

He completely ignored me.

"Oh well" I sighed. 

I couldn't do anything anymore, I wanted to help him as a sister but if he's gonna keep ignoring me, be it. 

Not that I care, did I ever care?

"Say Zero nii, are you possessed by K? I don't think so. But seriously, if you gonna keep on ignoring me, do as you please. I'm tired and I'm not gonna continue running after you like some love struck dumbass. You know, you matter to me but I don't have the heart to follow or care for someone who'd continuously ignore. Don't call me cold hearted if you're on  brink of death"

I pleasantly took on the role of ignoring the person inside this carriage with me. Like hell, he ain't a princess, I don't need to run after him all day long. It's annoying..

Not a word was said for the next hour until we reached the Lance's castle which was exaggerated with decorations, duh. 

Mom and dad was seen inside the party, dressed elegantly as usual.

"Mother, father. I've missed you" Nobles had to be respectful to their parents while in a ball or a greatly exaggerated birthday party.

"Llyse sweetheart, mommy missed you too" Mom hugged me, not paying attention to the eyes that followed our every action. Sigh

"It seems the rumor is quite true, that the daughter of the Lapis is quite loved and cared for" In short, spoiled. The birthday man, mister Lance entered the light as he said with the warmest smile he could gather. 

Was it fake or was it not? Read it in the next chapter if the author (AKA the person spoiling my love for my bro) even updates.

"She is our lovely princess after all" My father flashed back a very cool and handsome smile that the women and even mother blushed for heaven's sake. I know he is handsome and all but.. sigh can't help it, can I?

"Amerllyis De' Scarlet Lapis, daughter of Duke Claude De' Zeil Lapis and Duchess Veronica De' Rose Lapis, wishes you a very delightful happy birthday. May you live long (to see the day I become the ultimate villainess, just kidding)" I smiled gracefully as I bowed lightly holding the hem of my gown.

"Oh, thank you" He smiled back "Where is Lord Kiel, was he unable to attend?"Straight to my brother, huh? What do you want with my brother anyways?

"Our son is socializing with the other nobles, you see, he does not easily interact with other people so it makes us delighted to see him socializing" Should you say that to others, mother? 

"Llyse, has any guy tried to approach you? Is your brother protecting you well?" There goes my dad, completely ignoring the conversation, just shows his dominance over others.

"You do not need to worry, father." I smiled cutely, dad's weak spot. And he asked no more!

"Anyway father, I shall go and enjoy this boring party too. Your daughter bids a goodbye for now" I left to get me some strawberry cake that I had been eyeing for a while now. 

And I enjoyed the cake, not until three guys A.K.A the capture targets of this booooring otome game approached me, namely Zen, his brother Ezekiel dragging the lazy Leo, they seem to be good friends even though Leo seems not so enthusiastic. His face is so boring that I'm feeling bored too-_-

"Princess, why are you alone? Has your brother finally fallen out of love for you?" Zen asked with quite a contented smile. You see, for these past few years, he had been trying to make me his caged bird, I mean I get that and all but does he have to confess to me something of sort?

"You are quite a funny little kid, AmerllyisHe laughed as he said that after seeing my dumb expression when he confessed he'd cage me, that was also the first time he called me by my name which felt really weird.

"I'm serious about this though, I can only warn you to make this more interesting. So do mark my words, only you and I know of this. There might be a third person too."  And he chuckled albeit creepily though in the end he was just kidding. Seriously? Like hell, I'd believe that. He was born a psycho, I tell you.

This person, the crown prince had also been trying to get my brother out of the way, not by violent means but instead making my bro the vice president of the council and thus, providing him more work.

"Nope, I fell out of love for him. I am not talking to him until he talks to me at least for a minute or so" Why am I even telling him this?

"Is that so? How interesting" He smiled more delightfully than he had been.

"Brother, Sis? We're kind of here too?" Ezekiel tried to get our attention when he was sadly ignored. Add Leo, he's there too.

"Forgive me, Your Highness"

"Hey hey, don't do that. You're brother's wife, the kingdom's future queen, you cannot do that!" That was too loud and everybody heard that, dumbass. What do I do with you? I ain't queen to be or something nor am I married to the psycho, no way.

Luckily, everyone continued with their boring convo. Lucky

"Meet my senior roommate, Leo Lance, he's a really great friend!" Ezekiel introduced enthusiastically but Leo didn't seem excited, nevermind.

"Leo, nice to meet you" Whoa, he's a cool guy. Doesn't seem to care about status at all! None of the capture targets seem to be caring about status at all! They just seems to have this natural air that says 'IDC' on them, tsk. This word is full of loopholes.

"Amerllyis" I smiled, well.

"Don't forget about me" Another similar voice was heard, "Levi Kayson, Lord Reinard's younger bro" Dark ruby eyes, different from Leo but similar snowy (and I mean like the real deal) hair which only the family of Lance possessed was seen.

"Just call me Leo" Leo said, for the first time, with warmth in his cold and some what broken voice, boy must be going through puberty.  But no matter what, I could never mistake his voice as it had always been talking to me from my head.

What is K doing here? 

"I'll just call you bro" K/Levi smiled playfully as he shrugged.

"Anyway love, everyone has gathered. The Queen, The joker and The King"  No one seemed to hear that except me or so I thought but Zen seemed to have heard it.

"The King and His Queen is here" The air seemed stiff and frozen for a minute as they stared at each other threateningly with smiles plastered on their face. Am I missing something here?

"Whatever it may be, time till 10"  Ten? "And he dies, tick-tock princess, time is running~" K warned as he winked.

Damn it, I had forgotten completely. If I couldn't make up my brother's mind, he would die. No matter what, even if it disturbs the flow of the game.

                         ______________

Author

Amerllyis quickly walked away, ignoring everything and everyone around her. She had only one thing on her mind, that was to find her brother and do everything in her power to save him. Had she realized this sooner, that time was running out, she wouldn't have wasted her time but her stubbornness got the better out of her and now all could she do was hope that she could get to her brother's heart.

"Zero Nii, I need to talk to you!" Amerllyis grabbed her brother's arm and dragged him away from the group he was talking to. She couldn't care about the people around her, none mattered to her. 

"Brother, all I wanna say is, I love you, care for you and one of the rarest people I truly trust so if you die now, I hella swear I'll hate you so much that I'll commit suicide and bang your head many times in the after life. I'll follow you in death!" She stated with haste as she did not have time, only a few minutes had left before the clock ticked 10.

The clock ticked each second and there was no reply, she could hear the sound of her breathing and the beat of her heart that felt so fragile at the moment, it could break. If Zero died, she would only drown herself in misery as it would be her fault if he died and she was not ready for anything like that.

"Hahaha" When the clock ticked 10, she could hear the laughter of her brother beautifully echoing like music in her ears. Amerllyis looked up in surprise to see her brother laughing for the first time which made the scene even more extraordinary.

"What are you saying, Llyis?" Zero did not seem to recall anything except the fact that her sister confessed her love for him.

In fact, he knew what he had to do to continue the game until it ended.

"Eh? Eh?!"

                         _______________

"So you are the intruder in this game" K stated with a smile that could get to anyone's spine, "How rude, to not inform me of your visit"

"I wish I could but I just wanted to surprise you" The other guy chuckled as he licked the lollipop that appeared when he craved for it.

"Is that so~? How cute"

"I know right"

"Anyway, care to tell me who you are and what purpose have you come here for?"

"I can't reveal my identity yet but I can tell you that I'm here to capture your angel~"

                     __________________

A/N: Chapter end, thank you shooo much for reading.  Don't forget to vote and comment!

Byesss~

Word Count: 1834

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 296 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
1.2K 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
1M 33.9K 91
(Highest Ranked: #24 in Fantasy/Magic) THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY (2nd Book is already up on my Profile; This one is Complete) I died and when I woke...
570K 24.3K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...