Bad Intentions {TVD}

De SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... Mais

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

XLII. Family Dinner

588 16 0
De SammyjVega

     I gasp, sitting up and looking around. "Alina?" I look over to see Damon walking out of the bathroom, a worried expression on his face. "Hey, what's wrong? What happened?" I shake my head, looking around the room, slightly disoriented. "Another nightmare?" I look over to Damon and nod slowly.
    He sighs, getting back into the bed and pulling me to him. 

      "It's okay, it's over." He says softly. I nod, laying my head on his chest. "I was worried." 

     "I'm sorry." I apologize. 

 "Well, i can think of a couple of ways you could make it up to me." He smirks, rolling us over so he's on top of me. I smile, pulling him down to me, kissing him. 
   His lips move to my collar bone, lifting my shirt. 

  "You're taking too long," I whine, pulling my shirt over my head. I smirk up at him, pulling him down to me once again. 

____________________________________

      I sigh, laying on the bed as i watch Damon walk around the room, on speaker-phone with Stefan. "What's going on?" Stefan asks. 

    "Well, i showered. I shaved. Had breakfast. Very relaxed." Damon smirks looking over to me with a smirk. I roll my eyes, getting up and pulling my shirt back over my head. I need to change. 

    "That makes one of us." Stefan huffs. Damon and i share a shocked look, trouble in paradise? 

     "I did hear one piece of good news, though." I frown at what Damon's about to say. "Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night." Tyler probably left with Jules, and from what I've been told, Elijah's witch and Lili told the wolves that if they didn't leave town, they'd basically be slaughtered. 

     "How do you know?" Stefan questions as i walk over to the dresser that i have my clothes in. I slip on a creme colored cropped sweater, a red and black plaid skirt, pulling on ripped leggings underneath. I turn around seeing Damon smirking at me. 

     "Well, i heard it from sheriff Forbes, who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood, thus, ending our werewolf chapter, bringing us to..." 

     "Killing Elijah." Stefan states. I sigh, turning around frowning. When are they going to realize, we can't kill the Originals. 

    "Exactly," Damon confirms. I turn to see him holding the dagger in his hands. 

     "Well, it's not going to be easy. He's crafty and he has Lili on his side." Stefan reminds Damon. Damon rolls his eyes, weighing the dagger in his hand. 

      "Well, I've got a crafty little dagger." 

"He's an original. We won't know what all that encompasses." Stefan tells him. Damon looks to me, rolling his eyes and i shrug. Moving to the bed to put on my boots. 

     "Oh, trust me, Stefan. I'm gonna dot all my T's. I don't want any surprises." I give him a weird look, Isn't cross all my T's? 

     "Wow, Damon, tell me you're actually gonna be careful for once," Stefan says in a teasing tone. I hold back a laugh, Damon giving me a playful glare. 

     "Yes, Stefan, I've become you." Damon groans. "How tragic for both of us. Gotta run. I've a murder to plan. Busy day." He huffs, hanging up. "Do you know how annoying he is?" 

     "I'm sure you're gonna tell me." I laugh. 

________________________________________________

        "Other than the lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon pressed. Ric. Damon and I were all sitting in a booth at the Grill. Ric had just had a run-in with Elijah and Lili while Jenna was giving them a tour of the old properties in the historic village. 

    "No, it was boring." He huffed, taking a drink of his coffee. "Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming." 

    I tilt my head, leaning forward on the table, "You sounded jealous. Didn't he sound a bit jealous?" I smirk, looking up to Damon.

    "Kinda do." He nodded. Ric narrowed his eyes at me, rolling them and then looking back at Damon. 

     "Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." 

"No one's listening." Damon shrugged. Ric hums, looking away. "I just need the right opportunity." Damon mumbles. I sigh, rolling my eyes and looking up, Seeing Jenna, Elijah, and Lili walking into the grill. 

    "Oh, look, It's Jenna, her new boyfriend, and her new bestie." I tease. Damon and Ric look over as i wave to them. "Hey, Jenna." 

     "Hey, Guys." Jenna grins, walking over. Lili and Elijah trailing behind her. 

   "So, i hear you three had quite the meeting of historical minds today." Damon smiles. 

    Jenna shrugs nodding as Elijah and Lili just stare at him, "Yeah, i guess you could say that." I see what Ric's talking about, she seems a little too happy. Maybe she doesn't know Lili and Elijah are together?

    "Well, as much as I'd love to continue this, I've got papers to grade," Ric said in a cheery tone that was completely fake. Poor Ric. I look between all of them all. I share a quick look with Damon and i smile, leaning forward. 

    "I just had a great idea." I smile, "We should all get together for dinner sometime, like a dinner party." Damon looks over to me, instantly catching onto what i was saying. 

   "Oh, my girl. Full of good ideas." He smirks, slinging his arm across my shoulder. "I'll be happy to host. Say tonight. Maybe?" Elijah just blinks at Damon, a small smile on his face. 

    "Jenna?" I ask, tilting my head. Ric's eyes widen as he looks between all of us. 

    "Uh, Actually i don't know if tonight works-"

"Yeah. I'm free." Jenna nods, giving a small glare to Ric. The tension is real. I look over to Lili who looks over to Elijah, nudging him. The night at the grill when i first met Lili, we decided we needed to get Elijah and Damon on the same page. I wasn't going to survive the sacrifice, and i knew that. So when I died,  i didn't want Damon to get himself killed by going after Elijah and Klaus. 

   "It'd be a pleasure." Elijah smiles, looking over to me. 

"Great." I smile, clapping my hands. 

___________________________________________

    "Do we really have to do this?" I frown as we enter the tomb. 

    "We need answers," Damon states, pulling the blood-filled water bottle out of the inside of his jacket pocket. "And we're only giving her enough to wake her up, not keep her strong," Damon states, leading me through the tomb until we find the small gated area Katherines now great and veiny body is. 
   Damon waves the bottle under her nose, trying to get a reaction out of her. She finally moves her head and Damonput the bottle to her lips. 

    "Drink up." Katherine starts to gulp as much as she can and i frown, "Good girl." She gasps for air, grabbing the bottle from Damon. "We come bearing gifts, we didn't have time to properly shop, so you get Alina's old clothes." 

    I sigh, pulling out the clothes and placing them on the gate for her. "Wow, that blood did the trick," Damon smirks, Katherine glaring up at us. "You're almost pretty again." 

    "What is it that you want?" She says lowly. 

"Guess who's back in town?" 

      She tilts her head cautiously, "Your old friend, John Gilbert." 

     "Really?" She says in false shock, "Why?" 

 "Because he cares about his daughters," Damon says sarcastically. "Wants to protect them from Elijah, Lili, and the Big, Bad Klaus." 

    "Touching." She scoffs. 

"Yeah, right." I scoff, crossing my arms. She looks over to me, smirking before looking back at Damon. 

    "He told me this old wives tale about how to kill an Original." 

     "And you want to know if it's true." She sighs, starting to take off her dress. "If it was, i wouldn't tell you." She moved over to the clothes examining them. 

    "Now, why not? I mean, you want The Originals dead as much as i do." I shoot Damon a look but it goes unnoticed as he keeps talking to Katherine. 

     "Klaus, Yes. Lili, Maybe. Elijah, no." She corrects. "He's compelled me to stay in here. If he dies, I'm stuck in here forever."

     "Sucks for you." I say with a false pout. 

"Forget it, Damon. Killing Elijah would be a suicide mission, and it seems Alina knows it too. You can't do it." Damon looks down to me and i give him a look. Katherine is right, Damon can't kill Elijah or Lili.

    "Can so." 

"Can't." Katherine and i say at the same time. Damon frowns, looking between us. Katherine smirks, looking back up to Damon. 

    "Even with a dagger and a little white oak ash?" He challenges. Katherine stiffens as she turns to face us, her eyes wide. Damon smirks in satisfaction, crossing his arms. 

    "No. Damon, if you kill Elijah, then I'm stuck in here forever." 

    I tilt my head, watching Katherine. "You're really scared." I frown. 

     "J-just get me out of here first and then I'll help you." She margins. "I'll- I'll help you kill Elijah or-or protect the twins. Whatever you want." 

     "I get you out of here and your ass is sipping Klaus-free margaritas on some unknown island somewhere. No way." Damon glares. Katherine shakes her head basically pleading for us to let her out. 

    "That's not true. I'll stay." She assures. "Alina, please you know if he kills Elijah, Lili will go after him" I do know that. Elijah and Lili are married if Damon kills Elijah, it'll be that vengeful widow type shit.
    Damon puts his hand on my shoulder, drawing my attention over to him. 

     "Well, thank you, you've told everything i need to know." He says, putting his hand on the small of my back, guiding me towards the exit. 

     "I've told you nothing." 

"You have, you have indeed confirmed that it is possible to kill an Original, which I will do tonight." I frown, looking up at Damon. "Guess who's coming to dinner?" I frown as he walks away towards the exit. I frown, pulling my phone out. 

     'You were right.'

_____________________________________________

       I sigh walking into the formal dining room, seeing Jenna setting up the plates, "So, what's going on with you and Alaric?" I question, setting the wine glasses down. "I feel like there's some tension." 

    Jenna looks over to me with a small frown, "I don't know. I really like him." She admits, pushing a piece of her hair out of the way, I hum, motioning for her to continue. "It's more than like and i want it to work, but i can't help but feel that he's hiding something from me." She frowns, "And then I've got John whispering things in my ear about him." 

    "Like what?" I frown, leaning against the table. "You know he just likes to bug." 

     "I know. But he's telling me things i don't want to believe. Things i don't believe, not if they're coming from John's mouth." She laughs with a smile. 

     "Good." I smile, "But you need to trust him if you want it to work." I tell her with a soft smile. It's technically our fault that Ric can't tell her anything. 

    "Does Damon tell you everything?" She asks and i nod. She smiles and sighs, "By the way, you look very nice." I smile.

    "I'll be back, it looks like we need more glasses." I smile. I walk into the living room. 

     "This is a bad idea." Ric huffs, pacing back and forth. 

"There is no such thing as a bad idea," Damon tells him, his back to me as he pours himself a bourbon. 

     "Yes, there is," I tell him, making them both turn to look at me. "And this is a bad one." 

    "No, it's just a poorly executed awesome one." He sighs, handing Ric a glass. 

    "No." Ric frowns, "I don't like the idea of Elijah and Lili being in the same house with Jenna." I frown, that is the one thing i don't like about this. I didn't suggest this to plan to kill Elijah, i suggested it, hoping Damon and Elijah would be civil. 

    "Jenna's perfectly safe." Damon assures, "Besides, It's just a fact-finding mission. It's totally harmless." I narrow my eyes at Damon who gives me a look. 

    "It's just a fact-finding mission?" 

"Yes." Damon sighs. 

      "Listen, no sneak attacks. No surprise plans. Nothing that's gonna put Alina or Jenna in harms way. Okay?" Ric states firmly. 

    "Scouts honor," Damon smirks, holding a hand up and then patting Ric's shoulder.

    "Hey, I need some help with the wine." Jenna smile, walking into the room. Damon gives me a small smile. Ric walks over towards the dining room with Jenna, leaving the room. I frown as Damon walks over to one of the desks, opening a box. 

     "Damon, please." I sigh, shaking my head. "You're already lying to Ric. Just, you can't kill him." I frown. 

    "It'll be fine." Damon waves off, pulling the dagger out. "Elijah's stronger than me. Faster than me. It's all about the element of surprise." 

    "And what about Lili? She'll kill you." 

"I'll deal with her. But, I'll need to help." I frown, watching him walk around the room. "I need you to encourage the gentlemen to take their after-dinner drinks in here, While you do coffee in the kitchen with the girls." 

     "Damon." I groan. 

"Alina please." Damon pleads. The doorbell rings and my heart drops. Damon and i walk towards the door. 

    "Who invited him?" Jenna glares. 

"John. Surprise. Leave." Damon glares, standing in the doorway, still glaring at him. 

    "When Jenna told me she was coming to a dinner party for Elijah and Lili, i decided i couldn't miss out on all the fun and games. " John smirks, not moving an inch. Jenna scoffs, walking back to the dining room. 

    "There are not going to be any fun and games tonight, John. It's just a dinner party." Ric sighs. Ric shares a look with Damon, walking after Jenna. 

     "What he said." Damon smiles. 

_____________________________________

      I sigh, opening the door smiling when i see Elijah and Lili, "Good Evening, Alina." Elijah greets, taking my hand and kissing my knuckles. 

    "Elijah." I smile, Lili walks forward giving me a quick hug. 

    "Thank you." She whispers. I smile. 

"Damon." Elijah greets. I sigh, Lili moving beside Elijah, linking her arm with his. Damon moves behind me, a hand resting in my hip. 

     "Thank you for coming. Please, come in." Damon says with a fake smile. They walk further in, Elijah holding a hand out. 

    "Just one moment. Can i just say that if you have anything less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, i suggest you reconsider." Elijah warns. I look up to Damon who has the same fake smile. 

    "No, nothing, nothing dishonorable," Damon confirms. "Just getting to know you." 

    Elijah hums, smiling. "Well, that's good. Because, you know, although the twins and the two of us have this deal, if you so much as make a move to cross either of us, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house. I assume you care deeply and will do anything to protect Alina?" 

     "Of course." Damon nods, slightly pulling me closer to him. 

     "Then, understand I'll do anything in my power to protect Lilianna. Are we clear?" Elijah says with narrowed eyes. 

    "Crystal." Damon glares. Lili looks forward, a smile coming to her face. 

    "Jenna, wonderful to see you again." She greets, "How are you?" 

     "It's nice to see you." Jenna smiles as Lili walks forward to give her a hug. 

     "You look incredible." I look back to Elijah and Damon who are glaring at each other. I clear my throat, gesturing for Elijah to walk in. He smiles, walking towards Jenna as well, I move to close the door giving Damon a look. 

     "Cancel whatever the hell you're planning," I command.

______________________________________

    "I hate to break it to you, Damon, but according to Elijah, your family is so not a founder of this town." Jenna laughs as she pours more wine. 

    Damons eyes widen as he hums, looking over to Elijah, "Do tell." 

    "Well, as i mentioned to Jenna earlier, a faction of settlers migrated from Salem after the witch trials in the 1690s. Over the next hundred years, they developed this community where they could feel safe from persecution." I look around the table as Elijah speaks, locking eyes with John, i quickly look away, sighing.

     Jenna hums interested, "Because they were witches." 

"Uh, there was no tangible proof that there were witches in Salem." Ric sighs, i give him a look and he shrugs. 

    "Ric's a history teacher. Big on facts." Damon says quickly.  

     "Well, the lore says that there was this wave of anti-witch hysteria. It broke out in the neighboring towns, so these ladies, witches, were rounded up." Lili starts, "They were tied to stakes in a field together and burned." She grits out. I don't miss the way Elijah reaches over and holds her hand. Lili's part witch, part vampire. A hybrid of sorts. So i guess witch persecution is a touchy subject for her. 

    "Some say you could hear the scream from miles around us. They were consumed by the fire." She says in a faraway tone, staring down at the table. Suddenly, she takes in a deep breath, smiling. "Could you pass the-" 

    "I wouldn't repeat this to the historical society." Jenna chuckles. I let out a small laugh, Elijah laughing along. 

     "It's starting to sound a little like a ghost story to me." John comments. Everyone gives John an unimpressed look. If you can't tell, no one really likes him. 

    "So, why do you want to know the location of these alleged massacres?" Damon asks, pulling the attention back to him. 

    "You know..." Elijah shrugs, "A healthy historian's curiosity, of course." 

     "Of course." Damon nods. Istart to feel really uncomfortable here. I know Damon's going to try and kill Elijah tonight, and there's nothing i can do to stop it. I pull out my phone and sigh. 

    "Alina..." Jenna says clearing her throat.

"Something wrong?" Damon frowns. 

      "I, um, I forgot i have a paper due for English, it's due tomorrow, i haven't started it. I should probably go." I lie. Damon frowns, nodding. "Bye." I say, kissing his cheek. I wave goodbye to everyone else and then rush out of the house. This night isn't gonna end well. 

_______________________________________

       I sit on my bed, feeling someone, two someones at my window. "You knew what Damon was planning." 

    "I tried to warn you." I frown, looking over to Lili and Elijah, "I told him not to, but he doesn't listen to me." Elijah and Lili share a sad look. 

    "I'm sorry about this..." She mumbles. I start to feel like my heads about to explode before i actually collapse back onto the bed and everything goes black. 

      When i wake up, I'm in the woods, Elijah carrying me. "Morning sunshine." Lili smiles. 

     "What's going on?" I ask. Elijah putting me down so I can walk myself but he has a grip on my arm. I'm beyond pissed right now. I look forward, gasping when i see the lake house. They're gonna take Elena and I to Klaus...

    "Scream and I'll put you back to sleep," Lili states firmly. I gulp looking forward. They pull me closer till we stop in the driveway. Elijah bends down, handing me over to Lili, picking up a few small rocks. I watch as he tosses them around in his hand.
   He throws them, knocking a panel out of the door, and the whole door falling off its hinges. I let out a scream, Lili clamping her hand over my mouth. 

    "You know, we might not be able to enter this house..." Elijah taunts. "But I'm a very patient man, My wife, not so much. But I'll wait you out, and if you don't already know, we have your sister." 
    I see Elena come into view and i frown, Lili, pulling me back to her tighter. 

    "They shouldn't have done what they did." Elena says softly, "But Alina wasn't apart of this, let her go." Elena pleads. 

     "The deal is off," Lili calls out. 

"I'm renegotiating," Elena states, looking over to me. 

       "You have nothing left to negotiate with," Elijah smirks. 

    "Elena no!" I cry out when i see her pull out a knife. 

"There's two of you." Elijah reminds her. 

       "But I'm the doppelganger." Elena lies, "I'd like to see you lure Klaus into Mystic falls after i bleed to death and all you're left with is the shadow." 

     "Stefan won't let you die." 

"No, he won't." Elena nods, "He'll feed me his blood to heal me, and then I'll kill myself and become a vampire, just like Katherine did." She threatens, "So, unless you want that to happen again, promise me the same as before- promise me..." Elena says, shaking her head. "You won't harm anyone that i love. Even f they harmed you." 

    "I'm sorry, Elena. I'm going to call your bluff." My eyes widen when she turns the knife to her, stabbing it into her stomach. 

  "No!" I cry out, rushing towards her, Lili pulling me back. I see Elijah at the door, trying to get in. Why isn't Stefan helping her. 

    "Stefan, save her before i kill the other." Lili calls out. There's nothing for a minute and then i feel teeth in my neck. I cry out, falling the floor, feeling the blood flowing. 

    "Yes. Yes, you can have your deal." I hear Elijah say quickly, i see him look back at me with wide eyes. "Let me heal you. Lili!" He growls. 

    "Give me your word!" I feel Lili crouch down beside me, her wrist to my mouth. I close my lips tightly, not letting any in. 

    "Elijah, she's not taking it!" I shove her wrist away. 

"Give us your word!" I croak out. 

     "Fine! You have our word." Lili calls out, Elijah nodding. I turn to her, her wrist on my mouth and her blood flowing down my throat. "No!" I hear Lili cry out. I look up, still groggy seeing Elijah falling to the ground. 

    "Elijah..." I mumble. I don't think I'm all the way healed because i can still feel blood oozing down my neck. I look up and Lili's gone. Damon now crouched beside me, his wrist at my mouth now. 

     "Never do that again." Damon pleads. I look over to Elijah frowning. "Little tip. Don't pull the dagger out." He says, holding me to him. 

______________________________________

    I stand there expressionless as Damon and Stefan drag Elijah's body into the cellar. Elena has an arm wrapped around me. I shrug her away as Stefan walks over to her wrapping an arm around her. 
     I sigh when Damon starts to pat Elijah down, finally pulling something out, The Moonstone. "What do we have here?" Damon smirks. "A little moonstone bar of soap. I'll hold onto this" 

    "So that's is." Elena sighs, "I mean, as long as we keep the dagger in there, then he stays dead." 

      "That is until Lili finds a way in, and takes it out and then kills us all," I say shakily, causing them all to look up at me. 

     "Why don't you give us a minute." Damon smiles. I watch as Elena and Stefan walkout, saying goodnight. "What's wrong? What's up with you?" He asks. 

      "Why can't you just leave it alone?" I say looking up to him with teary eyes. "Elena and I were fine with Dying. I was fine with dying, Damon." 

     "You knew..." Damon mumbles shocked. 

"Of course i knew. Damon, i was okay with dying. But i am not okay with you and everyone i love dying." I say, my voice cracking. 

     "And how do you expect me to be okay with you dying!?" Damon scoffs. 

      "I didn't," I say shaking my head. "But i need you to understand, that we can't have both. It's either you or me..." 

      "Then let it be me." He grits out, "I have lived. I have lived past my time, Alina... and you, you just started living and you're already ready to give up?" 

     "I'm tired of fighting, Damon," I say, a tear falling down my cheek. 

      "Do you love me?" 

"Yes, i love you." 

      "Then fight, please." He whispers. Laying his forehead on mine, "Fight, please." He begs. I nod and he pulls me to him, hugging me. 

______________________

     I sigh, walking into my room. I just want to sleep. I put my bag on my window seat, seeing the window open. I frown, closing it. I hear something in my closet and frown, picking up a stake Damon had given me for protection. I walk over to the closet, seeing Katherine. 
    "Hey there." She smirks, looking through my clothes. "Do you have anything more... recent i could borrow?" She asks. I notice her only in a town and glare at her. 

     "How the hell are you here?" 

"See, i knew if i begged your take action first, listen to reason later boyfriend and begged him not to kill Elijah, that's exactly what he'd do." I glare at her, taking a deep breath. "Little known fact-- Originals can compel vampires. But as soon as they die, the compulsion wears off." 

     "And you knew?" I scoff, throwing a black tank top at her and a pair of jeans. 

     "And I'm still here. I didn't run. I meant what i said, Alina. I'm gonna help you, because the only people you have on your team, should be the ones who matter." She smirks. "You have Elijah and Lili, well now just Lili, you have Damon and now me." 

    "I don't need your help."

"Yes you do." She smirks, "So... thanks for the clothes.""

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7M 35.8K 29
Elena Gilbert. The doppelganger. The girl that has too much trouble to deal with. Remember her? Well, she's not alone. People don't ever pay attentio...
190K 5K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
24.4K 274 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...
200K 5K 94
You are the older twin sister of Elena Gilbert and you both look nothing alike. After your parents died you have been having visions and strange feel...