The Alpha's Unexpected Mate

By CristinaAnaGF

He was a werewolf. She was human. He thought he would never have a second chance. She thought he would not lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 11

76.4K 2.2K 156
By CristinaAnaGF

For the next few days, Luca was insatiable, almost every waking moment, whenever they weren't sleeping or eating, he was taking her to new heights, it was as if he was making up for lost time.

Not that she was complaining, she was just as bad as him, wanting to devour every inch of him, it was like a never-ending addiction, her body craving to be one with his.

A week had passed, since Jade crossed his threshold and he realized that not only was she carrying his pup, but that she was his second chance mate.

Gazing at her naked sleeping form, he could only sigh in contentment, his hand lightly stroking her fair skin, unable to stop himself from always being in contact.

Needing more, he replaced his hand with his lips, brushing gentle kisses along her body, hovering for a moment above her slowly growing belly, a small lump forming.

Placing a gentle kiss, he listened intently for the small sound of his pup's heartbeat, stilling and holding his breath for a moment, exhaling in surprise, unsure that he had heard correctly.

He placed his ear to her stomach, listening carefully to the sound filtering through, tears brimming his eyes, as he realized, that not only did he hear one heartbeat or two...but that he had distinctively heard three heartbeats.

Awed and more than shocked at the revelation, Luca was now more than ever determined, to not lose this gift given to him by the Moon Goddess. Not only had she given him a second chance mate, she was giving him the gift of three precious bundles of joy.

He wanted to shout out with happiness, so that everyone could hear, but had to keep his joy intact, because he still had to talk to Jade about his secret.

Moving back up her body, placing kisses along the way, swiping his tongue along her engorged nipples, suckling them with tender strokes of his tongue.

Jade moaned in pleasure, she had been slowly waking up, when she felt Luca's mouth on her sensitive breasts, lifting her hands, she held his head firmly in place, enjoying the sensations of his mouth on her breasts.

"Please..." She pleaded, her body heating up in anticipation, her legs wrapping around his waist instinctually, wanting to be fully connected with him, sighing in pleasure, as he complied and entered in her already wet core.

Luca growled in satisfaction, the scent of her arousal and her slick core, driving him to the brink of insanity, unable to control himself, he plunged into her heated core, stilling for a moment, savoring the feeling of being one with her.

Kissing her with passion, he began to move his hips, his hard length plunging in and out of her at a slow pace, drawing their pleasure for as long as he could, "I could live inside you like this forever..." He mumbled huskily against her lips, trailing his lips down her neck, reaching the place he wanted to mark her, grazing his teeth along her soft flesh, sucking hard there and giving her a hickey instead.

Jade moaned, her hands clutching his back, her fingers scraping along his length, her hips lifting in-sync with each of his thrusts. Her sensitive breasts rubbing along his chest.

The stimulation of having him inside her, his body pressed against her and his mouth doing wonderful things on her neck, she finally could not hold on anymore and screamed out her pleasure, tightening her grip on him, as she climaxed.

As she clenched hard on his engorged length, Luca came with a shout of satisfaction, nipping the skin on her neck, as he spilled his hot seed into her core, his body shuddering with each spurt released from his shaft.

Sated and breathless, he rolled over onto his back, taking her with him, placing her small curvy body, above the full length of his, stroking her back with gentle hands, "You are going to be the death of me..." He lightly joked, placing a kiss on her temple.

"You have too much stamina, for that to happen." She teased back breathlessly, placing a kiss on his chest.

Luca laughed, "You could be correct..." He stated amusingly, giving her a gentle squeeze, his heart still pounding fast in his chest.

"Aren't I always...!" She mockingly exclaimed, giving him a teasing smile.

End of Mature Content

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 56.3K 73
This is the unedited version Amara Dawson grew up in the Red Moon pack. It's the only pack she knew and despite being their female Beta, she never fe...
371K 11.5K 25
Xena Angelina. The purist soul. At least, that's what most, if not all thought. In reality, Xena Angelina i...
837K 23.3K 41
"Mine!" He snarled. Being the Alpha of the Dark Moon pack, Brandon Shaw, rules the greatest of the greatest pack. Alison Sanchez was always forced i...
238K 6.3K 59
"You're in my territory now, princess, and you'll abide by my rules. Is that clear?" he whispered in my ear as he backed me against the wall, his han...