Drunk Texting | T. Drake ✔

By ZeninaD

"If you don't go to sleep right now, I'll borrow Harley's hammer and knock you out with it." "If that means I... More

A Little Introduction
Preface
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
Author's Note
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]

[46]

114 7 8
By ZeninaD

***

[ T<•> I ]

I: I know you were taking pictures while I was in the kitchen.

T: no I wasn't.

I: yes you were.

T: right, you caught me.

I: why don't you show me what you have captured? And don't post anything on Insta just now, let me see first.

T: alright. There you go.

I: oh, is that it or are there more?

T: there are more. I like all of them and I won't delete any just so you know.

I: in the last one it looks like I'm scolding someone. And even though these are not bad, these are random pictures.

T: I love these random pictures way more than the posed ones.

T: come on Irina, you don't even have to strike a pose for pictures. You're gorgeous at all times. I have a lot of examples to prove my point.

I: you done flattering me yet?

T: I'm not flattering you. It's the truth.

I: stop being so damn adorable, princess.

T: why?

I: because then I miss you more when you're not around.

T: hey, we can do something about it too.

I: we can?

T: yup. I'm just waiting for Jay and Helena to get married because I don't want to steal their spotlight.

I: what's on your mind, Timbelina?

T: something I can't tell you just now. You'll have to wait a bit, sweetheart.

I: you've made me really intrigued now.

***

T: remember Jon's elder brother Connor?

I: yeah. The one who kept cracking jokes at the family dinner?

T: yeah the one and only.

T: he's having cabin fever right now and Wendy couldn't stay till Christmas either so he's feeling awful.

I: oh.

T: I'm planning to sneak him out of the manor.

I: okay...

T: and onto a boat tour.

I: sounds fun.

T: so I was asking if you could join us.

I: really sweet of you to invite me as well but I think it would be better if both of you go on a boy's day out.

I: he'll be more comfortable that way and trust me you'll have much more fun.

T: right. But you could join us for dinner...?

I: Timmy, it would have been great if Wendy was around too. But right now if I did, maybe Connor would miss her presence even more.

I: so all I'm saying is take your best bud out on an adventure and enjoy the day to it's fullest.

T: okay. But you don't have any problem with Connor, right?

I: of course not. He's the funniest guy ever and why would I have any problem? The Kents are honestly too sweet. No one can have any problem with them.

T: oh. Guess I was just overthinking it.

I: now princess, start preparing for your adventure day. And take some good pics for me.

T: sure thing, love.

***

[ Supersons ]

SuperJon: I'm really disappointed in you Connor.

BatKid: hadn't I told you a million times Jon... Now you finally found out for yourself.

SuperKon: hey, what are you guys talking about?

SuperJon: you had a girlfriend and you didn't even tell me?

SuperJon: I'm so so let down right now.

BatKid: look here, Kent, the issue isn't that you didn't tell Jon about your girlfriend. He's more let down on the fact that Grayson's wife knew and invited her to the family dinner and that's how he found out.

SuperKon: I mean come on, Barbara knows everything. Have you ever tried hiding something from her?

BatKid: I have actually. Multiple times. And she finds out every damn thing. It's scary.

SuperKon: exactly.

SuperJon: but you should have told me first, Connor. Way before Barbara found out. I'm your brother and you kept such a huge secret from me. I feel so betrayed.

SuperJon: you were the first person I told about Dami. You we're the first person to know when I asked him out.

SuperJon: and you didn't even mention Wendy to me once.

BatKid: now look, Kent, you hurt his feelings.

SuperKon: I did not.

BatKid: yes you did. He's almost crying.

BatKid: oh fuck.

SuperKon: he's actually crying...?

BatKid: how dare you make my beloved cry, Kent! I will get you back for this, just you wait and see.

BatKid: you'll fucking pay for this!

SuperKon: holy crap...

SuperKon: you Al Ghuls are crazy when it comes to your "beloveds".

BatKid: I don't know about the rest of them but I surely can't see Jon cry. And you're paying, Kent, you're definitely going to pay. Real real soon.

SuperKon: may the lord have mercy on my soul...

***

SuperKon: look who finally decided to join us!

BatKid: for the love of God and everything holy in this planet... No.

CaffeineAddict: oh hi Damian, what's up my dude?

BatKid: get the fuck out of here, Drake!

BatKid: who dared to add him in this chat?

BatKid: I swear I'll break your jaw if it was you, Connor Kent.

BatKid: and if Jon is the culprit then you bet all your money that I'm going to kick him out instead.

SuperJon: hey that's rude.

CaffeineAddict: easy there BabyBat, no one did. I hacked myself in.

SuperKon: like a pro.

BatKid: are you both on a ship?

CaffeineAddict: I smuggled Connor out and yes we are on a boat actually, going as far away from you as possible.

SuperKon: to Iceland where there are no little brothers.

CaffeineAddict: we don't have enough fuel for Iceland, buddy.

SuperKon: then maybe to Kansas.

SuperJon: Connor, are you drunk? You can't go to Kansas by ship.

CaffeineAddict: don't worry guys, we're just chilling out for a while. Will be back by evening.

BatKid: I wish you drown before that.

SuperKon: holy hell, you really are an annoying little gremlin.

BatKid: what the fuck did you just say!

BatKid: did you just leak our family secrets to Kent, Drake? How fucking dare you!

SuperKon: SWEAR JAR!

BatKid: make me.

SuperJon: guys chill. You're arguing for no reason at all.

BatKid: oh I have enough reason to argue. Drake just leaked a valuable family secret and he will pay.

CaffeineAddict: I hadn't known being called a gremlin was valuable to you.

BatKid: I hate you.

CaffeineAddict: love you too, chum.

SuperJon: oh my God...

BatKid: shut up.

BatKid has left the chat.

CaffeineAddict: finally he's out. How you doing, Jonathan?

SuperJon: I'm doing as usual but you sure are in a great mood today.

CaffeineAddict: why would I not be? I'm with Connor and Dami isn't here to tear us apart. Of course I'm in a fabulous mood.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 2K 37
DC BatFam Boys x OC "If you don't know the meaning to your life, then make me that meaning, and use me as the reason to live." - TGCF Long story sh...
14.3K 135 23
Damian wayne x y/n oneshots You can request others if y'all want It doesn't matter Hope you enjoy it. Request are open ⚠️ Warning ⚠️might contain Cu...
43.2K 1.2K 61
[Book One] "I've been the Archer, I've been the prey. Who could ever leave me, darling? And who could stay?" Started Aug 23rd, 2020 Finished Oct 15th...
117K 4.7K 54
~ Coffee And Liquor Series: Book 1 ~ "There's only one person in Gotham whose caffeine addiction is that bad. Of course, I know who you are." "And yo...