Drunk Texting | T. Drake ✔

Af ZeninaD

"If you don't go to sleep right now, I'll borrow Harley's hammer and knock you out with it." "If that means I... Mere

A Little Introduction
Preface
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
Author's Note
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]

[43]

127 10 10
Af ZeninaD

***

[ Gotham's Freak Club ]

Flying Grayson: I really enjoyed a lot last night. Thanks to you people.

The Walking Dead: hopefully you would have opened up your presents by now.

Flying Grayson: oh yes I did. Thanks once again all of you.

The Walking Dead: and...

Flying Grayson: Jason, I was not expecting a pair of cufflinks though, but I loved it.

The Walking Dead: that's the point of giving a gift, y'know. It's supposed to be unexpected.

***

Timmy Toes: well actually we didn't share a lot of pictures on the other group so that we won't disturb them all.

The Walking Dead: of course. I have loads of amusing pictures.

Flying Grayson: and here I thought we were done with that.

Timmy Toes: oh no, not yet.

Demon Spawn: I have a lot of awful pictures of you to post as well.

The Walking Dead: truth be told, Dami always takes the crown for capturing the most horrible yet amusing pictures.

The Walking Dead: I still can't forget the pics he shared on Timmy's birthday.

Timmy's Girlfriend: oh come on, those were adorable.

Demon Spawn: and totally ridiculous. As always.

Demon Spawn: what I still don't get, Luthor, is that how come you have such an excellent choice in everything except for men...

Timmy's Girlfriend: hey... You did not just say that!

Timmy Toes: that was a whole new level of mean. Satan would be proud.

Demon Spawn: oh yes I am. Very proud.

Timmy Toes: see, I told you guys he's Satan himself.

Flying Grayson: enough of this bickering, Dami and Timmy.

The Walking Dead: but seriously Damian, I think her choice is okay. Timmy's not that bad.

Demon Spawn: yeah, he's a nuisance.

The Walking Dead: and what do you have to say for yourself most of the times, huh?

Demon Spawn: nothing. Do you have anything to say and I dare you to, Todd...

The Walking Dead: absolutely.

Demon Spawn: oh really?

Timmy's Girlfriend: are you guys going to post any pictures or not?

Flying Grayson: damn it, Ren, and here I was hoping no one would remind them...

Timmy Toes: ah we totally forgot. Who's going to go first?

Demon Spawn: me. Here goes Fireman Grayson.

Timmy's Girlfriend: you've worked as a fireman too?

Flying Grayson: an undercover fireman to be precise.

Timmy's Girlfriend: oh I see.

The Walking Dead: and let's not forget the time he was a pilot.

Timmy Toes: and the funny part is that he had no idea how to fly a plane.

Timmy's Girlfriend: really? That's unbelievable...

Flying Grayson: my first flight was completely on auto pilot mode.

Flying Grayson: but then I learnt with time and now I can admit that I do know how to fly a plane.

Demon Spawn: poor passengers in that first flight. What if you had crashed, Grayson?

Flying Grayson: the point is that I didn't crash. Case closed.

Demon Spawn: and remember the time had to work on a stupid chat line?

Timmy's Girlfriend: he looks like he's having a great time here.

Demon Spawn: of course he does, Grayson loves to prank call people. And here he got a job which was entirely that.

Flying Grayson: oh you won't believe the tales I've heard... Absolutely ridiculous but fucking hilarious at the same time.

Timmy's Girlfriend: what I don't get is how do you find so much time to manage all this along with your job? As far as I know, you have to be on call at all times.

Flying Grayson: yeah... I manage. It's tough but Jim understands.

The Walking Dead: I bet Jim also understands that half of the time you excuse yourself from the cases just to spend some time with Barbara.

Timmy Toes: ah... Very clever, Richard, and here I thought you would never dare to put anything before duty.

Flying Grayson: hey, that's not the case.

The Walking Dead: then what do you have to say about this?

Timmy Toes: 😂😂😂

Flying Grayson: what the fuck, guys? You took a picture of that... Helena's right, you need to be tutored on the importance of consent before taking pictures, you moron.

The Walking Dead: that's when me and Bruce accidentally walked in on them and they had to quickly pretend that they were just studying the case files together.

The Walking Dead: the reaction was priceless from both sides. Dick couldn't look Bruce in the eye for a whole month and Bruce always got a little flustered when Barbara and Richard were in the same room. 

Timmy's Girlfriend: I have no words.

The Walking Dead: priceless, I say.

Flying Grayson: I'll get you back for this, Jaybird, I swear.

Demon Spawn: just get along with the rest of the pictures or I'll lose my temper.

Timmy Toes: this is when he took my cup of coffee just to see why I loved it so much. I'm still disappointed by his reaction.

Flying Grayson: it was black coffee, Tim, without milk and sugar. Absolutely bitter and tasteless.

Timmy Toes: you can't just say that! Insulting coffee is strictly forbidden on this chat.

Flying Grayson: still you people think I'm the dramatic one when Timmy clearly is way ahead of my league.

Timmy's Girlfriend: but seriously Tim, you can't drink black coffee anymore either.

Timmy Toes: oh yes I can.

Timmy's Girlfriend: because while you were taking milk coffee in the hospital, your body got accustomed to it instead.

Flying Grayson: aha! Payback is a bitch, Timbers.

Demon Spawn: this is why we call you dramatic instead of Drake.

The Walking Dead: by the way Dickybird, remember this interview?

Timmy's Girlfriend: what about Barbara then!

Timmy Toes: exactly. He saved himself in the nick of time by saying that his beautiful girlfriend was now his gorgeous wife.

Demon Spawn: how pathetic.

The Walking Dead: why don't you ask Jon about what he thinks about this then, Dami?

Demon Spawn: shut up.

Flying Grayson: now that was a close call.

Timmy Toes: regardless though, you and Barbara make a lovely couple.

Timmy's Girlfriend: I agree.

The Walking Dead: turns out Tim and Irina are not the only couple in Gotham who think that meeting on rooftops is extremely romantic.

Timmy's Girlfriend: awww 💕

Demon Spawn: absolutely unnecessary...

Flying Grayson: I dare to object!

Demon Spawn: you spent days making a portrait of Barbara when all you could have done was ask her for a picture.

Timmy's Girlfriend: holy shit, Richard, you can paint too. I'm seriously starting to think that you're a Jack of all trades.

Flying Grayson: guilty as charged, dear lady.

The Walking Dead: couple who judges together, stays together.

Timmy's Girlfriend: 😂

Timmy Toes: looks like you're gossiping about someone's dress.

Flying Grayson: could be possible. Me and Babs have a habit of gossiping. It can't be helped.

Timmy Toes: wonder what she's telling you...

Flying Grayson: I don't remember myself but I know we were gossiping about people at the inauguration of Wayne Television.

Timmy's Girlfriend: you and Barbara are perfect for each other.

Flying Grayson: aw thank you.

The Walking Dead: and to conclude the tradition, this is Richard when he's alone in Bruce's office.

Timmy's Girlfriend: 😂

Timmy Toes: I bet there are more.

Flying Grayson: stop it guys, I've had enough.

Timmy's Girlfriend: my phone's memory would get full if you send any more pics.

The Walking Dead: clear up the previous images or better still insert a memory card.

Timmy Toes: Cassie and Steph want to join too.

Flying Grayson: nooooooooo.

The Walking Dead: I'm going to add them in here. You won't have any problem, Ren?

Timmy's Girlfriend: of course not.

The Walking Dead: fantastic!

***

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

398K 9.8K 65
Title says it all Rated #1 in #jasontodd 2018!!! Rated #1 in #robin 2018!!! Rated #2 in #timdrake 2018!! Rated #8 in #readerinsert 2018 Rated #21 in...
83.2K 2.2K 47
"I know who you are" I whisper and he freezes. I could hear a soft but nervous chuckle come from his lips. "No you don't." he says ... He spun a...
1M 19.2K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...
305K 8.4K 52
Ever wonder what it's like to be a Hero? Or what it's like to be... Someone? You'll get to know the answer as you soar through the roofs of Gotham, w...