Baatein kuch unkahee si

By inavapr

Arshi ff. Show Based Story. Starts from contract marriage. peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to... More

Synopsis
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
EPILOGUE
Thank You

Part 79

5.8K 238 10
By inavapr

It was an extremely busy day in the lives of the raizadas and guptas. It was anjali's haldi day and lavanya and nk were getting engaged on the same day. Khushi's happiness knew no bounds and she was extremely busy. Arnav was never excited about such functions as he felt it created nothing but unnecessary noise. But now given that he was khushi's husband he had a little option but to 'actively' participate in these things.

Khushi was downstairs waiting for arnav to come down and check the arrangements. When he didn't come for a long time, khushi got mad at him and

said: yeh laad governor ko apne ilava kisi aur ki waqt ki koi kadar hi nehi hai! Hum kitni der se yahaan unka intezar kar rahe hai aur woh hai ki...(he doesn't care about anyone's time apart from his won..i am waiting here for him for such a long time and look at him...)

Ab humey hi jaakey dekhna parega...(I have to go and see)

As she climbed up the stairs she felt a little dizzy, but she ignored it. She stormed inside the room and as saw arnav busy on a call.

Khushi: devi maaiya aap humey rok lena..is waqt hamara matha itna garam hai ki hamarey hatho kisika bhi khoon ho sakta hai...(I am so angry now that I can even murder someone)

She stood with his hand on her waist and waited for him to finish his call.

Arnav finished his call and came and stood infront of her and said: what!! Tumhara chehra aise lal kyun hai aur aise mujhe ghur kyun rahi ho!(why is your face so red and why are you looking at me like that?)

Khushi: peechley adhey ghantey se neechey humey intezar karwake aisa sawal sirf aap kar saktey hai!!(after making me wait for so long downstairs, only you can ask something like this)

Arnav shrugged his shoulder and said: excuse me!! To maine kab kaha thi ki tum mera wait karo...(so when did I ask you to wait..)

Khushi: arnavji aapko koi chinta hai ki nehi..ghar mein do do function hai..itne saarey mehmaan...itna sab kuch..hey devi maaiya...(do you bother about anything or not...there are two functions in the house..so many guests...)

She again felt her head spinning a bit and said: humey to sach mein chakkar aa rahe hai!! (my head is spinning)

Arnav: khushi main yahaan ek important deal finalise kar raha tha..(I was finalizing an important deal here)

Khushi: to hum kaunsa aapko chhupachhupi khelne ke liye bula rahe they??(even I didn't ask you to come and play hide and seek with me)

Arnav: what the...!!

Khushi: hum bhi na...itne din aapke sath raheke bhi yeh samajh nehi paye ki aap hamesha hi ek laad governor rahenge...bekar mein hamara waqt barbaad kar diya... Hum jaatey hai aur jaake khud hi sab kuch dekhtey hai...(me also..even after staying with you for so long I didn't understand that you will always be a laad governor...wasted my time unnecessarily...I am going and will do everything myself)

Anjali's haldi function got over in the morning. And it was turn for the engagement ceremony in the evening. Khushi helped lavanya dress up and as she was passing by nk's room, she found him sitting on the bed not dressed up for the occasion.

Khushi entered and said: nanheji aapko kya hua? Aap ab tak taaiyar kyun nehi huye hai?(what happened to you? Why aren't you ready yet?)

Nk: khushiji please meri aadat kar dijiye...help me please

Khushi smiled and said: nanheji aadat nehi madat..kahiye aapko kya madat chahiye...(tell me what help do you need..)

Just then arnav entered and said: what the..nk tum ab tak ready nehi huye..aur khushi tum bhi...(nk why aren't you ready yet..and khushi you also..)

Nk: oh nannav...main kya muh leke neechey jaunga! (how will I go down)

Arnav: whaat!!

Nk: haan nannav maine abhi abhi realise kiya ki yeh koi bhi kapda mere personality ke sath match nehi ho raha hai..(He looked at the suits and said) yeh sab kafi boring aur tumharey type ke hai! (I just realized none of the clothes match my personality..there are quite boring like you)

Khushi suppressed a smile and arnav rolled his eyes.

Arnav gritted his teeth: well nk tumharey type ke kapde bas ek hi jagah mein mil saktey hai..(you will get your type of clothes only in one place)

Nk got excited and said: kaha nannav...batao kaha..(where...tell me)

Arnav: circus mein..(at the circus)

Nk's excitement died down and said: jealous nannav...

Arnav added with sarcasm: u bet!

Khushi: achha achha...ek minute.. Nanheji humey lagta hai aap in kapdo mein kafi achhe lagenge...woh kya kehetey hai..haan handsome!! (I think you will look very good in these clothes...you'll look handsome)

Nk: really khushiji??

Khushi smiled and said: bilkul! (of course)

Nk: alright khushiji...if you say so..

He took his suit and went away.

The spank of jealousy was back in arnav and he said to khushi: handsome? Really?

Khushi controlled her laughter and said: ji haan!!(yes)

Arnav: oh I see...

Khushi pulled his cheek and said: lekin aap se thodey kam (but a little less than you)

Arnav: what the..!!

Khushi giggled and said: hum abhi taaiyar hokey aatey hai..(let me go and get ready)

She went to her room and as she stepped in, she felt unwell and ran to the washroom and threw up. And then she realised the reason and her happiness knew no bounds. She went and stood infront of the mirror and touched her belly and a huge smile crossed her face and she said: iska matlab hum maa...matlab humey woh chakkar pareshani ki wajah se nehi is wajah se....matlab arnavji papa banenge...(that means I will be a mom...my head was spinning because of this...arnavji will be a father)

She smiled again and said: hamara woh laad governor ab papa...(my laad governor will be a father..)

Hey devi maaiya humey to yakin hi nehi ho raha hai..(I can't believe this)

Just then arnav entered.

He yelled: just as I thought..unbelievable khushi..tum yahaan akele kharey kharey apne aapse baat kar rahi ho..aur neechey engagement ceremony is about

to start.(unbelievable...you are talking to yourself standing here and the engagement ceremony is about to start)

Khushi looked dazed.

Arnav yelled again: khushi I am talking to you damn it!

When she still didn't react arnav said: ohkay fine...keep standing

He was about to walk out of the room when khushi said: arnavji aap papa bannewale hai (you will be a father!)

Arnav was in an absolute angry, when he heard khushi speak up finally, he walked upto her and said: khushi kumari gupta singh raizada so finally you speak...aur main kya bannewala hoon issey tumhe kya fark...(so you finally speak..and you don't have to bother about what I will be...)

And it struck him what she just said. He couldn't believe his ears. He held her shoulder and said: whaaat!!!

Khushi..kya kaha tumne abhi...main kya...(khushi..what did you say right now..what will I ..)

Khushi smiled and said: aap papa bannewale hai! (you will be a father!)

Arnav wiped his face, ran his fingers through his hair in excitement and said: khushi...are you like..are you serious..whoa..tum yeh...

He cupped her face and said: khushi please ekbar firse kaho na... Kya main sach mein...(please tell me one more time..will I really be a ..)

Khushi touched his hand and said: haan arnavji hum dono sach mein mummy papa bannewale hai..(yes arnavji we will be mom and dad soon)

Arnav pulled her in a hug, his eyes became wet and he said: khushi you don't know tumne aj mujhe kya diya hai...I can't believe ki main...(you don't know what you have given me..)

Khushi hugged him tightly and said: yakin to humey bhi nehi ho raha hai ki ab hamara bachcha is duniya mein ayega....(even I can't believe our child will come in this world)

Arnav held her head close to his heart and kissed it and said: thank you khushi..thank you so much..

Khushi closed her eyes with a smile.

Arnav then looked down at his chest with a naughty smirk and said: waise khushi jitna ho sakey meri bahon mein rehelo...iske baad yeh jagah tumhe nehi milegi!(stay in my arms as much as you can..you will not get this place anymore)

Khushi looked up and said: haaw! Woh kyun! (why so!)

Arnav pulled her cheek and said: woh isliye kyunki mere arms mein

ab sirf woh honge!!..my li'l baby! (only baby will be in my arms)

Khushi again hugged him and said: aur sath mein hum bhi...(and me too)

Hamesha...(Always)

Arnav wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes. There couldn't have been a happier day in his life than this. When he fell in love with khushi and made her a part of his life he thought that he couldn't have asked for more in his life, but little did he know that his bundle of joy awaited him.

The raizadas and guptas were absolutely elated to learn about this. Anjali's wedding, nk's engagement and to top it all the arrival of a baby raizada... such a day was rare in a lifetime when every single piece seemed complete!

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 4.3K 32
When two childhood lovers parted from each, they realized that they can not breathe without each other, but destiny plays its roll, They can tole...
147K 9.3K 65
"Why am I afraid to lose you knowing you are not even mine?" "I want to hate but end up falling for you every moment." "I hate myself for loving you...
328K 15.4K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, careπŸ’•! To know peep into the story πŸ‘€πŸ‘€!!!
19.4K 1.4K 28
In my fiction world Anuj Anupama belongs together...All worlds issue can be there but no issue in between them. They together can and will face all t...