YOU 1 [Charli D'Amelio]

By gyochristian

Charli D'Amelio is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend... More

Character
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99.

Chapter 52.

3.6K 83 3
By gyochristian

Max's lips mold to mine and my hands travel up her back. Her narrow hips grind down on mine and a whimper escapes my lips.  She swallows my gasps as her lips trace mine, movement for movement.

"Oh, Charli the things you do to me.. the way you make me feel," she whispers into my mouth. Her words unravel me and I reach for the hem of her shirt. Her hand travels down from my cheek, to my chest, and down my stomach. The thick fabric of my dress concealing the goose bumps forming on my skin. Her hand moves to the small space between our bodies where my legs are parted and I gasp as she rubs gently over the lace of my tights. She applies a little more pressure and I groan and arch my back off the bench.

No matter how angry or upset she makes me, one touch from her and I am under her control. Control that at the moment seems to be faltering. She is trying to hold onto it but I can see it crumbling. She brushes her nose against my cheek as I pull her shirt up and over her head, it strains to get over her hair but she reaches one hand up and tugs it as she lifts off of me. She tosses the shirt and immediately dips her head down and finds my lips once more. Feeling need and impatient, I grab her hand and move it back between my thighs, a small chuckle vibrates through her and she looks down at me.

"What do you want to do, Charli?" her voice is hoarse.

"Anything," I tell her, meaning the word. I'll do anything with her, let her do anything to me, and I don't care about the consequences that are bound to come tomorrow. She said she wants me, and I am hers to take, I have been since the first time I pressed my lips to her.

"Don't say anything, because there are a lot of fucking things I can and want to do to you," she groans and pushes her thumb against my tights and panties. My imagination runs wild with the different things she could do to me,

"You decide," I moan as she moves her thumb in a circle. I don't have any suggestions, I just want her to keep touching me this way.

"You're so wet for me, I can feel you through the tights," Her tongue runs over her lips, wetting them and I moan again. 'Let's get these tights off, okay?"

Before I can respond she moves off of me. Her hands slide up my dress and grip the waistband of my tights, pulling them down along my thighs. The cool air hits me and I buck my hips involuntarily.

"Fuck, you're fucking soaking," she mutters as her eyes rake my body and stop between my legs. Unable to stop herself it seems, she slides her finger down my folds to collect the moisture. She brings her finger to her lips and she sucks on it with hooded eyes.  I've never witnessed something so erotic in my entire life. Watching her suck her finger sends heat through my whole body.

"Remember when I said I wanted to taste you?" She asks and I nod. "Well, I want to now. Okay?"  Her expression is eager. I am a little embarrassed by the idea but if it feels as good as her rubbing me at the stream, I want her. She licks her lips again and keeps her eyes at a steady gaze into mine. The last time I was going to let her do this, we ended up fighting because she was being cruel. I hope she doesn't ruin it again.

"Do you want me to?" She asks and I groan.

"Please don't make me say it" I beg. She brings her hand back down to me and runs her fingers along my hips in wide circles.

"I won't." She promises. I am relieved, I nod my head and she lets out a breath.

"We should move to the bed so you have more room" she suggests and reaches for my hand. I pull my dress down once I stand up and she smirks at me. She walks to the side of the bay window and pulls a string, setting free thick blue curtains, making the room much darker.

"Take it off" she demands quietly and I do as I am told. The dress pools at my feet and I am left in just my bra. My bra is plain white, with a small bow on the dip between the cups. I need to invest in some new undergarments if Max is going to keep seeing me in them. Her eyes go wide and loiter on my chest, and she reaches out and brings the small bow between her long fingers.

"Cute," she smiles and I cringe. I try to cover my naked body from her m, I'm more comfortable with Max than I have ever been with anyone, but I'm still shy standing here wearing only a bra. I glance towards the door and she pads over to make sure it is locked.

"Are you smirking at me?" I scold and she shakes her head.

"Never" he chuckles and leads me to the bed. "Lay down at the edge of the bed, with your feet on the ground so I can kneel in front of you" she instructs.

I lay back on the large bed and she slides me down by my thighs to the end of the bed. My feet dangle but don't reach the floor.

"I didn't realize how tall the bed is," she smiles. "So just lay towards the top" I scoot towards the top of the bed and Max follows behind. She hooks her arms around my thighs and bends her knees slightly so she is almost crouched in front of me, between my legs. The anticipation of how this will feel is driving me wild, I wish I had more experience so I would know what to expect.

"I'm going to make you feel so fucking good," she mutters against my stomach. My pulse is thrumming through my ears and I temporarily forget we are in the house with other people, luckily it is a large house.

"Spread your legs baby," she whispers and I oblige. She gives me a dazed smile and brings Her mouth down and kisses just under my belly button. Her tongue swirls around my creamy skin and my eyes flutter closed. She nips at the soft skin covering my hip and I yelp in surprise. She sucks the skin between her lips. It stings but there is something so sensual about it that I don't mind the pain.

"Maxxy, please," I breath. I need some sort of relief from her slow teasing torture. Without warning her tongue presses flat against my center making me cry out in pleasure. She makes small strokes with her tongue and my hands fist the comforter on the bed. I wriggle underneath her skillful tongue and she wraps her arms tighter, holding me in place. I feel Max's finger rubbing along with her tongue's caresses and the burn begins to build in my stomach. I feel the cool metal of her lip ring, it adds to the sensation.

Without my permission, Max slowly slides a finger inside of me and gently eases it in. I clench my eyes closed, waiting for the uncomfortable sting to go away.

"Are you okay?" She lifts her head up slightly. Her plump lips glistening from me. I nod, unable to find the words and she withdraws her finger slowly and slides it back it. It feels incredible in combination with her tongue. I groan and move a hand to her soft hair, threading my fingers through and tugging. Her finger keeps entering me and she draws it out slowly each time. Thunder booms throughout the house, echoing on the walls but I am too distracted to care.

"Maxxy," I moan as her tongue finds that overly sensitive spot and she gently sucks. I never knew that anything could feel this way, this good. My body is overtaken by sensation and pleasure and I sneak a peak down at Max who looks incredibly sexy between my legs, the hard muscles under her skin contract as she pumps her finger in and out.

"Should I make you come this way?" She asks. I whimper at the loss of her tongue and nod frantically. She smirks and touches her tongue to me again, this time in flicking motions against that spot that I have come to love, in more ways than one.

"Oh god," I breath and she groans against me, sending the vibrations straight through me. My legs stiffen and I mutter her name repeatedly while I come undone. My vision blurs and I screw my eyes shut. Max holds me and flicks her tongue at a faster rate. I bring one hand from her hair and cover my mouth with it, biting down to ensure I won't scream. Seconds later, my head hits the pillow and my chest is heaving up and down as I try to catch my breath. My body is still tingling from the euphoric state I was just in. I am barely aware of Max's body moving up on the bed and laying next to me. She props himself on her elbow and brings her thumb up to caress my cheek. She lets me come back to reality before trying to make me speak.

"How was that?" She asks, her voice holds a hint of uncertainty as I roll my head to look at her.

"Mhhmm," I nod and she chuckles. It was incredible, beyond incredible. Now I know why everyone does this type of stuff.

"That sated huh?" She teases. The pad of her thumb brushes my lower lip. I bring my tongue out to wet my lips, and it touches Max's thumb.

"Thank you," I smile shyly. I don't know why I feel shy after what we just did but I do. Max has seen me in my most vulnerable state, a state that no one else has and that terrifies me as much as it excites me.

"I should have warned you before using my fingers, I tried to be gentle," she apologizes and I shake my head.

"It's okay, it felt good." I blush. She smiles and tucks my hair behind my ear.

A small shiver runs down my spine and Max's brows lower. "Are you cold?" She asks and I nod. She surprises me by pulling the comforter up from the side and covering my almost naked body.

Feeling oddly close to her, bravery brings me to scoot closer to her. Her eyes regard me carefully as I curl my body and lay my head against the hard surface of her stomach. Her skin is colder than i expected, the breeze is still floating through the room from the storm. I pull the covers up and cover her chest, hiding my head underneath. She lifts the blanket up, revealing my face and I duck away from her, laughing lightly at our little game of hide and seek.

"How much longer until we have to go back downstairs?" I ask and she shrugs. I wish I could just lay here with her for hours, feeling her heartbeat against my cheek.

"We should probably go down now before they think we are fucking up here," she says. I'm getting more and more used to her foul mouth but it's still a little shocking to hear her say those words so casually. The thing that shocks me the most is the way my skin tingles when she says them.

I groan and climb out of bed. I feel Max's eyes on me as I bend down to retrieve my clothes. I toss her her shirt and she pulls her shirt over her head then ruffles her messy hair. I slide my panties up legs and shimmy them on under her gaze. The tights are next and I almost trip over them as I step into them.

"Stop watching me, its making me nervous," I tell her and she smiles, her dimples as prominent as ever.

Max's hands slide into her pocket and she looks up at the ceiling. I giggle and finally get the tights up my legs. 

"Can you zip my dress once I get it on?" I ask her. Her eyes scan my body and I can see her pupils dilate from three feet away. I glance down and I see why. My breasts are spilling out of my bra and the lace tights hang just above my hips, I suddenly feel like a pin up girl.

"Y....Yea. I will help," she gulps. It's astounding that someone as handsome, well sexy, as Max would be as affected by me as she is. I've been called pretty many times, but never sexy, I'm nothing like the girls she usually messes with. I have no tattoos, no piercings and I dress in conservative clothing.

I put the dress on and turn away from her, exposing my back to her, waiting for her to zip it up. I lift my hair up and hold it above my head. Her finger grazes along my spin, skipping over my bra strap before she zips the dress. I shiver and lean back against her. I purposely push my behind against her and hear her suck in a breath. Her hands move down to my hips and she squeezes gently. I feel her hardening against me, sending electricity through me for what feels like the hundredth time today.

"Maxxy?" Karen's voice calls from the hall as a delicate tapping hits the door. Max rolls her eyes and brings her lips to my ear.

"Later," she promises and walks to the door. She switches on the light before opening it revealing Karen. I am so thankful we are both dressed.

"I am so sorry for intruding, but I have made some desserts as well, and thought maybe you two would like some?" She offers sweetly. Max doesn't answer her but she looks back at me, waiting for my reply.

"Yes, that would be lovely" I smile and she grins back.

"Great! I will see you downstairs" she tells us and turns to walk away.

"I've already had my dessert" she teases and I swat her arm.

We walk downstairs together, her hand on my lower back guiding me. Liam is sitting on the couch with his book on his lap again. I need to make sure I talk to him soon, I don't want to lose his friendship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 13.9K 56
Eighteen year old Sasha isn't ready to live independently, but his parents didn't give him any choice. Too anxious and unsure of himself to really li...
7.6K 300 27
Gal Gadot, is a 45 year old beautiful woman who is a very well-known actress and model. She is also a mother of three and a wife to an Israeli real e...
3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
94.6K 1.8K 39
Y/n is a 16 year old girl that wants to have a normal life just like everybody else around her. But normal is just not on her side. Y/n gets weird te...