The Mafia's Baby || Jikook [C...

By nyx_rose7

What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for... More

The Mafia's Baby ❤
introduction of characters
❤1
❤2
❤3
❤4
❤5
short announcement
❤7
❤8
❤9
❤10
😍😍😍😍😍
❤11
comment please ♡
❤12
❤13
announcement :)
❤14
❤15
❤16
❤17
❤18
❤19
❤20
❤21
❤22
❤23
~epilogue~
announcement ❤
bonus pt.1 ♡
bonus pt.2 ♡

❤6

21.1K 825 198
By nyx_rose7

Hey guys, here's chapter six.ENJOY!! 😊

------------------------------

Jimin's POV
Late evening...

I woke up after a while but didn't get up. A maid had come to give me lunch also. After that I had decided to rest a bit more. I was thinking of... what's his name... yeah, Jungkook. He seemed to be the opposite of the little I've ever heard about him. He seems to be so sweet and caring. Now actually thinking of it, I didn't really feel as afraid of him as I did in the morning. It took my by surprise when I realized how fast my heart was beating as I was thinking about him.

I was getting bored and thinking about going out. Then I remembered, I also had to ask him when can I leave. I mean I can't stay here forever. But I also don't wanna go back to that hell which I call home. Dad will actually kill me when I'll get back. Or worse, he'll punish me and let me starve to death in the basement... The terrible thought was enough to make shivers of fear run down my body.

I let out a bored sigh, deciding to roam around a little. But as soon as I placed my feet onto the cold ground, the door swung open revealing Jungkook. I slightly jumped due to the sudden surprise, god he needs to start knocking or else I'll die of a heart attack any moment.

"Hey, hey... calm down, it's just me." He said smiling at me and I would be lying if I say that I didn't want to melt into a puddle at the spot. His smile was just so charming and sweet and made me feel things that I've never experienced before.

"Y-yeah..." I said, feeling my cheeks heat up for some unknown reason as I climbed back onto the bed. He slowly walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. I could feel my heart starting to speed up due to the close distance between us.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked, looking directly at me and I had to avert my eyes to avoid becoming a tomato. His stare was just so intense.

"U-uh better..." I replied as I felt heat rise upto my cheeks due to the sudden eye contact just now. I felt kind of nervous around him, good kind of nervous.

"Good..." He said, nodding his head slightly. "Jimin I wanted to ask you something..." he said and seemed kind of hesitant to me.

"Um...what is it?" I asked him, wondering what could he be wanting to ask me.

"This morning, what were you doing there? I mean in the alley way. And who was that guy? Do you know him?" He questioned, his eyebrows furrowed together.

"No no, I don't know him. It's just that my dad sent me there to tell him something." I said. "When I went there, he pulled me over and placed his... his gun at my head. I was so scared... I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't been there." I told him, shuddering at the scary memory. I was scared for my life at that moment.

"Oh, but I was there, wasn't I? You don't need to be scared anymore. But... what did your dad ask you to tell him?? If you don't mind me asking." he said reassuringly, giving another small smile and I had to focus on what he was saying to stop myself from blushing again.

"Oh that... I think my dad has borrowed money from him. He told me to tell that guy that he doesn't have the money right now." I said to him and he nodded his head in understanding.

I don't know why but it didn't feel awkward talking to him considering the fact that I've only met him this morning and what I've heard of him and his personality. I felt kinda at ease. It felt good, as if I've known him for a long time. My dad never really let me get in contact with anyone, let alone talking to someone so I wasn't very good around people. But with him, it all happened naturally. He just made it seem so easy.

"Oh okay..." he paused for a while and then continued speaking, "Jimin, there's another thing I want to know. Uhh... actually I called a doctor to check on you this morning as you were still unconscious. And he... uh...he told me that you have many bruises on your body. How did you get them? If I may ask..." He let his words hang mid air.

My breath got caught in my throat as I realised what he just asked. I felt tears burning at the back of my eyes as a sudden lump formed in my throat, too painful to swallow. All those memories came back flooding into my mind that I never wanted to recall, ever. The abuse, the beatings, those hurtful words... all I could feel was pain. My heart hurt as I could hear his angry and taunting voice ringing inside my head, making me feel that maybe dying was a better option. 

All these years, I've forgetten how it even feels like to be loved. Going through it all has been breaking me apart every single day and I just can't seem to be able to put myself together. I never had anyone with whom I could share my feelings or lessen my pain. S-so maybe it will be a good thing to tell him and get this off my chest. I mean, it wouldn't hurt to tell, r-right?

"I get abused at home... by my dad..." I said at last, a tear escaping my eye and falling down but I didn't care about wiping it. "I was thirteen when my mom committed suicide. After we came back from the funeral, he didn't say anything to me. For days, he just kept himself locked in his room. I didn't say anything because I thought he must be depressed. After all, she was his wife." I paused a little, a breathless sigh leaving my lips. This was the part that hurt the most to even remember. 

"Then one day, h-he barged into my room with a... a leather belt in his hand. I couldn't understand what was he doing. He started beating me saying it was all because of me. That I w-was the reason she took her own l-life. I-I kept crying s-saying that I d-didn't do a-anything. B-but h-he didn't s-s-stop..." Only then I realised that I had started crying. and I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to because it hurt. Everything, mentally, physically and emotionally; it all hurt.

I felt two strong arms wrap around me and realized Jungkook pulling me up against his chest, stroking my back softly to comfort me. I clutched onto his shirt, burying my face in his chest as I kept sobbing bitterly. I let out all the pain I had kept inside me for years.

"It's okay... it's okay..." he kept whispering in my ears. His voice felt so soothing against my frantic mind.

"F-from that day, he always comes back home drunk and beats me w-with anything he finds at that moment. It hurts Jungkook...it hurts so much..." I said as I kept crying my heart out as my hands clutched at the front of his shirt, fisting the fabric tightly.

"I know... I know..." he said softly, hugging me a little tighter as he swiftly shifted me onto his lap. I didn't mind, atleast not at the moment. I wanted someone to comfort me, to tell me that everything is alright, that he's not going to hurt me anymore. It felt like ages when I finally pulled away from him, now only sniffling. He gently let go of his hold on me and lifted my face.

"Feel better now??" He asked in the most soft voice I had ever heard, caressing my face in his large warm hands as he looked into my eyes. His eyes were a beautiful chocolate brown. I felt like getting mesmerized. I looked away blushing furiously as I nodded slightly in response.

An audible gasp left my mouth when I looked up from my lap. 
"Oh my god, your shirt! I ruined it. I'm so sorry." I quickly apologised, feeling extremely embarrassed with myself.

He chuckled,and must I say in the most sexy way. "It's okay Jiminie. You don't need to worry about it." He said placing his hand on my cheek. I couldn't ignore the butterflies that I was feeling due to this simple touch. It felt like electricity was coursing through my veins.

"R-really?" I asked, unsure because his shirt looked quite expensive to me. He laughed a little, nodding his head in assurance.

"Come on, you need to rest now, we'll talk in the morning. Okay?" He said, tucking me into the bed and I couldn't help but smile a little at how sweet he was. I just hummed in response.

"Jungkook..." I called out as he was walking towards the door, mustering up a little courge.

"Hmm...?" He hummed questioningly as he turned around to face me.

"I...uh... I just wanted to tell you that it was really nice talking to you considering the fact that we've just met today. I've always felt as if I was carrying a heavy weight around but now after talking to you... it feels like the weight is finally off my shoulders. Thank you for understanding. And thanks again for helping me in the alley." I said smiling a little. He smiled back, showing his bunny teeth andI had to stop myself from cooing at him. He was just too cute for a mafia boss.

"I know. Sometimes we need to let out the emotions that we've kept bottled up for a long time." He said softly, walking towards me again.

Then he bent down and placed a soft feather like kiss on my forehead. His lips felt so soft against my skin. I gasped loudly as butterflies started doing samba in my stomach. 

He then said, "Good night Jiminie..." I blushed at the nickname. I think he noticed as he walked out the room slightly chuckling. I quickly turned around and buried my face deep into the pillow, my heart beating like crazy and my cheeks heating up with embarrassment.

For the little while I've been with him, I seemed to forget all about my miserable life, my worries, everything. It felt just perfect... just him and me. The thought of us being together was more than enough to make me feel giddy and fuzzy inside. I think I've started to like him, but I don't know if he feels or will ever feel the same for me. I mean, he's so perfect. He could have anyone dying to be with him.

(Trust me mochi, he's head over heels for you *winks*😉... Okay, sorry... let's get back to the story)

I can't even remember the last time I genuinely smiled, but he made me smile like crazy and we had just known each other for a day. I also felt kinda safe with him. It was a different kind of feeling and I really liked it. Everything about him is just perfect. Wait, am I falling for him? Well... who wouldn't... But, he can't fall for me. We've just met today. And I'll leave tomorrow.

Thinking about everything that happened today, especially about him, I slowly closed my eyes, drifting off to dreamland with a small smile playing on my lips in a really really long time.

So, our Chimchim is falling for our kookie.... OMG!!! IM GONNA DIE WITH EXCITEMENT!!!

Please look forward to the upcoming updates... and don't forget to vote and share...😊

And remember...
I purple you 💜
Bye 😊
A/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 739 21
BTS a well known mafia gang consist of 6 members. what happens when they saw a cute bunny boy in a cafe. Jungkook. a cute and innocent boy who works...
446K 20.8K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
20.8K 780 23
What happens when Lee Y/n gets a suspicion that her new neighbour might be the head of the Italian mafia? and maybe...he is. _-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__...