Tamaki Amajiki Boyfriend Scen...

By MegaBlazethecat

(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests a... More

Introduction
When You First Meet Him
When You Think About Him
When You Blush
When He Blushes
When You and Him Confess and First Kiss
When You and Him Go On A Date
When You and Him Text
When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)
When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)
When You and Him Cuddle
When He's Jealous
When You Tickle Him
When He Gives You A Nickname
When You and Him Makeout (16K Followers Special)
When He Had A Nightmare
When He Hears You Sing
When You're on Your Period
When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)
When He Wants Your Attention
When You Had A Nightmare
When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)
When You See Him Shirtless (100K+ Reads Special)
When You're Being Cute
When He Attempts The Kabedon
When You Attempt The Kabedon
When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)
When He's Being Cute (Easter Special 2020)
When He Wakes You Up
When He Has A Nosebleed
When He's Being Clingy (18K Followers Special)
When He Tries To Flirt With You
When You Celebrate Your Birthday
When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)
When You and Him Cosplay (20K+ Followers Special)
When You Play With His Hair (22K Followers Special)
When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2020)
When You and Him Go Ice Skating (Christmas Special 2020)

When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday

12.6K 334 316
By MegaBlazethecat

(A/N : Okay, here it is, phew!! Like I said in my announcement yesterday, I really didn't know or remembered that it was Tamaki's birthday on March 4 so yeah, I really apologize for being late, haha. 

But not to worry no more, it is here and I made it extra special just to make it up for being late like two days late already, haha. Man, if only I know or remember his birthday, I would done the same thing like in the Todoroki Boyfriend Scenarios where you guys will "give gifts" to him by commenting. 

Oh, well. I'll just save that idea for next so stayed tuned for it next year! ALSO, I don't know if someone requested this so for those who requested this, please comment on this "sentence" here so I can mention your names here. That's all and I hope you guys enjoy this scenario. Happy reading!! <3)

Date created : March 6, 2020

Date edited : March 7, 2020

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link: https://www.pinterest.jp/pin/AZzYeRVo8dfr0tCxDsz30cCyDym2tRx3OFs1EeU4cZq-56NUPpS3EHw/

...

"Surprise!!"

*POP*

Amajiki, who just arrived at his doorstep, was wearing a surprised expression on his face and the confetti was slowly landing on top of his head.

"E-Eh?"

From the elf boy's eyes, he saw us - Mirio, Nejire and I - wearing party hats and even holding a banner altogether with bright smiles on our faces.

"Happy Birthday, Tamaki!", Mirio greeted and ruffled his hair, "Surprise!".

Amajiki's eyes sparkled and smiled shyly while trying to pry away Mirio's hands playfully since his hair is too messy.

"H-Hey!! Hahaha! Mirio!", Amajiki said and suddenly, he winced in slight pain and held his arm, "Oww...".

The three of us gasped at the same time from his unexpected reaction and my girlfriend instincts came to play when I automatically approached him.

"Oh my gosh, I-I'm sorry!! Did I hurt you?!", Mirio apologized quickly with devastation.

"It's not your fault, Mirio", Amajiki reassured and smiled, "S-Sorry if my pain came out so suddenly to you all".

The blond boy sighed in relief but then again, his worried expression didn't leave his face.

"Are you okay, Tama-kun?", I asked and frowned.

The indigo haired boy still smiled at me and nodded softly.

"Yes, B-Butterfly. I'm really fine", Amajiki said and held my hand, "It's just...I fought a villain along the way home because a kid was about to be kidnapped for ransom".

"Oh no", Nejire commented and covered her mouth, "Is the kid okay though?".

He nodded once more and showed us a photo of a cute selfie of him and the kid, which turned out to be a cute little boy.

"Y-Yes, he is. I mean, l-look how happy he is after I saved him", Amajiki said and giggled shyly, "He even called me, my hero".

I can't help but say "aww" after hearing that from my boyfriend and I gotta admit, both of them look so cute in the picture like he has his own kid or baby brother.

"That's sweet!!", Nejire said and clasped her hands together.

"I agree with Nejire here! Plus...", Mirio said and looked at the picture again, "...hmmm...".

The blond looked at me, then Amajiki and then back to the selfie picture.

"Hehe, you know, this kid could resemble your child with (Y/N) in the future, Tamaki"

"M-Mirio!!"

Amajiki started blushing red after his random comment and later on, I started blushing as well while looking away with a smile.

But now that I think about it, Mirio does have a good observation.

The boy has the same hair as me and his face kind of or almost resembles my boyfriend when he was still a cute little boy too.

Oh.

OH.

"I'm serious, dude!! Hahahaha!", Mirio teased and laughed, "I'm sure your kids in the future will be beautiful just like your butterfly!".

"I second that!!", Nejire joined in as well and giggled.

Amajiki grew more embarrassed than earlier but then again, he felt really happy just hearing what his childhood friend said.

"W-Well, I really do want to have some kids with her one day-I m-mean...", Amajiki mumbled quietly and suddenly stopped himself from saying anything further.

I seemed to notice that he was mumbling and his face was glowing brighter than before.

Just when I was about to question, Mirio beat me right to it instead.

"HMM? Yes, Tamaki?"

"N-Nothing of the sorts, Mirio!! Just t-thinking out loud!"

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Tamaki waving at you guys in a shy manner - "H-H-Hello, readers! How are you all doing? I hope you guys have a nice day and don't let negativity bring you d-down!" *blushes*)

After our silly exchange from earlier and Amajiki blowing the candles from the birthday cake that I made specially for him, we are all in the living room laughing and even exchanging some stories while my boyfriend was opening Mirio's and Nejire's gifts.

Of course, my gift wasn't there on the coffee table so I had to give it to him later.

Save the best for last, am I right?

Anyways, Mirio's gift to him was a supply of Takoyaki that would be helpful for his quirk.

"O-Oh, same gift as my cousin's", Amajiki commented and laughed, "I hope there's still room in my fridge or our kitchen closet".

"You mean, you have a collection there already?!", I asked with wide eyes.

Amajki chuckled shyly from my comment and just replied, "You can s-say that but don't worry. Our fridge or closet is not that filled but...okay, m-maybe it's like 1/8 of the closet filled with it. A-Anyways, thank you, Mirio".

Anyways, moving on.

Nejire's gift was a cute house plant that he can display and take of it inside his bedroom.

"Wow, thank you, Nejire", Amajiki said and observed the plant, "T-This is cute, where did you get this?".

"Oh, I bought it there at the mini garden shop near school!", Nejire replied, "I heard from (Y/N) that you like plants too so that's why I made up my mind to buy this...since I don't have much money on me right now, haha".

Amajiki only smiled and replied, "I-It's okay, Nejire! A small gift is enough than nothing. Thank you!".

Nejire only nodded happily then looked at Mirio and at the same time, both of them look at Amajiki and I.

Mirio counted 1,2 and 3 using his fingers and nodded to himself like he's saying "Let's do this".

"O-Oh gosh, I need to head back home, Tamaki!", Mirio said and ruffled his hair again, "Something came up!".

"Same here!", Nejire said and grabbed her bag, "I'm going to see a friend of mine down town. She said it's...important, yeah!".

Amajiki was blinking a few times from their slight difference of their behavior but ignored it after.

"O-Oh okay! Thank you so much for the surprise, guys!", Amajiki said and bowed, "I really appreciated it".

"No problem, Tamaki!", both Nejire and Mirio said at the same time and head towards the entrance door, "Happy birthday!".

With that, they finally left Amajiki's home which leaves the two of us alone in the living room.

I looked over at Amajiki and I can see him moving closer to him, just so he can sit closer to me.

"Y-You're not going home yet, are you?", Amajiki said and I can sense a sad tone in his voice, making my heart ache a bit.

I automatically shook my head and kissed his cheek.

"No, I'm not going home yet. In fact, I want to stay with you a bit longer", I replied and giggled, "And besides, I haven't gave my gift yet".

His eyes widened a bit and replied, "O-Oh my gosh, you're right but-Wait, they left!".

"I-It's okay, Tama-kun!", I reassured him and held his hand, "They...actually planned on leaving the two of us alone".

He blinked a few times after hearing my response and ended up blushing once more.

"H-Haha, they sure are supportive", Amajiki said and laughed shyly, "But...I'm happy that they did. Now that I think about it, I feel like being with you right now".

He held my hand back gently and looked at me with bright eyes.

"Tamaki...", I said in awe then I stood from the floor, which is where we are sitting the whole time, and run towards my bag.

Amajiki tilted his head a bit with curiosity then once I came back, I hid the gift behind my hands.

"Okay, close your eyes, Tama-kun~!", I said playfully.

He laughed shyly at my playful behavior but he obeyed and slowly closed his eyes.

I giggled and tied my hair with a red bow before having the gift in front of me.

Once I'm done, I decided not to say "You can open your eyes now" but instead, I gently kissed his lips which made him jump but he automatically returned the kiss.

We let go of each other's lips and his eyes are finally opened.

His eyes widened once more when he saw what I was holding and it made him held my hands gently.

"Is this....", Amajiki started to speak and slowly, he carried my gift, "...a Nendoroid version of...you?".

I nodded happily and replied, "Yep, yep! It's custom made by the way! I had to thank Mothman-I mean, my dad for introducing me that store, haha".

"W-Wow, it's even inside a box too. J-Just like a regular packaged Nendoroid", Amajiki said and smiled with satisfaction, "And it really has your features like the butterfly wings which is amazing. T-Thank you so much for this, (Y/N)".

He gently placed the box gently beside him and hugged me gently.

"You forgot your second gift, by the way! Haha", I said and giggled before hugging him back.

"E-Eh, second gift?", Amajiki asked and tilted his head.

I smiled and pointed at the red ribbon that I used to tie my hair.

He mouthed an "oh" and started chuckle before hugging me again and kissing the side of my face gently.

"Y-You're so cute and silly, haha", Amajiki said and cupped my face, "So you're my second gift?".

I nodded with full honesty and caressed his hands that are cupping my face.

"Butterfly...", Amajiki said and leaned to kiss me, "I love you so much. This birthday really is the best one yet".

He leaned his head against mine and giggled before nuzzling against me.

"I saved a kid from danger, I had a s-surprise party, spent t-time with Mirio and Nejire then...I have you here",  Amajiki said and kissed me again, "Y-You have no idea how thankful and lucky I am right now and I think I can't stop smiling too, h-hehe".

I smiled just witnessing his happiness that he is expressing right now that my heart is already melting.

"Happy Birthday, my Tamaki~!"

"Happy-O-Oh wait, it's my birthday. H-How silly of me, haha"

"You're so cute, Tama-kun, hehe"

"T-Thank you, Butterfly. A-Anyways, let's open the Nendoroid package of you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 304 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
18K 576 13
Tamaki Amajiki, an up and coming photographer, has only just moved into the city of Musutafu, and it's a lot to deal with. Within seconds of arriving...
896K 25.6K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
12.1K 225 18
Tamaki Amajiki x reader "Don't you know when to shut up, you talk too much?" His voice was stern sending chills through your body. Your heart felt li...