Broken Promises

By Iammiahwiah_

"You can cry, but you gone cry standing up" "Sometimes life deals you some shit and you need to cry about it... More

Wise Words (Kaidavispost)
Introduction
Chapter 1 : Depression
Chapter 2 : The hell
Chapter 3 : Whats your choice?
Chapter 4 : Pop ups
Chapter 5 : Keep that mouth closed.
Chapter 6 : Dubai; Curiosity killed the catοΏΌ
Chapter 7 : YOLO
Chapter 8 : Free mf
Chapter 9 : news fasho
Chapter 10 : βœ”οΈ
Chapter 11 : Home sweet home
Chapter 12 : Nice Talk
Chapter 13 : Regrouping
Chapter 14 : Motormouth
Chapter 15: New Shit
Chapter 16 : Its A Vibe
Chapter 17 : Along Comes Happiness
Chapter 18 : Things Gone Wrong
BE SAFE !!!!
Chapter 19 : Good Talk
Newbie Alert!!!!
Chapter 20: Dummy Mission
Chapter 22: Fix it or Break it
Chapter 23 : Reborn
Chapter 24: Lord be with us
Chapter 25 :Fashion Show
Chapter 26: Drama
Chapter 27: Coming Together
Chapter 28: All About Tiffany
Chapter 29: Vacation Plans
Chapter 30: Happy Endings; Never
Thanks for everything
New Book !
Epilogue πŸ˜„
ITS OUT
New Story Alert!!!!
New BOOK
Thanks 🫢🏽
Pussy Boss
Newbie!

Chapter 21: Wipe Your Tears

1.4K 63 1
By Iammiahwiah_

Kyla

"Torn between crying for help
And not letting them see me sweat
But it's certain shit I can't forget
I won't get over it easy
Shit makes me queasy
I am making amends with myself
Forgiving me for loving you
I took a risk loving loudly
Defended you proudly
Ignored all the signs, yeah it's true
And, the immature me
Wishes that I could make it known
That you should be left alone
Don't deserve words or thoughts from me
I can go heal on my own
And, the immature me
Hopes the world sees just who you are, uh
A facade only gets you so far
And I'm bigger than you
So I can't meet you where you are
I'd say your name but you don't deserve recognition
You played the hero but you really are the villain
There ain't a bone in me that wants to spare your feelings
You called me crazy, but it was my intuition
Used me for status and the fame and recognition
It's fucking crazy what they do for recognition
I'd say your name but you don't deserve recognition
I'd say your name but I won't, uh

Kehlani ~ Valentine's Day
(Gets me in my feelings every trip)

"Mommy! Are you okay?" Chase said looking at me like I was crazy. "Yes baby, mommy just likes this song because it explains a lot" I said smiling at him. "Okay, I love you" he said getting on the bed with a little struggle to kiss my cheek. "I love you more baby" I said kissing his cheek.

"Come on, let's wake your brother and sister up" I said grabbing his hand. Walking out my room and into the twins room I see them pulling each arms so one could get in the others crib.

"KARMEN AND KAMERON NO!" I said walking over to them. Their fat selves only laughed and reached for me. "Y'all are so bad but mommy loves y'all" I said kissing both of them. So good news, Karmen learned how to walk but Kameron big legs only want to crawl. After changing their dirty pampers we made our way to Claire's room.

It's been a little over a week since everything happened and I'm still a little shaken up. It brought back memories from that psycho path Jase.

Some times I see myself falling back into that depression again. This week, I caught myself zooming out and having flashbacks. My mind is trying so hard to block it out but I can't.

I walked in Claire's room to see her sleeping peacefully. Chase ran and jumped on her bed.

"Claire Bear! Wake up!!!!" He said hitting her with a pillow. Chase loves Claire already and I'm so happy. She's growing on me too. I need to hurry up and take legal action.

"Chase move it!" She said rolling off the bed with a loud thump. "Oh my gosh Claire are you okay baby?" I said bending down with Kameron in my arms.

"Yes ma'am" she said getting up and hitting a giggling Chase with a pillow. "Hay we will be downstairs, come down after you wash up. I'll have breakfast ready" I said kissing her head.

Picking up the twins I walked slowly down the stairs with Chase behind me.

"Oreo!" Chase said running to open the back door so he could let Oreo come in. I still haven't heard from Madio ass. I'm mad as hell. I text him every day to make sure he's okay and shìt but got no response.

He didn't even stay for his birthday. He left the same night everything happened.

"Chase get Oreo's food and put it in his bowl baby" I said as I put the twins in their connected high chairs. Grabbing the big IPad, I played Happy Feet for them until I got the food ready. Claire walked downstairs with her straight black flat ironed. She's so gorgeous but broken, I can relate.

"So, when do you want to start back school? I'll give you a week actually because I have a big fashion show coming up and I don't want it to mess up anything with school" I said getting the breakfast food out.

"That's fine, I didn't know you were a fashion designer" she said quietly putting her hair behind her ear. "Yup, I have my own busy and everything. I came a long way from trouble. Over the years my life has been crazy. Chase and Riley happened around the beginning of my career. It was a pause due to a crazy unwanted experience. Baby girl, no matter what you go through don't let it make you out to be this damage person because all scratches can be covered with a bandage" I said looking at her.

Riley and Kelvin walked into the kitchen being loud and country.

"It's too early for all that yelling" I said mugging them. "Hay mama" he said smiling. "Hi baby" I said kissing his cheek.

"Who this?" He asked while kissing his siblings. "Kelvin, Riley. This is Claire, she will be staying with me permanently. So look at her as my oldest daughter." I said explaining half way.

"Okay cool, what's up I'm Riley. The oldest of the bunch." He said smiling at her. "Hi, I'm Claire" she said nervously. "Welcome to the family baby sis" Riley said smiling and holding Chase. Claire looked up and smiled big for the first time. Jesus I'm going to cry.

"Well I'm Kelvin, the father of this bunch and ex of that beautiful women over there" he said looking at me then back at Claire. I rolled my eyes and put the hash browns in the oven. Dumb ass.

"Hay Kyla, let me talk to you" he said looking at me funny. "Okay, Riley finish the salmon paddies and watch the grits" I said cleaning my hands.

Walking outside to the patio, Kelvin closed the door behind us making sure they couldn't hear us.

"So wassup? Anything happened with the kids?" I said curious. "Nah, nothing like that. That weak ass nigga hitting you? Don't fuckin lie Marie!" He said getting mad. "What? No!" I said looking crazy. "The fuck happened to your neck" he said looking at it. "I went on a dummy mission and almost got killed with Tjaa and Zeekie" I said keeping it short and simple.

"Are you on crack? Cause that the only think I can think of as to why y'all would even do shit like that" he said mugging. "I know Madio already gave me a speech and I'm not looking for forward to another one" I said walking in the house.

An hour later

So it's just me and Claire here, looking at my designs.

"I like this one" she said pointing at my favorite. "Great because I need another model to complete my collection. Are you up for it?" I said smiling. "Sure" she blushed moving her hair out of her face.

The doorbell rung and I jumped up to go answer it.

Looking through the peephole I couldn't see because someone's hand was over it.

"Claire baby, go upstairs" I said grabbing my gun from the table. She run upstairs like I told her too. Smart girl.

I grabbed my phone and called Madio. Fucked that I FaceTimed him. I listen to the his ring tone going off outside my door. I snatched the door open and held him at gun point.

"I see you're forever strapped mamas"
He said walking around me.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! IM ALREADY SCARED MADIO AND YOU PULLED THAT SHIT? IM GOING FUCKIN CRAZY BECAUSE OF THE MEMORIES FROM MY PAST IS HAUNTING ME EVERY SECOND AND YOU JUST MADE IT WORSE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE IN DUBAI!" I yelled pushing him.

"What memories?" He said blocking out everything I just said. "Nothing" I said sitting down drinking water.

"Nah, we tell each other everything and you know it, what memories?" He said coming behind me and rubbing my thighs. I sighed hard and look at him.

"Madio when I was around like 22, a only friend from my childhood removed me from my somewhat good life and kept me far away from my friends and Family. He was crazy oppressed with me and wanted me to be with him and only him. He wanted us to have kids but I was a virgin so he adopted Chase and Riley. He beat my ass from time to just to let me know I was stuck. Jase knew he was breaking me down Madio. That's why he kept me locked away. Literally everywhere I went everyone knew him so couldn't run. I couldn't call anyone or nothing. The reason I really hated Riley working for his real dad is because he was about to rape me on so many occasions but was stopped every time. It took me forever to get over that. Now that I finally dealt with the dreams, they are coming back. Madio I'm so scared, I don't know what to do" I said crying.

Madio didn't say anything at all, he just picked me up like a baby and walked us to the couch.

"Look, don't let this shit bring you down into another deep depression. You're a strong ass woman to overcome all this shit that had happened to you baby girl. This is why I'm attracted to you. Look at me, we can get you some help alright? I'll be there every step of the way, I want you to be yourself and not let that crazy ass niggas fuck up your happiness Aight? You don't have to be scared, I'm here for you" he said kissing my lips.

I nodded my head and just laid my head on his chest. It was like my calm down spot.

"Are you staying with me? Please stay" I begged him. He sighed and rubbed my back. "The only reason I stayed this long was to make sure you were straight, Sof I leave tomorrow morning" He kissing my forehead. I didn't reply, I just laid my head on his chest.

I might as well get the best of it while I can right?

Tiffany

"Please stop" I cried out protecting my stomach.

"Why should I?" He said curious. I had to think smart and fast.

"You're hurting me, if you hurt me you are harming the baby. Your child" I said trying to make him stop. What he did next shocked the fuck out of me. Like I was confused.

He broke down crying ...

I didn't know if I should help him or fucking run. I think I wanna go with my gut and get the fuck out of here.

Slowly backing up, I ran out of the house grabbing the keys on my way out. I started the car and got the fuck on.

Driving as fast as I could, I made my way to the airport. Parking the car and leaving the keys, I jumped out and ran inside.

I begin to walk slowly and act normal so no one asked me questions. Walking to the ticket line I politely smiled at the guard and waited my turn. Thank god I had my wallet on me.

"One ticket to Dubai please" I smiled at the lady. "Sure thing, may I see your id and passport" she smiled back. My eyes got huge, I don't have a fucking passport.

"I-I don't have a passport" I stuttered. "Well I'm sorry ma'am but you have to have that" she said sadly. "There is nothing for you to do about it?" I said basically begging. She shook her head no with a sad face and whispered I'm sorry. I sighed and got out of line.

"Hay I can help you with that ticket situation, I'm on my way to Dubai now. I had to handle some business here for a old friend" a somewhat tall but skinny Mexican guy said. "Um I don't know you sir" I said looking at him. "I don't know you either chica but I wanted to help your ass out" he said looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Look if it makes you feel any better, I seen you running in here like a bat out of hell" he said folding his arms. "How exactly was that suppose to make me feel better?" I said mugging.

"It wasn't, look I'm Montana. I have my own jet. I don't have time for the shenanigans. I know when a person is in trouble or not. So look, whoever you're running from may be here in a minute. I know you're pregnant as well so protection over your kid is what you're worried about. I gotchu" he said holding his hand out.

"How do you know all of this?" I asked a little scared. "Look, I'm a very observant person chica. I watch my surroundings at all times so when I see a women running into the airport holding her stomach I think pregnant and running from something or someone. It ain't that hard" He said with a nonchalant look.

"Okay" I said looking at him. "Okay what? You act like you don't speak English!" He said mugging me.

"Calm down! I'm just a little confused with you being so observant! What are you a drug dealer or something? Are you that paranoid?" I question him. He grabbed me by waist quickly as if he was hugging me.

"I'm a hitman, now bring your ass on" he said as he whispered in my ear while rubbing back.

What the fuck.

**Small world huh? Like and comment**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 14.5K 50
| β€’ | β€’ | What's life without drama | β€’ | β€’ | How could you know love without experiencing heartache. |...
231K 10.9K 48
If these streets take me away, a real nigga I die. | COMPLETE - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
204K 6.1K 24
How can you love me when You don't know how to love? Are you afraid to love? How can you make me fall for you when you don't even love yourself.
292K 7.4K 54
Money doesn't always paint a perfect picture...