Miraculous One-shots❤️ (Pause...

Autorstwa CaptainJackpot

A book where I write all my AU ideas 💛Warning this book contains 💛 Adrien sugar Marinette sugar Alya salt L... Więcej

A Snakes favorite food is a Mouse (Adrinette/SIN)
The Real Volpina (LadyNoir/Fluff)
Warning for this Book
Adrien Blanc (Mariblanc/SIN/Fluff)
The Wolf and his Bunny (Akuma!Adrien/SIN/Adrienette)
Lady Time (Adrientte/SIN/ Time travel)
Salt meets Canon (Salt/ Lukanette/LadyNoir/SIN)
Adrien's Mistake (Adrinette/Fluff/ANGST)
Alya and the Vixen on the Run (Ladynoir/fluff/Angst)
Should I...?
Nightmare Wedding (LadyBlanc/SIN/)
Wait For It (Marichat/fluff/)
Name an animal and I'll turn it into a kwami (times up!)
Requested kwamis!
Haunted Mansion (Ghost!Adrien/ Adrienette/SIN)
Update (cause dis is bad) (updated ver)
King Cobra( Akuma!Adrien/Adrienette/Fluff)
Shadow Noir (Akuma!Adrien/SIN)
Lady Time( Alternative Era) (Adrienette/SIN)
The Painted Prince (Adrienette/Fluff/Horror?)
Shattered Illusions (Angst/Adrienette)
I am doing a God AU but with a twist
Why Adrien Salt will never happen
Legendary Lovers (Angst/Adrienette)
Only Us(Adrienette/Fluff)
Happy Valentines day(heres a little treat for u)
Destiny written in Stone (Adrienette/Ladynoir)
Let me hear your fanfiction ideas!
UPDATE
Ideas that I thought would be good Stories
Should I do some more Reincarnation stories? (I added one more)
Here are all of my favorite ideas so far.
Merry Christmas! Here are your presents!
The Story of Blanc (ANGST/Tragic Love)
What if I made my Own Miraculous episodes?
The Cursed Land of Agreste (SIN/Adrienette)
Hi, lets talk...

The Goat who stole the Chat (Marichat and Adrinette)

40.2K 270 797
Autorstwa CaptainJackpot

Art: https://redtippedfox.tumblr.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien sat in his room thinking long and hard about what had been going on for weeks. He ruffled his hair and threw his head back onto his pillow as he stared at the ceiling. Plagg silently eating cheese as his chosen began thinking away. It had been a few weeks since Lila had brought a new girl to the class who claimed to be Ladybug. The problem is Adrien knew Lila was a liar but the girl looked exactly like Ladybug, he had no choice but to believe that it was her. The class on the other hand had fallen head over heels for the fake Ladybug. Alya began isolating Marinette more and Adrien really felt bad that the class stopped inviting Marinette to their class gatherings. The only reason he ever went to those gatherings was so he could chat with his Princess. He enjoyed her company as the rest of the class never actually talked to Adrien like she did.

Then Delilah stepped over the line by starting to bully his mouse princess. Whispering bad stuff to the classmates then having each and every last one of them believe it because after all, it was Ladybug who was saying these things about Marinette they must be true. He hated each and every one of his classmates as they started to bully Marinette. He was the only person that stood by her side no matter what Nino or Alya would beg him to leave her. He would never leave his Princess.

Adrien's heart began thumping at the thought of his mouse Princess. He had started hanging out with Marinette more often and he couldn't help but blush when she was around. He saw the real Marinette, not the stuttering adorable mess Marinette who couldn't talk to him. God she was absolutely adorable, it was no wonder other boys liked her.

At first the girl who was Ladybug was fine, she was nice and friendly but then she was just another Lila 2.0. She kept touching him and flirting with him. He had been excited at first but then he slowly lost his love for her when he saw how she treated others. She was manipulative and a liar. Adrien may have said that he would love the girl under the mask but he would never love this girl. He avoided Ladybug like the plague and it soon took effect on their partnership. He stopped doing fist pumps and he stopped calling her nicknames. He didn't love Ladybug anymore, no he actually was starting to like mice more than ladybugs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chat landed in their normal patrol spot, groaning as he did not want to be here. No he would rather be at Marinette's house playing video games and getting cuddles. Not out patrolling with Lila 2.0, then a familiar sound of the yo-yo he once had would love to hear was heard and two red feet landed on the floor next to him. "Hey Kitty!" Ladybug said with a cheerful tone and he only rolled his eyes. "I know we haven't been on the best-speaking terms and you still think I'm Deliah when I've told you I'm not." He rolled his eyes as she began again to speak "But I have some good news, I have decided to allow you to choose our next permanent hero's who will be joining our team as our partnership is really damaged." Chat's ears perked up at that and he looked at the once love of his life as she pulled out a  familiar black box with red markings.

He swiped it from her hands as fast as he could and looked at his ex-partner. "You mean I get to choose your replacement?" He said with a cold tone that made Lila 2.0 flinch. "Well not a replacement but-" She didn't get to finish as Chat glared at her and took a peek into the box. It was the Goat Miraculous. he was confused he had never seen the goat miraculous before. The miraculous was two goat ram horns and looked like hair clips. He wondered if Ladybug was adding another hero why didn't she choose Rena Rouge?

But then again Rena Rouge was Alya who was Delilah and Lila's number one dog for bullying Marinette. He knew that Marinette couldn't have her miraculous back until an idea struck him. What if he gave Marinette this Miraculous? He knew exactly who to give the miraculous too. "Just be wise with it kitty." Ladybug said knowing she was not going to get through to him.

"I don't want to work with you anymore Ladybug or should I say Deliah? You're cruel and a liar just like Lila." Chat Noir said as he turned to look at her. "I know someone who deserves your miraculous more than you do, her name is Marinette and she's more deserving of your earrings." Ladybug sighed and zipped away, debating on stopping at Delilah's house to strangle her for ruining her partnership with her best friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien kept the black box in his bag still trying to decide if he should put the miraculous in her bag or give it to her as Chat Noir. The class hadn't begun yet and he decided to sit in his spot as he waited for his lovely princess to arrive. Pulling out his notebook he began scribbling mouse doodles on his paper. Suddenly a hand was slammed on his notebook and his sunny mood darkened. "Adrien~! What are drawing? Is it me? Are those ladybugs? Oh your such a flatter!"

"Hello Delilah, no they are not Ladybugs I am drawing mouses," Adrien said in a cold tone that made Deliliah flinch. Unfortunately, that didn't stop Delilah from her goal, "Well anyways I was chatting with Nino yesterday and he told me something." Adrien's head snapped up and he looked at Nino and Alya who were giving him a thumbs up with big smiles that he wanted to slap off.  "He told me you had a crush on Ladybug, who I happen to be. So what do you say we become the most powerful power couple there is?!"

"No Thanks."

"Wonderful now we can- wait what did you say?" Delilah askes as she flips her head back to Adrien. Alya and Nino's jaws drop as Adrien looks at Delilah coldly. "I said no thanks, I Iike someone else." Nino suddenly stood up along with Alya, "Dude! that can't be true you have had a hard crush on Ladybug since she began saving Paris." Nino yelled catching everyone's attention. "Used to have a hard crush but now I have someone else and stopped dreaming that fantasy." He looked back down to his doodles when suddenly a body was pushed up against him.

"Oh but that's just the thing Adripoo, that fantasy can come true! All you have to do is say yes to dating me!" Delilah said as she slides her hand over his chest, he is about to push her off until he hears whistling and cheering.

He feels sick

"NO GET OFF OF ME!!" With all of his might, he pushes the witch off of him getting boo's from his classmates. He doesn't care until Alya stands up the phone in hand as she starts recording.  "Come on Adrien we all know you like her just accept it and date Delilah." There was then a bunch of agreements. "I said no, I like someone else now BACK OFF" Finally she backs down but not without a huff "Fine, but I won't stop pursuing you and your crush better watch out" and the class starts to slowly go back to normal until a certain princess stumbled in.

"I'm sorry I am late, there was a bakery problem and-oh she's not here yet." Adrien's face lit up and a light pink filled up his cheeks. "Oh G-good morning Marinette!" He began waving as Marinette noticed him, sadly so did Delilah  "Are you kidding me? Clumsinette? You would rather be with that Loser than me?!" She shrieked and soon enough the flames began to burn again, Alya was the first to fan it "Wait Adrien you like Marinette?! Seriously?! You want a worthless poor bitchy baker's daughter as your girlfriend instead of Delilah who is Ladybug?!"

Alya said as she grabbed Marinette and threw her to the floor. Marinette tried to get up and Adrien ran to help but was stopped as Delilah slammed her foot on Marinette's back. A scream of pain left his princess's mouth and he watched as Delilah dug her foot deeper into Marinette's back. The class cheering her on.

Crack

She looked at him with fear in her eyes. Her hand reached out towards him. "Adrien please help me! It hurts!"

"Silence you mutt! Don't talk to my boyfriend like that!"

Crack
Crack

"Yeah you teach her a lesson Ladybug!"....Nino

"Yeah we don't like bullies in our class!" ......Alya

These were her friends and this is what happens when Liars aren't exposed?

Snap
Screw the high road!

Delilah laughed as Marinette struggled and then let out a piercing scream. The class went silent as her body slammed against the floor, her fake dyed blue hair spread across her face. She slowly sat up as her nose bled onto the floor ruining her caked makeup.

"Adrien Agreste just hit Ladybug!" A voice screamed, Adrien didn't care he needed to get his Princess out of here. "Princess are you okay?" He asked as he picked her up, "My back hurts but I'm fine." She replied as he picked up a bridal carrying style.

"Did you see that Ladybloggers? Adrien Agreste just hit the Ladybug!" Apparently Alya had been recording from the start and it was Live.

Unfortunately for Alya no one cared or watched the Ladyblog anymore.
——————————————————————————-
Chat Noir landed on Marinette's balcony silently. He was tempted to bring a rose but then again he didn't want to scare her or go to fast with things.  He quickly checked his hair and wiped his costume. Taking a deep breath he knocked on her trap door.

"Come in." She said and he hopped in only to see her in her pj's closing her sketchbook she turned in her chair with a bright smile and got up to greet him. "Evening Princess ." He said as he bowed and took her hand giving it a light kiss like he used to do to Ladybug.  "Evening Chat Noir, May I ask what brought you here." She says a small smirk pulling at her lips. It was nice to have Chat's normal self back, especially since he had been so cold towards Ladybug.

"Marinette Dupain-Chang this is the miraculous of the Goat, you will use it for the greater good and join me and...Ladybug in the battle against Hawkmoth." He holds out the tiny black box and blushes as her fingers gently take it from him. She looks down at the box and then back up at him. Okay, that was not what she was expecting, she was expecting a movie hangout night but not this.

"Are you sure about this? I mean I'm just a clumsy girl who can't really even stand up to her bully." Marinette says as she looks down at the box. Only to be shocked when Chat's hands cover hers. "Don't say that Marinette! You are more worthy than anyone I've ever known! You proved yourself when you became Multimouse and stopped kwamibuster! You can do it! I believe in you!"

Marinette looked at him and nodded, "alright I'll do it!" Chat watches in excitement as Marinette opened the box and a white little ball came flying out. Oh boy how was she going to get out of this one?

"Greetings! I am Ziggy! The kwami of the goat miraculous! It's a pleasure to meet you! Oh my goodness look how beautiful you are! oh my goodness I absolutely love you already! You will make a beautiful goat!" Ziggy says flying all around Marinette and Chat Noir, Marinette knew the real reason to why Ziggy was so excited. It was because of how all the kwamis wanted to see what their new Guardian could do, after all, they heard many amazing stories from Tikki and Plagg that they just had to get a taste to feel Marinette's strength for themselves.

"Ziggy this is Marinette she will be your new holder," Chat says with a light blush as the goat kwami rubbed against his cheek. Wow, he had no idea how cuddly the goat kwami was, she was also absolutely adorable too. "Oh thank you Chat Noir! I will take good care of her! Oh please put on my miraculous and go for a test run with me!" Ziggy begs as she lands on Marinette's shoulder and wags her tiny goat tail. "Sure Ziggy if it makes you happy then we can go for a test run." Ziggy cheers as Marinette puts on the two hair clips and Chat blushes as the hair clips turn into two cute pink bow clips.

"Alright to transform say horns up! to detransform say horns down." Marinette nods and shouts 'Ziggy, Horns up!" Chat watches in amazement as Marinette transforms in front of his eyes! She flips her hair up and soon enough a bright light flashes and he's blinded by her light. When he opens his eyes he can't help but cover his mouth to stop his squeak and nose bleed. Marinette wore a white mask that had two horns like Ziggy's but on one side of the horns was gold just like her eyes part. Around her left eye was a golden like eyeliner that sparkled and on her right eye was a light black spot like Ziggy had on her eye. Chat blushed even harder as he realized what the rest of her outfit looked like.

"Oh wow this is really different from the mouse Miraculous."  HOW CAN SHE SOUND SO CALM!?? She is literally wearing the coolest outfit he has ever seen any of the Miraculous holders wear! Not to mention that Monkey King had a pretty awesome costume design! Man does she and Kim have good taste or what?! He watches as she checks out the rest of her costume, and just when she turns around to look in the mirror he sees that her um... bra has a white and spotted black little bow that ties her top part altogether. "Okay so is it bad I have skin showing?" Marinette asked as she motioned to her stomach and arms. "I think the miraculous protects that too, hm lemme try something." Marinette watches as Chat stabs her with a pen on her stomach but nothing happened. "Huh I guess you are protected by the miraculous."

He laughs as Marinette gently punches him for poking her with a pen. "Alright then let's give it a test drive." His heart is pounding so hard right now that he swears it's gonna pop. He smiles as she pulls off her tail, that is a wip?! She swings it and latches it onto a post and then swings, he's blushing as he hears her cheer on the way down. He swears he can hear her little cow belle chime as her heels hit the post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was amazing! Kitty did you see that?!" Marinette says as she lands on the top of a building just as Chat arrives he smiles and his mouth hangs open as Marinette turns around. Her hair is flowing as she bathes in the moonlight, he hasn't seen her smile like that since Lila joined the school. He's thankful that he was the one to bring it back, "I saw it, Princess, you were amazing!" He says as he walks up to her taking her hand he gives it a gentle kiss. Her cheeks turn pink and he absolutely loves that color, he also loves how her lips pucker up when she's surprised. "Isn't your hand kissing thing for you and Ladybug?" She asks teasingly, "Not anymore, not after what Delilah did to you." Marinette looks shocked then looks down "How do you know about that?"

Chat Noir walks over, cutting into her personal space and lifted her head while smiling. "Your friend Adrien told me, he wanted me to check up on you and so since I was giving you the miraculous anyway I did." Marinette smiles, " He is a good friend isn't he?"

I could be more than that if you want

" Anyhow let's go find Nadja and introduce you to the Public!" Chat says excitedly, "Alright race you there!"

"You're on my Chèvre Blanche!"

(translation: White Goat in French)

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Adrien couldn't get off his phone at the table, no he was too busy reading what all the people thought about the new hero Chèvre Blanche as that was what she wanted to be called. People were already creating fanart of her. There were so many people complimenting her design and how cute she was, there were already people even shipping her and Chat Noir together! The fanart was adorable and beautiful and he found this one photo of her standing in the moonlight smiling. He had made it his new lock screen as he headed to class, only when he entered class he already wished he was elsewhere again.

"I know right! Isn't my new teammate adorable! She's a cow-themed hero!" Delilah said as the class oohed and awed at her. "Goat." Delilah looked at him "What was that Adriepoo?" 

"Chèvre Blanche is a Goat."

A snort left the liar's mouth. "Oh yeah right."

He really hated her.

———————————————————————————
Three months later

The rain came down hard as Chat Noir stared up at the sky, the clouds looked so heavenly when they were grey and letting the world take a rest from the sunny sky. He smiled as he remembered how he met Marinette in the rain.

"Hey are you ready?" A soft voice asked as he basked in the rain. He looked down towards the goat themed heroine as she was soaked in rain. Her buns were soaked and her outfit looked drenched by the water that fell from the sky. Her eyes though shined brightly even if the world was grey, her eyes shined brightly and Chat Noir felt his heart beat faster. "Of course Princess." He says as he slowly moves closer to Marinette, she backs up as he moves closer and soon enough her back hits a chimney wall. She smiles as he leans in closer and seals the deal with a sweet kiss to her lips. She smiles as his claws carefully cup her face, his elbow hit her cow belle and a soft chime ran through the air. He smiles as they stare into each other's eyes.

"I love you Marinette" He purrs as he hovers above her lips.

"I love you too kitty" Their lips meet again.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

391K 6.5K 67
just a bunch of oneshots containing loads of fluff. may have light cursing but no lemons. >\\\< to embarrassed to write that kind of stuff. I will al...
60.6K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
191K 2.3K 21
Just a bunch of salty one shots for all those who love a bit of salt in Miraculous
341 26 12
A Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction Marinette was traveling to London with her class! But there are fishy things happen! Is that ghost? HELP!!! I've mad...