Groovy Baby ~That 70s show St...

By kittycat2e

Lana Forman the twin sister of Eric Forman has always been a trouble maker. She her dad's and her mother's ab... More

The Gang
Ephigraph
Prologue
One {1976}
Two
Three
Four
Five
six
Seven
eight
Nine
eleven
1977
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Twenty-one
twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
twenty-Five
twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
1978
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-Five

Ten

7.4K 161 28
By kittycat2e

Goodbyes and Reconciliation

Lana and Luke were sat on the basement couch. Lana was on top of Luke as they were in the middle of an intense make-out session. Things were going great between them. They weren't really serious but they also weren't seeing other people. Apparently Hyde was going on a lot on a lot of dates. Lana knew this because Donna and Jackie informed her every-time.Lana didn't care that he was going on a bunch of dates, but she did miss talking to him in private and spending him with him.

Lana suddenly felt Luke's hand go up her maxi skirt, as the basement down swung open. Lana quickly pulled her skirt down and got off of Luke.

"Wow" Fez said staring at the two on the couch, Lana went and sat in Hyde's seat trying not to make eye-contact with anyone.

"Looks like both your sisters are whores" Kelso said to Eric laughing. Lana felt completely embhassased. Hyde punched Kelso in the arm before walking over to his chair. He pulled Lana up and tried to pull her in his lap like used to do, but Lana walked over to Luke and sat down on his lap instead.

Hyde glared at the two. Lana and Hyde haven't talked since their kiss. Lana decided that avoiding him was the best idea. She really liked Luke and didn't want to ruin it. Everyone was sitting in awkward silence. Hyde was still glaring at Luke, Lana was avoiding eye contact and everyone was just uncomfortable. Lana decided she had enough and grabbed Luke's hand and went outside.

They went to his car and Lana let out a sigh. Luke put a hand on her thigh and smiled at her. "Hey, don't worry you're friends will like me eventually," he said trying to cheer her up. Lana just gave him a small smile and kissed him.

She didn't think they were ever going like him. They weren't mean, he just didn't fit in. He didn't really care about music, he played football, he didn't smoke pot, and he didn't really have the same sense of humor. She honestly didn't know what to do anymore.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana was so happy to be done with school for the day. She had three test and she sat with the cheerleaders at lunch so all they talked about was clothes, boys, and just talking shit about everyone. She didn't feel like she could sit with the gang anymore because of how things are with Hyde. She decided to just give him space.

Lana was sitting on top of the vista cruiser. It was freezing. She was 99% sure that her skirt was frozen to the hood of the car. She really regretted leaving her coat in the car, because Eric had the keys.

Hyde and Kelso walked out of the school. They were too involved in their own conversation to notice Lana, or that Eric wasn't there. They pulled on the door handles confused to why it wasn't opening.

"He's not here"Lana tried to say but her teeth were chattering too much. Her face was red and her lips blue. She didn't wanted to look Hyde in the eyes so she kept her head down.

"How long have you been out here?" Hyde asked sound concerned.

"Like thirty minutes" She said holding herself tighter as a gushed of wind blow against her, "i'm sure Eric is just talking to a teacher."

They waited a couple more minutes before the boys decided they should just walk home. Lana tried to get up but realized that her skirt was stuck to the car. She didn't want to say anything so she stayed on the car while they started talking about what happened to Eric.

"Where the hell is Forman, man? This isn't like him." Hyde said anger in his voice.

"I'm really starting to get worried,The two of the stared at each other, both breathing deeply.  Kelso said sounding like a concern mother ,"What if something happened to him?"

" Nothing happened to him." Lana said rolling his eyes

"What if he's lost or hurt somewhere? " Kelso asked

"Calm down, Lassie, I'm sure Timmy's just fine." Hyde scoffed

"Maybe we should check the school morgue."

"Kelso, the school doesn't have a morgue." Lana said rolling her eyes

"Maybe we should just start walking?" Kelso said

" No!" Lana yelled

The two boys turned to face her. Confused as to why she didn't want to go home.

"I'm not walking,," she said crossing her arms ," If God wanted us to walk, he wouldn't have given us my dorky brother."

"Oh, my God,," Hyde started laughing,"You're stuck to the car aren't you".

🌸🌸🌸

The three of them walked home. Lana was tucked into Hyde's jacket, unable to be seen because of how short she was. She all she could smell was his sent of weed, smoke and mint. She hated how she loved that familiar smell. It calmed her down in a way she couldn't explain. 

The boys had to help Lana get off of the car, causing her skirt to rip. Much to their delight. But of course, they told her it didn't. Lana realized they reached the driveway by the pavement. As they got closer to the stairs Hyde picked her up to make sure they didn't fall. 

"There you guys are." Eric said surprised, "Where have you been? "

"Where have we been? The Hell have you've been?" Lana yelled as soon as they walked through the door. Kelso's hair was a mess, Lana was still in Hyde's jacket, and Hyde was pissed off.

"We were worried sick" Kelso exclaimed like a mother. Lana got out of Hyde's jacket to lung at Eric but Hyde held her back and pushed her behind him.

"We had to walk all the ay home! My feet are killing me!" Hyde yelled

"I'm 99% sure my favorite skirt ripped and the boys aren't tell me!"

"Are You're fingers broke?" Kelso asked, "You can't use a phone ?"

"My feet have blisters and Lana might have frostbite! Do you know how cold it is out there?"

"You can take your stupid twin code and shove it right up your-" Lana started

"Shaggy, Scooby, Velma! We've got company." Donna nodding towards a new face in the group.

"I'm not Velma, I'm Daphne" Lana scoffed.

"You're the genius of the group" Donna stated holding her hands up in defense. "Fine" Lana said rolling her eyes knowing Donna was right.

"Buddy Morgan." Hyde said walking up to the kid who was in his sit, "Yeah, I know you."

"Yeah, I guess it's my fault.I gave Eric a ride home...So-" Buddy started

" Get out of my chair!" Hyde yelled

Buddy quickly jumped out of his chair. "Okay. I really have to be going anyway.So your car is still at school?"

 "Yeah, you're damn right it is." Lana said looking behind her to see if her skirt was ripped.

Buddy, and Eric all left to go get the car. While Kelso and Jackie  left to go make-out. 

"Hyde you asshole! My skirt is ripped!" Lana said as she walked to the dryer to pull out a pair of sweatpants.

"So... the Buddy guy... he is gay yes?" Fez asked from his seat on the floor.

"Oh of course" Lana agreed causing everyone to start joining in agreement

🌸🌸🌸

Lana had a secret date with Luke tonight. They were going to a college party at his brother's university. She had a baby blue turtleneck and some bell bottoms. Her hair was pin straight and tucked behind her ears. And she had on bright red lipstick

She was about to go out the window when a voice started her.

"And where are you going dressed like that? " Hyde asked with a smirk oh his face. He always found it adorable when Lana did something bad. 

"Out with Luke. Don't tell anyone" she said before starting to go out the window again.

Hyde grabbed her arm  before she could go further out. "Don't" 

Lana looked confused she climbed back into her room. "What? Why not?"

"Look Lana... Luke isn't a good guy. I know that I don't know him, but I can just tell... I don't think you should see him anymore"

Lana couldn't believe he was saying this. "Hyde you right... you don't know him! And I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I don't need you looking out for me okay!"

"Fine!" he yelled walking towards the door, " But don't come crying to me when 'Mr.Perfect' turns out to be a complete asshole. And don't be mad at me when I say 'I told you so'".

"Fine!" Lana yelled going out the window and into Luke's car.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana felt pretty overwhelmed at the party. It was mainly frat guys and they were all pretty drunk. There were some girls but they were either wasted or complete bitches. She always thought college parties would be cool, but they're honestly the same as any old high school party.

Luke handed Lana a red cup and they started to walk around. Soon they started dancing. Lana had a few drinks at this point. She would never admit it but she was kinda a light weight. She wasn't drunk but definitely tipsy. 

Luke never left Lana's side the whole night, which she didn't mind since she knew no one there. After dancing for a few minutes Luke pulled her away from the dance floor. He pulled her into one of the empty bed rooms. It was pretty dark besides the moonlight from outside. She was very tipsy at this point and giggled as she flopped onto the bed. 

Luke walked over to her and went on top of her and they started making out. He started to unbutton her pants when she pushed his hands away. The taste of cheap beer from his mouth started to make her feel sick. He started kissing her neck and tried to unbutton her pants again. She pushed his hands off and pushed him off. 

"What are you doing?" she asked starting to sober up

"C'mon babe. It's not that big of a deal" he said drunkenly as he grabbed her arm.

She tried to fight off his grip but he was too strong. She kept screaming " No, Stop" but he didn't listen. 

She finally got free of his grip and ran out the room. She ran out the dorm and made it to the ground floor of the building. She fell to the ground and started to cry. She felt a blanket go on her shoulder. 

She jumped slightly and looked up to see a brunette girl with a bob standing next to her. "Are you ok?"

Lana told the girl everything and she called Eric to come pick her up. Her and the girl, Cindy, talked for a little bit. Apparently the same kinda thing happened to her freshman year of college. They got along great and exchanged phone numbers. 

Eric pulled up and Lana saw that Hyde was with him. She immediately realized what a mess she was. Her hair was now in a messed bun, massacre all down her cheeks, her red lipstick smudged and her face red and puffy from crying.

She walked out of the building and to the car. Eric got out of the car and wrapped her in a tight hug. She never really needed her little brother's help before. It made her feel weak, it was aways her job to protect him, she never thought it would be the other way around.

Lana pulled away from the hug and looked at Hyde. She turned away quickly and looked at Eric. "I told you not to tell anyone". She was so embarrassed and didn't need hyde saying 'I told you so'.

"Sorry he was in the room when you called" Eric said opening the door for her.

Lana had never cried over or because of a boy before. And the fact that Hyde was hear to rub it in her face didn't help. She felt so weak. She always thought that she was this strong independent. person but right now all she wants was her mom's hug. And for Red to kick Luke's ass. 

She sat in between Hyde and the car door. She didn't  say anything the whole car ride home. She looked out the window not wanting to make eye-contact with Hyde, who was staring at Lana. She  couldn't stop the tears from running down her cheeks. She was so embarrassed that Hyde was seeing her like this.

Lana wiped the tears from her cheeks and finally looked at Hyde. She saw that he was about to say something but he decided against it and turned on the radio. 

Lana doesn't know what came over her but she got so mad. She turned the radio back off and made Hyde look at her again.

"Look I know the only reason you came here was to tell me 'I told you so' so do it! Just because I'm crying doesn't mean you have to tip-toe around my feelings. So say it! Say 'I told you so'!" She started yelled like a crazy person.

"Lana-" he started to say in a calm voice 

"No say it! Say 'I told you so'!" She yelled again

"I don't want to!" He finally snapped back at herThe two of the stared at each other, both breathing deeply. 

Lana rolled her eyes and turned back to the window. "so... Eric where's your new friend? Did he finally realize what a dork you are?" Lana joked trying to make the car ride less awkward.

"Yeah... I don't think Buddy is going to be around a lot anymore" Eric said

"What did he kiss you?" Lana joked, her and Hyde laughed slightly as Eric was quiet.

After a few more seconds Eric finally said, "Yeah".

Lana and Hyde started to laugh hysterically.

🌸🌸🌸

They pulled up to the drive-way and Lana began to try and fix her make-up. Eric got out of the car and walked to her side and wait for her. 

"Eric I'm fine. Tell them at was at Ashely's house for a cheer thing" She said.

He nodded his head and went inside. Hyde stayed with Lana. He was looking at her as she was trying to fix her makeup in the tiny car mirror. He still couldn't believe how she could still look beautiful when she was crying. She took her hair out of her bun and was trying to fix it. He reached out and pushed some of her hair out of her face and behind her ear.

She turned to look at him. "I'm sorry about earlier. I was emotional and took out on you. I should have-".Hyde cut her off by pulling her into a hug. She relaxed into his touch, just like she always did. And for the first time in a while everything felt normal again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 543 25
JUNIPER CLARK always dreamed of going to California, but the grass is always greener on the other side. She's in Cali before she knows it! Just as sh...
144K 3.2K 58
When Danielle Pierce meets her dad, Leo, he introduces her to his social group, meaning Eric Forman and his friends. She soon becomes best friends wi...
41.6K 924 25
Mikayla Davis is one of the most famous teenagers in the world. You'll see her on almost every movie poster and billboard out there. She's had two al...
22.8K 482 12
"Bugger off, ya bastards, bugger off!" "Fuck you!" That 70's Show || Steven Hyde x OC