YOU 1 [Charli D'Amelio]

By gyochristian

Charli D'Amelio is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend... More

Character
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99.

Chapter 45.

2.9K 79 3
By gyochristian

I take out my notes and textbooks and dive into my studies. I am working on next weeks assignments, I like to stay ahead one week at least so there is no chance I fall behind. I still can't believe that Max dropped Literature just so she doesn't have to see me. I should have asked her about that but I was too flustered and annoyed to think about it. Nothing that she does makes any type of sense to me, she drops a class to avoid me then practically forces me to let her drive me home? She gives me a headache. I know I am not paying attention to the essay I am supposed to be writing, I might as well find a movie and lay in bed until I fall asleep. It has only been two hours since I got off the phone with Chase, it seems like four.

I decide on watching a romance movie about a woman who loses her memory, despite the fact that I have seen it numerous times. Less than ten minutes into the movie I hear someone cursing outside in the hall. I turn the volume up on my laptop but ignore it. It's Friday so I know there will be drunk people all over the dorms tonight. A few minutes later I hear the cursing again, It's Max. I jump off my bed and swing open the door to find her sitting on the floor with her back against the wall outside my room. An angry girl with bleach blonde hair is standing over her scowling at her with her hands on her hips.

"Max?" I say and she looks up. A huge grins slides over her face.

"Charli?' She says and begins to stand.

"Can you please tell your girlfriend to get away from my door, she spilled vodka all over the floor and I will have to clean it up!" She yells and I look at Max.

"She's not my.." I start to say but Max grabs my hand and pulls me towards my door.

"Sorry for the spill" she says and rolls her eyes at the blonde. She huffs and storms into her room.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her. She tries to walk past me and into my room but I block the entrance.

"Why can't I come in? I will be nice to your grandpa" she laughs and I roll my eyes. I know she is making fun of Chase.

"He isn't here"

"Why not? Okay so let me in" ahe slurs.

"No, are you drunk?" My eyes scan her face. Her eyes are red and her smirk gives it all away. She takes her lip in between her teeth and puts her hands into her pockets.

"I thought you didn't drink, now you have been drinking a lot"

"It's only been twice, chill out" she says and pushes past me. "So why didn't Chase come" she sits down on my bed.

"I don't know" I lie and she laughs.

"Sure. The gap probably had a sale on cardigans so he cancelled on you" she laughs and I can't help but join her.

"So where is Molly? At a skanks-r-us sale?" I laugh and Max stops for a second and then laughs harder.

"That was a terrible attempt at a comeback Charli" she jokes and I kick my foot at her.

"Either way, you can't stay here. Chase and I are back together, officially"

I notice her smile fade and she rubs her hands against her knees. "Nice pajamas" she says and I look down. Why is she trying to be so playful? We haven't resolved anything and the last time I checked we were both staying away from each other.

"Maxxy, you have to go"

"Let me guess, one of Chase's conditions was that you have to stay away from me?" Her tone is more serious now.

"Yea, and the last time I checked you and I weren't friends or even speaking. Why did you drop Literature and why did you hit Liam?"

"Why do you always ask so many questions?" She whines. "I don't want to talk about any of that! What were you and your cool pajamas doing before I came and why is your light off?" She smiles. Max is much more playful when she has been drinking but I am beginning to wonder why she keeps drinking when she didn't before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 189 63
Have you ever meet someone and were surprised when they weren't what you were expecting? Well that's what happened to Alex Thompson. Not so much the...
1.1M 33.6K 71
honestly I suck at descriptions but it's a Vanessa Moe/You book. Just read it yo. G!p you Highest rake: #34
888K 21.3K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
15.1K 365 16
Just read to find out people 😌 A/N:this is my second story hope you guys like it👋