Forget it || Wendy x Suga ||

By Polish445

Both Suga and Wendy went through a very toxic breakup because of a huge misunderstanding back in highschool... More

Read please!!
Flashbacks
SM's new Girl Group
Sharing a room
Stronger than you think
Club
Club pt.2
Club pt.3
You are friends with BTS's Suga!?
Cafe
Dating show
Telling the truth
Giving up
A Party
My leg
And We Meet Again
Media's reaction
Sangjangnim's
I'm sorry what?
What the Fuck!?
The Night is Just Getting Started
Losing For Her
Promise?
The Date
The Movies
Never
Eunji And Her Boyfriend
New Years Eve
Announcement
Yeri's Embarressment
Birthday Party
Lipstick
Heal Me
Good Night Wan-ah....
From Annoyance to Lip Locking
TV shows and sandwichs
Another Date?
An Embarrassing Hug
Now what?
My Girlfriend
Joy And Her Relationship Advice
Wendy Returns to Canada
Who Knew 'Dad' Was A Doofus
And So We Talked
Girls Crash The Party....?
Break up?
The Fourteen of Majestia
Are We Allowed To Date?
A Stalker?
Lurking In The Shadows
You Call it Stalking, I Call it Love
How Could I?
Save Me, Please
I'll Protect You
Us
Forget It
Breakup.... Not!!
Announcement - Wedding Postponed -
The End
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 3.0

Smile

654 29 7
By Polish445

Wendy's P.O.V

What the hell.

What is he doing here? And why is he in Canada? In my kitchen? Talking to my mom....

Wait....

Shit!

I never told mom that me and Yoongi had gotten back together and i knew she hated the guys guts.

But from what i'm seeing here she's smiling. Wow, never thought i'd see my mom smiling at my former ex-boyfriend.

And so i stood there in shock, unable to move and function until my mom noticed i was standing there, eyeing the two of them suspiciously.

"Oh! Seungwan! You're awake. Thankgod, i thought you died or something." My mom said as i bit my lip, purposfully avoiding eye contact with either of them.

"Oh yeah, i guess i was more tired than expexted." I said as i just stood there, feeling awkward as hell.

Oh god, what do i do now?

"Do you want me to make you waffles too?" My mom asked, breaking the silence as i bravely looked up at her and nodded hoping all with my heart that she doesn't notice just how nervous and scared i am.

Does mom even remember Yoongi?

I out of instinct looked at Yoongi and i felt a little flustered when he was staring right back at me, but not with smile on his face like before.

He looked more worried.

And concerned.

My gaze softened as i looked at him lovingly.

Does he think i'm not happy to see him?

Damn, he came to visit me all the way from Korea and here i am not even bothering to say hi.

No wonder he thinks i'm not happy about it.

I smiled back at him as i tried to contain my excitement and admiration.

Wow, is this what it feels like to have someone care about you so much? Cause i could really get used to this.

"Here you guys go. I need to be somewhere so i'll leave you two alone." Mom said placing two plates of waffles and two glasses of orange juice on the table.

Before heading out she gave me a look of reassurement as i mouthed "thankyou" back.

After she left i saw Yoongi who was still staring at me, his face blank now.

Now i get why his fans call him little meow meow.

He's such a cat!

He tapped the seat next to him as i lazily went over and sat down there.

I was about to grab my plate of waffles when another hand got to them first. He cut a piece of the waffles with the fork and knife and fed me a piece.

"Are you not happy to see me here?" He asked, feeding me another piece of the delicious homemade waffles.

"Wat?" I asked my mouth full of food as chuckled at me, shaking his head.

"No i'm not. What made you think that?" I said  after swallowing my food. He looked away, staring at all the pictures placed on the wall.

"Is that your sister?" he asked looking at a picture of my sister, Seunghee, and me at a park when we were staying in Canada.

"Yeah.... i miss her." I said now staring deeply at the picture.

It's been so long since i've seen and met her. I hope i can meet both her and dad today.

I missed everyone so much.

"Sorry for ruining your quality time with your family." He said, breaking the silence as i looked at him, smiling.

This idiot, how could he ever think i won't be happy seeing him.

Without saying anything i got up from my seat and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck as he gently placed his arms around my waist, making sure i won't fall.

I put my head on his shoulder, giving him a tight hug, surprising him.

"I missed you more though." I said feeling genuinly happy that he visited.

This might be one the best vacations ever.

"I missed you a lot. I couldn't help myself." He said snuggling his head in my neck, pouting in process too.

Cat. He's such a cat. No one can deny it.

And so we just sat there, in each others embrace, a comfortable and understanding silence surrounding us.

No words needed to be exchanged, we knew how much the other missed us just by the physical contact.

I loved this. Staying like this for hours in silence with his arms around. It's things like this that i missed so much. I missed feeling this loved and cherished.

Suddenly i remembered something.

"Hey, remember when i used to call you gummy?" I asked moving away a little, trying to get a good look at his angelic features.

He looked at me confused "Yeah i do, why?" he said his pout still on by the sudden break of the hug.

"Do you remember why i gave you that nickname?"

"Because when i smiled my gums would show and you thought i lt looked cute."

Bingo.

"Smile."

"Huh?" He asked looking dumbfounded.

"Smile for meeeeee~" I said trying my best to do aeygo but cringing a little myself.

He gave me a suspicious look before awkwardly smiling at me.

I signed.

This man is impossible. Whats so hard about smiling?

He gave up looking down, cringing at himself as i felt my insides go frenzy.

Why must he look good while doing anything and everything? It's so unfair.

I bravely pulled his chin up, making him look up at me. We shared an intense gaze, then I slowly lowered my head until his soft lip met with mine.

I could see he was surprised but that didn't stop him from kissing me back.

Our lips moved together in synce, he tilted his head to get better access.

I felt my heart burning and all the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. The feeling was almosg euphoric.

We pulled our heads apart for a while, getting a breath of air, our foreheads touching.

He smiled.

"See, thats how you smile." I said before giving him a peck and sitting back on my seat next to him.

I grabbed my plate of waffles and drank some orange juice.

"So, what made you come all the way here in Canada?" i asked quite curious as he began eating his plate of waffles.

"Well, Bangtan got a few days off to relax, i'll be heading back to Korea the day after tomorrow, in the early morning," he said taking big bites in between.

Why do i have this sudden urge to touch his skin. It's so clean and soft.

Ew Seungwan stop being so werid.

"But why did you come here? You could have spent some time with your family, i know they've missed you." i said remember Mr. and Mrs Min.

Yeah, i've met them a few times, Yoongis never met my dad and mom though.

He met your mom today idiot.

"Well, first of all i really really missed you and second of all... lets just say i took Joy's advice." He said as i looked at him confused.

What? He's so weird today.

Well, not like i'm not used to it.

"Seungwan," Yoongi suddenly said seriously as i looked up at him "I love you, you know that right?" he said as all the air left my body.

I stared at him like an idiot, not sure what to say.

For a second i forgot how to breath, my heart started beating so loudly i was afraid our neighbours could hear it.

But i officially lost it when he gave me a huge smile.

He's been smiling a lot today.

"Your adorable." He said standing up and getting ready to leave. "I have somewhere to be right now, but i'm picking you up later today."

"What?"

"We're going out on a date today and you can't make any excuses, i'll pick you up at 7." He said leaving the house but not before giving me a peck on the lips.

"Wait! What do i where!?"

"Surprise me." He said and gave me wink before leaving my sight.

Annnnnddd i'm officially dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 855 6
Taekook have been together ever since forever.They were close in every sense of the word. But things were never easy. Jungkook's family didn't like t...
1.5K 28 43
Read the description first before you read REMINDER ⚠: first of all I dont ship this guys. and second it's just a fan. fiction. dont take it serious...
9.6K 602 28
Two people you would never think to find anywhere near each other. One that people would rather steer clear of, and the other that everyone wants to...
2.2K 115 25
What will happen if BTS forgot the golden maknae? Not only them, but what if all the memories of Jungkook were wiped off, like he never existed, from...