π’π€π“π„π‹π‹πˆπ“π„π’ ━ 𝐏𝐄𝐓...

By dxppelicious

SATELLITES. ❝ you didn't think you were beautiful because your eyeswere brown and not blue because your hair... More

(000.) SATELLITES
(&&&.) EPIGRAPH
(000.) ACT ONE
(001.) SECRETS.
(002.) TAKE ME HOME.
(003.) THE RAVAGERS.
(004.) TRICKS
(005.) AFTERMATH
(006.) ESCAPE
(007.) LONE RANGER
(008.) ROCKET
(009.) THE RETURN
(000.) ACT TWO
(010). MORAG
(012). NOVA CORPS
(013). ESCAPE ARTISTS
(014). KNOWHERE
(017). GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

(011). LEGENDARY OUTLAW

1.1K 42 4
By dxppelicious

SATELLITES
( chapter eleven, legendary outlaw )

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

PETER PLACED A SMALL OBJECT ON THE FLOOR AND SOON ENOUGH THE ORB STARTED MOVING TOWARDS IT LIKE IT MAGNET. Andromeda could feel a small shiver down her back, "We should get going, Peter," she commented as she looked around d while holding the gun in her hands. It feel weird in her hands as if it didn't belong. Once the orb was outside of the shield, Peter grabbed it and looked at it with a small smirk on his face. The doors to the temple suddenly flew open making Andromeda jump.

"Drop it!" Andromeda looked over and saw a dark male with icy blue eyes and what seemed like two guards. Each of them were holdings blasters of some sort. The male with the icy eyes started speaking in an alien language and the two guards moved to each of their sides.

"Drop it, now!" He ordered Peter.

"Hey, cool, man. No problem," Peter dropped the orb, "No problem at all," one of the guards shoved Andromeda and she stumbled towards Peter.

The male picked up the orb, "How do you know about this?"

"I don't even know what that is," Peter answered, "We're just junkers, man. We were just checking stuff out."

"You don't look like a junker. You're both wearing Ravager garb," he noted. Andromeda could feel her heart beating in her chest, she thought it would be best to stay quiet.

The guards started holding Peter back and Andromeda could feel herself steadily growing angry with them. She kept her gun hidden with her coat in case they tried to pull something.

"This is just an outfit, man!" Peter answered, "Ninja Turtle, you better stop poking me!"

Andromeda slightly chuckled at the comment. The male looked at her curiously before looking Peter.

"What is your name?" The male asked Peter, he raised his voice which made the smile Andromeda had disappear.

"My name is Peter Quill, okay? This is Andromeda Saros. Dude, chill out." Peter answered.

"Move!" One of the guards grabbed Andromeda and tried pulling her back as if he were arresting her. Andromeda moved but he kept a tight grip on her.

"Why?" Peter asked.

"Ronan may have some questions for you," the male answered before turning his back.

"Wait! There's another name you might know me by," Peter said, Andromeda furrowed her brows and the male looked at him with a questionable look, "Star-Lord,"

"Are you serious?" Andromeda questioned while the guard shoved her forward.

"Who?" the male asked.

"Star-Lord, man. Legendary outlaw,"

Andromeda shook her head, "Please don't listen him," she started.

"Guys?" Peter said while looking back.

"Move!" the man ordered once again. Peter looked at the orb with his and Andromeda noticed what he was going to do. She grabbed her gun as Peter used his foot to send back the orb to the two guards creating a blast. Andromeda and Peter both shot at the male before Peter grabbed the orb once again.

Korath got up after being shot and aimed his gun towards the two of them. He shot at the both of them and Andromeda quickly fell to the ground and Peter alongside with her. The shot hit the wall and the two quickly put on both their helmets. Andromeda raised her gun towards Korath and shot at him without looking hoping she had hit him.

"Hold on tight," Peter said, Andromeda did as he said and he used the blasts from his boots to get them out there. They tumbled through dirt and mud and got up to run towards the ship.

"I'm going to kill you!" yelled Andromeda as they ran they saw a group of them and Peter threw a bomb towards them and they ended up jumping off a small cliff. Peter landed first and quickly got in the pilots seat. Andromeda got in the seat next to him. Peter quickly started the ship and he managed to get them up in the air. He managed to avoid a blast and once he got away from them he chuckled, "We did it, Andie!" Once he said that a geyser full of water hit the ship and soon enough the fell out of their seats and tumbled through the ship.

Peter managed to pull the lever on the ship making it fly again. Once he managed to do that, the two lay on the ground staring the ceiling of the ship, "I hate you," Andromeda joked. The two were silent before they broke into laughter.

"Peter," the two got up and Andromeda furrowed her brows at the feminine voice. It was an alien, she had bright pink sin and brown hair, "What happened?" Andromeda looked at Peter and he simply smiled.

"Hey, uh...I..."

"Bereet."

"Bereet!" he caught on, "Look, I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I forgot you're here." Andromeda shook her head at Peter. The woman quickly went back to where she was and she seemed heartbroken.

"Really, Peter?" Andromeda questioned. She felt a small pang of jealousy but that was on her for leaving and escaping when she did.

"Andie, I..."

"Save it, I need a shower,"

After Andromeda had showered, Peter was playing his 80's music through the ship. He was listening to the radio and was watching something on his hologram. Bereet spoke up and said, "Peter you have a call,"

"No, wait, don't!" Peter turned around and the familiar voice of Yondu erupted through the ship.

"Quill?"

"Hey, Yondu," Peter greeted while turning around. Andromeda smirked as she walked closer to the two. Bereet smiled at Andromeda and Andromeda smiled back at her.

"What is your name?" the brunette asked.

"Andromeda," she answered with a smile.

"Why does Peter call you Andie?" she asked curiously while Peter and Yondu argued.

Andromeda took in a deep breath, "It's something he always called me as a kid," she answered.

Bereet's eyes lightened up, "Kids? You've known each other for that long?"

Andromeda nodded, "Yeah, we're old friends,"

The call ended and Peter seemed visibly frustrated. "Is everything alright?" Andromeda asked while turning around to face him, "Or is Yondu still being Yondu?"

"Yondu is still being Yondu," Peter answered, "Our next stop is the Nova Corps,"

"Nova Corps?" Andromeda questioned, "Peter, I can't go, if the Nova Corps know who I am, they're going to take me especially after I ran from one of their guards,"

"Andie, you'll be fine, you'll be with me plus hopefully they don't catch you. I'm sure everything will be fine," Peter commented.

Andromeda rolled her eyes, "Fine,"

They reached an office, "I'll stay here in case," Peter nodded as he walked in. Andromeda noticed her boot was untied and she bent down to tie and the she looked up she saw a woman with green skin eating an apple.

The brunette got up slowly and awkwardly looked at the woman, "Hey,"

The woman just stared at her and Andromeda quickly walked inside as Peter was about to step out. Once they did, Peter spotted the woman stopped to stare her.

"What happened?"

"We should go," Andromeda added.

"This guy just backed out of a deal on me," he answered, "If there's one thing I hate it's a man with no integrity. Peer Quill. People call me Star-Lord,"

"No they don't," Andromeda commented.

"You have the bearing of a man of honor," she got closer towards him and Andromeda could tell something was fishy. Once she was close enough she grabbed the orb and ran, Andromeda quickly chased after her and Peter knocked her down with some type of rope. She quickly fell towards the ground and Peter and Andromeda.

The woman swung at Andromeda when she fell and Andromeda stumbled while holding a hand to her face. Peter and the woman fought on the ground and she got on top him, Andromeda tackled her down off of Peter and the woman got on top of Andromeda before something threw her off.

When Andromeda looked, it was the raccoon she had met earlier. "Pu them in the bag!"

"Peter, run!" Andromeda scrambled to get up, Peter grabbed the orb and the two started running before Peter dropped the orb. The two looked at it fall within the ledge that they were on. Peter pulled the thing off his boot and jumped from the ledge, while Andromeda had nothing to jump with. She took the risk and jumped, she fell on the thighs while covering her for the fall.

When she landed, the woman was already in the fountain water and Andromeda sat next to Peter, "Are you alright?" It wasn't over them especially when Andromeda saw The Nova Corps ship in the sky. She couldn't run anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 453 15
'YOU'RE RIGHT, WE'RE NOT FRIENDS. WE'RE FAMILY AND WE DON'T LEAVE FAMILY BEHIND' part one of the CONSTELLATIONS series. [GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY V...
1K 43 17
Amy AndersonοΏΌ was a young girl on Earth who's mother died after her birth and was abused growing up by her father, Little did she know she would have...
44.2K 951 18
LODESTAR | ❝ It seems as if you're always there to guide me. ❞ GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY