DDLC: Element Guardians! (Say...

By AppleJuice7227

(PS. Awesome cover made by JustAFriendlyChild!) If getting into a school will show you your life's potential... More

Chapter One: Running To Leave
Chapter Two: Lucky?
Chapter Three: Getting Ready
Chapter Four: Promise Me A Good Goodbye
Chapter Five: When Trains Backtrack
Chapter Six: A Dangerous Welcome
Chapter Seven: Move To Start
Chapter Eight: On The Inside
Chapter Nine: A New Chapter
Chapter Ten: Walking In Blind
Chapter Eleven: Don't Be Late For Secrets
Chapter Twelve: Your Inner Magic
Chapter Thirteen: Changing Lights And Perspectives
Chapter Fourteen: Starting Off The Day
Chapter Fifteen: Starting With People You Hate, And People You Don't
Chapter Sixteen: How To Make A Storm
Chapter Seventeen: Chaos
Chapter Eighteen: Switching Levels Of Listening
Chapter Nineteen: New Experience
Chapter Twenty: Who We Are
Chapter Twenty-One: Information And Revenge Are Both Sweet
Chapter Twenty-Two: Talking
Chapter Twenty-Four: First Test
Chapter Twenty-Five: Running In Pain
Chapter Twenty-Six: Natural Born Leader
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Running With Or Away From It
Chapter Twenty-Eight: New Tactics
Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Egg Trust Maze
Chapter Thirty: Flickering Sparks Of Fire
Chapter Thirty-One: Dreaming
Chapter Thirty-Two: Making Facts Bigger
Chapter Thirty-Three: Changing, For The Better..?
Chapter Thirty-Four: Taking A Breather
Chapter Thirty-Five: EcoLocation
Chapter Thrity-Six: Getting Our Books Back
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Feathered Wings Of Jealously
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Trying To Be Different
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Instincts
Chapter Forty: Carnivore
Chapter Forty-One: Getting It Back Only To Hide It
Chapter Forty-Two: Second Tries
Chapter Forty-Three: ReStart
Chapter Forty-Four: Schedule Addition
Chapter Forty-Five: The Boys and M
Chapter Forty-Six: The Rest Of The Day
Chapter Forty-Seven: Great Power Comes With Evil
Chapter Forty-Eight: See What We See?
Chapter Forty-Nine: Doki-Doki
Chapter Fifty: Epilogue
A/N and Tags!

Chapter Twenty-Three: Something Smells Fishy

593 29 119
By AppleJuice7227

When morning hit Earth, I tiredly opened my eyes. It feels like I haven't even slept.. I groan, pushing myself up and sitting in my bed.

Beside me, the coral haired girl mumbled in discomfort as I moved, rapidly blinking her tired eyes.

"What's going on..?" She asked tiredly, sitting up straight and yawning.

"Morning." I respond, pushing the blankets off of me as I stand up and walk around our dorm, grabbing onto a white tee-shirt and blue jean shorts.

Sayori groaned, covering herself back into the white blankets. "Nuuu!"

I chuckle. "Yes, now come on."

"But-"

"Mrs. Smith is training us today, remember?"

This quickly gets her to hop out of bed, her eyes wide with excitement. "I can't wait!" She exclaimed, running over to her bed and taking the same set of clothing as me.

I laugh, "That got you out fast."

"Yeah! I wanna practice my.." She pauses, a blank look covering her face. She turns to me with sheepishly. "What element do I control again?"

"Water!" I giggle and respond quickly at her. Too quickly?

"Oohh yeah! Water!" She giggles as she holds her clothes, soon dropping them on top of her bed. "I can't wait!"

"Ahaha, okay, okay!" I smile, fixing up the blankets on our bed. Sayori runs into the bathroom, soon turning around to face me again.

"Can you come again?" She asks.

I blush. "Yeah, of course."

"Yay~!" She skips back into the bathroom.

After making my bed, I put my folded clothes onto the top of the sheets, along with my classic white ribbon.

I hear the water running from the shower. As I am just about to start unchanging, a small yelp and a thud is heard from the bathroom. Sayori.

"Sayori?" I yell from the main room, as I can't see her in the showers because of the bathroom layout.

"I'm okay!" She calls back. "I just can't see my legs anymore!"

"Oh, oka-" Wait.. What? "Wait, what?!"

"Natsuki, get up." Yuri demanded as she took out her and Natsuki's clothes, placing them both on a dresser.

"Noo..!" Natsuki whined, shoving the blankets over and on top of her head.

Yuri sighed in annoyance, as Natsuki was being stubborn as usual. "Natsuki, the others will be waiting for us. We have to go out and train with Mrs. Smith."

Angrily, the pinkette grabbed and pushed the blankets completely off of her, but remained on the bed, her frown heavy. "Don't wanna."

"Natsu-"

"Don't wanna!" She wailed, kicking her legs up and down.

Yuri stood in front of the bed the pinkette was on, and crossed her arms. "Natsuki, you're not a child. Please, get up."

"Ugh, noo!" She whined. "I just wanna sleep in!"

"Fine." Yuri decided, moving to the side of the bed where Natsuki sat at. "If you're not getting out of bed yourself, then I'll have to do it for you."

Wait.. Yuri paused. What am I saying? I can't drag her out? But if I don't then we'll never get out of this dorm! Uuu.. I'm sorry Natsuki..

Natsuki gasped as Yuri gently took a hold of her waist, and began to pull her off the bed. A deep red was now planted on Natsuki's face as she struggled to get out from the grip of Yuri.

Once she could stand on the floor, she hastily shoved Yuri's hands away. "I can get up myself." The pinkette grumbled as she grabbed her clothes and stomped to a bathroom, slamming the door shut.

Yuri sighed, the blush on her face soon leaving. What I expected.. She thought bitterly as she walked into the unoccupied bathroom with her clothing.

She can't see her legs anymore? What does that mean? I quickly rush into the bathroom and glance at the side, where the showers were.

The shower was still running peacefully, a small amount of mist starting to form in the rear end mirror.

But on the tiled floor was Sayori, her hair wet as she was sitting under the water. She was shirtless, but wearing glittering gold shells and white pearls as some kind of bra. And her legs were gone. Replaced by a mix of light, dark blue, and golden scales and fins, that formed a tail looking like a sharks.

I'm stuck in a embarrassing situation, noticing how strange it is to see Sayori that revealed on the ground. Of course, I've seen more but..

"W-what happened?" I ask, turning off the shower so she can speak normally.

Sayori glances up at me, a light blush on her face from the embarrassment. "I don't know. I turned on the shower, and the water had fell on me, and then I fell, and saw this." Blinking her eyes to get rid of the water near them, she gestured to her new fish tail.

"So the water did this?" I assume. "Is the water magical too?"

Sayori shrugged. "I just wanted to take a shower!" She laughed.

I laugh with her. "It's fine. We'll get you.. uh..We can try getting you dried." I turn and reach for a white towel, and kneel down next to Sayori.

Gently, I place the towel on her tail, rubbing it back and forth gently. The fins feel.. Weird.. Embarrassingly, Sayori groans slightly, like she was enjoying us.

I continue to try and dry the water, but after a five minutes, the tail is still there.

I sigh, "Sayori, I'm really sorry if this hurts." I warn, taking the towel and furiously rubbing it on the scales of her fish tail. Sayori starts to burst out laughing, the end fins of her tail moving as she does. So her tail is really there..

"Sayori, stop moving."

"I-I'm sorr-Aaah! Ahahaha!"

I smile as I fight with her tail, trying to get it to dry up. After a moment of squirming around and ruining the towel, (The fins were so strong they ripped at the cloth,) Sayori's entire body starts to glow into a deep, ocean blue.

The light startled me to jump back. "Sayori?!" I squinted and closed my eyes as the blue light was to light. Once the light was gone, I reopened them to see a perfectly dry and naked Sayori on the floor.

She quickly jumped up to a stand, stumbling as her legs were back. "Ah! The floor is cold!"

"Your legs are back." I say, standing up and throwing the towel to the side.

Sayori looks down at her feet and smiled. "Yay! Thank you!" She then turned to the non running shower and pointed at it. "Bad shower, bad! You don't do that again, you hear?"

I chuckle at Sayori's pointless scolding. "Come on Sayori. Just put your clothes on, we can take a shower in a different bathroom when we're back."

She nodded and walked out of the bathroom and onto the carpeted floor, quickly putting in her clothes. I get undressed, and do the same.

Once we're both dressed, we walk into the second bathroom that we haven't used. I gently brush out my brunette hair in the mirror, watching each strand get stroked.

Sayori gets our her toothbrush and toothpaste, applying the latter to her toothbrush. She then balances the toothbrush on the sink counter, and turns in the sink, letting the water run.

I finish brushing out my hair, and leave the brush on the other side of the counter. Gripping onto my ribbon, I hold my hair in a ponytail, tying the ribbon around my hair, and into a bow.

Sayori places her fingers underneath the water, gently moving them back and forth and splashing some water around.

"Hey, no playing around." I giggle, still adjusting my ribbon.

She gets her hand out from underneath the running tap and smiles at me. "Aww, but it feels so nice!"

"We're going to be late for breakfast if we keep this up."

She laughs, soon turning to grab her toothbrush. She's unable to grab it as her body, once again, is turning to a dark deep blue, forcing me look away. After a second of that, a small yelp of surprise and a thud forces me to reopen my eyes.

On the floor, half naked with only shells and pearls, and her legs turned into a ocean tail, was Sayori.

She looked up at me painfully before giggling.

Knock. Knock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 184 19
"๐“๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“˜'๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ, ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ, ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด ๐“˜'๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ...
11.9K 186 26
You have known Sayori for years. She's your most cherished friend, and you know each other so well. You've always loved her since day one, but didn't...
856 41 36
Lucy loses her family in a tragic plane crash at a terribly young age of 6. Whether she's alive or not, no one knows... That is, until a full 10 year...
1.5K 84 19
(I originally wanted to make a Monika x female reader book but i like my other idea better) Your name is Celeste, you are 18. You're looking for some...