A Rising Dawn

By RighteousN00B

Waking up on a summer morning, Brody logs onto the virtual game, minecraft. Although... when he logs on, it i... More

A Rising Dawn
Chapter 1 (Part 1)
Chapter 1 (Part 2)
Chapter 1 (Part 3)
Chapter 2 (Part 1)
Chapter 2 (Part 2)
Chapter 2 (Part 3)
Chapter 3 (Part 1)
Chapter 3 (Part 2)
Chapter 3 (Part 3)
Chapter 4 (Part 1)
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5 (Part 1)
Chapter 5 (Part 2)
Chapter 5 (Part 3)
Chapter 6 (Part 1)
Chapter 6 (Part 2)
Chapter 6 (Part 3)
Chapter 7 (Part 1)
Chapter 7(Part 2)
Chapter 7 (Part 3)
Chapter 8 (Part 1)

Chapter 8 (Part 2)

8 2 0
By RighteousN00B

I hear his deep voice chuckle as I watch him take a step forward and a step back. He readies his hands in a way you'd hold a sword. I glare and watch a diamond sword appear in his hands. He launches himself at me and I jump out of the way, he slashes at me and I continue to jump out of the way. I shift my foot, accidentally making it hard to jump to one side. I move just enough for the player to slash my arm open. I yell in pain and hold it, jumping back, but I only end up falling backwards. I roll just as the sword collided with the ground beside me. The player raises his sword again and I roll to the other side as the sword collides with the ground.

I kick him as hard as I could in the gut, making him stumble backwards. I get up as fast as I could and the player runs at me, attempting to drive his sword into me. I move to the side and kick his sword. I had thought my kick would have knocked the sword to the ground. Unfortunately not.

He keeps a firm grip with one of his hands and punches me with the other. I stumble back, and he swings at my chest with the sword. I jump back again. I realize that, without a weapon, and no sense of fighting skill, I should run. The thought of calling someone had slipped my mind, but I know he'd either disappear, or kill me while I called for help.

I glare at him and dash away. I hear him close behind me. I try to pick up the pace, but this is as fast as I can go. I turn a sharp corner into a one block wide alley way. I hear him still chasing me, determined to kill me.

Once I get out of the alleyway, I turn another sharp corner and see the fence to the barn is approaching. I glance behind me to see that the player has disappeared. I don't stop running though. I look back at the fence and hurdle it. Making it into the sugar cane part of it.

I stay still and keep my breathing quiet. I hear some sugar canes ruffle and I bolt out of the farm, my pursuer on my tail. I glance back and he's only a block away. I look back and see some chests in the way of my clean escape. I jump up but just as I land on the chest, I feel a sharp, burning pain in my leg. I yell in pain and fall down.

"Honestly kid. Learn how to play." Says a snobby voice behind me. I roll onto my back and stare up at the player. In movies or books, someone would save the person who is about to be stabbed. I really hope Steve comes... Hell, I hope someone comes.

I glare at the player and kick his gut, he holds his stomach and stumbles back. I try to get to my feet but I feel the sharp blade of his diamond sword drive through my chest. I yell and the agonizing pain from my pierced chest courses through my body. My vision grows blurry as I fall to my knees. I cough, blood splattering the cold ground. The player rips out his sword and I black out, hitting the hard, stone floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 12.9K 41
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
161K 4K 26
"We will never love you" Zane said "We will never accept you" Tristan said. "We will make your life living hell" Haydes said . "We will make you reg...
11.9K 250 9
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
62.1K 1.5K 39
In the beginning the young Kryptonian has been send to Earth by his parent's because their planet core has become unstable and because the destructio...